PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII...?

ukandath
03.10.07, 11:20
I read a statusreport somewhere quite some time ago. It said that Final Fantasy XIII was completed to 13%. But now when I try to find a new statusreport, I can't find any.

Anyone who knows at what percentage the game is at?

Thx.

takomania
18.12.07, 10:43
the game is due out in 2009 as far as i know - and that's the date for the japanese release...

takomania
24.12.07, 12:19
if you go here: FinalFantasy-XIII.net / Final Fantasy XIII (13), Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Agito XIII (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2007/12/15/new-cloud-final-fantasy-xiii-and-versus-trailers-released.html)

you can watch the latest trailers for final fantasy xiii and final fantasy xiii versus!

both games look stunning!

hitman
24.12.07, 12:24
both games look stunning!

yes because it is all in cgi and not in ingame. we have to wait for ingame material to see if it looks really stunning

takomania
26.12.07, 18:00
the standard final fantasy xiii trailer is not all cgi and contains actual gameplay - if you look at the character models they are below the res of their surroundings (besides, you see the new menus in the revised battle system) - all final fantasy games since final fantasy 7 have mixed cgi with real time play at multiple points in the game...

the versus trailer is all cgi though, granted...

either way - square have a long history of squeezing much more power out of consoles than other devs - even in the old days on the nes. they wont dissappoint!

hentaiflag
26.02.08, 21:16
I will buy a PS3 the day FF13 and Versus will be available.

Even if it's not like the trailers, these games will be like heaven for all RPG fans.