╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplied by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Updated core to Vuze 4.1.0.1_B04

+ some more fixes

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Special Tools:
Do you want to toggle the Azureus version with one click? Use this
Azureus perfect spoof toggler (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/azureus-ps-toggler-9132/)

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

dfs9834sSD2386DHJD/§$Ss7ajloqy

Dagon
02.02.09, 15:19
My problem:

http://f.imagehost.org/0534/azu1.jpg

http://f.imagehost.org/0060/azu2.jpg

how can i find the folder so manage the client spoofing. Thanks.

kind regards

Dagon

czullo
02.02.09, 15:22
Are you enable old UI ?

Rebound
02.02.09, 15:26
how can i find the folder so manage the client spoofing. Thanks.

Ja genau, du solltest erstmal das alte GUI aktivieren, kann sein das es mit dem neuen Vuze Layout nicht funktioniert.

Mfg

Rebound

ghostfucker
02.02.09, 15:51
hey,
geh in den installations ordner und lösche dort am besten alle plugins (ok, alle die irgendwas mit "spoof" heißen würden auch reichen) und kopiere danach die beiden plugins aus dieser rar nochmal rüber.

ich glaub du hast da drei mal einen spoof plugin, allerdings sind zwei davon gleich haben aber verschiedene namen, das blickt der aze dann net.

Dagon
02.02.09, 16:07
es sind nur die beiden plugins im ordner. Hab darauf von Anfang an geachtet.

Wie schalte ich aufs klassische GUI um?
ok habs gefunden wie es ins klassische GUI geht, nur macht der Recher grade Probleme und ich hab wie es aussieht erst morgen Zeit auszuprobieren

Mfg Dagon

ghostfucker
02.02.09, 16:55
hmm, ok. probiere dann mal testweise alle plugins zu entfernen und nur eine spoof-plugin reinzukopieren...

wenn sich nix ändert, dann starte mal aze so, wie hier beschrieben:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6775&page=23#post64238

und poste dann die debug ausgaben von der console hier rein. (also nur das was nach dem starten kommt)

Mr.unknown
02.02.09, 17:22
Please Tell Me I Already installed
Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.0.0.2_403_DDJ Beta

And I Checked That There Nothing Change B/W This File And Previous File Into The Vuze

I had Done Overwrite This File To Previous File By Extracting The Win RaR into Azurious Folder That This method Is Right Or Not...

anon
02.02.09, 17:26
This Hack has been updated to the 4.1.0.1_B04 core, that's it. It can't fake download.

EDIT-----------> In Vuze If Both i.e Real Up Speed And Fake Up Speed Are run

Simultaneously Like If my Real Speed Run 15 kbps And Fake 57 kbps Simultaneously Then Its Not Possible Caught Easily By Peers...

Plzz Clear My This Point... Also :frown:

Yes, it'll look less suspicious specially if the swarm is small.

Mr.unknown
02.02.09, 17:39
That Mean This Is Okay...
And
Bro U Answer Only One Question My Another Question u Didn't Reply :frown:

anon
02.02.09, 17:41
Overwriting should be fine, just make sure you've renamed the JARs correctly.

Mr.unknown
02.02.09, 17:46
Bro... That Was Not My Question :frown:

I 've Few Question That

The U Torrent Is Simple To use Rather Than Vuze..

As Its Simply Browse And Download.. So Also Use RM AND M RATIO After Completed Download In U Torrent So This Software Like RM AND MR Is Easily To Use..

But IF I Wont Download The Real File And Upload As Fake In RM Or MR To Maintain The Ratio

Then Its Possible In This Software...

Any Answer Is Appreciated

Regards

Sarthak

EDIT----------> Running OF Real Upload + Fake Upload In Simultaneously Is OKAY...

anon
02.02.09, 17:47
Then I did reply it:

This Hack has been updated to the 4.1.0.1_B04 core, that's it. It can't fake download.

Wii
02.02.09, 19:26
Continuation from old thread. About settings profiling.
My english is poor :top:, I meant a little different.

If I understood you correctly, you want different fake settings for each individual torrent... That's possible, just double-click one in the "My Torrents" view, and go to the SB-I Hack Fake settings.
I want the same fake settings for selection of torrents. Possibility to change it one time to make it changed to all of this. For example, I set using of some profile to all torrents correlate with some tracker and I need to stop any cheating this tracker. Instead of making it on each torrent by hands, change profile settins once to apply changes on all torrents, that use this profile.

You can automatically add torrents to Azureus by going to Tools -> Options -> Files -> Torrents, ticking "import new .torrents automatically", and setting the directory you want it to load them from.
Possibility to set such directory to each profile to import torrents with use of concrete cheating profile.

You can't set fake settings from the Web UI because it was meant to be used with the normal Azureus, and not this leecher Hack. :tongue:
Maybe it's possible with the TelnetUI, but I haven't tried this, and it's not as "user friendly".
Then I keep on with GUI. :smile:

anon
02.02.09, 19:33
I want the same fake settings for selection of torrents. Possibility to change it one time to make it changed to all of this. For example, I set using of some profile to all torrents correlate with some tracker and I need to stop any cheating this tracker. Instead of making it on each torrent by hands, change profile settins once to apply changes on all torrents, that use this profile.

I.e. you want to change a lot of torrents' cheating settings at the same time? This isn't possible at the moment.

hitman
02.02.09, 20:20
es sind nur die beiden plugins im ordner. Hab darauf von Anfang an geachtet.

Wie schalte ich aufs klassische GUI um?
ok habs gefunden wie es ins klassische GUI geht, nur macht der Recher grade Probleme und ich hab wie es aussieht erst morgen Zeit auszuprobieren

Mfg Dagon

so müsste es aussehen wenn du es richtig gemacht hast.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3398

du musst den plugins ordner aus den anhang entweder ins azureus install verzeichniss kopieren oder unter C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\[user]\Anwendungsdaten\Azureus\

DraconLord
03.02.09, 07:03
Anyone else having problems with unraring the mod, I keep on getting wrong password each time.

One of the symbols in the password isn't on my keyboard, letter/symbol 20 in the password.

Hmm strange I just tried to get a copy of the rar and it downloaded in 5 sec.

rom08
03.02.09, 09:57
@ dracon lord
Copy and paste the password it should work

yoco
03.02.09, 10:47
Every single time I get :confused2:
Do I put this version 4.1.0.1 or do leave it as it is (4.0.0.4)?

czullo
03.02.09, 10:56
make shure that you copy without space on begining and on the end, or just simply re-enter this code manualy

DraconLord
03.02.09, 11:49
@ dracon lord
Copy and paste the password it should work

I have done that over and over and over and still the same result, CRC error (wrong password)
-----------------------------------

make shure that you copy without space on begining and on the end, or just simply re-enter this code manualy

Done that, same result CRC error (wrong password)

Oscar
03.02.09, 13:21
I have done that over and over and over and still the same result, CRC error (wrong password)

Done that, same result CRC error (wrong password)

I get the exact same error....

can someone re-up a new share with a different password.

Butcho
03.02.09, 13:59
tip the password manual or press the quote button of the topic and copy it from the new created post.
Some users get this problem if they copy the pass out of the banner.
If you've still the problem after that you must re-download the archive...

Rebound
03.02.09, 13:59
Tip the passwort manuelly, it should be work.

best regards

Rebound

next1
03.02.09, 14:05
habe auch das gleiche problem wie Dagon bekomme jedesmal ne fehlermeldung beim starten vom spoof

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3006/errorrl9.jpg

ghostfucker
03.02.09, 14:11
@Dracon Lord/Oscar: Copy and paste the password, then delete the last character and press enter :)

@next1: du hast im installationsordner/plugins oder hier:

C:Dokumente und Einstellungen[user]AnwendungsdatenAzureus
drei mal das plugin drin.

next1
03.02.09, 14:28
im istallaltionsverzeichnis unter plugins hab ich nur die beiden ordner clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4, clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 + die plugins

unter Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Anwendungsdaten\Azureus habe ich keinen der beiden ordner und im plugins verzeichnis ist auch nichts

ghostfucker
03.02.09, 14:45
okay, ich galub ich war der einzige, der das problem mit den drei plugins hatte^^

du könntest dann mal bei dem fehler auf "Details" klicken, und den inhalt hier posten...

next1
03.02.09, 14:54
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(Unknown Source)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$4.ru n(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.ClientID.load(Client ID.java:49)
... 9 more

hoffentlich kann einer was damit anfangen ich kanns net :-\

Oscar
03.02.09, 15:23
I have tried all the suggestions, re-downloading, copy/paste password, delete last character - and still can not open the RAR file?

I am on a Mac, however i tried opening up windows in a virtual machine, and using WinRAR - that didn't work either...

<edit>I managed to get it to work, by using UnRarX</edit>

ghostfucker
03.02.09, 15:25
jop, diese exception sagt das die beiden plugins mit dem azureus nicht mehr kompatibel sind, zumindest schon seit 4.0.0.2 (evtl. davor noch, aber ich hab da die src net).

d.h. es muss der azureus core oder die plugins angepasst werden. nun fragt aber net wer diese plugins geschireben hat^^

ypod
03.02.09, 16:19
well, i get this new version but i dont see the fakedone, fake_up_speed,....columns...where are all these things?

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090203/28280/9OMWK6iC50.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/)

Wii
03.02.09, 16:35
After migration from SB-I Hack 4.0.0.2_403_DDJ Beta transfer list do not recognized. downloads.config file being reset.
Is'nt it caused by new option? As I understand, such option need to be contain in every transfer's record in file.
I think problem may be solved with file edit by hands. I did it for migrating from very old Shu's version to one of you first release. Changed each transfer's set of cheat variables to form, required by concrete version. It's hard work. :frown:

next1
03.02.09, 17:27
also hab das ganze jetzt nochmal komplett deinstalliert und neu draufgesetzt funzt trotzdem nicht :(

anon
03.02.09, 19:03
@Everyone: all those issues when unpacking the mod are most likely due to the section sign in the RAR's password. You can type it by hand in Windows systems with the Alt+21 key combo, and for Macs I think it's Option+5 or Option+6.

@yoco: yes, I strongly recommend you upgrade. Just look at the tip above.

@Wii: yes, that also happened here - when switching from 4.0.0.2 to 4.1.0.1_B04, you'll lose all your previously loaded torrents. I'm checking if it's possible to prevent that from happening with BEncode Editor, in the meantime you'll have to backup your old downloads.config and readd your downloads manually. :frown:

breidablik
03.02.09, 19:54
Is it possible to use Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.1.0.1 and be available in peer list as user with different client (for example BitComet)?

anon
03.02.09, 19:55
Only with the clientspoof by plugin, but that's only to the tracker, peers will see your real client.

ypod
03.02.09, 20:02
anon how about my previous question? can you tell me pls what to do? tnx

anon
03.02.09, 20:05
Sorry for that. I was originally replying to you, but Opera crashed and I lost my post. So when I wrote it again I didn't see your message...

I'm sure you haven't installed the Hack correctly. Re-follow the installation procedure.

ypod
03.02.09, 20:14
anon no, you see...i can set the fakeup speed,etc..on every torrent (show details->sb-innovation Hack Fake)...but on main window its like:

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090203/28280/iIhNWVyWco.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/)

i was using 4.0.0.4 until now and everything was fine...

anon
03.02.09, 20:16
Then your column settings must have got reset. Right-click an empty area and pick "Column Setup". Put them back as they were.

Butcho
03.02.09, 20:16
@ghostfucker
Das Problem mit den clientspoof plugins kannst du in der ClientIDManagerImpl.class beseitigen. Ich hoffe das ich es noch richtig in Erinnerung habe, da ich mich schon lange nicht mehr mit Azureus befasst habe.
Das Problem war glaub ich das seit Vuze geprüft wird ob das Plugin auch signiert ist und deshalb laufen die nicht offiziellen Erweiterungen nicht mehr.
Aber DDJ hat es glaub ich in den Versionen davor geändert so das alle Plugins wieder funktionieren...

ghostfucker
03.02.09, 20:31
also ich weiss schon wie man das beheben könnte^^
[die haben aus dem interface die setter methode komplett rausgenommen, hinzu kommt ein weiteres argument für die signierung]

ddj hat allerdings in der aktuellen version und in 4.0.0.2 das ganze nicht behoben.

aber mal kucken, wenn mir langweilig ist :rolleyes2:
wobei ich da allerdings keinen zweck sehe, da die plugins bald eh nutzlos werden... und es grad im moment wichtigeres gibt.

