PDA

View Full Version : Get peerlist without downloading??

swesucker
19.01.09, 15:43
Hello.
I wonder is it possible to get at peerlist from a torrent without downloading anything from the file?
You can start dl in utorrent and set dl to 1kb/s and when it starts to connect to peers then click pause, but then you have downloaded some kbs..

anon
19.01.09, 16:07
Moved to the english Talk section. :wink:

You can use this method. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/ghostleech-schwarzleech-tutorial-ghost-leech-mods-1015/)

You can start dl in utorrent and set dl to 1kb/s and when it starts to connect to peers then click pause, but then you have downloaded some kbs..

But they aren't reported to the tracker, if that's what you're concerned about.

swesucker
20.01.09, 18:57
Hmm, it look like the way i do? I just use normal ut?. But does it only connect to peers in your program but dont leech? Or what

anon
20.01.09, 23:43
Check the thread I linked to - you have to follow the described step-by-step procedure, and use the special ghostleeching mods available there.

Aurion
21.01.09, 01:01
If you just want to know who's actually in both the leeching/seeding swarm,then you might want to check the peer list provided in the tracker itself where you browse the torrent's page for details ...

anon
21.01.09, 15:44
But that won't give you the other peers' IPs, and you may not always have access to it.

@swesucker: if that's the one you wanted to see, though, it can be reached clicking "[See full list]" in the torrent's page, if it's available for your user class. For example, in ScL:
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7734/peerlistsk4.gif

swesucker
21.01.09, 19:57
hehe, i dont want to know whoes seeding, i want their ip and port so i can ghost tha shiat :D.
- I have checked out the thread you linked to, i will try it now :)

anon
21.01.09, 19:59
hehe, i dont want to know whoes seeding, i want their ip and port so i can ghost tha shiat :D.

Then yes, you should do fine with the ghostleeching method and mods. They've been designed to do exactly that.

swesucker
21.01.09, 20:05
- I have checked out the thread you linked to, i will try it now :).
Hmm, i have followed your guide but it looks like its the same as i wanna do?

anon
21.01.09, 20:08

What do you mean with "your guide"? It is Butcho that wrote the ghostleeching tutorial.

Aurion
24.01.09, 19:00
- I have checked out the thread you linked to, i will try it now :).

then you can explain in details what you exactly want to know so we can properly assist you!