PDA

View Full Version : Post your azureus hack settings

mammamia11
01.02.09, 16:57
this is a pic of my settings, i have been using it more then 3 years and it works very good.

i hope you guys post your setting too with a picture to help others who want to learn and avoid getting acount disabled.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/aricemax/sb-innovation.jpg

anon
01.02.09, 17:00
I have edited your post. As a matter of fact, posting cheating settings can get you disabled - tracker admins watch this forum.

Also, you aren't using the perfect spoof to emulate 4.1.0.0 (the latest official Vuze version), no report to peers doesn't work at the moment, and the "show you as a leech" option may work at trackers like TB, but will only get you banned at higher level ones.

shoulder
01.02.09, 17:25
These are mine, they're 100% secure and you won't get banned with them because of cheating. :tongue:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6906/azuns9.png

To be honest.
It always depends on the tracker you're cheating at and your "goal" which settings are best.
For example if you just want to download and NoReport is working, that's the best way to go.
If you want to buffer your account or correct your ratio fake upload is needed.

So, there aren't "the" right settings, but only the right settings for a certain situation at a certain tracker. :wink2:

mammamia11
01.02.09, 17:43
These are mine, they're 100% secure and you won't get banned with them because of cheating. :tongue:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6906/azuns9.png

To be honest.
It always depends on the tracker you're cheating at and your "goal" which settings are best.
For example if you just want to download and NoReport is working, that's the best way to go.
If you want to buffer your account or correct your ratio fake upload is needed.

So, there aren't "the" right settings, but only the right settings for a certain situation at a certain tracker. :wink2:

do you only use spoof when cheating, i dont see any marked options. or am i missing something. where do i find that spoof? i use djj latest release but i dont have it

anon
01.02.09, 17:45
i dont see any marked options. or am i missing something.

That's the point. You can't be detected if you don't fake. It all depends on the tracker and situation, so there aren't "perfect" settings. You can only gain experience by trying things.

where do i find that spoof? i use djj latest release but i dont have it

It'll be available in the Extreme Mod. :wink2: More info here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/announcement-azureus-vuze-extreme-mod-9017/).

shoulder
01.02.09, 17:50
i dont see any marked options.
That's what I wanted to show.
That are one of a few settings which will work everywhere, but there's no "benefit" using them. :wink2:

If I would tick for example NoReport, it will work for example at TB but you will get disabled at ScT using that option.

mammamia11
01.02.09, 21:25
yes ofcource if you dont cheat you dont get cought, its something natural :)

shoulder, i keep myself to TL and TB, never tested something like SCT, what kind of tricks is used there? i guess no report doesnt work there so it must be something with you upload like normal but send extra fake to tracker i guess

shoulder
01.02.09, 21:36
The first you should always do is to check this list (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/).
Level 10 is hardest, level 1 easiest to cheat.

Second, search this thread (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-experiences-1356/) for the tracker you want to cheat.

If I'm not mistaken TL has been discussed recently in the second thread I linked. :wink2:

anon
01.02.09, 21:36
yes ofcource if you dont cheat you dont get cought, its something natural :)

Well, HD-Bits' scripts have banned non-cheaters in the past, so... :biggrin:

never tested something like SCT, what kind of tricks is used there?

ScT is level 9 in the Ranklist (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/). uTorrent mods, the RM and countless others don't work there. You have to stick with the Azureus Hack. According Manas, high rates (<600kB/s) should be fine, but you have to look at the peerlist regularly and adjust your fake speed accordingly. Pretty much everyone has a seedbox there, so competition is fierce.

mammamia11
01.02.09, 23:08
thanx anon and shoulder for links and tips. yes as you say azureus is the best, i have been use it as i mensioned for the last three years but only as the settings i showed up, thats why i need to have updates. i usually dont fake buffer at the first signup with new trackers, i wait untill i have desent ratio then i use my fake setting.

and anon yes indeed hdbit dot org has done that , i was one of them and the second time i registerd there i got banned agin for using my settings that i linked above but they wasnt like that before.

btw. a litle offtopic question... i have been inactive long time, last time i remember there was credit system and if im not wrong there was a room for vip and speciall users, is it removed now?

anon
01.02.09, 23:11
and anon yes indeed hdbit dot org has done that , i was one of them and the second time i registerd there i got banned agin for using my settings that i linked above but they wasnt like that before.

I was talking about users that didn't cheat at all. If you had used the settings in your pic, you were cheating, and that's most likely why you got banned.

btw. a litle offtopic question... i have been inactive long time, last time i remember there was credit system and if im not wrong there was a room for vip and speciall users, is it removed now?

The credit system has been disabled around 6 months ago, and if you mean the Elite Area, it's still there.

Aurion
02.02.09, 00:52
i usually dont fake buffer at the first signup with new trackers, i wait untill i have desent ratio then i use my fake setting.

Now,that's a good technique buddy ... I personally do that when getting registered with new trackers ... I just let them pull eyes off me then start drilling!

[quote]and anon yes indeed hdbit dot org has done that , i was one of them and the second time i registerd there i got banned agin for using my settings that i linked above but they wasnt like that before.[QUOTE]

I would guarantee that even HDBits.org is way easy to cheat on as long as you stick with the best settings .... just use your mind in feeding in reasonable speeds that even a robot won't notice!

@shoulder: I wonder why aren't you using any speedmode++ settings ? :tongue:

anon
02.02.09, 16:02
I would guarantee that even HDBits.org is way easy to cheat on as long as you stick with the best settings .... just use your mind in feeding in reasonable speeds that even a robot won't notice!

I think that was mammamia11's problem - he used no report instead of Speed mode++, and that's what got him banned, since HD-Bits is level 6 in the Ranklist, if I'm not mistaken.

He explained why below his screenshot :tongue:

shoulder
02.02.09, 18:56
To be honest, I don't use speed mode++ that much.
Most of the time I go with mR or the PMR, and yes it's still working, even at revTT. :tongue:

Aurion
03.02.09, 01:24
To be honest, I don't use speed mode++ that much.
Most of the time I go with mR or the PMR, and yes it's still working, even at revTT. :tongue:

we think the same ... it's been almost 1 month now since my last use of Shu hack ... I mean mR is quite awesome to buffer really fast without burning HDD's sectors (anon's commandment :P) ...still I keen to much respect for the speed mode++ it's a monster option that walks under real hidden shadow :biggrin:

CindyVer
03.02.09, 11:28
What stops me from using mR or others such mods is the fact there is a chance to be detected and get instantly banned, whenever the tracker changes some script and it picks you up as a cheater.

That is something that cannot happen with the Shu-hack and that is the reason I always stick to that mod. There is no way you can ever be detected as a cheater when using the correct cheat-options. If you cheat with the 'perfect' settings there is no use to go for a huge buffer, except for collecting invites, if that's what you want. To me buffers are meaningless. I just get the goodies, get a decent ratio and with time I gradually accumulate enough upload so that I am on the safe side, whenever I download a torrent that isn't well seeded, and there's no chance to cheat undetected.

shoulder
03.02.09, 17:22
there is a chance to be detected and get instantly banned

There I can't fully agree with you.
For the tracker there's no difference if you're using RM, mR or the Shu Mod, since the only thing the tracker gets is the announce.
Otherwies if it would be something else that makes tools detectable, why get's RM instantly detected at ScT while mR doesn't?
Also, it's tested, and RM works at Waffles (I don't recommend it, don't use RM there),so the problem must be something that has to do with the announce which is sent.
A litte difference to an original announce makes it detectable, so the program itself isn't detectable, it's not using a bug like PMR does, but the client emulation (spoof) is the weak point.
Or maybe it's something with the constant speed rate, ... .

In short:
Using a tool is (nearly) as safe as using a mod (just because you can't see the peerspeed) as long as the tool is as perfectly coded as the mod is.

mammamia11
03.02.09, 19:47
i know what rm is but mr? ratio maker?

anon
03.02.09, 19:48
mR = mRatio (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-2-0-10-a-8121/)

CindyVer
04.02.09, 10:41
In short:
Using a tool is (nearly) as safe as using a mod (just because you can't see the peerspeed) as long as the tool is as perfectly coded as the mod is.

I disagree ... a hack like the Shu-hack is build into the mod itself due to the open-source nature of the Azureus. Therefore it sends the perfect announce, and there is no script that will ever be able to detect it. You don't even need to spoof because core-updates appear regularly.

With these tools, there is always a possibility the trackers analyse the tool and notice a bug, than they rewrite their scripts and the result is thatthe next time you use the tool you face an instant ban.

It is that uncertainty that I don't want and that's why I will always stick to the perfect mod-hacks.

Mr.unknown
04.02.09, 11:25
Anon Bro Can U Provide Ur Own Azuries / Vuze Client Setting To save 4rom Disabling The Account.. :smile:

ypod
04.02.09, 13:49
here is mine :rolleyes2: everything else is untouched

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090204/28280/hkFQeRWt5q.jpg

offtop: on hdbits, i've got disable for fake (my inviter asked on irc)... so everything is fine until a admin/moder check personaly an acc? i've been there PU and >5weeks old :mad2:

kazuya
04.02.09, 14:03
Sarancha*, i think you could give it a little more fake speed with no prob and turn of intelligent mode,and i would use "Start fake upload when the folowing % is reached...".

Your speeds are set like you have dial up not dsl connection:tongue:

ypod
04.02.09, 14:48
kazuya
those seetings are "on" when a torrent just start the download process, of course i put bigger speeds when download reaches a bigger % :tongue:

shoulder
04.02.09, 15:41
CindyVer you're of course right that the announce of a modded client is perfect.

But if you check the announces a client sends very well and detailed you're able to reproduce them and use them in a tool.
So, sending a "perfect" announce using a tool is possible. :wink2:

anon
04.02.09, 17:44
With these tools, there is always a possibility the trackers analyse the tool and notice a bug, than they rewrite their scripts and the result is thatthe next time you use the tool you face an instant ban.

That has happened to mRatio because its emulations are buggy. I know a lot of us associate tools with detectability and instant bans because the RM can be detected, as well as some of mR's emulations, and the PMR is an insult to anti-cheat scripts... :biggrin:

But it's perfectly possible for a tool to send a 1:1 announce to the original client's, and therefore there'd be no way to know you're using a tool itself.

Anon Bro Can U Provide Ur Own Azuries / Vuze Client Setting To save 4rom Disabling The Account.. :smile:

All of my settings are based on the information you can find at this board. :wink:

here is mine :rolleyes2: everything else is untouched

http*://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090204/28280/hkFQeRWt5q.jpg

offtop: on hdbits, i've got disable for fake (my inviter asked on irc)... so everything is fine until a admin/moder check personaly an acc?

It could be. Have you used those same settings at HD-B? "Add your real uploaded amount..." could have made you overfake if you did real upload.

You could have also ticked "start fake upload when the following % done...". As a general rule, the % should be increased for small torrents, and increased for bigger ones - having 9GB from a 100GB pack is still not 10%, but way more than enough for you to start faking some upload if the conditions are fine.

Your speeds are set like you have dial up not dsl connection:tongue:

He could have a 128Kbit cable line :tongue:

ypod
04.02.09, 19:24
It could be. Have you used those same settings at HD-B? "Add your real uploaded amount..." could have made you overfake if you did real upload.

i used the same settings on hdb + diferent speeds 100KB/s<speed<1MB/s and i didnt get cought until some moder/admin checked me directly...my upload band is 2mbps/s so i dont think i was overfaking...

ps:i'm a little suspicios but...on HDbits sysop is Firon(if i'm not wrong) and on utorrent.com sysadmin is a person with the same name...and i thought that's why there is hard to cheat :wink:

He could have a 128Kbit cable line
:klatsch_3:

anon
04.02.09, 19:38
i used the same settings on hdb + diferent speeds 100KB/s<speed<1MB/s and i didnt get cought until some moder/admin checked me directly...my upload band is 2mbps/s so i dont think i was overfaking...

2Mbps = a theoretical maximum of 256kB/s, right?

If you used 100-1000kbs speeds, and your upload speed stacked up, this could have been the reason you were banned. Their scripts didn't pick you up directly, but an admin checked the logs, and...

ps:i'm a little suspicios but...on HDbits sysop is Firon(if i'm not wrong) and on utorrent.com sysadmin is a person with the same name...and i thought that's why there is hard to cheat :wink:

Yes, that's right, Firon is one of the admins of the uTorrent forums. But do you really think it's the same guy at HD-Bits? I don't think so, but either way, be careful. Perhaps your IP and other data may end up being shared if you get banned again...

:klatsch_3:

That was the first broadband connection I ever had. Jumping from 5kbs to 16 was so nice :')

ypod
04.02.09, 21:41
2Mbps = a theoretical maximum of 256kB/s, right?
right :top:

If you used 100-1000kbs speeds, and your upload speed stacked up, this could have been the reason you were banned. Their scripts didn't pick you up directly, but an admin checked the logs, and...

yeah, but its possibile that i give to a peer from my network with my intern speed (100mbps), so they will ban me for that? i dont think so...

Perhaps your IP and other data may end up being shared if you get banned again...
being banned there (on hdb) three times so far so long...:cool2: first time with utorrent leecherpack, second with utraitor, and a month ago with shumod...its sad, as i had 3 invites there :frown:

That was the first broadband connection I ever had. Jumping from 5kbs to 16 was so nice :')
what year was that? ->18**?? :biggrin:
jk, i also remeber those times :wink:

anon
04.02.09, 21:46
yeah, but its possibile that i give to a peer from my network with my intern speed (100mbps), so they will ban me for that? i dont think so...

Yes, they will!

being banned there (on hdb) three times so far so long...:cool2: first time with utorrent leecherpack, second with utraitor, and a month ago with shumod...its sad, as i had 3 invites there :frown:

HD-Bits is level 6 in the Ranklist - this is definitely why uTorrent mods got you banned twice.

mammamia11
04.02.09, 23:18
anon how do they check the ranks of those sites? i dont think the rank is fair enough, i mean its not that the trackers gives information about the security lvl and the user statics...

i think the rank is based on how many cheaters get banned ;)

anon
04.02.09, 23:22
That's what many people think and criticize as well - the fact that those levels indicate just how hard it is to get inside a tracker, and nothing else.

But you can find a rating that also emcompasses speeds, pretimes, S/L ratio, etc. in FST's list - it's between square brackets right next to the trackers' name. For example: Trackername[7]

Butcho
04.02.09, 23:58
Here are my save cheat settings for private trackers. I use them if i'm not at home or go to bed and i never get problems with them.
I know you don't earn much fake up on that way but i use this settings on sites where i don't want to loose my account.
You should also limit your real upload in azureus to 75% of your bandwich if you insert this multi, that you don't send to huge upload rates.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7285/shusetfr4.jpg

Aurion
05.02.09, 06:17
Kidna strange that didn't use the speed mode++ Butcho despite setting low speeds ... I mean using that option won't hurt at all even with those settings

CindyVer
05.02.09, 12:03
That has happened to mRatio because its emulations are buggy. I know a lot of us associate tools with detectability and instant bans because the RM can be detected, as well as some of mR's emulations, and the PMR is an insult to anti-cheat scripts... :biggrin:

But it's perfectly possible for a tool to send a 1:1 announce to the original client's, and therefore there'd be no way to know you're using a tool itself.

I understand what you and Shoulder say, but the fact is when you are not a coder, you have to trust on the quality of the coder. While with Azureus, the coder has proven to use an undetectable announce, it doesn't matter if there is a core update or not.

With these ratio-tools I see 2 reasons why I don't use them. The first is that you can never be sure when a tracker updates it's scripts and second the lack of options. I don't want to seed when there are no leechers, I want to be able to run my mod without the need of checking it every hour or so to check on the number of leechers/seeders/overall speed, etc...
That is something these tools don't allow and it's basically the reason why i don't use them.

Add to that the fact I don't need to build anymore buffers. If you've been into the game for as long as I have you should all have build yourselves a very nice and comfortable buffer.

I understand that it is possible to send a perfect announce with these tools, but I remember also i've been kicked for using them in the past, while I never have been banned using the hacked Azureus. I guess it's a personal issue I have.

Yes, that's right, Firon is one of the admins of the uTorrent forums. But do you really think it's the same guy at HD-Bits? I don't think so, but either way, be careful. Perhaps your IP and other data may end up being shared if you get banned again...

Believe me ... he is one and the same person (100% sure), and HDBits isn't the only tracker he is cooperating with :wink:

Mr.unknown
05.02.09, 12:26
@ Butcho Bro... its Mean That {In Ur Opinion} in Speed mod ++ Is not A safest When We R Stay Away From Running Of Torrents

Butcho
05.02.09, 13:02
Yes i think so because with my method i send only fake upload if i've real upload too and the fake value grows with the real upload rate. So it's very hard for the staff to detect me as cheater because all looks like i would using an original client.
You can also use the speed mode++, but then you have to think about the "stop increasing the fake upload when..." option that your azureus don't send fakeupload the hole time...

kazuya
05.02.09, 15:16
I use speed mode++,stop increasing the fake upload when..,ad real upload,start fake upload when the following % is done..,when download is completed stop the torrent...

Hmm Butcho,nice option,that way you only fake when you really upload something,harder to detect you,with fake upload you really upload something that time,and with speed ++ real upload is at zero sometimes and you just fake that time.
But its also a slow option for upload:tongue: then real upload is more time at zero

anon
05.02.09, 18:41
I mean using that option won't hurt at all even with those settings

He's very careful not to lose his account, that's why he's using a low multiplier, as explained below. :wink:

With these ratio-tools I see 2 reasons why I don't use them. The first is that you can never be sure when a tracker updates it's scripts and second the lack of options. I don't want to seed when there are no leechers, I want to be able to run my mod without the need of checking it every hour or so to check on the number of leechers/seeders/overall speed, etc...
That is something these tools don't allow and it's basically the reason why i don't use them.

You can tell the RatioMaster to stop faking if there are less than X leechers on the swarm, but this isn't as dynamic as the Azureus Hack's way of stopping faking when there are few or no leechers in the swarm, or you aren't connected to any of them. It's also possible to make it send a correct announce if you understand how a .client file works.

But hey, I'm with you on that I don't use the RM either (see below), and using the Hack, knowing it'll send a 1:1 announce and can't be detected by any scripts itself, is much easier than making a custom client file.

Add to that the fact I don't need to build anymore buffers. If you've been into the game for as long as I have you should all have build yourselves a very nice and comfortable buffer.

Yes, that's true. :biggrin:

I understand that it is possible to send a perfect announce with these tools, but I remember also i've been kicked for using them in the past, while I never have been banned using the hacked Azureus. I guess it's a personal issue I have.

That's what I meant in my previous post. It's kind of scary to use a ratio tool when they're often associated with detectability and bans - trackers that can detect the RatioMaster, a single flip in mRatio's Azureus scrape emulation's HTTP headers that has led to a lot of bans, NRPG and RB being spun-off the RM and therefore having a nicer UI but the same weaknesses.

Believe me ... he is one and the same person (100% sure), and HDBits isn't the only tracker he is cooperating with :wink:

Thanks for the tip. :top:

But its also a slow option for upload:tongue: then real upload is more time at zero

That's the problem :tongue:

Butcho
11.02.09, 20:58
Hmm Butcho,nice option,that way you only fake when you really upload something,harder to detect you,with fake upload you really upload something that time,and with speed ++ real upload is at zero sometimes and you just fake that time.

Yes your right but that are only my settings when i sleep or if i'm not at home, because i don't want risk a ban when there are for example only 3 leechers left and my client sends still fake upload.
When i can watch the seeder/leecher stats, i'll change my settings the hole time that i've good results and they can't detect me... :biggrin:

Aurion
12.02.09, 16:12
I believe it's true Butcho as a security procedure when not available besides your PC ... but it's still quite slow lool,I mean you can do better than that with those multies,just pump them up a little bit for the sake of medium speed :biggrin:

anon
12.02.09, 16:20
That depends on his upload speed. If it's quite high, keeping the multipliers low is the best. Remember he doesn't want to lose that account...

ypod
17.02.09, 21:32
i'm using rss for a tracker, and as fake i use "upload multiplier" (2.3-3.5)...everithing cool until now...but i would like to ask something: i want to use "speed mode++" but in that case to all torrents there will be the same upload amount..so, my question is:can i make something like-the fake speed be different on a torrent with more leechers or a bigger size..?! so in statistics i will not see the same amount uploaded on every torrent :smile:

anon
17.02.09, 21:36
can i make something like-the fake speed be different on a torrent with more leechers or a bigger size..?! so in statistics i will not see the same amount uploaded on every torrent :smile:

You can set separate fake settings for individual torrents by double-clicking them and going to the SB-I Hack Fake tab.

ypod
17.02.09, 21:46
anon i knew that, i thought there is smth else that will do that automaticly, because on rss, there are ~100 torrents per day (music) and i will not be able to change them by one mannualy :smile:

anon
17.02.09, 21:50
There's no way to automatically set different speeds according the amount of leechers in the swarm. The only things you can do are using intelligent mode to fake gradually as you download, or setting the "stop increasing the fake upload when..." values to prevent faking unless there's a certain peer:seed ratio.

ypod
17.02.09, 22:03
ok, but checking the option "intelligent mode", what speeds there will be?? - between those that i put in the boxes "between__kb/s and __"?!

anon
17.02.09, 22:05
Speeds will be between your set values - but will increase the more pieces of the torrent you have.

mammamia11
20.02.09, 18:58
rss with cheat is very risky, you have no controll of your cheat

ypod
21.02.09, 01:26
wouldnt say that...i put 500kb/s upload limit, and use "upload multiplier" and everything is ok until now :wink2:

.anakin.
23.02.09, 16:55
my two cents regarding HDbits.org and Shu mod:

By default i use No report, show you as leecher (0% downloaded) on every tracker. Mostly works great. NOT on HDBits. Never fake download on HDBits.
(i preffered using original uTorrent for downloads)

Once downloaded (download counted) using "speed mode++":
checked "add real upload amount..."
nothing else
speed: up till 250kb/s

worked for me always.
Cant confirm right now though.
(i was downloading with original uTorrent and started a leecher mod for an other tracker, but forgot to stop Hdbits torrents, so right now i dont have an account)

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 17:11
I'm note sure if this have been done before or not. I didn't find any Tutorials in English anyways.

There is however a nice FAQ by Anon http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/ explaining how the different settings work. This is not that. If you haven't read, it's recommended before you read this one.

These are my settings. I've been cheating for about 4 years successfully without ever getting caught/banned. So I argue i got the "perfect settings" and I would like to share them with you all.

(Removed)

anon
27.07.09, 17:40
We already had this thread, moved.

About "always enable the tracker update button", hammering the tracker manually won't always speed up your downloads :tongue:

Nice play with decimals, by the way.

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 17:51
Not always, most time I would say :smile: