PDA

View Full Version : UFC 92 The Ultimate 2008

Tekrader
27.12.08, 09:45
Hi,
is anybody besides me going to watch this event? The card is incredible.

UFC 92: THE ULTIMATE 2008 (http://92.ufc.com/)

Highlights of the weigh-ins are on the front page:

UFC : Ultimate Fighting Championship (http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=HomePage.BuildHP)

Regards

rom08
27.12.08, 12:55
Yes I will watch specialy wand vs quinton their match are always incredible

Se7Ven
27.12.08, 13:24
i think this is realy one of the best cards ever in the UFC event:top:

Tekrader
27.12.08, 14:05
Hi,
hopefully the card delivers what it promises.

The fight I await most eagerly is Mir vs. Minotoro Nogueira.

Rampage vs. Wand is also very interesting. Hopefully Rampage does not get manhandled as badly as he was in Pride.

Regards

rom08
27.12.08, 15:48
Minotoro will crush easily mir.Since his accident he is not the same

Tekrader
27.12.08, 18:45
@rom08

I do not know about Mir vs. Nogueira. Mir is always dangerous at the beginning of a fight. If Nogueira is able to withstand the initial onslaught I see not much of a chance for Mir either. But I also think that Minotoro's style will catch up with him someday.

Regards

Se7Ven
29.12.08, 18:57
Mir vs. Minotoro Nogueira this was a fantatic fight one of the best from Mir and at the UFC

Minitoro had no chance to win this fight against Mir because Mir was absolutley confidence and to strong for him!!!!

i hope now Mir fight against Brok Lesnar and then ..hi is the HeavyweightChampion :top:

Tekrader
29.12.08, 19:37
Hi,
I was shocked how completely outclassed Nog was. He had absolutely nothing for Mir. I have never seen Mir's boxing looking this good. Mir knocked Nog down 2 or 3 times in the first round alone I believe. Mir left that fight without a scratch.

The Silva/Rampage fight was also interesting. Rampage hammered Wand. What a brutal left hook by Quentin. Wanderlei looked like Jackson had killed him.

Regards

rom08
29.12.08, 20:24
OK you were right.Maybe I'm a man from the past.I think Wand and Nog have loose because they are not what they were 3-4 years ago(they both loose by KO today).When you look at Nog vs Fedor he had taken 10 times what Mir did to him without being knocked out.I think the both are now old and getting KO more easily(Like chuck ,randy or dan anderson).
Hoppefully Fedor is still here and is match vs Arlovsky can really be interesting(but in my opinion the only one who can resist him is Barnett)
For rashad nothing to say this man is undeafeted and everyone seems to forget it

Tekrader
30.12.08, 02:07
@rom08

I was quite surprised at how bad Nog looked. His style is really catching up with him unfortunately. He cannot take the same punishment anymore.

Wand has also been in many wars. He takes one to dish one out. That got him this time. Also Rampage is not the same fighter that lost to Wand in Pride. This fight looked like Rampage versus Chuck.

I was not surprised at Evans winning. He is really good. I wish people would stop discounting him because he was on TUF.

Regards

Se7Ven
30.12.08, 02:25
great brother you see the wonderfull compilation TUF 1-9 series that
is the finest collection!!!:top:Never see Mir before so good in Boxing i was shoket:shockkk!: about his perfektly Boxtechnicks!!!Jeah Quentin was
verry good to against the Axtmurderer Wandelai Silva...

the fight between chuck Lidell ICEMAN and Wanderlai Silva was better in my mind
than this fight:top:

yeah and EVANS is a komplet perfekt Fighter he hold the record:top:..........i think the reason why the people dont like him is his proudness and his arogant provokating style:biggrin:

Tekrader
30.12.08, 19:43
@2223

Yes the Iceman vs. Axe Murderer fight was epic. Both got hammered by Rampage, though.

I liked Evans from the beginning. Some people do not like his antics. I have no problems with them. He has the right to be proud of himself. He is the Champion of the best MMA light heavyweight division on the planet.

Regards