Butcho
03.02.09, 20:37
Nö wer braucht schon diese plugins.
Es kommt ja eh bald die spoof version...
Sorry wuste nicht das du dich eh bereits damit beschäftigt hast.
Ich kannte denn Mist mit den Erweiterungen noch von v3.0.2.0.210 und dachte das es vielleicht daran liegen könnte.

ghostfucker
03.02.09, 20:45
jo, liegt ja u.a. auch daran... d.h. die signierung ist auch ein problem was dazu kommt^^

der hauptpunkt ist allerdings, dass die methode komplett aus dem interface entfernt wurde. d.h. das plugin selbst hat deswegen nen falsches objekt, auf denen es die mthoden aufruft.

klar man könnte das im aze zurecht biegen. das währe allerdings ne derbe oop sünde xD

breidablik
03.02.09, 20:52
Where is the column: % of download selected files. There's only % of full torrent. For example: I selected to download 70MB of 700MB. When I downloaded 7MB I should see 7MB of 70MB = 10%. I don't see this column. There's only 7MB of 700MB = 1%.

shoulder
03.02.09, 20:53
There's AFAIK no such column in Azureus.

Dagon
03.02.09, 22:09
my Problem from site 1 was solved due to changing to old GUI. Thanks.

Ist zu ändern zum alten GUI unter Konfig / Oberfläche / Start.

funzt doch net

at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapp er.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
... 9 more

Mfg Dagon

pieler11
03.02.09, 22:35
my Problem from site 1 was solved due to changing to old GUI. Thanks.

Ist zu ändern zum alten GUI unter Konfig / Oberfläche / Start.

funzt doch net

at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(Unknown Source)
... 9 more

Mfg Dagon

habe das gleiche problem seit vuze 4.x. Mit der 3er version funktionierte das clientspoof plugin noch, mit der 4er hab ich auch schon alles mögliche versucht leider ohne erfolg

rudrn20000
03.02.09, 23:05
Do I have to upgrade or I can just use old shu mod?

anon
03.02.09, 23:06
I recommend you upgrade. It's a 5 minute task and you'll have all the new core and Hack features and bugfixes.

next1
03.02.09, 23:36
anon nur akzeptiert nicht jeder tracker die neue version von vuze, daher sollte der spoof ja auch funktionieren

anon
03.02.09, 23:39
daher sollte der spoof ja auch funktionieren

You're right with that - not all trackers may accept v4.1.0.1. Setting the perfect spoof to the stable 4.1.0.0 should be enough.

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=4.1.0.0

next1
03.02.09, 23:57
perfekt der tracker erkennt nun eine vuze version die erlaubt ist , danke :)

ente
04.02.09, 02:07
I realy hope to this version is patched, the previous vuze (4.x) was very defective version.

hitman
04.02.09, 02:27
I realy hope to this version is patched, the previous vuze (4.x) was very defective version.

what was with the last version wrong? i never had a problem at all

DraconLord
04.02.09, 03:52
tip the password manual or press the quote button of the topic and copy it from the new created post.
Some users get this problem if they copy the pass out of the banner.
If you've still the problem after that you must re-download the archive...

Done that and all I get is Hidden Content, typing it manually is also a pain how does one type the twentieth symbol?

§

how does one type the above, what key?
Fixed, copy the password and then paste in a document and then copy it again from that document and enter it and now it works.

atlantis
04.02.09, 04:48
I have 4 questions

1 - utorrent spoof is safely like azureus spoof?
2 - can I use same port on the real utorrent client and Vuze with utorrent spoof?
3 - this version it's more safely on tracker's like ScT and bitmetv
4 - if are more safely can I use on bitmetv with more high speeds then 5kb (I'm there on 3 weeks)

thank you very much :klatsch_3:

Mr.unknown
04.02.09, 05:57
I've Few Confused Question In My Mind...

http://i40.tinypic.com/20aeao2.png

In No.[1] As Represented in Fig. {Please Click On The Images
''This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1018x617." }

That What Should I Write In This Blank Filed Please Provide Help Me With Example

Question No. [2] & [3] regarding To Ratio Please See That i Wrote in This Filed Is Right Or Not

And Question No. [4] & [5] Is Confused me That I Think I 'ill Got This Speed Per Torrents

And In actual i Got The Speed Of Max. 50-52 kbps And I Want around 120-140 kbps

AND I Already Read This Tutorial [Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained Provided By Mr. manas And mr. anon For Speed mode ++

Any Help Appreciated :smile:

anon
04.02.09, 17:42

Never got a problem with it myself...

§

how does one type the above, what key?

Just in case you wanted to know, the section symbol can be typed by pressing Alt+21 on Windows systems.

1 - utorrent spoof is safely like azureus spoof?

No - the uTorrent clientspoof by plugin is done to the tracker, but peers will see your real client.

2 - can I use same port on the real utorrent client and Vuze with utorrent spoof?

No - only one application can bind to a port at the same time.

3 - this version it's more safely on tracker's like ScT and bitmetv

It's as safe as the Hack itself has always been. Always check the cheating experiences and Ranklist threads before cheating there.

4 - if are more safely can I use on bitmetv with more high speeds then 5kb (I'm there on 3 weeks)

According the info Aurion once gave us, you should wait at least 45 days before you get inside BitMeTV and start "serious" cheating.

That What Should I Write In This Blank Filed Please Provide Help Me With Example

Safe fake upload is to avoid flashing with high speeds. If you set the value to 1.0, the Hack won't report an upload higher than the torrent's size even if you have faked more than that. Set it to 1.5 and you won't fake more than size * 1.5, and so on...

Question No. [2] & [3] regarding To Ratio Please See That i Wrote in This Filed Is Right Or Not

That depends on the tracker! But I'd say you make the first value lower than the second one.

And Question No. [4] & [5] Is Confused me That I Think I 'ill Got This Speed Per Torrents

Of course, since you're setting the individual values there...

And In actual i Got The Speed Of Max. 50-52 kbps And I Want around 120-140 kbps

Disable intelligent mode, and set the lower and upper limits for your fake upload to 120 and 140kB/s, respectively.

Butcho
04.02.09, 23:12
utorrent spoof is safely like azureus spoof?

Yes - that's why it's called perfect uT spoof.

But there is no perfect utorrent spoof in this release.
Or did i miss understand you?
The plugins don't work with the new vuze version and the version with an perfect client emulation is still private...

edit: Don't drink :Alkoholiker:to much if you must work on sbi bro... :icon_angry[1]::biggrin:

anon
04.02.09, 23:14
You're right with that. I mixed up threads and thought he was talking about the uT spoof from the upcoming Extreme Mod... Fixed.

cachito
05.02.09, 14:17
the password dosnt work for me :(

czullo
05.02.09, 15:18
Password is working makse sure you use WinRAR

shoulder
05.02.09, 15:26
Also try to type it by hand, it works 100%. :wink2:

anon
05.02.09, 17:24
edit: Don't drink :Alkoholiker:to much if you must work on sbi bro... :icon_angry[1]::biggrin:

Sorry about that :shockkk!:

the password dosnt work for me :(

Type it by hand. You can write the § symbol by pressing Alt+21.

CoreCore
06.02.09, 03:08
thanks for the core update, looks to be working fine with no bug in the code transfer. Good job like always guys

Hugs

czullo
06.02.09, 11:06
New Vuze Core 4.1.0.2 is out, check my post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/69450-post21.html)

Rebound
06.02.09, 14:38
Sure, but remember that this was the last Core update before the Vuze Extreme Mod release.

best regards

Rebound

czullo
06.02.09, 15:40
its ok, maybe Shu will update it, beucase it have some bugfixes in core and UI

atlantis
06.02.09, 16:52
New Vuze Core 4.1.0.2 is out, check my post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/69450-post21.html)

this work with 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ ?

anon
06.02.09, 16:54
No, that's an official core update. There's no Hack for it yet, and if you install it and overwrite with 4.1.0.1_B04 that's the version you'll end up with, as the Hack is "melted" to the Azureus2.jar file.

czullo
06.02.09, 17:05
this work with 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ ?

is Shu dont post update then it will be in month when SB-I will relase update

Dooggy
07.02.09, 00:48
hey people, is the setting "use swarm speed" safe to use ?

because, i thought, even if it reaches 1mb/s, this should be consistent right ?
any experiences ?
thanks

anon
07.02.09, 00:52
hey people, is the setting "use swarm speed" safe to use ?

No: if you set a maximum speed, your reported one will be "pushed" to that all the time, and if you don't, you'll report mB/s uploads.

because, i thought, even if it reaches 1mb/s, this should be consistent right ?

The more people join the swarm, the higher the swarm avg. speed will be (it's calculated with the number of peers you're connected to, though).

Dooggy
07.02.09, 00:57
so what are the best settings then ?
i'm so confused :s
can download reduction get you caught ?

anon
07.02.09, 00:59
so what are the best settings then ?
i'm so confused :s

You'd better read this tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/). It says everything you need to know to get started.

can download reduction get you caught ?

It depends on the tracker - if they see you completed the torrent but downloaded only 75% of it, for example... I think it's safe to use at lower ones.

Dooggy
07.02.09, 01:05
alright, it says that the "fake upload ratio mode", we have no control on our upload speed , but what kind of speeds do we reach with that ?

czullo
07.02.09, 02:44
Shu relased Mod based on 4.1.0.2 (http://www.hellwich.nl/shu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3024&start=0)

hitman
07.02.09, 03:18
Shu relased Mod based on 4.1.0.2 (http://www.hellwich.nl/shu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3024&start=0)

i hope you dont expect now something :wink:

czullo
07.02.09, 03:27
For beginning 25Euro will be fine ;) Its just information, some evil thief who nick begin on s already hack it.

hitman
07.02.09, 04:18
For beginning 25Euro will be fine ;)

but only if you give me first 50 :biggrin:

to make it clear our versions are not cheap hacks like sebas and are not based on shus versions since a lot of month they cant be compared anymore. it doesnt matter to us what seba is doing with shus public versions because sebas hacks are really dirt and should not be mentioned in the same sentence with ddj or ghostfucker we are very proud to have this two masterminds of java in our team.

this project is complete independent from what shu or seba are doing. dont worry after the release of the extreme mod there will be tons of updates that will blow out your remaining HDD space :tongue:

ghostfucker
07.02.09, 04:41

just compare the changelog. they havent made any core-fixes since b04...

czullo
07.02.09, 12:35
this project is complete independent from what shu or seba are doing. dont worry after the release of the extreme mod there will be tons of updates that will blow out your remaining HDD space :tongue:

When eXtreme mod will be relased there will be core updates when new Vuze code will show up ? or it will be updatec occasionaly when new options will be implemented in hack ?

just compare the changelog. they havent made any core-fixes since b04...

I cant agree with you they do some core-fixes in this relases:

2009.02.05 | Vuze 4.1.0.2
BUGFIX: Core | Fix null-pointer-exception when initiasing old categorised shares [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Remove accidental invocation of the get-networks Vuze RPC when running in classic UI [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Remove null-pointer-exception in TCP connection manager [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Fix subscription auto-download with sites where supplied referer caused error [Parg]

ghostfucker
07.02.09, 15:50
Azureus2_4.1.0.1_B04.jar/ChangeLog.txt

2009.xx.xx | Vuze 4.1.0.1
BUGFIX: Core | Fix null-pointer-exception when initiasing old categorised shares [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Remove accidental invocation of the get-networks Vuze RPC when running in classic UI [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Remove null-pointer-exception in TCP connection manager [Parg]
BUGFIX: Core | Fix subscription auto-download with sites where supplied referer caused error [Parg]

anon
07.02.09, 17:27
alright, it says that the "fake upload ratio mode", we have no control on our upload speed , but what kind of speeds do we reach with that ?

Whatever ones are needed for you to reach the goal ratio (but you can still use intelligent mode to cheat gradyally, and there's a hardlimit of 10000kB/s).

So? Have you ever had the core bugs mentioned in the changelog?

Its just information, some evil thief who nick begin on s already hack it.

You can't compare seba's shitty hack with ours. His is really unprofessional and dirty. The SB-Innovation Hack is clean, optimized and has code of its own, apart from the fact that as you have seen, we're adding new features to it.

czullo
07.02.09, 17:32
So? Have you ever had the core bugs mentioned in the changelog?.

When Shu released his mod based on new core bug-fixed core is already implemented in his mod, its just main point of release mod based on new core.

anon
07.02.09, 17:35
That doesn't answer my question. I fail to see what's the problem on we not having released a 4.1.0.2-based hack when there aren't any core fixes and the Azureus perfect spoof exists.

czullo
07.02.09, 17:38
I prove that there was core update ghostfucker post bugfixes in BETA version which was not released in Shu mod.

hitman
07.02.09, 18:48
in conclusion as rebound says

Sure, but remember that this was the last Core update before the Vuze Extreme Mod release.

best regards

Rebound

end of the story

im sorry that i have so say it but its not possible to make everybody happy our resources are now complete moved to the extreme mod

czullo
07.02.09, 18:59
Sure i dont enforce you to do, im just informing that ppl knows about updates. Its nothing wrong with it.

hitman
07.02.09, 19:05
well its ok i dont have something against it

i wanted to make only everything clear

napalmguy
08.02.09, 09:55
thanks but can anyone list the trackers the mod successfully worked on?

czullo
08.02.09, 12:23
i can give you that list:

ALL TRACKERS...

... if you are smart and have smart settings, but dont PM for it, figure it byself

pieler11
08.02.09, 12:55
wird es in der naechsten Zeit ein update auf vuze 4.1.0.2 geben oder kommt alles erst in der extrem version ?

hitman
08.02.09, 16:01
wird es in der naechsten Zeit ein update auf vuze 4.1.0.2 geben

tendenz zu nein da unsere coder im moment mit den extreme mod beschäftigt sind

A-Day
09.02.09, 17:52
question... i am actually using the shu mod version for azureus 2.5.0.4.. on the status bar, it says the latest version is, 4.1.0.2.230. does the latest version mean the the latest version of the shu mod, or the latest azureus/vuze core?

thanks!

mat
09.02.09, 17:53
hello i had installed this new version for a good spoof should i put this now:

#By Shu
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
azureus.spoof.value=4.1.0.2

anon
09.02.09, 17:56
question... i am actually using the shu mod version for azureus 2.5.0.4.. on the status bar, it says the latest version is, 4.1.0.2.230. does the latest version mean the the latest version of the shu mod, or the latest azureus/vuze core?

Are you using the perfect spoof to emulate that version? If not, make sure auto-updating is disabled:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9175

hello i had installed this new version for a good spoof should i put this now:

azureus.spoof.value=4.1.0.2

Correct.

shoulder
09.02.09, 18:34

thanks!
That means the latest version of Azureus/Vuze if I'm not mistaken. :wink2:

firedup_85
09.02.09, 20:12
Why can't I see the password? :(

anon
09.02.09, 20:13
Click on the Thanks button below ghostfucker's post to see it.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3369

stef157
11.02.09, 00:06
thx
don't work on mac os x :)
there is some freez

realhero
11.02.09, 00:47
How does this program works >> ??

anon
11.02.09, 00:48
We have a Tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) about it.

manaron
11.02.09, 12:38
Give advice on the example tracker ExB, what settings to put, that I was not banned, and it was not noticeable?
Want to rock quietly and not a lot to improve the rating. Help please, a few times already banned, invite not just get. DL speed - 200 kb / UP speed - 60 kb

hitman
11.02.09, 21:44
here you can read a few interesting things about azureus settings

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9061&page=2

maniak
13.02.09, 02:42
hi im usin the 3.1.1.1 version of this mod, could you tell me if the config files of my old version also works with this version¿¿

shoulder
13.02.09, 15:57
There shouldn't be any problem doing so, if problems appear you still can do a "clean" installation.

maniak
13.02.09, 19:36
thanks but i have an alternative to update, its spoofin, is it safe to spoof the 4.1.0.0 or 4.1.0.2 version with my 3.1.1.1 version of this mod??

anon
13.02.09, 19:37
Yes, just set the perfect spoof to 4.1.0.2. :tongue:

Alexallandir
14.02.09, 20:22
which client is better for use this? 4.1.0.0 or 4.1.0.2?

anon
14.02.09, 20:24
The Hack is "melted" to 4.1.0.1, so it's the same. This is the last "normal" release until the Extreme mod is out.

If you're talking about the perfect spoof, you'd better set it to 4.1.0.2 - that's the latest stable Azureus version.

czullo
14.02.09, 20:31
always is safer/better put perfect spoof to last stable build of Vuze ;)

Alexallandir
14.02.09, 23:43
i meant original client. i couldn't find 4.1.0.1 in azureus official site so thats why im asking.

anon
14.02.09, 23:46
You should be fine using any of both.

pinoy
17.02.09, 06:41
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used a remote access plugin with this release. I'm currently using "Azureus HTML WebUI" and although the usual functions like starting/stopping torrents works, I cannot seem to add new torrents remotely. Has anyone have any success with this? Feel free to suggest other plugins as well. Thanks!

ypod
17.02.09, 10:24
dont know if that was alredy asked, but...how can i update from version 4.1.0.0 to 4.1.0.2 without loosing my downloaded torrents(200)?
already tried to spoof, doesnt work
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090217/28280/vnO11lYvzo.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/)
tnx

anon
17.02.09, 20:34
how can i update from version 4.1.0.0 to 4.1.0.2 without loosing my downloaded torrents(200)?

Maybe you mean 4.1.0.1? And you can't - for some reason Azureus forgets about all loaded torrents when upgrading.

already tried to spoof, doesnt work
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090217/28280/vnO11lYvzo.jpg
tnx

Why doesn't it work? Try this tool (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9132).

@pinoy: do you get any error messages? By the way, the HTML WebUI doesn't let you change any fake settings.

ypod
17.02.09, 21:24
Maybe you mean 4.1.0.1?
no, i mean 4.1.0.2, isnt that the latest version?- Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)

And you can't
hmmm, then, how did i get this?
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090217/28280/4SoTvbnB6T.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/)
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090217/28280/7vsX17EyJr.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/)

anon
17.02.09, 21:27
no, i mean 4.1.0.2, isnt that the latest version?

Yes, but there's no 4.1.0.2-based Hack.

hmmm, then, how did i get this?

I mean that as far as I know you can't upgrade from 4.1.0.0 without losing your torrents.

ypod
17.02.09, 21:43
so, its ok to spoof 4.1.0.2?:smile:

anon
17.02.09, 21:44
Yes - it's the latest stable official version. :top:

ypod
17.02.09, 22:59
tnx for that...
ps: i observed on some top trackers, ppl using older versions of azureus (as 4.0.04...), doesnt look suspicious using older versions? :smile:

anon
17.02.09, 23:00
Yes :top: But those people could very well be real Azureus users :biggrin:

ypod
17.02.09, 23:14
there are azureus users that arent using shumod?:biggrin:

btw, someone from staff,checking the logs, can see that you're spoofing?

anon
17.02.09, 23:17
btw, someone from staff,checking the logs, can see that you're spoofing?

Not when using the perfect spoof. :tongue:

If with "spoofing" you mean faking, then yes, it's possible. But if you use good settings on good torrents, the chances of getting caught are virtually nonexistant.

ypod
17.02.09, 23:20
no, i didnt mean spoofing like cheating, but can they see that i use different client version from what its shown in peers list?

anon
17.02.09, 23:21
can they see that i use different client version from what its shown in peers list?

No, they can't.

ypod
17.02.09, 23:29
hmmm....i know a guy that has a friend in bcg staff. So, that mod was showing him (and after that he shouwd me) a "piece" of log from there, where a user was spoofing, dont remember what client...so, i thought it could be possible...:wink2:

shoulder
17.02.09, 23:32
Then most likely he was using a tool and didn't use a perfectly working spoof.

pinoy
18.02.09, 07:52
I get the following when adding a torrent through a URL:

"Error loading http://torrent.zoink.it/Leverage.S01E12.The.First.David.Job.HDTV.XviD-FQM.%5Beztv%5D.torrent"

And I get this when adding a local torrent file:

"Error loading torrent Leverage.S01E12.The.First.David.Job.HDTV.XviD-FQM"

I was just wondering if its just me or have others experienced this as well. I'm aware that spoofing options is not present in Web UI (that's asking for too much) Wait, I'm sensing a feature request here :) I just want to be able to add a new torrent remotely but I always get the above errors.

silencer1980
18.02.09, 10:00
dear anon

i really respect as many to your site's greatest azureus mode shu.

now;

i have a serious problem with
mainline DHT and 4.1.0.0 shu latest one.

when activated mainline dht
azureus CPU usage go to near %35-50
it really annoys me.

when i stop mainline dht
cpu usage turn back to normal

is there any answer
or i do not really need to use mainline DHT

any answers appericiated...

thanX

kazuya
18.02.09, 11:41
turn DHT off if you use it on private trackers,but i also have turned it of on publick trackers to,everything works fine

silencer1980
18.02.09, 11:45
it is about mainline DHT plugin.
i think you misunderstood my situtation dude

:smile:

kazuya
18.02.09, 12:06
then don't use it,uninstall it,dude:tongue:

silencer1980
18.02.09, 12:08
great :biggrin:

i just like to know it...

:klatsch_3:

Are you kiddin?

ypod
18.02.09, 16:02
hi all! have such a problem...a hallf of my downloaded torrents arent seeding, but queued...i put in options->queue "max active torrents" - 0[unlimeted], but still from 70 torrents, ~30 are queued...what shall i do?:confused2:

anon
18.02.09, 20:48
I was just wondering if its just me or have others experienced this as well. I'm aware that spoofing options is not present in Web UI (that's asking for too much) Wait, I'm sensing a feature request here :) I just want to be able to add a new torrent remotely but I always get the above errors.

Does it happen with other torrents?

We aren't the developers of the HTML WebUI, and I doubt they'll ever add an option to let you control this leecher mod remotely. :wink:

when activated mainline dht
azureus CPU usage go to near %35-50
it really annoys me.

when i stop mainline dht
cpu usage turn back to normal

is there any answer
or i do not really need to use mainline DHT

If you're going to download only from private trackers, just disable mlDHT and Azureus' DDB entirely. You'll save bandwidth, and in your case, resources.

@sarancha: Force Start them.

realhero
19.02.09, 04:44
Where is this Located.

%PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus)

I copied that in Run and didnt work.. or I just need to rewrite the files in the program files..

ghostfucker
19.02.09, 10:27
press 'Details' and post the output...

ypod
19.02.09, 12:54
realhero copy in C:\Program Files\Vuze

morgan
20.02.09, 11:11
hi all! have such a problem...a hallf of my downloaded torrents arent seeding, but queued...i put in options->queue "max active torrents" - 0[unlimeted], but still from 70 torrents, ~30 are queued...what shall i do?:confused2:

i have the same problem and i just press forced seeding for all queued torrents :frown:

but if any one know the solution plz share us :smile:

ypod
20.02.09, 13:04
morgan i did as anon said, i "force start"ed them all, and seems to work for me..:smile:

czullo
20.02.09, 16:03
yeah force seed is the best way :)

anon
20.02.09, 19:09
@morgan: Force Starting them should be enough. If you don't see this option in the context menu, go to Tools -> Options -> Mode, and set it to "advanced".

morgan
23.02.09, 19:56
@morgan: Force Starting them should be enough. If you don't see this option in the context menu, go to Tools -> Options -> Mode, and set it to "advanced".

yes i now and i do it
but i installed some plugin called auto seeder and it worked for me
but still some torrents that still queued

anon
23.02.09, 19:59
but i installed some plugin called auto seeder and it worked for me
but still some torrents that still queued

What the Auto Seeder plugin does is monitoring an specific folder, and automatically seeding/removing torrents as .torrent files are put inside, or deleted from, that folder.

ypod
26.02.09, 14:46
have such a problem...after i finish downloading a torrent, in peerlist on tracker, i'm still shown as leecher(on all trackers)...it stucks on 99.8%, and after 1/2 hour i'm already in seeders list...the stats(up/down) are always updated on time...but with that snatch thing i dont know what to do...:frown: any suggestions pls...!?

kazuya
26.02.09, 15:05
i think some trackers don't report right at time stats so you are still shown as lecher.But after a while tracker shows stats ok.hapens me to on some trackers,i guess that's normal

ypod
26.02.09, 15:32
its not about that, the stats on trackers like scc, sct, TT, are updated very fast...there's an example...i take the torrent with rss(right after it's uploaded on tracker)...

http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/2009-02-26_152643.jpg

so you can see that some of seeders with lower speeds and have connected later than me, are already in seeder list, but me, still in leecher list, so i dont think its about the tracker...

anon
26.02.09, 18:00
have such a problem...after i finish downloading a torrent, in peerlist on tracker, i'm still shown as leecher(on all trackers)...it stucks on 99.8%, and after 1/2 hour i'm already in seeders list...the stats(up/down) are always updated on time...but with that snatch thing i dont know what to do...:frown: any suggestions pls...!?

So you're using the "don't send completed flag" option? With the details you mention, it seems it's a tracker bug - after all, completed flags weren't meant to be removed. :biggrin:

The only thing you could do is stopping using that option, but the tracker will start watching your Hit'n'Runs (if applicable).

morgan
26.02.09, 20:07
so i have anther problem

some torrents stats give me scrape error ( connection reset ) or ( timed out )
and after that there is now upload or download count in the tracker and i am not in the peer list

is there a solution or what

anon
26.02.09, 20:10
some torrents stats give me scrape error ( connection reset ) or ( timed out )
and after that there is now upload or download count in the tracker and i am not in the peer list

That's a network problem. Make sure you aren't running any other bandwidth-intensive applications in the background.

If you have patched the max half-open connections limit (here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f69/tcp-z-best-tcp-ip-patcher-all-windows-oses-8485/)'s a tool to do it, if you haven't), make sure the max simultaneous outbound connection attempts value at Tools -> Options -> Connection -> Advanced Network Settings is set to 50.

ypod
26.02.09, 20:14
anon i'm not using any of what youre saying...

http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/aa.jpg

its set by default i'm just using "speedmode++"...about bugs...i dont think that all high level trackers(scc,sct,tt) are buggy, because in my case, on all that trackers its the same problem

anon
26.02.09, 20:16
its set by default i'm just using "speedmode++"...about bugs...i dont think that all high level trackers(scc,sct,tt) are buggy, because in my case, on all that trackers its the same problem

Well, you should check if it happens with the official Azureus...

ypod
26.02.09, 20:50
hmmm, what do you mean official azureus? :redface:

anon
26.02.09, 20:52
The "real (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/)" Azureus - i.e. no SB-I Hack :biggrin:

ypod
26.02.09, 21:52
there are people using the "real" azureus? :biggrin:

so how about my problem? :((

shoulder
26.02.09, 22:09
He means you should try it with the "real" Azureus, if you still have the problem it's for sure not because of the mod. :wink2:

If you don't have that problem with the "real" Azureus, try to disable the spoof with the Vuze Mod and try again.

ypod
26.02.09, 23:32
well, i didnt use the "real" azureus never, i passed from utorrent to this mode, never used the real vuze...:biggrin: but how can i try the real one, if the sbi is installed, can i install another vuze or...!?

anon
26.02.09, 23:35
but how can i try the real one, if the sbi is installed, can i install another vuze or...!?

If you renamed the official JAR to something else as described in step 3 of the installation procedure, just move the DDJ Hack's somewhere else, and name the official JAR Azureus2.jar.

ypod
26.02.09, 23:52
i didnt make a backup, i deleted it...:rolleyes2:

anon
26.02.09, 23:55
Backup/copy your config folder somewhere else. Reinstall the official Azureus over your current install, and check if the tracker stats bug problem persists. When you're done testing, re-extract DDJ's Hack, and copy the config folder backup to %appdata%.

ypod
27.02.09, 00:06
ok, but all torrent files that already are in sbi, will be also backup-ed? because i dont want to lose about 200 torrents...:confused2:

anon
27.02.09, 00:07
ok, but all torrent files that already are in sbi, will be also backup-ed?

Yes - they're located at %appdata%\Azureus\torrents. Just make sure you backup the whole config folder.

ypod
27.02.09, 11:27
dont copy/paste it, type manually :wink2:

anon
27.02.09, 17:14
wrong password friend can you help me

Type it manually. You can write the § sign with Alt+21.

Dark Knight
28.02.09, 17:07
Well i wanted to raise the question that while using Azurespoof .properties file...

U have said that we can enter any valid version..since
Azureus 4.1.0.4 is latest valid version....

So Can We Spoof The current Release to show as Azureus 4.1.04?

Note:i m currently using 4.1.0.2 Spoof....

hope u Get my point...?

anon
28.02.09, 17:21
So Can We Spoof The current Release to show as Azureus 4.1.04?

Yes, you can.

ssingh240
28.02.09, 21:03
Yes, you can.
+1 i am using 4.1.0.4 spoof and working :top:

cleg87
02.03.09, 22:39
What is the password for the file? I cant see the password.

edit: nvm

kazuya
02.03.09, 23:28
Click on thanks,then you will see it

anon
02.03.09, 23:29
edit: nvm

He already found that out. :tongue:

kazuya
02.03.09, 23:30
Damn,didn't notice it,maybe i blind :redface:

jacksbi
05.03.09, 17:51
I am getting client version is banned message how to spoof some one help me pls

how can I know I am using spoof?

anon
05.03.09, 17:53
Use this tool (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/azureus-ps-toggler-9132/) to spoof an allowed Azureus version.

ypod
06.03.09, 18:18
pls help!

its possible to be shown as seeder without having downloaded a torrent, and in the same time to fake upload? :confused2:

anon
06.03.09, 18:21
Yes. Readd the torrent. In the "open torrents" window, untick all files, and choose "stopped" as add mode. When the torrent is added (it'll go directly to the "complete torrents" area), double-click it and go to the SB-I Hack Fake tab. Enable fake report to tracker systems, choose Speed mode++, and tick the "show you as seeder" checkbox. After that, set the fake speeds, etc. to the ones you need. Done!

ypod
08.03.09, 14:26
can someone explain pls how to fake the download speed, and all the stuff about the "snatch list" pls? and if its risky to use...:confused:

pbreak
08.03.09, 15:10
Hi..

Is there any problem with the rar files and its password??

I downloaded but can not open it... winrar process is shutting down while extarcting and give it to me a message like "... failed in encrypted files... etc"

Is it winrar problem... or ??

Thanks...

shoulder
08.03.09, 15:11
Try to redownload the archiv.
Also type the password by hand.

pbreak
08.03.09, 17:37
Try to redownload the archiv.
Also type the password by hand.

tried many times...

uninstal winrar then reinstal it but the same problem...

I think there is a problem with ....ddj.rar files

anon
08.03.09, 17:45
@sarancha: didn't I explain it in the Extreme mod thread?

@pbreak: there is no problem with DDJ's RAR. Type the password manually - you can write the § symbol with Alt+21.

ypod
08.03.09, 21:57
anon, yes mate, but i didnt want to make offtop there...so i wanted to know exactly what seetings to use, not to get cought on high level trackers :wink2:

anon
08.03.09, 21:58
Well, I wouldn't recommend using "download reduction" at all in higher-level ones.

ypod
08.03.09, 22:52
how to reduce the Vuze resources "eating" ? which plugins i can and its safe to uninstall?
tnx :smile:

TD21
24.03.09, 09:55
Is it safe using Fake Upload "Ratio Mode" on trackers such as BitmeTV, PTN, Waffles or What.cd?

Could someone also please explain to me these settings? Please correct me if im wrong ty.

http://i43.tinypic.com/xc28tj.png

1. What are the difference between those 2 ratios listed (1.9:1 & 1:1)? Do both ratios have the same exact uses? What if i set 2 different ratios?

2. If i set intelligent mode on, do i get a cheat upload speed somewhat close to my real upload speed?

3. Once the Download is done and i start normal seeding. Do i still cheat upload even if i dont reach the target ratio from #1?

ypod
24.03.09, 12:48
Is it safe using Fake Upload "Ratio Mode" on trackers such as BitmeTV, PTN, Waffles or What.cd?
no!! because you'll not be able to controll the fake up speed, it will just fake to reach the target you gave it...it can fake with 5kb/s and with 300MB/s :smile:

anon
24.03.09, 22:35

No! You'll have no real control over your reported speed, Ratio mode will fake at whatever one is necessary to reach your target ratio.

1. What are the difference between those 2 ratios listed (1.9:1 & 1:1)? Do both ratios have the same exact uses? What if i set 2 different ratios?

These values control what your target ratio is, it'll be between those two numbers. The first value should be smaller than the second one.

2. If i set intelligent mode on, do i get a cheat upload speed somewhat close to my real upload speed?

No, it'll just brake down Ratio mode's high rates.

3. Once the Download is done and i start normal seeding. Do i still cheat upload even if i dont reach the target ratio from #1?

Yes, unless you tick the third checkbox, in that case you'll be using your normal upload.

StealthLeecher
27.03.09, 12:56
I am using Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ Beta for months and i have never upgraded and i'll not upgrade it :baeh:.
I am just modifying/editing the properties of AzureusSpoof file.
It is written in the file: Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
My questions:
1.I am editing this file more than 3-4 times i.e i have changed the client version 2-3 times.
2AND,now can i use this:

#By Shu
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
azureus.spoof.value=4.2.0.0 --- i am not updating my core/version -- just editing this file
IS there any risk of getting BAN
-- CAN I USE THIS MOD FOR MY WHOLE LIFE and entering the new version whenever new version comes :stupid:

anon
27.03.09, 13:37
azureus.spoof.value=4.2.0.0 --- i am not updating my core/version -- just editing this file
IS there any risk of getting BAN
-- CAN I USE THIS MOD FOR MY WHOLE LIFE and entering the new version whenever new version comes :stupid:

Yes, if you keep on using the .properties Perfect Spoof you could use this build forever. This method is fully undetectable.

StealthLeecher
29.03.09, 17:27
i am going to install this mod in my window vista:
can i install this mod with any vuze version
eg.Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ Beta with Vuze 4.2.0.0
thanks

shoulder
29.03.09, 17:32
It should work but it's always recommended to use an equal version.

Also, there's a newer version available (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-2-0-0_ddj-beta-9980/). :wink2:

StealthLeecher
29.03.09, 17:59
What is an equal version for Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ Beta. :frown:
Please help.
Vuze 4.1.0.4
Vuze 4.1.0.2
Vuze 4.1.0.0
Which is the best combination bt the way

shoulder
29.03.09, 18:20
Like I said, it should work with every. :wink2:

I only meant you shouldn't install a 4.1.0.0 on a 2.5.0.4 for example. :biggrin:

anon
29.03.09, 23:30
What is an equal version for Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.1.0.1_B04_DDJ Beta. :frown:
Please help.
Vuze 4.1.0.4
Vuze 4.1.0.2
Vuze 4.1.0.0

4.1.0.0 should work. You may not find an official 4.1.0.1 Vuze release, since this version of the Hack is based on a CVS build.

StealthLeecher
30.03.09, 11:40
i have installed it with 4.0.0.2 !

anon
30.03.09, 19:20
As shoulder said, it should be fine as long as you don't use a completely different build like 2.5.0.4.

ypod
09.04.09, 21:08
still undetecteble as previous versions? whats the point to make other versions when we could change just the spoof? :smile:

tnanx in advance...

ps: someone cheated on TT with that version?

anon
09.04.09, 21:09
still undetecteble as previous versions? whats the point to make other versions when we could change just the spoof? :smile:

Core improvements and fixes...

By the way, 4.2.0.0_DDJ is out.

ypod
09.04.09, 21:20
you mean extreme mode? or...? link pls..

anon
09.04.09, 21:21
Yes - http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9980

ypod
09.04.09, 21:40
no tnx, last time i tried it, been banned on TT...

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

can i download from sourceforge the oficial 4.2.0.0 to use with this mod, and then spoof it?

hitman
09.04.09, 21:45
you can use the mod from the link that anon gave you and just use azureus without spoof if you dont have trust in it. anyway i wrote there on post 2 if you are using the utorrent spoof what to set to not get an instant bann.

if you want to still use this version you can try the official 4.2.0.0 if you have errors you should install an older official version 4.1.x.x

Butcho
09.04.09, 22:21
The mod is in the azureus2.jar file. So you overwrite v2.4.0 when you replace the files.
The extreme mod is the same like this one but newer and with more and some fixed features.
It could be that the utorrent spoof has a little bug, that some high level tracker with really good anti cheater scripts can detect it.
But there are many more client emulations + the azureus perfect spoof in the extreme mod and so i can't understand why you want switch back to an older release.
Have you ever asked in the irc channel on tt why they've banned you?
How long was the mod running before they've kicked you on that day?
Normal tt hasn't such a good anti cheater protection that they can detect the utorrent emulation. Perhaps the speed was to unrealistic. That could happen on tt very easy because the most files have only a small file size and the Seeder/Leecher stats changes very quickly...

ypod
09.04.09, 22:31
i was using that ddj version for almost 12 weeks, and on high speeds too (<1MB/s)...when i tried extreme mode, i just downloaded a torrent from there, without faking down/up, just simple download...utorrent spoof "killed" the akk :(((

Butcho
09.04.09, 22:47
Hmm then they can detect it if they've banned you immediately after your client has send the first announce.
Perhaps i'll try the bittornado spoof there the next days an tell you then if it works.
But back to topic...
You can use the extreme mod like the older ddj mods. The newer version is exactly the same. The only difference is that ddj implemented also the great new features from ghostfucker.
If you activate the azu spoof and insert an allowed version you've the same result like with the version of this topic.
But please believe me if you upload with speeds over 1mb/s with a standard dsl connection like you wrote before, you will loose the new account again... :frown:

ypod
09.04.09, 23:11
i dindnt fake everytime with 1 MB, i just tried, and it workerd...my band is 10/5...i dont know i'm just affraid to use the extreme mod...first time it was lunched, also it was said thats undetecteble, so i dont want to risk util the finel, tested on every tracker, version ...

jokerboy57
19.04.09, 12:43
yeah i have no clue how to get this to work so

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

can i get like step by step instructions?

splicer
19.04.09, 13:13
Hve you followed the instructions:

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

anon
19.04.09, 18:35
can i get like step by step instructions?

Yes, look at the first post.

By the way, there's a newer version without login available.

judgeleon
18.01.10, 21:44
why i cant see the password?

anon
18.01.10, 21:45
Click the Thanks button below the first post. Like I told you in the deletion reason for your other spam post.

judgeleon
18.01.10, 21:50
Who Said Thanks:
judgeleon (Today), - (18.02.09), Wii (02.02.09)

anon
18.01.10, 21:50
Then refresh the page.

I'll wait for a post saying something about the login system now.

judgeleon
18.01.10, 21:51
still i cant see the password

anon
18.01.10, 21:52
Why not getting a newer version (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-3-0-5_b01-beta-17104/) anyway?

judgeleon
18.01.10, 21:53
newer version?
which one please?

anon
18.01.10, 21:54
The one I linked to in that same post :m-rolleyes: