PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Happens account?

yoco
12.01.09, 20:07
Hey! I know this isn't kind of right, but does anybody have an "unlimited membership" account? It sucks for guys like me, who can't get it. It's not that I don't wanna pay for it, I just can't, cuz I don't have a credit card and I don't wanna send my money in envelope across Atlantic :rolling_eyes:
Well if someone doesn't mind sharing an account I would be most grateful!
:wink2:

CindyVer
13.01.09, 10:19
I don't have an account, but I do believe you can get all you want at sites like Gamefaqs and the likes. Just google for it and it should come up with a few ressources.

yoco
13.01.09, 10:26
Trust me, you can't get the cheat anywhere if you don't have an account.

Aurion
16.01.09, 17:29
Trust me, you can't get the cheat anywhere if you don't have an account.

Yeah,that's true .... specially Cheat Happens have strict rules in opening new accounts,actually I didn't see any hacked/cracked accounts anywhere ...

thecoolest
21.10.09, 07:45
You Have To buy it anyhow..or wait for some times...after game realesed in 1 week ..You can get that on rs all other places

anon
21.10.09, 13:08
Nice bump.

thecoolest
21.10.09, 13:29
Nope Mate..i get 1 or 2 games trainer on rs which was made by cheat happens..

They make the best trainers....Every game sites now sending for cheat happens..

Member of that site from more than 3 years...(simple member not premium)

MyBest frn Likes to play game all the time..i download game for him..He plays games..trainers/cheats/walkthrough also got from cheat happens..all the time.

anon
21.10.09, 13:30
Nope Mate..

I wasn't questioning you... but look at the date of the last post before your first one in this thread...

thecoolest
21.10.09, 13:35
Got it..sorry..i didnt see the date...