PDA

View Full Version : Fake on bitme

Master Razor
06.02.09, 22:12
Hi everyone. I have an account on bitme with a 0.5 ratio done by trying to upload. What would you recommend on using and at what speeds? This my 2nd acc because the first was disabled due to the stealth mods. I downloaded torrents using utorrent no-rep and the imported the files to the normal utorrent client. Thanks.

shoulder
06.02.09, 22:29
uT mods are detected, same goes AFAIK for the RM.

Stick to the Azureus/Vuze mod and use very slow speeds, they have good scripts and a close look. :wink2:

czullo
07.02.09, 01:46
I chea on bitmeTV with Shu and get Over 100GB ;)

juggernaut
07.02.09, 20:11
how do you cheat on bmtv?!??!!? please help me

anon
07.02.09, 20:14
Use the Azureus Hack there. If you're a new user, don't go over 5kB/s - they'll be watching you for the following 45 days. After that period has passed, they'll still put an eye on you from time to time - just use reasonable rates on torrents with a good seed:peer ratio.

juggernaut
07.02.09, 20:15
whats teh vuze hack?! and when u say don't go over 5kb..u mean dl or ul?

anon
07.02.09, 20:16
whats teh vuze hack?!

Link (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-4-1-0-1_b04_ddj-beta-9071/)

and when u say don't go over 5kb..u mean dl or ul?

Fake upload.

mammamia11
07.02.09, 23:07
as anon and shoulder says, use very low fake upload, never use over your real upload speed, at the begining i recomend you to not cheat at all, just show the mods there that you are normal user and keep downloading without cheat for two or three months then you will be ok but remember high level trackers allways have eyes on you from time to time.

Aurion
09.02.09, 00:09
Cheating @ BitMe is quite easy,just jump on popular torrents with good seeders/leechers ratio,don't over do speeds & stick at 1.5 max. ratio on every torrent ... and always remember,move slowly!

Master Razor
12.02.09, 13:10
Thank you all for your replies. I'll try again to seed (maybe this time it will work) then if that fails, I'll fake with vuze. My real upload is about 5 MB internal and about the same +/- 1 mb external.

Aurion
12.02.09, 16:03
lool then why bother cheating man ... I mean you got a very nice upload rate just like the uplink used in SeedBoxes,so give it a try without having risks!

anon
12.02.09, 16:21
I'll try again to seed (maybe this time it will work) then if that fails, I'll fake with vuze. My real upload is about 5 MB internal and about the same +/- 1 mb external.

With "internal" you mean peers from your own ISP, right? Then I'd recommend you limit your upload: if you find yourself uploading to an internal peer at those speeds, either their scripts will pick you up as a cheater or you'll be asked for an speedtest, and unless you find a server from your own ISP to do it, it'll hard to prove you can reach 5mbs of upload even when so it is.

I mean you got a very nice upload rate just like the uplink used in SeedBoxes

As far as I know a 100MBit seedbox has a maximum theoretical upload rate of 12.5mbs.

Aurion
15.02.09, 20:50
As far as I know a 100MBit seedbox has a maximum theoretical upload rate of 12.5mbs.

that's true ... also it's very easy to max both speeds on newely added torrents if picked up once posted specially @ trackers like SCT,TTi & iPlay