PDA

View Full Version : [Proxy Ratio Tool] Ratio Faker 0.9 (Fix)

anon
15.02.09, 23:14
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> Ratio Faker 0.9 (Fixed) <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/) <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:
- EXE not running fix
- New engine
- New GUI

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8800 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!

SBfreak
16.02.09, 00:46
It doesn't work on vista:confused:.I tried with sp2 compatibility and I ran it like a administrator.Same goes for every Compatibility option I chose.http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7181/69054783ds8.jpg (http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69054783ds8.jpg)
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/69054783ds8.jpg/1/w1280.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img23/69054783ds8.jpg/1/)

SOLVED

hitman
16.02.09, 01:16
well yes i have the same problem. Matias is writing that minimum .net framework 2.0 is needed but if you use the installer it wants the .net framework 3.5

SBfreak
16.02.09, 01:22
well yes i have the same problem. Matias is writing that minimum .net framework 2.0 is needed but if you use the installer it wants the .net framework 3.5
I tried both but yet I get the same error.

Grambo
16.02.09, 02:17
same for me

mmmmm
16.02.09, 05:04
NEVER MIN

He fix the problem in V0.9 (fixed) update the topic .
-----------------------------------
its works now but why he lock the second box?when i set report my upload time my upload.
any one know?

will the uploaded data be random?i don't think so am i right?

anon
16.02.09, 17:51
@Everyone: I have uploaded the fixed version.

If you don't have the .NET Framework 3.5 and want to cleanly install it, check this tool (http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/04/08/406671.aspx).

mmmmm
17.02.09, 01:18
stupid question sorry :

1. when i set report my upload as xxxx download is my real download also reported?

2. what this mean? :
Download: 0.00 B, Upload: 0.00 B, Upload (modified): 0.00 B, Ratio: 1.289
i know i set it to report 1.289 times but why it written in the log?does my reported speed up 0 and dn 0 ?like it written?if yes what the benefit of Ratio: 1.289 to be written in every announce in the log?.

dongwonlee
17.02.09, 08:12
Tips on using ratiofaker0.9 fixed on what.cd using original utorrent1.8.1 faking ratio by multiplying my download option.

Is it even possible? Reading from a few threads from sb-i, I learned that you should not upload more than 60kB/s. Upload at around 40-50kB/s. But when using ratiofaker using the download option, must the uploading speed(40-50) still be taken into account? Should I throttle my upload speed? because I've got a 100mbps line.

First of all, does ratiofaker.9fixed work on what.cd?
Don't want to use faze or shu.

I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm sure you guys here love to help each other out.
thanks for reading.

mmmmm
17.02.09, 08:58
I've got a 100mbps line.

what did u say?
i can't hear u?rise ur voice

oh i think u want the torrent (p2p)die u have 100m line and want to cheat :baeh::baeh: i'm one of a lot of people have 256k line :shockkk!:

dongwonlee
17.02.09, 10:31
the thing is.. i think it only works inside korea.
When I'm connecting w/ other people outside, I get crappy speeds, even from those who have fast connections...

i think the internet company here has a bad backbone connection or something.
that sucks.

mmmmm
17.02.09, 11:10
When I'm connecting w/ other people outside, I get crappy speeds, even from those who have fast connections...

that sucks.

Did u try encryption (ssl)

matias
17.02.09, 14:38
that sucks.

You should really need to try µTorrent 1.9 alpha (http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=49813).
There's a new option (enabled by default) to use UDP packages instead of TCP, if your ISP is throttling you this is going to help ... a lot!
Cheers

stupid question sorry :

1. when i set report my upload as xxxx download is my real download also reported?

2. what this mean? :
Download: 0.00 B, Upload: 0.00 B, Upload (modified): 0.00 B, Ratio: 1.289
i know i set it to report 1.289 times but why it written in the log?does my reported speed up 0 and dn 0 ?like it written?if yes what the benefit of Ratio: 1.289 to be written in every announce in the log?.

1) Yes, your real download is always reported.

2) The ratio is there just for informational purpose ... is always the same if you use "report my upload as xxx upload", but if you're using "report my download as xxx upload" you will see there the random number picked between the two extremes you've set.

Tips on using ratiofaker0.9 fixed on what.cd using original utorrent1.8.1 faking ratio by multiplying my download option.

Is it even possible? Reading from a few threads from sb-i, I learned that you should not upload more than 60kB/s. (...)

Some trackers, like TorrentBytes have automatic scripts that warn an admin if your upload speeds exceeds ~1.5 mbps (that's 185 kB/s). When that happen, they check if the reverse lookup of your ip contains "dsl" or "adsl" or something that points you're using DSL, and sometimes if you're on a known ISP they check that your speed is officially offered.

Grambo
18.02.09, 10:08
@ matias
Is it any chance you'll unlock the 2nd box when using the real upload * X?
I skipped this version because there is no randomizer.

anon
18.02.09, 20:39
I skipped this version because there is no randomizer.

I think you don't need a randomizer when multiplying upload - rates are already dynamic.

mmmmm
19.02.09, 04:03
@ matias

did u mean if i set report my upload as 0.123 - 5.678 times my download then change my download to my upload the (second box will be closed)this means its reported from 0.123 to 5.678 auto?so what is the benefit of the second closed box i want to be able to change like to 2.345 or 7.789 or any other value without every time go to change from upload to download then change values then again change from download to upload.

Vladimir Vučićević said...

"There's no need to randomize the upload, it's random by nature."

It's not random by nature. :) It is, if you have fast upload speeds, but what if I want to set my upload speed to 1KB, and to multiple that speed by, for example 100x? Then, I will constantly upload with 100KB, and that is suspicious for tracker admins. If I can randomize multipler from, for example 20x - 100x, and if I set real upload speed to 1KB, that won't be so suspicious.

[FONT="Georgia"] One more thing... You should add option that users can set exclusion list of trackers. I really don't want to cheat all trackers in the world, just a few ones. :)

what about this suggestion i think if u able to do that its will be perfect.

matias
19.02.09, 14:39
Version 0.9.2 is out (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/ratio-faker-092-is-out.html)

Changelog:

* FIX: Remove Framework 3.5 dependency (shouldn't be there in the first place)
* ADD: Russian translation (Thanks to Selven)
* ADD: Tracker exclusion

@mmmmm:
No. The second is closed because is not used in that mode. Your upload speed is not constant ... you can be uploading at 300 kB/s "always", but there's a tiny variation that you don't notice and cause to report sightly different ratios in each announce.

Cheers.

mmmmm
19.02.09, 17:44
then what i'm doing useless.Ok i set it report my upload as 2.789 time my upload and uploaded 1.81 MB and uploaded modified 5.06 MB this makes it 2.795 NOT 2.789 and this means its random from 2.789 to 5.432 am i right?

matias
19.02.09, 21:55
then what i'm doing useless.Ok i set it report my upload as 2.789 time my upload and uploaded 1.81 MB and uploaded modified 5.06 MB this makes it 2.795 NOT 2.789 and this means its random from 2.789 to 5.432 am i right?
I assume you're referring to values in ratio faker (not in the tracker)... so, if you set to report your upload as 2.789 (this value is from the left box) times your upload then you should see in the log viewer that the conversion ratio is 2.789.
If the amount of data doesn't exactly match this value could be because one value is more accurate than the other (ratio has 3 zeros after the dot, and the reported amounts of data have 2 zeros), so the value is rounded.

The conversion ratio is always the same if you're using upload as the modifier.

:top:

anon
19.02.09, 22:25
One more thing... You should add option that users can set exclusion list of trackers. I really don't want to cheat all trackers in the world, just a few ones. :)

In the meantime, you could have two separate uTorrent instances - one for the trackers you want to cheat on, which will use the proxy settings needed to work with Ratio Faker, and another one that won't. Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-two-more-different-utorrent-versions-same-time-4050/)'s how.

Edit: OK :biggrin:

matias
19.02.09, 22:48
In the meantime, you could have two separate uTorrent instances - one for the trackers you want to cheat on, which will use the proxy settings needed to work with Ratio Faker, and another one that won't. Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-two-more-different-utorrent-versions-same-time-4050/)'s how.
no need to use that hack ... it's already implemented in v0.9.2

:klatsch_3:

mmmmm
19.02.09, 23:16
@ matias
I'm talking about random values u said its auto random and no need to the second box so when i set report my upload as 2.789 time my upload then the auto random values from 2.789 to what value?that what i want to know.

And Many Thanks For ur perfect program,we are so happy because u r here with us.

anon
19.02.09, 23:18
when i set report my upload as 2.789 time my upload then the auto random values from 2.789 to what value?

In that case, it'll always be multiplied by 2.789 (fixed multiplier). RF doesn't randomize upload multipliers because your real upload is already slightly random, as Matías explained above.

mmmmm
19.02.09, 23:30
In that case, it'll always be multiplied by 2.789 (fixed multiplier). RF doesn't randomize upload multipliers because your real upload is already slightly random, as Matías explained above.

OK both of u right its going up slowly i checked the log several times.
Thanks anon and matias and now lets go to the the new topic.

SealLion
27.07.09, 01:56
....., does ratiofaker.9fixed work on what.cd?
Don't want to use faze or shu.

You can bet your bottom dollar it works there. JUst about everywhere for that matter.

Here's some interesting news. Recently, I downloaded some content from What.CD.

Torrent size: <200 MB.
Seeders: <10

Inadvertantly, I wasn't paying attention to what RF was set at.

In this particular case, while downloading, I set it to 'Report My Downlaod as..', of which I had no intentions of using that specific setting.

1. The torrent only had one leecher (not including me).
2. I made no contact with that other leacher.
3. RF recorded my modified upload as in accordance with 'Report My Download as...'
4. No ban.

5. What does all this mean??
Answer: Poor scripts.
All this hype about High level or Mid to high level sites are'nt all that thier cut out to be.

So put your cheating fears on 'relax' mode.

So overall. To answer your question: Does it work on WHAT.CD??
Yes.

anon
27.07.09, 01:58
5. What does all this mean??
Answer: Poor scripts.
All this hype about High level or Mid to high level sites are'nt all that thier cut out to be.

Delayed What.cd bans aren't unheard of. They can often notice when you're "uploading" to "leechers" (i.e. partial seeders), so I suppose they can know if you're faking with 0 leechers. Account longevity can be a vital factor, though.

Anyway, if you still haven't been banned after a day, that speaks well of you. :biggrin: