╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝
What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8800 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!

czullo
06.02.09, 20:24
Its always nice to have new ratio-faker tool, im going to test it right now.

BTW Ratio Fake 0.7 is out ;)

anon
06.02.09, 20:38
BTW Ratio Fake 0.7 is out ;)

Post updated. :top:

SBfreak
06.02.09, 21:45
So do you mean this is like some kind of greedytorrent?

Edit:Tested it on SCL,torrentbytes.org,XWT,Demonoid and Evil-Zone and it works great until now
Edit nr 2: It also works on all romanian trackers(including Iplay and C-zone)

DO NOT download from IPT using the program.

anon
06.02.09, 21:46
As stated in the release post, it's a GT clone, but written from scratch. It randomizes the multiplier, and works with uTorrent 1.8.2.

Edit: thanks for your test :top: I'm testing it at IPT right now. No problems so far.

Aurion
06.02.09, 23:59
Let's give it a try in some trackers & post a list :top:

sym641
07.02.09, 04:15
i have btnext evolution 1.1.3 program from portuguese torrent site.
how can I use ratio faker this Program to increase my ratio?
thanks for upload

mmmmm
07.02.09, 04:40
if btnext evolution 1.1.3 program had proxy setting then u can use this .

Rebound
07.02.09, 05:05
btnext evolution sends encrypted datas. It's impossible to cheat with this client. Sorry, but you have now way to cheat.

best regards

Rebound

mmmmm
07.02.09, 05:25
Host: 127.0.0.1

is this way good means save?
isn't it like:
open my hosts file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc) and add :
127.0.0.1 tracker name

isn't it will make me uncorrectable to tracker?
if i'm right so i think its risky.

please correct if i'm wrong.

THANKS

cachito
07.02.09, 09:39
i think is the same localhost and 127.0.0.1

SBfreak
07.02.09, 12:08
Wow...I finished my download on IPT yesterday,an hour ago I was fine and now I am baned:eek13:.Beware don't download from IPT it will ban you after some time.I am very sorry to those that downloaded.My humblest apologies :frown:

I 'll report if I get banned on any other tracker.I am at home all day so please be careful..:wink:

SomeGuy
07.02.09, 16:36
Giving some feedback since I have been using GT for a while, and just tested this.

I couldn't get this to minimize to tray, it is only possible to minimize or close the windows of the program, which is not very ergonomic.

I like the variation of the rates, but it is not very useful to me since I use a multiplier of my uploads, which are variable anyways.

It feels like this app is leaking memory, or at least takes a lot more RAM to use that GT. After a few hours of testing, my RAM was almost full and windows needed to manage it to free space, which led to slowdowns. I might be wrong, I accept that, but I am pretty sure nothing else new was going on.

All in all, a valliant effort, I wish the app looked cooler with some wicked graphics and stuff ;)

anon
07.02.09, 17:11
is this way good means save?
isn't it like:
open my hosts file (C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc) and add :
127.0.0.1 tracker name

It has nothing to do with that. It works just like GreedyTorrent - go to uTorrent's proxy settings and enter this:
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9669/useratiofakerii5.gif

Wow...I finished my download on IPT yesterday,an hour ago I was fine and now I am baned:eek13:.Beware don't download from IPT it will ban you after some time.I am very sorry to those that downloaded.My humblest apologies :frown:

I tried it for several hours on IPT yesterday, and I'm not banned. RF was set to report an upload that's 0.1-0.3x my download.

I couldn't get this to minimize to tray, it is only possible to minimize or close the windows of the program, which is not very ergonomic.

Right click RF's tray icon, and click "show/hide RatioFaker".

It feels like this app is leaking memory, or at least takes a lot more RAM to use that GT. After a few hours of testing, my RAM was almost full and windows needed to manage it to free space, which led to slowdowns. I might be wrong, I accept that, but I am pretty sure nothing else new was going on.

This app is coded in Visual C# .NET, this may be the cause of the increased RAM usage. But I haven't been running it for enough time as to tell whether there's a possible memory leak. I'll check this later...

mmmmm
07.02.09, 17:20
i know its like GT but what i means ...... ok i'll search again where i read this and will post the link here.

SBfreak
07.02.09, 17:28
I'm glad you're not baned from IPT:top: as for me..I always hated that site:eek13:
Btw what's the client you are using in the pic?

anon
07.02.09, 17:32
I'm glad you're not baned from IPT:top: as for me..I always hated that site:eek13:

Thanks :smile: I like IPT a lot, their speeds and S/L ratio are very good (often 10:1). No idea about pretimes... but this isn't the thread to discuss that anyway :tongue:

Btw what's the client you are using in the pic?

uTorrent.

mmmmm
07.02.09, 18:18
this what i means:

How To Fake BitTorrent Ratio

aviran dot org (http://www.aviran.org/)

read and correct me may be i misunderstand .

anon
07.02.09, 18:19
Yes, that method is ghostleeching, and involves blocking tracker communication through the use of the HOSTS (another way to manage it apart from using Butcho's ghostleeching mods), but it isn't related to this tool.

mmmmm
07.02.09, 20:02
i means the same way by blocking tracker communication from hosts and its like GT also like Ratio Faker.
am i right?

zatoicchi
07.02.09, 20:02
use it on this trackers without any problem so far ,yesterday..
IPT
TTI
Movies Hogs

my accounts are still intact

anon
07.02.09, 20:15
i means the same way by blocking tracker communication from hosts

No, Ratio Faker doesn't block tracker commmunication, it just manipulates the &uploaded= amount in the announce.

realhero
08.02.09, 05:06
I have a question.. If I have torrents downloading and I open Ratio Faker will it still work >>?? Thanks

anon
08.02.09, 17:02
That's how it works. You have torrents running, set up your BitTorrent client's proxy settings as I posted before, run Ratio Faker, and it'll do the rest.

realhero
08.02.09, 19:33
Sounds good..I'll try it with torrent leech ..but what should i PUT for the Upload and Download ??

anon
08.02.09, 19:37
You should check this tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/using-greedytorrent-strategically-other-things-7961/) - it's for GT, but since this tool is a clone of it you should be fine.

In general high rates (>200kB/s) work fine at TL - set upload or download multipliers that will make you report such an upload.

mmmmm
08.02.09, 22:32
i uses it and it works good but there is some thing i uses it to report my upload but when i restart my pc when it opened auto again its return by default to download .how can i make upload the default ?

anon
08.02.09, 22:38
when i restart my pc when it opened auto again its return by default to download .how can i make upload the default ?

I think you can't - that isn't saved to the .config file. But you can ask Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/) to make the program remember that setting in the next version.

realhero
09.02.09, 02:54
This are the new fixes and I dont think he wants the setting to be saved

# FIX: Settings not been saved
# FIX: removed Proxy-Connection header
# ADD: Clear log
# ADD: Copy selected log line to clipboard

Grambo
09.02.09, 03:37
Can this be used on any tracker?
Are the settings only global?
Can it be used instead of faze or ddj hack?

mmmmm
09.02.09, 03:49
some trackers detect proxies ,is it safe to work with them ?

czullo
09.02.09, 10:57
some trackers block proxy but most of them allow proxy ;)

mmmmm
09.02.09, 16:05
some trackers block proxy but most of them allow proxy ;)

is it safe to work with them with this tool?
am i appear there i'm using proxy?

czullo
09.02.09, 16:12
if tracker block proxy, you just cant download/upload torrent thats all :)

mmmmm
09.02.09, 16:21
if tracker block proxy, you just cant download/upload torrent thats all :)

no ban right?

czullo
09.02.09, 16:26
no ban :) maybe if traker had in rules than proxy=ban but i dont know those trackers ;)

anon
09.02.09, 17:27
This are the new fixes and I dont think he wants the setting to be saved

# FIX: Settings not been saved
# FIX: removed Proxy-Connection header
# ADD: Clear log
# ADD: Copy selected log line to clipboard

Actuallly, "fix: settings not been saved" sounds like he fixed that issue.

Can this be used on any tracker?
Are the settings only global?
Can it be used instead of faze or ddj hack?

1. yes, just grab the latest 0.8 release (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratio-faker-0-8-a-9197/)
2. yes
3. if you want. Remember not to use any hacked clients or mods along this tool, because the cheating stacks up and you'll overfake.

@Everyone concerned about the tracker detecting you're using a proxy: this app is a local proxy! Trackers can't detect you're using it itself, so disregard any "no proxies" rules they may have!

It's your settings that can get you banned, just like with the Azureus Hack.

some trackers detect proxies ,is it safe to work with them ?

This app works as a local proxy, so there's no risk regarding this. The tracker will still see your real IP.

no ban :) maybe if traker had in rules than proxy=ban but i dont know those trackers ;)

BitMeTV, What.cd, and a lot others...

Grambo
10.02.09, 00:12
Then I'll use the 0.8 with UT orginal from the l.pack if it works for me.
I've seen the comments.