PDA

View Full Version : Have problems faking ratio with shu-mod. Need urgent help!

lemongreentea
03.02.09, 16:04
I have been cheating for the past 4 months, mostly with shu mod. However, I always used just fake upload ratio mode, with nothing ticked, and lately I've come to conclusion that setting is going to get me banned eventually. ( so it did ) I googled a bit and there was some guy who had solution to almost ''perfect cheating''. I did everything what he told in the post, problem is my ratio, fake upload speed doesn't even upload fake data 10%, within some 10 hours or more.
Here are the screens, I hope that some of you could help me, as I'm desperate for some help. Basically, when i start torrent with these settings enabled, fake upload speed shows like 10kb/s or more, than in couple of seconds stops and doesn't do anything almost whole downloading process.
Torrent:
http://notinportland.com/images/jmuzg7k3t1o213rkai1.jpg

Settings:
http*://notinportland.com/images/wnekboeqaaw3u0p90ozo.jpg
http*://notinportland.com/images/g8dznzyrjyk919pmfbqm.jpg

anon
03.02.09, 16:39
I have edited your post - if you don't want to get banned again, showing your settings in public isn't the best you can do. This has been discussed recently...

Yes, you effectively were going to get banned at some point using ratio mode. It'll fake at whatever speed is needed to balance your ratio.

Can you post a link to the "perfect cheating" post? You should disable intelligent mode - there's no sense in having it enabled when you have 100% of the torrent.

I think your problem is caused by having left the "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than N peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than N%" values set to their defaults (1 and 10%). Set them to 0, but bear in mind this will make the torrent fake forever, even if there aren't any leechers.

kazuya
03.02.09, 18:34
Isn't this download reduction dangerous? i mean it will show always on tracker less downloaded,don't you get a little bit suspicious with that.Perfect settings depends only on which tracker with which upload speeds you fake can that are safe and not to fake upload if there isn't many leechers

anon
03.02.09, 18:35
Isn't this download reduction dangerous? i mean it will show always on tracker less downloaded,don't you get a little bit suspicious with that.

Yes, that's right. But it depends on the tracker. For example, it was OK to use it at What.cd before they changed their scripts.

Aurion
04.02.09, 01:17
I believe anon just fullu answered your question & for that I second his words by saying this: I't sproven that one of the most effecient,almost undetectable methods is usiong the speed mode++ with reasonable speeds while having in mind that you should watch the torrent while reaching 100% just to stop the faker from overseeding/overfaking to 0 leechers!

anon
04.02.09, 16:59
you should watch the torrent while reaching 100% just to stop the faker from overseeding/overfaking to 0 leechers!

I think he should watch the torrent regularly as well, even if it hasn't hit 100%. If there are a lot of leechers in the torrent but they're seedboxes, it can happen that the number greatly decreases as they snatch it, while he may still be on the process of downloading it.