>>>>> anon <<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

ChangeLog:

05-02-2009
- Corrected Deluge emulation
- Corrected Azureus scrape emulation
- Added Azureus (4.1.0.0) and Deluge (1.1.1).

24-12-2008
2.0.9.0 -> 2.0.10.0
New:
Improved memory consumption.
Torrents on state "Waiting" or "Stopping" now show on orange.
Port state visual information, Orange = No connection received, Green = All fine.
Maximum torrents on the list at once is now 10000.
Log of errors on analyzing tracker response. (read note below)

Improvements:
Tracker response analyzing (now more efficient).
Better information about errors of communication with the tracker.

Corrections:
Program crash on deleting a torrent (rare).
Deleting a torrent from the list could change other torrents emulations.
Error of CPU reaching 100% on some cases.

Log note:
In case of a error occurs beginning with "tresp - resp - " a log file will be created on the main folder with the name "mRatio_Errors.log".
In order for the coder to be able to analyze and correct the problem you should send The248 the file trough a file host so that he can see what's wrong. The file will only contains the tracker response nothing more.

Multiple torrent support.
Tray icon support.
SSL support.
Low memory consumption.
Several bittorrent client emulations.
Detailed torrent list.
Detailed per torrent info.
Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)
Port connectivity test.
Start/Stop all torrents easily.
Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)
Much more...

We have the permission of the coder to distribute this mod.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f46/1300d1229119506-mratio-2-0-9-fmainm651aea2wn6.jpg

Tested on several tracker with success, including:
TL, SCC, FTN, What.cd, PTN, BCG, TVT, Hdbits, Waffles, iplay, TheBox, Scenehd, RevTT, Thevault, Supertorrents, Nordic-T, C-Zone, FSC, FTWR, AOM, KG, CN (Cosa*****), and many many more

Requirements:
Windows XP or higher.

.Net Framework 2 installed to work properly.
If you don't have it you can get it here:
Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en)

It also requires 3 dll files already included with the release:
XPTable.dll
VDialog.dll
EmuDb.dll

Full permissions on the main folder (the one that contains mRatio.exe).
Full permissions to access internet and to receive connections on the chosen port.

Important:

Make sure you apply the EmuDb fix before running the program - it fixes the buggy Azureus and Deluge emulations! Also, don't use the rTorrent spoof, and don't enable scraping when using the BitTornado emulations - the official BitTornado doesn't scrape.

Furthermore, since the port isn't generated randomly but is fixed, change it before using the program. Don't use the standard port!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> mRatioSpecialMods <<<<<<

Butcho
24.12.08, 21:45
You forgot the attachment... :)

anon
24.12.08, 21:48
Yes, noticed that, and it's weird, since I clearly remember uploading it before posting. Must have had something to do with me not closing the "attach files" pop-up before hitting Submit. Anyway, it's now up :smile:

Error of CPU reaching 100% on some cases.
This could fix the cold shutdown and network slowdown problems.

czullo
24.12.08, 22:59
I dont need to wrote that this tool is awesome :D

anon
24.12.08, 23:48
It is :wink: To quote some info from the old thread, here's the list of trackers it's been confirmed to work on:

What.cd:

Two screens of me successfully using mR on what.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-3-picture493-what-2-mr.png

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-3-picture492-what-mr.png
ScT
TheBox.bz - with realistic rates:

thebox = 71 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs95 peers)
edit: ATTENTION! BANNED AFTER 58 Min!

using this faulty, altought nice thingy, i have uploaded more than 500mb to thebox started yesterday, whit very slow speeds around 3-7 in the first 30m and than raised it slowly to a max of 43.

it worked, and i haven t been banned till know. almost a day has passed. :)
HD-Bits.org - according CoreCore, you won't get a ban, but it can give a error sometimes.
FSC
SCC
CN (C**aN****a)
Waffles.fm

short-term-testing:

waffles.fm = 49 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 50vs40 peers)

It also works fine at Waffles with moderate speeds:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture500-mratio-works-very-well-waffles-specially-their-wtf-leech.gif

Their WTF Leech is an excellent opportunity to get your ratio up. :wink:
AoM
PtN
FtN
TL
ST
BitSoup
TVTorrents
Demonoid (every mod should work there :biggrin:)
RevTorrent
Bit-HDTV
FunFile
HD-Bits.ro - even flash upload works there.

Tested mR at HD-bits.ro, working fine, even pretty high uploadspeeds won't cause a ban.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-3-picture504-hd-bits-ro-mr.png

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-3-picture502-hd-bits-ro-2-mr.png

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-3-picture503-hd-bits-ro-profile-after-mr.png
NordicTorrents
RevTT - the PMR also works there.
Elektronik
iTS
F***
E****
IP-T - 800kB/s
X264, BitMe, bitGAMER, UG:

Works at x264, Bitme.org, Bitgamer, underground-gamer. Rates: 75.4-275.9 kb/s
Karagarga, TT, GFT:

karagarga = 40 to 69 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 30vs20 peers)
TranceTraffic = 29 to 52 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs30 peers)
GFTracker = 100 to 160 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 4vs5 peers)

Important questions and their answers:

Is it RatioMaster-based? Can it be detected by current anti-RM scripts? What about an uTorrent spoof?

Hey thx for mod i have question it is working based on RatioMaster code ?I will just copy paste on this one (from the help file):

I've used "RatioMaster" and "NRPG RatioMaster" and got banned from several trackers it's safe to use mRatio?
RatioMaster is a good program but with several failures on the core and that makes you get banned from several trackers with advanced anti-cheating scripts.
NRPG RatioMaster was a different GUI but the same core and of course same core means same errors and same bans.
mRatio is a completely new program made from scratch with a new core making "anti-cheating" scripts that detect ratiomaster useless against it.

is some page detect RatioMaster it will be detecting mRatio ?
Nope, at least not with the same script, maybe with time they found any bug that missed me but i'm here to correct it.

and it is easy to detect mratio ?
It will depend on the speeds you use, torrent chosen, etc
Not counting that, no, its not that easy.

sorry for many question but i don't want to loose high lvl accounts :)
start by using the program in some trackers easy to re-signup, then when you are familiarized with the program and the way it works start testing it on the big ones.

Is you can answer i will be glad
Sure.

and one more thing it is possible to add utorrent spoofing ?
Not for now, its a "different" client and contains a lot of protections invisible to naked eye that have took me hours to break and after so many work i'm not ready to public give it away.
You have a lot of others emulations that will give the program the possibility of working in all trackers.

Does it randomize speed values? Why is the fake upload speed limited to 1mB/s in the public version? app.config file? Manual updating?

Thx for answering me so quick, i have one request to your program, it is possible to add fake speed of upload/download after the "," for example 31,01 because now if i want to change i have this message:
http://i35.tinypic.com/2affv6b.jpg
And if i set upload speed to 30 it will be always 30kB/s or some changes like 29.45Kb/s to 30.64Kb/s ?

That is already included internally into the source code.
If you fake upload at 30 kb/s during 10 seconds, the reported upload will NOT be 300 Kb.

Other thing public upload is limited to 1Mb/s private to 2Mb/s can you higher this limit to at least 4/8 (public/private), because on sites like SCC, TL.ORG and TB if some torrent haves 100/500 seeds/peers speeds are verry high, and you can easy cheat with high speed counting with Mb/s not Kb/s.
Actually the fact of the torrent have 500 peers or 1000 peers or more does not mean you can fake at that high speeds.
Thats only a measure to avoid the program from being detected.

Another thing is that program creates app.config in direction wheres is torrent for example i have mRatio in C:mRatio ( with app.config already ) and i downloaded torrent to D: and program creates this file on D: can you change that program only creates files only in his direction, or modify old one ?:
http://i34.tinypic.com/25un0xe.jpg
Thats weird, it should only create 1 file e main folder i will have a look into it.

And if it possible to add button: manual update, to manual update statystics to the tracker, beucase i have found that not allways tracker count when i STOP torrent.
In time many other thing will be added and this is probably one of them.

Im looking forward to next relases of this tool i hope it will be expanded regulary, i hope in future version to see spoof of ktorrent, Transmission. And maybe someday even uTorrent ;)
Look at the version (2.0.9), this means this is not the first version at all, i've been updated it regularly.
Many other emulation will be added, but don't expect utorrent in a near future.

How to get the private version? Stop after X uploaded amount? Elapsed time, "Waiting" status?

One more question it is possible that regular person like me get private versions, it is based to pay-to-get private version ? Or there is other way to get into "Private" program.
That its up to the Specialmods staff that allow new people to come into the private group.
Not only my program is there many other non public releases but if you are looking for utorrent emulation you will not find it there.

And one more thing i would be happy if i see in program option where say Upload to... and then stop, its ufesull when you want to upload something and must go out and cant control you PC.
As i have said previously new features will come.

Also if u could add (Remaining and Elapsed)time it will be nice add.
Elapsed is already there in a different name, "Total time" it measures the time pass after you pressed start.

Hi, thanks for this looks like a good program.

Got a question though, When I add a torrent the "state" never change from "waiting", what could be the problem? Is is Vista x64 related bug or b/c I can't open the port (very high end network and don't have access to opening ports).

Its not been tested into x64 but the problem you report is clearly not receiving response from the tracker.
A requirement to a fully working program its full access and control over the port used.
Maybe if you change the port to an open one (use the included port test to see if you program as full control over it) you have to work around that, sorry nothing i can do.

Will it be possible to create manual client emulations (like .client files for the RM) in the future?

thanks The248, got it working, looked to be a error on the tracker it self. Re-downloaded the file and tried a few other ones and it worked fine.

Thanks for a very nice program. Good to see a replacement to the RM that was out there and not very good. Would there be anyway in the future to make it where we can make are own emulation files for the program to read?

i really don't like the system of the end user creating its own emulations for 2 reasons:
first its not safe, there will be ALWAYS a noob guy that will give hundred of peoples "free" bans and thats not a thing i like, people getting banned because of a bad use of this program

second, an emulation is much more complex than people think, everyone can make a bad emulation even firefox can emulate azureus, but doing an emulation close as possible to reality its no that easy
to make a system similar to RM client file, will require AT LEAST twice more fields to be defined into the client file, why do you think RM is easily detected?

resuming this up, no there will not be a system like RatioMaster

CoreCore
25.12.08, 00:51
did not expect and update with it being the holidays... Will be testing updated version out ASAP

Nobody
25.12.08, 03:30
Did you forget the password for the archive of the new version?

I pressed the thanks button and it was a no-go.

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

Thanks for the new version!

Aurion
25.12.08, 05:40
Now after it's the 2nd version of this tool...I want to ask a question (only pros answer plz),do you believe that this is equal or even better than Shu mod/Faze mod ? as I'm not ready to change them anytime soon,but since it will spare loads of HDD sectors,I do want to hear about it...

Rebound
25.12.08, 15:10
Now after it's the 2nd version of this tool...I want to ask a question (only pros answer plz),do you believe that this is equal or even better than Shu mod/Faze mod ? as I'm not ready to change them anytime soon,but since it will spare loads of HDD sectors,I do want to hear about it...

You can´t compare the mratio with shu/faze, because this are two different things. The Shu/Faze are full clients, with this you can download/upload torrents (you have a direct connection to other peers).

The mratio is only an emulation of an original client. You can´t connect to the peers only to the tracker. For an emulation tool is mratio at the moment the best, because it´s undetetacble (but i think in the future it will be detected...).

The once great problems of the emulation tools is, that they never connect to the peers. And that´s the risk point...

best regards

RB

mare777
25.12.08, 21:35
How this mod actually works,do you need to have 100% completed torrent or....

anon
25.12.08, 21:36
You don't need to have the torrent's files at all - it only fakes reports like the RatioMaster. You can choose the done % that'll be shown to the tracker - leave it at 0% unless you want to jump directly as a seeder (100%).

shoulder
25.12.08, 22:28
You can also start at for example at 27% and fake download as well as upload. :wink2:

anon
25.12.08, 22:30
And as a matter of fact, that's the only way we can somehow "resume" torrents after closing the public version. :biggrin: Write down the done % shown at the bottom, then use it as the starting % when you readd the torrent(s) after (re)starting mRatio. :smile:

Aurion
25.12.08, 22:32
You can´t compare the mratio with shu/faze, because this are two different things. The Shu/Faze are full clients, with this you can download/upload torrents (you have a direct connection to other peers).

The mratio is only an emulation of an original client. You can´t connect to the peers only to the tracker. For an emulation tool is mratio at the moment the best, because it´s undetetacble (but i think in the future it will be detected...).

The once great problems of the emulation tools is, that they never connect to the peers. And that´s the risk point...

best regards

RB

That's why I've asked about if it's kinda secure enough to buffer couple of accounts or not...the idea of not having the ability to connect directly to the peers lead to easy to trace prints in user's log file reviewed by Admins...that's why I'm kinda hesitated to use it! but hey,you said undetectable ? How come when it doesn't leaves a single proof that it connected to peers ?

@anon: Well,that's an extra win-win feature for me,the thing is that I'm searching for a tool that really doesn't require burning too many HDD sectors as well getting the job done real easy...

shoulder
25.12.08, 22:42
Well, until now it's undectable. :wink2:

We can say this as there is no site which has a script which autobans you instantly.
It even works at ScT and Waffles, which have such a script against the RM.

anon
25.12.08, 22:49
the idea of not having the ability to connect directly to the peers lead to easy to trace prints in user's log file reviewed by Admins...

The tracker won't know you didn't connect to peers, and can't use users' client logs. But other, real peers can, depending on their client, see you as someone whose connection sticks at 0B/s and then disconnects, because mRatio doesn't have any BitTorrent protocol code and therefore can't handshake (unlike the Azureus Hack which when you have no-upload enabled will handshake but just won't upload anything, for example).

that's why I'm kinda hesitated to use it! but hey,you said undetectable ? How come when it doesn't leaves a single proof that it connected to peers ?

It's undetectable against auto RM-ban tracker scripts.

@anon: Well,that's an extra win-win feature for me,the thing is that I'm searching for a tool that really doesn't require burning too many HDD sectors as well getting the job done real easy...

We could call this tool RatioMaster resurrection. :biggrin:

Spakk
25.12.08, 23:11
Hi buddies !

Now i'm trying to use mratio but i have a question ... mratio is a client like utorrent or i have to use only to reach 1:1 ratio ?

Sorry for noob question :P

anon
25.12.08, 23:13
It's not a BitTorrent client. You can't download stuff with it. Only fake tracker reports (downloaded and uploaded amounts) like with the RatioMaster.

Spakk
25.12.08, 23:22
And what i have to do to fake the upload ?

I use utorrent to download a torrent and then i start mratio ?
And how i add this torrent on mratio ?

Tnx for your patience !

anon
25.12.08, 23:36
There's no need to have downloaded the stuff in uTorrent to fake, unless of course you want the actual files. And it's better if you use a client mR can emulate (like Azureus or BitTornado) to download them, to avoid drawing attention by using different clients to leech and "seed".

To add a torrent to mRatio, go to File -> Add Torrent. Browse to the folder you have the .torrent on, and select it. In the "Add..." window, choose your desired client emulation in the left, and the fake speeds:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3363

When done, click Add at the bottom, then right-click your newly added torrent in the main window, and click Start. It should now be up, running and faking.

Spakk
25.12.08, 23:50
Wonderful ! Tnx for explanations...very useful ;)
I hope is safe to use mratio also on bitmetv :confused:

shoulder
25.12.08, 23:51
With reasonable speeds it's working on any tracker. :wink2:

anon
25.12.08, 23:54
I hope is safe to use mratio also on bitmetv :confused:

It hasn't been tested there (at least no one did and posted feedback), but I can give you the same tips as with the AzHack - if you're a new user, make sure there are enough leechers and don't go above 5kB/s - they have a team dedicated to watching newly arrived members very closely, from what I've heard.

If it's been a while you've been inside, you could gradually increase your fake upload speed - still make sure it's realistic when compared with the seed:peer ratio.

cheatuga
25.12.08, 23:59
thats why bitmetv wasn't tested.

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized.

anon
26.12.08, 00:02
That's the HTTP error people trying to visit the tracker from banned countries get. And according your profile, you're from Portugal, which is banned from BitMeTV.

Spakk
26.12.08, 00:03
Tnx for tips.
But i must close utorrent before ?
(i think is better...)

anon
26.12.08, 00:04
If you plan to "seed" with mRatio what you've already downloaded with uTorrent, yes, close it.

shoulder
26.12.08, 00:08
I also would close uT if you're downloading something from BMTV.

Otherwise the guys of BMTV may ask themselves why you change your client for seeding. :wink2:

Spakk
26.12.08, 00:18
I also would close uT if you're downloading something from BMTV.

Otherwise the guys of BMTV may ask themselves why you change your client for seeding. :wink2:

Ok......then i can use (for trackers that "don't like" uT) a non modded azureus and after i have finished the download i start mratio to increase my ratio. It is a safe way to proceed ? :cool:

anon
26.12.08, 00:22
That'd be a good plan, the only detection vector would be that you stopped, and then "restarted" the torrent, instead of just leaving it seeding. To minimize the possible attention-drawing this may bring, you could download the torrent in the official Azureus 4.0.0.4, leave it seeding a bit, then shutdown your PC and start faking with mRatio tomorrow. This way there's no real way they can tell you're using mR itself.

Spakk
26.12.08, 00:27
That'd be a good plan, the only detection vector would be that you stopped, and then "restarted" the torrent, instead of just leaving it seeding. To minimize the possible attention-drawing this may bring, you could download the torrent in the official Azureus 4.0.0.4, leave it seeding a bit, then shutdown your PC and start faking with mRatio tomorrow. This way there's no real way they can tell you're using mR itself.

That was my plan ;)
Tnx for your help and i hope that all my questions will be useful to other users.

Aurion
26.12.08, 09:54
Update :

Upon testing it on FileList.ro every time I start the torrent,and error comes up with "The Connection to the Website failed!" msg..

Anybody had that before ?

EDIT : Tested on GTI (GrabThe.Info) but another error with "tresp - resp - pBDic - BDecode error!"

Anybody again ?

cheatuga
26.12.08, 14:57
Update :

Upon testing it on FileList.ro every time I start the torrent,and error comes up with "The Connection to the Website failed!" msg..

EDIT : Tested on GTI (GrabThe.Info) but another error with "tresp - resp - pBDic - BDecode error!"

Anybody again ?

i didn't test the above sites. Send the logs to the coder so he can know what's the problem to fix it.

czullo
26.12.08, 15:31
Update :

Anybody again ?

With new version i have some errors too send errors to the specialmods forum.

Aurion
26.12.08, 20:26
Yeah sure,why not! but he should have been tested it in almost all trackers for a moment before rushing into the release...

anon
26.12.08, 20:27
He may not be in all trackers, nor know people that do and want to test the program... :biggrin:

czullo
26.12.08, 20:33
hes not have many betatester hes doing everything almost alone :)

Aurion
26.12.08, 20:43
Yeah,and that what sux the most...anyway,now I've been testing it on loads of low & mid level trackers since yesterday,some came back with errors,others are still working as a charm..

my list is :

HGZone
XtremeZone
Goem
FunFile
IPTorrents
MySpleen
Nordic-T
Ozone-Torrents
HD-Bits.ro
NTorrents

...others would follow very soon...

Großmutter
26.12.08, 23:20
Was ist hier nun anders als beim Ratiomaster bzw.NRPG?
Warum wird der nun nicht erkannt,ist es nicht das selbe System?

anon
26.12.08, 23:22

This one's completely new code and works on trackers that instaban the RM.

Rebound
26.12.08, 23:31
Warum wird der nun nicht erkannt,ist es nicht das selbe System?

Es ist immer das selbe System. Aber scheinbar hat RatioMaster unsauber gearbeitet, was den RatioMaster detectable macht.

Der mRatio ist bisher fehlerfrei, aber wer weiß, mal sehen.

Mfg

Rebound

Options
27.12.08, 13:59
anyone has tested on bitmetv or bitme?
if it work, what speed you used? dont post the speed here. maybe you can pm me..
thank you

my exp: i tested on thebox. and i got ban.
my upload speed was around 7-10kbs
my dl speed was aroun 300-400kbs.
%complete was 0%.

got banned after few mins. what you guys think?
is the u/l the problem? or d/l speed ? maybe it's d/l speed. i thnk i use too high speed for d/l

Loucura
27.12.08, 15:12
it works on all of them, low speeds around 40-50kbps. i said it before options.

cheatuga
27.12.08, 15:39
anyone has tested on bitmetv or bitme?
if it work, what speed you used? dont post the speed here. maybe you can pm me..
thank you

%complete was 0%.

got banned after few mins. what you guys think?
is the u/l the problem? or d/l speed ? maybe it's d/l speed. i thnk i use too high speed for d/l

seeders -leechers ratio was?

Options
27.12.08, 15:54
cant remember exactly but it was a popular torrent.
it is old but it is popular.
if you sort by leechers. it was the 2nd or 3rd torrents.

@louncura, 40-50kbs is upload speed? how abt the d/l sped if i want 0% complete?

TNT
27.12.08, 21:09
%complete was 0%.

you did the opposite thing
if your dl speed was aroun 300-400kbs and your up is only at 7-10 K
you instead of get your ratio up your get the ratio down
and in this range your ratio get down really fast and this is why you get bun so fast

anon
27.12.08, 23:21
@Options: I think you used a very high fake download speed, too. Can't think of anything else...

@TNT: TheBox won't instaban you if your ratio drops very low - you'll enter a ratio watch period where you'll have to get it up again, or else get banned.

Aurion
28.12.08, 01:47
Update :

Same frequent errors with "The Connection to the website failed!" always occur with almost all torrents from all trackers I've mentioned earlier after like couple of hours of running...I guess this is kinda time-out connection or lag...so those glitches should be fixed ASAP!

anon
28.12.08, 01:50
You should report it to the coder at SM.eu in the "mRatio [Bugs]" thread. :wink2:

Aurion
28.12.08, 05:46
You should report it to the coder at SM.eu in the "mRatio [Bugs]" thread. :wink2:

I did that with the prior list man,I sent him a PM but he didn't reply back!

Options
28.12.08, 10:24
@TNT, you misunderstand it. just use common sense
sure my ratio will drop. but it is not a problem if i can fix it later.

@anon. yyeah. it mustbe the speeds. maybe to high speeds

Nobody
28.12.08, 11:32
@anon. yyeah. it mustbe the speeds. maybe to high speeds

I seriously doubt it's a speed thing, I've been maxing out at 1024 kb/s upload to a few crappy little low security trackers during my testing, and those haven't had any trouble.

The only trouble I seemed to have was with the Cinemageddon tracker (open sign ups if you want to try). The speeds I tried there were between 50-200kb/s, and I couldn't upload more than 7GB at any one time before the error occurred.

czullo
28.12.08, 11:45
i got same error with low speed ( under 50kB/s ) i think its this verssion bug beucase on 2.0.9 i dont have this error all time ;/

Alexallandir
28.12.08, 17:38
update for testings:

tti: +200 kb/s
scenehd: +200 kb/s
bgc: +100 kb/s
scc: +100 kb/s

and scrape doesnt work on.

tti, scenehd, scc, hdbitsro

czullo
28.12.08, 19:43
on SCC i use speec 600-1000kB/s they dont have any cheating scripts so have fun with cheating on it :D

anon
28.12.08, 20:03
@Aurion: perhaps it's better if you post in the "mR [Bugs]" thread instead of PMing him...

@Nobody: but TheBox seems to be a bit more than a crappy little low security tracker :biggrin:

I have had 3 Waffles torrents loaded and running in both 2.0.9 and 2.0.10 for several hours, and didn't get this problem.

Aurion
29.12.08, 00:50
on SCC i use speec 600-1000kB/s they dont have any cheating scripts so have fun with cheating on it :D

Good to know about that...I just need to get that proxifier to work first & I will be building huge buffers there :biggrin:

Nobody
29.12.08, 00:51
@Nobody: but TheBox seems to be a bit more than a crappy little low security tracker :biggrin:

I was just trying to emphasize that the speed alone probably isn't the reason he got banned :smile:

anon
29.12.08, 01:16
@Aurion: make sure you've never leaked your real IP to SCC, i.e. by not browsing the tracker behind a proxy, if that's why you want to tunnel mRatio through one in the first place. :top:

@Nobody: ah, OK then. :smile:

Options
29.12.08, 03:43
Good to know about that...I just need to get that proxifier to work first & I will be building huge buffers there :biggrin:

proxifier? you mean you want to access SCC with proxy?
like browsing the site and from your client too? or just for browsing the site?

meandme
29.12.08, 08:14
i am using as 100% done ! 0kbps download and just upload ... is it reporting as seeder to the tracker ?

czullo
29.12.08, 11:13
dont use rtorrent spoof i have been baned for using it

jacksbi
29.12.08, 13:19
can we manual update in this mod?

czullo
29.12.08, 13:24
not now, in future version there will be manual update.

Aurion
29.12.08, 13:27
proxifier? you mean you want to access SCC with proxy?
like browsing the site and from your client too? or just for browsing the site?

not that only but also downloading behind a proxy using a tool that tunnel incoming/outgoing connetions..like Tor & FreeGate...

but I guess that won't be possible thru manual injecting of ports....I have to tunnel my connection thru my router then just run the mRatio & hope that it spoofs with the new IP I've proxied behind...

LittleCow
29.12.08, 14:10
Only "waiting". Why? :frown:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8421/41617090rm8.jpg

And next error :frown:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9739/28097173js2.jpg

czullo
29.12.08, 14:51
is the mRatio port open ?

jacksbi
29.12.08, 15:17
banned on box in 1 hour after using this uploaded at 30kbps and download at 18kbps which have 400seeds and 51 peers

does it work on hdbits.org what will be safe speed?

czullo
29.12.08, 15:24
using higher upload than download isnt verry smart :D

anon
29.12.08, 17:32
@meandme: yes, it is.

@czullo: banned from where? And have you made sure you didn't tell/leak anyone that you're a Windows user at the tracker (i.e. in its forums)? Because rTorrent is a Linux-only client.

@jack20201900: not so far. A feature request for that is up.

Also, as czullo said, using a fake upload speed that's higher than your [fake] download is risky.

@Aurion:

not that only but also downloading behind a proxy using a tool that tunnel incoming/outgoing connetions..like Tor & FreeGate...

Remember two things:
1. the mRatio can't download nor upload from and to peers,
2. it's not possible to do that through Freegate even through Azureus or uTorrent because of its "local proxy" design, and people running the Tor network have stated that it's strictly forbidden to tunnel P2P traffic through it. They'll ban such usage if it continues.

@winfor: HD-Bits.ro's servers are under a DoS attack at the moment, so most of the time it's hard to connect to the site and tracker - it just hangs at "connecting to hd-bits.ro...", and then you receive a timeout. Seems you'll have to wait until the attack is over and the site stabilizes.

coolio256
29.12.08, 23:57
verbraucht es mehr resourcen als utorrent?
wird man damit gebanned?

anon
29.12.08, 23:59
Its resource usage is around the same, but remember it's just for faking stats, you can't download nor upload the actual files.
And it's brand-new code, so it can't be detected/banned by/from any tracker for now.

coolio256
30.12.08, 00:03
sorry for german my english is not so good
yeah it sounds good! i will use it for the *small*trackers thanks

czullo
30.12.08, 00:53
you can also use it on big and elite trackers as well

Großmutter
30.12.08, 01:07
Auf Whatcd würd ich es mit Vorsicht einsetzten!

shoulder
30.12.08, 01:13
Kannst du das Begründen?

Ich hatte mit +600KB/s keine Probleme dort.

vannelli87
30.12.08, 03:05
banned from what.cd,i used speed around 95 kb/s

Nobody
30.12.08, 08:29
A lot of people seem to be getting banned when using the download feature of this tool.

Personally, I set my completion rate to 100% and 0kb/s download, so I just look like a seeder--and I have had zero problems on many, MANY different high level trackers. But you should also be careful not to attempt to fake seed a file that is an exclusive rip of that tracker. Otherwise they may ask you how you got the file, if you didn't download it from their tracker.

Anyway... I recommend not using the download feature of this ratio tool until the next version comes out--which might fix this potential problem.

czullo
30.12.08, 12:13
is somebody use download speed 12 and upload 112 im not suprised that they had ban :D

Options
30.12.08, 16:14
is somebody use download speed 12 and upload 112 im not suprised that they had ban :D

even if the download speed is higher. that does not guarantee you will be safe.
i have tried on thebox. and fail. banned for me :P

czullo
30.12.08, 16:31
but set higher upload than download is stupid too :D

anon
30.12.08, 17:54
@vannelli87: how many seeders and leechers did the torrent have?

@Nobody: good to know you're following one of the most important tips for the "jump as seeder without files" trick - using it for stuff you can get at other places. :thumbsup:

atlantis
30.12.08, 18:01
Does it work on hdbits.org? And In what speeds?

anon
30.12.08, 18:03
According CoreCore, it works there - but sometimes you may get an error message. No idea about speeds, though.

atlantis
30.12.08, 18:16
i think
download 300-400kb
upload 100-200kb
may be different anyone knows ?

anon
30.12.08, 18:19
HDBits.org is level 6 in the Ranklist (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/). I'd recommend you tone down those speeds specially if you're new.

vannelli87
30.12.08, 18:20
how many seeders and leechers did the torrent have?

was the torrent with more seeder 2800 and about 200 leecher, was great 18 gb :frown:

anon
30.12.08, 18:24
was great 18 gb :frown:

Do you mean the Rosetta Stone pack? That one has 235 seeders and 162 partial seeders here.
With a 95kB/s it's strange that you got banned, specially since it's possible to jump on it as a seeder. Or was your account new?

Edit: which client emulation did you use?

atlantis
30.12.08, 18:25
The right is hdbits.org not a hd-bits.org
JOIN date - 10+ weeks ago
UL: 1.9* GB DL:1.8* GB
Can you recommend speeds with good leechers
may be
DL-100
UL-70
with azureus 4.0.0.4

vannelli87
30.12.08, 18:28
it was my new acc, I uploaded 6.5 gb and I had downloaded about 200 mb

anon
30.12.08, 18:35
The right is hdbits.org not a hd-bits.org

OK, corrected.

JOIN date - 10+ weeks ago
UL: 1.9* GB DL:1.8* GB

I have edited this part of your post - you know tracker admins also read this forum.

Can you recommend speeds with good leechers
may be
DL-100
UL-70

I'm not at HDB.org, so I can't give you specific tips, but according the Ranklist thread you should stick to the AzHack there.

@vannelli87: so the account was new, this could be once of the possible ban causes. Also, what client emulation did you use? (i.e. rTorrent, Azureus, etc.)

atlantis
30.12.08, 19:22
for hdbits.org mratio,Shu mod or AzHack is better and safely?

anon
30.12.08, 19:28
mRatio hasn't been tested too much at HDB.org yet. If you intend to cheat there it's better if you stick to the Hack until someone can tell us which mR speeds work fine...

atlantis
30.12.08, 19:39
which
Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.0.0.2.403_DDJ Beta or
Azureus Shu Mod SB-Innovation Hack 3.0.4.3_B06.212_Rev2 Beta

and my friend use mratio on hd-bits.ro with speed and after 1 hour he is banned :biggrin:

anon
30.12.08, 19:40
which
Azureus/Vuze SB-Innovation Hack 4.0.0.2.403_DDJ Beta or
Azureus Shu Mod SB-Innovation Hack 3.0.4.3_B06.212_Rev2 Beta

4.0.0.2.403_DDJ.

and my friend use mratio on hd-bits.ro with speed and after 1 hour he is banned :biggrin:

That's funny, since I used a 999999999kB/s upload speed in my fresh account and I wasn't banned. :tongue:

atlantis
30.12.08, 20:02
sorry I forget to say whicj speed :mad2:
upload speed 60-70

anon
30.12.08, 20:06
Mmm, I have just checked my flash upload HD-Bits.ro account, and:

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

Connect to hd-bits.ro-help irc channel using own IRC client for information about account.

But my other one, where I was way more discreet, is still up. :biggrin:

Alexallandir
31.12.08, 04:13
anon well if you read my post u should know that :D . hd-bits.ro bans after a day if u do flash upload. i believe staff check logs every day for higher upload speeds.

Großmutter
31.12.08, 12:43
Wurde auch vor einiger Zeit bei Whatcd gebannt.
Hatte 4 Torrents mit im Schnitt 20 bis 35 upload und 40 bis 50 download.
Das ist ja wohl nicht übertrieben oder?
Vielleicht liegts ja doch irgendwie am Fakedownload??

nsync495
31.12.08, 14:32
you guys seem to be trying it on such high level trackers if you het banned wut will you do??

czullo
31.12.08, 14:49
i use it on FTN, i have 3 times banned on SCT and so what? no risk no fun :D

jacksbi
31.12.08, 17:35
impossible to cheat on what my poweruser accout got disabled in minutes

anon
31.12.08, 17:44
impossible to cheat on what my poweruser accout got disabled in minutes

What speeds and client emulation did you use? And how many seeders and leechers did the torrent have?

shoulder has posted two screens of him successfully using mRatio at What, so it's not impossible... :confused:

jacksbi
31.12.08, 20:01
azureus 4.0 and i used speeds of upload 15kbps and download of 25kbps banned in halfan hour

nsync495
01.01.09, 09:33
howd u get to sct 3 times?

Aurion
01.01.09, 14:03
Update :

Tested on HD-Bit.ro with upload speed 1Mb/s on a 180GB file = was real fun,got 2TB fresh buffer in 3 days...

Also got a Warning on Bit-Gamer for 8 weeks & the PM was "You have been warned by **** for 8 weeks for trying to cheat your upload .....etc"

Actually I was shocked on such a tracker...I've been using mRatio on TL & Waffles for almost 2 days now & wasn't caught...anyway,it was kinda nice experience...currently testing on more places

Update2:

Got Banned today off NTorrents... I was using speeds between 1~1.5MB/s download & 900Kb/s upload...

gicu
01.01.09, 14:47
is there a random speed option?

or it will be on a future update?

Mr.unknown
01.01.09, 14:49
Hello Guys

I'm a new member Of This Site... :smile:

And I Like This Site Also Becoze Sharing Of Torrent Clients Softwares like Fake UPLOAD Or DOWNLOAD... :smile:

Plzz Help Me Out That how I use This Software...

Can Any One 'ill Provide me This Tutorial That How I Run it Becoz i had Try many Times It Show Failure... In PC :frown:

And i had already installed microsoft .net Frame Work :frown:

I Shall Be Very Thanks Full If Some one 'ill Help Me Thought Fig. or provide Software.. Snap Shot :smile:

gicu
01.01.09, 14:53
if upload and download is on a constant speed it is a high chance to get cought, or i'm wrong?

czullo
01.01.09, 15:28

there will be in future versions

Options
01.01.09, 15:47
azureus 4.0 and i used speeds of upload 15kbps and download of 25kbps banned in halfan hour

you using on the new torrent with many seeder and leecher?

i ssay download speed is too low.

jacksbi
01.01.09, 17:30
i think it must be used after some more strong belief for now i will stick with shu mod on higher level trackers

anon
01.01.09, 18:23
Update :

Tested on HD-Bit.ro with upload speed 1Mb/s on a 180GB file = was real fun,got 2TB fresh buffer in 3 days...

Is your account still enabled..? :biggrin:

Actually I was shocked on such a tracker...I've been using mRatio on TL & Waffles for almost 2 days now & wasn't caught...anyway,it was kinda nice experience...currently testing on more places

I have been using it on Waffles since their WTF Leech started, too (it's now over) :tongue:

There'll be a settable randomizer in the next version. In the meantime, the program transparently randomizes selected values.

Plzz Help Me Out That how I use This Software...

Can Any One 'ill Provide me This Tutorial That How I Run it Becoz i had Try many Times It Show Failure... In PC :frown:

And i had already installed microsoft .net Frame Work :frown:

Can you post a screen of the error message?

if upload and download is on a constant speed it is a high chance to get cought, or i'm wrong?

What do you mean with "constant speed"? Using the same values for both download and upload, using the same speeds all the time, etc..?

Aurion
02.01.09, 01:14
@anon: yeah it is still alive thank GOD :tongue: and it was kinda funny to see such speeds,but you know cheating there is quite easy as lots of large packs are very well seeded...

Mr.unknown
02.01.09, 17:10
http://i43.tinypic.com/ivwmtl.png

After Adding Any one Torrent As I Represented In Above Fig.

Then It Show ---------->>>>>>>>

http://i39.tinypic.com/3442x6v.png

In This I Think I Should Also install The "JAVA"....

If Some One 'ill Tell me Step By Step Installation Then i 'ill be Very Appreciated To That person :smile:

And Please Also Tell Me Where Should I Put This Three ".dll" files.. In Window Files...???

And Also I Want This Software In English Because In PC it Show in Other Language

sb-lover
02.01.09, 17:23
1024kb upload speed sense sucks.. sorry.

anon
02.01.09, 17:42
Then It Show ---------->>>>>>>>

http://i39.tinypic.com/3442x6v.png

In This I Think I Should Also install The "JAVA"....

If Some One 'ill Tell me Step By Step Installation Then i 'ill be Very Appreciated To That person :smile:

No, this application uses the .NET Framework rather than Java.

I strongly recommend you follow the procedures posted here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7412) to completely uninstall all Frameworks from your PC, and then reinstall them cleanly.

And Please Also Tell Me Where Should I Put This Three ".dll" files.. In Window Files...???

They should be put in the same folder as mRatio.exe.

And Also I Want This Software In English Because In PC it Show in Other Language

As far as I know The248 is from a portuguese-speaking country, so I guess he embedded this language inside the program, and makes it use it if that's the Windows language, but for some reason it fails to see that your XP is in english. You should ask him about this at the SM.eu thread.

Großmutter
03.01.09, 15:42
kann ich mratio parallel mit azureus laufen lassen(mit gleicher emu)
(mit mratio faken und mit azureus richtig seeden)

shoulder
03.01.09, 15:53
different BT clients and different port = ok
different BT clients and same port = not possible
same BT clients and different port = not recommended
same BT clients and same port = not possible

Aus dem mR Thread aus dem SM Forum (http://forum.specialmods.eu/viewtopic.php?p=53148#p53148).

Großmutter
03.01.09, 15:55
also nicht(verschiedene ports fallen ja auf)

Mr.unknown
03.01.09, 16:16
my Previous problems is Solved

Thanks

But... New problem is Created Plzz See All The Fig...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ufd2d5.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/ieebfq.png

After Clicking The program As Shown in Above Fig.

Then it Show This Error

http://i40.tinypic.com/68c45j.png

Then after Adding Any Torrent It Show Plzz See By clickingThis Enlarging The Images

http://i39.tinypic.com/16icrhe.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/2w2itfr.png

I Think In This The opening Port May Be Wrong... As i Represented In Below..

http://i40.tinypic.com/20f2n1g.png

anon
03.01.09, 17:33
Regarding your port problem, another program is most likely already using the one mRatio is trying to bind to (20972). Change it.

For the torrent parsing issue, try redownloading the .torrent from the tracker.

Mr.unknown
03.01.09, 17:57
Sorry Now it Working Successfully...

@ anon Thank you Very Very much .... For helping Me... :smile:

Please tell Me When 'ill u release "Random Speed" Option Software...

anon
03.01.09, 18:01
Please stop double posting...

The program automatically adds a small random factor to your selected speed values - a manual randomizer will come in the next version.

Mr.unknown
03.01.09, 18:02
Okay Sorry....

Please One More Question ....

Which Software is Best between Ratio master And MRatio...

anon
03.01.09, 18:04
RatioMaster has more features at the moment (like proxy support, manual randomizer, etc.) but a lot of trackers can insta-ban it. mRatio is a new program and doesn't have as much options, but can't be detected itself for now.

meandme
03.01.09, 19:32
not working on what.cd my upload stats dont increase ! i am using az 4.04 spoof 100% dl n 55kbps speed on rosetta !

anon
03.01.09, 19:36
Have you given the tracker at least one hour to update your stats?

meandme
03.01.09, 19:42
1 hour ? it takes an hour to update on what ? usually it is instant isnt it ? please correct me if i am wrong :(

anon
03.01.09, 19:44
If you've just &event=started a torrent, it takes from 45 to 60 minutes for the next announce (reporting your fake upload) to be made.

meandme
03.01.09, 19:54
alright.. i will post here after 1hour after checking !
thanks and happy new year to all of you

zatoicchi
03.01.09, 21:26
not working on what.cd my upload stats dont increase ! i am using az 4.04 spoof 100% dl n 55kbps speed on rosetta !

i have the same problem with iplay ..stats stays the same it shows as connectable and it counts the upload and download but it does not update my stats...

Großmutter
04.01.09, 00:31
Hier gibt es doch so viele junge coder .
Kann nicht mal einer die Funktion;;Torrentliste speichern;; freigeben(cracken)
Wäre sehr hilfreich,oder hat jemand die private version für mich(pm me)
danke

anon
04.01.09, 00:34
freigeben(cracken) Wäre sehr hilfreich

There is no code for the private features inside the public version, so it's not possible to "crack" those limitations. The only thing you could hack is the 1mB/s and 10mB/s fake upload and download limits.

Aurion
04.01.09, 12:04
OK,so now after long testing,I've came to a tiny conclusion which is summarized in this :

** Almost all trackers including low level & high level have been tested & the fake report was successfully reported without any harmful effects (getting accounts banned!)

** Not all trackers pass the test,some of them detects mRatio 100% easily 10 minutes tops after starting the .torrent file...so far 3 of those got my accounts banned (damn,I had a 19 weeks old account got banned yesterday :( )...and those are :

TheBox , eThor , BitGamer , BitSpyder , Underground-Gamer

** So guys don't use mRatio on those trackers until a newer version with more stable features come out.

harkon
04.01.09, 14:54
i have read al 10 sites of posts - i feel like a dummy righte now ..
what is this program for? u cant dl nor ul - just fake them :confused:

any help appreciated

br
h.

shoulder
04.01.09, 14:58
Yes, you can just fake up- and download.

anon
04.01.09, 17:51
** Not all trackers pass the test,some of them detects mRatio 100% easily 10 minutes tops after starting the .torrent file...so far 3 of those got my accounts banned (damn,I had a 19 weeks old account got banned yesterday :( )...and those are :

TheBox , eThor , BitGamer , BitSpyder , Underground-Gamer

What settings did you use?

what is this program for? u cant dl nor ul - just fake them :confused:

It's to increase your ratio in private trackers without even having to download the actual files to your HDD.

surgat
04.01.09, 19:11
hi The248 , little request ; is possible to have variable speed in upload ? ........ thanks

anon
04.01.09, 19:14
The248 isn't a member here at the moment - you can ask him questions directly at the SM.eu thread.

A settable randomizer will come in the next update. For now, the program transparently does some play with decimal places every second so that your reported amounts aren't always the same.

surgat
05.01.09, 01:33
ok no problem i will ask to he, but with up speed always constant for many hours i can be banned , this is already happened

meandme
05.01.09, 10:35
working on what........

anyone tried on waffles ?

nsync495
05.01.09, 13:27
the edit button is made for a reason

__________________________________________________ ____
it is very hard to use it on what there are very less leechers :(

anon
05.01.09, 17:55
anyone tried on waffles ?

I successfully did - didn't go above 50kB/s in a torrent with a 0.8 peer/seed ratio, and I'm not banned.

spavi22
05.01.09, 19:42
it disappeared utorrent 1.81 why ??

anon
05.01.09, 19:44
It can't disappear - it's never been there. The248 said that an uTorrent spoof isn't likely to appear in the public version for now.

czullo
05.01.09, 22:09
there is utorrent spoof but it will be probably never public :D

Aurion
05.01.09, 22:18
What settings did you use?

I guess normal settings,like 400KB/s dl & 300KB/s up...

actually It wasn't the speeds tho,it was the emulators that got me banned,I guess this mod is easily detectable on tracking implementing anti-emulators scripts...

anon
05.01.09, 22:30
I guess normal settings,like 400KB/s dl & 300KB/s up...

A 100kB/s fake upload was enough to get me banned at TheBox, so with 300kbs I'm not surprised. :biggrin: No idea about the other trackers, though - always used Faze at U-G, and could normally seed back to 1:1 the only download I have ever used my bitGAMER account for.

I'm sure The248 has checked every client emulation against the official clients', but a flaw in one of them is possible. For now I'd say you keep your hands off rTorrent - the real rT is Linux-only, and according czullo's feedback the emulation itself is detectable.

badi3
06.01.09, 01:00
When will be linux version of mRatio ?
Thanks for info.

anon
06.01.09, 01:02
You should ask The248 at the SM.eu thread.

nsync495
06.01.09, 08:37
what is the difference in speeds of public and private versions??

Manas
06.01.09, 12:22
What public and private versions are you talking about? Public basically means that everybody can get access to these public mods while private means that only staff/Elite/Advanced Users have access to them.

There are a lot of private mods by the way but since we didn't code mRatio we don't have a private version.

Aristide
06.01.09, 14:39
Why use "scrape" ?

shoulder
06.01.09, 15:14
There's no need for it.

You can just use it to see the current seeds/peers and edit your uploadspeed and your downloadspeed if needed. :wink2:

Aristide
06.01.09, 15:40
One more question. The upload high speed is 1mb/s?

shoulder
06.01.09, 16:01
What do you mean by that?

The maximum uploadspeed per torrent is 1024KB/s if you wanted to know that.

nsync495
06.01.09, 17:00
if you keep ur up speed below 100 is there any chance u will get baned??

shoulder
06.01.09, 17:05
Yes, the chance always exists.

It depends on the seeder/leecher ratio, tracker scripts, ... which speed is safe to use. :wink2:

Aurion
06.01.09, 21:19
A 100kB/s fake upload was enough to get me banned at TheBox, so with 300kbs I'm not surprised. :biggrin: No idea about the other trackers, though - always used Faze at U-G, and could normally seed back to 1:1 the only download I have ever used my bitGAMER account for.[/quote[

Actually,on the same account (former :frown:) I used Shu hack with speeds up to 500KB/s onn mid active torrents,and wasn't get banned,actually I've never got banned using Shu mod...so I believe it's mRatio that's a bit unstable...I guess we might want to reconsider calling it "100% undetectable"...

[quote]I'm sure The248 has checked every client emulation against the official clients', but a flaw in one of them is possible. For now I'd say you keep your hands off rTorrent - the real rT is Linux-only, and according czullo's feedback the emulation itself is detectable.

Well,as I love Azureus & couldn't find any uTorrent emulation,I used Az emulator,I always did on all those trackers...I don't believe in other shitty clients such as Bittornado,rTorrent ...etc

anon
06.01.09, 21:28
@nsync495: the private version of mRatio can save the list of loaded torrents, and an increased fake upload speed limit of 2mB/s.

@Aristide: to get regular updates about the total amount of seeders and leechers in the swarm, and therefore be able to adjust your speeds accordingly.

In the public version there's a limit of 1mB/s and 10mB/s for the fake upload and download speeds, respectively.

Lokare
07.01.09, 09:00
I believe that some of the guys here talking about their experiences might just be anti-cheaters or staffs from trackers, so do take everything you see here with a pinch of salt.

Nobody
07.01.09, 13:09
I've been using at The Box with these settings for two weeks without incident:

200-300kb/s up, 100% complete/0kb/s down, scrape checked. I start it every morning when I go to work and stop every evening when I get home.

Perhaps the frequent starting/stopping helps cut down on noticeable errors. I dunno. /shrug

zatoicchi
08.01.09, 07:14
Here are a list of private torrents where scrape does not work at all:

HD China
Maze Torrents
Cartoon Chaos
Cinematic

shows as connectable but does not update Stats:

Iplay
extremeshare
torrents2hell

promomero
08.01.09, 08:40
Why the program couldn't connect to the trackers ?? they always show that i'm unconnectable..
This on KG & Revott..

zatoicchi
08.01.09, 11:39
account disabled at theplace.bz upload limits set at 111Kbs and download limits set at 289kbs
with many seeders and leechers...got disabled about 2hrs after

bboy
08.01.09, 14:48
can some upload a guide to this software

anon
08.01.09, 17:17
@promomero: make sure you're forwarding the chosen port in your router/firewall.

@bboy: http://www.sb-innovation.de/61922-post21.html
There are plans for a mRatio tutorial, but for now it should be straightforward enough for you to use it without one.

Aurion
08.01.09, 19:26
account disabled at theplace.bz upload limits set at 111Kbs and download limits set at 289kbs
with many seeders and leechers...got disabled about 2hrs after

Yeah same happened to me @ TheBox .. I guess this mod ain't safe enough to be used in it's beta phase .. or else just use very damn slow speeds (like 10Kb/s lol)...

promomero
08.01.09, 22:37
Works great on tti.nu.

anon
08.01.09, 22:39
Please be a bit more specific - speeds you used, how many seeders and leechers the torrent had, client emulation, etc.

supercopito
09.01.09, 10:18
We are using several times and I had to stop. The problem I have is to work for me after a while and tell me if anything is closed. I am using Windows Vista SP1 unattended.

scottishdon
09.01.09, 14:50
this does not work for me in on revtt, do i need to change anything in the settings for it to work? :confused::confused:

mmmmm
09.01.09, 17:08
account disabled at TheBox using azureus 567 up 500 dn with torrent full of peers and seeds

shoulder
09.01.09, 17:10
@ scottishdon

Which settings did you use?

anon
09.01.09, 17:19
We are using several times and I had to stop. The problem I have is to work for me after a while and tell me if anything is closed. I am using Windows Vista SP1 unattended.

What do you mean with this? Was the tool or your whole PC shut down? After a long runtime or just a few minutes?

this does not work for me in on revtt, do i need to change anything in the settings for it to work? :confused::confused:

Even the RM and PMR work at RevTT, so this tool should. Can you post a screen of your settings?

account disabled at TheBox using azureus 567 up 500 dn with torrent full of peers and seeds

That's half a megabyte per second, and your fake upload speed was higher than your fake download...

cheatme
09.01.09, 18:54
what speed are safe to use on what?

anon
09.01.09, 18:54
I'd say you start with less than 100kB/s in a torrent with enough leechers.

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:01
there is a torrent with around 20 leech and 20 seed

wut speeds shud i use??

__________________________________________________ ______

by the way can u pm a link to a gud torrent to cheat ;)

anon
09.01.09, 19:02
Depends on its size. I'd say you start with up to 20kB/s, and then slowly take that up to 50kbs as you "get" a higher % of the torrent.

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:06
*** and BTW wut is a safe fake down speed??

anon
09.01.09, 19:08
I have edited your post - tracker admins watch this forum, too. Make sure you use that trick only if the conditions are appropiate.

I'd say you use your real one, or something between 100-300kB/s.

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:12
100-300 kB isnt that a little high?? i got banned on thebox using that

czullo
09.01.09, 19:12
notice that rTorrent spoof is detected so maybe Azureus too :) Autor sugest to use Deluge spoofing

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:14
havnt been banned till now :)

anon
09.01.09, 19:15
100-300 kB isnt that a little high?? i got banned on thebox using that

Use your real one (if the swarm is big enough) or a low rate, then...

notice that rTorrent spoof is detected so maybe Azureus too :) Autor sugest to use Deluge spoofing

I have been using the Azureus emulation all this time without problems. But I'll compare it against the real Azureus' announces when I have some time.

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:16
then which is the best way to cheat i mean which tool ?

anon
09.01.09, 19:18
This one's core engine can't be detected at the moment, unlike with the RatioMaster. It's just that its client emulations (or at least, the rTorrent one) seem to flawed.

The Azureus Hack is 100% undetectable if used properly, but it can't fake download.

cheatme
09.01.09, 19:20
who wud want to fake download ??

anon
09.01.09, 19:22
Someone who doesn't want the torrent's contents, but needs to fake his ratio. And if you report you have every time a bigger % of the torrent while not having downloaded anything you can count on your ban.

Aurion
09.01.09, 22:13
Someone who doesn't want the torrent's contents, but needs to fake his ratio. And if you report you have every time a bigger % of the torrent while not having downloaded anything you can count on your ban.

lol that once happened to me in 3 trackers at the same time :tongue: one of them was 84GB while I did 104 as download amount on it :biggrin: but still I won't care about losing this one...

the_god
09.01.09, 23:54
it is work on TTi ?

anon
09.01.09, 23:55
promomero said it does, but didn't give more details at the moment.

the_god
10.01.09, 00:30
what speed?upload and download speed?

shoulder
10.01.09, 00:47
As anon said, he didn't tell us which speeds he used.

Since I don't know the scripts of TTi I would use speeds below 100KB/s.

cheatme
10.01.09, 07:27
wut the hell i keeep getting ud not connect to the website error!

anon
10.01.09, 18:05
The second you try to start the torrent, or after some time? It seems to be a 2.0.10 bug, I have had it a few times lately as well...

cheatme
10.01.09, 18:10
i get it after i run the torrent for a few hours??

Aurion
11.01.09, 01:25
Yeah I get that error too specially when I'm using my full bandwith aka downloading at full speeds ... I guess this mod is not meant to be used while downloading or using your bandwith .. it kinda loses connection with trackers ...

cheatme
11.01.09, 06:27
ya i think so .................. it happens when ever i m using torrent (real)

Lokare
12.01.09, 16:15
As anon said, he didn't tell us which speeds he used.

Since I don't know the scripts of TTi I would use speeds below 100KB/s.

TTi's scripts aren't very good, you can go above that. :smile:

mike
12.01.09, 18:23
Connectivity issues, Open port is still orange in colour but I have connected to website (shows me as connected and stats are updated each announce) - Ports forwarded correctly.
I'm assuming this is a bug, anyone else having similar issues. :confused:

TTi's scripts aren't very good, you can go above that.

Yes RM can be used there. (Used range 75 - 295)

anon
12.01.09, 18:28
Connectivity issues, Open port is still orange in colour but I have connected to website (shows me as connected and stats are updated each announce)

Check if the Open Port Check Tool (http://www.canyouseeme.org/) says the port is open. If it does, it's a problem with mRatio - try changing the port, another app could be using the same one.

If it doesn't, you have a NAT problem.

cheatme
12.01.09, 19:10
wut speeds shud i use on scc??

anon
12.01.09, 19:11
SCC doesn't really have scripts, you can use high rates (i.e. 200kB/s) safely.

reg-sb
12.01.09, 19:45
Thanks

btw what are the benefits of mRation over NRPG ratiomaster ?
has anyone expereinced both of it ?

Edit:
i can't seem to find utorrent emulation
i bet there are some details i've not read.

anon
12.01.09, 19:53
The RM has more features than mR at the moment, but mRatio is undetectable on trackers where the RatioMaster is instabanned.

Edit:
i can't seem to find utorrent emulation
i bet there are some details i've not read.

That's right. uTorrent emulation is not available at the moment, and according The248, we can't expect to see it in the public version any time soon.

xmas
12.01.09, 21:31
please delete what.cd for your post what.cd Is No work

anon
12.01.09, 21:33
I'll take your comment into consideration, but it'd help if you posted why it doesn't work and your experiences with it on What.cd.

Options
13.01.09, 07:25
Connectivity issues, Open port is still orange in colour but I have connected to website (shows me as connected and stats are updated each announce) - Ports forwarded correctly.
I'm assuming this is a bug, anyone else having similar issues. :confused:

you talking abt mratio?
my port always orange and show me Connected:No
but it report corrrect to tracker..
so it's fine. i dont worry abt it.

xmas
13.01.09, 13:33
I'll take your comment into consideration, but it'd help if you posted why it doesn't work and your experiences with it on What.cd.

it works well, but tomorrow you will be banned :frown:
1k or 100k upload

cheatme
13.01.09, 13:39
it works great on what.cd.

anon
13.01.09, 16:34
wut speeds hud i use on scc??

Post deleted, I had already answered above.

it works well, but tomorrow you will be banned :frown:
1k or 100k upload

What client emulation did you use? And did you jump on the torrent as a leecher (0% done) or seeder (100%)?

it works great on what.cd.

More details please...

cheatme
13.01.09, 17:07
speeds less than 40 for upload

less than 150 for download

and deluge!

mmmmm
13.01.09, 17:19
speeds less than 40 for upload

less than 150 for download

and deluge!

what about scrape?

cheatme
13.01.09, 17:40
i didnt enable it but it makes no difference

anon
13.01.09, 17:42
It makes mRatio get the total amount of seeders and leechers in the swarm from the tracker, which enables you to adjust your rates accordingly.

cheatme
13.01.09, 17:46
^^ but it doesnt work on many sites

anon
13.01.09, 17:46
Yes, that's right...

cheatme
13.01.09, 17:54
can you link me to the place where u said the recommended speeds for scc plz??

anon
13.01.09, 17:55
http://www.sb-innovation.de/65722-post206.html

cheatme
13.01.09, 18:03
u serios when u say 200kbps u tried it yet?

they look like an advanced site u i got banned on thebox with 150kbps :| :0

anon
13.01.09, 18:03
SCC doesn't really have scripts - according shoulder, even the PMR works there.

cheatme
13.01.09, 18:11
wuts PMR??

anon
13.01.09, 18:11
PMR = Pimp my Ratio (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/)

xmas
13.01.09, 19:02
use azureus 3.1.1.0
download 45k
upload 50k

ghostfucker
13.01.09, 21:48
deluge (all versions) and bittornado 0.3.17 are not undetectable!

that means the announce is not equal to the original client...

czullo
14.01.09, 10:58
rTorrent is too detectable its different than oryginal anounce

Aurion
14.01.09, 15:51
Yeah,that's right,I believe that all emulations except Azureus are quite detectable ... so Th248 should implement uTorrent's emulation soon enough to be a good alternative for Az

cheatme
14.01.09, 17:09
no man deluge works like a charm!

anon
14.01.09, 17:10
deluge works like a charm!

It depends on the tracker. It can work at some, but the announce isn't the same as the real Deluge's. Higher level trackers can make a script that watches the small differences.

cheatme
14.01.09, 17:18
it works well on What tho

ghostfucker
14.01.09, 20:07
anon has said it already, there are small differences, which make this tool detectable.
ok, the differences are sometimes really small, but these bugs can be detected easily by simple scripts...

example:

original:
GET *
Host:torrent.ubuntu.com:80
User-Agent: Deluge 1.0.7
Connection: close
Accept-Encoding: gzip

emulated:
GET *
Host: torrent.ubuntu.com
User-Agent: Deluge 1.0.7
Connection: close
Accept-Encoding: gzip

mike
14.01.09, 20:31
Scrape does not work on Zamunda. Careful here as site updates stats once every 24hr ;-)
Easy 1200/450 d/u for well seeded/leeched torrents (500+/100+) Azureus 4004

Pretome/Funfile Az3.5/Az 4.0
Tested well with d/u 1200/400 and s:l ratio 0.9 - 3.8

Vuze running co-currently.

you talking abt mratio?
my port always orange and show me Connected:No
but it report corrrect to tracker..

I had the same thing, its a port forward issue. The port setting in mRatio is not forwarded to your router.

napalmguy
15.01.09, 17:12
thanks but will it work against TL new server?

anon
15.01.09, 17:13
According what I have heard, TL's scripts aren't too good, so you should be fine. Just use reasonable rates, and make sure you read the last pages of this thread before choosing a client emulation - some are buggy.

advertie
16.01.09, 14:40
One question:Does it work on what.cd or not?

shoulder
16.01.09, 15:50
It worked for me when I tried it the last time.

But make sure you aren't using a buggy emulation. :wink2:

anon
16.01.09, 16:53
@advertie: I'd say you stick to the Azureus 4.0.0.4 emulation. It can draw attention from the tracker staff because of the DDJ's Hack, but it's not flawed unlike the Deluge one.

Aurion
16.01.09, 17:06
Actually today,I realized that I hate this mod for some reason ... every time on long periods,I get back to find out that all torrents have been stopped with error "Couldn't connect to the website/connection failed" & other sh*t like that ... so this is a time out for me which I hate,I guess that Th248 should do something about it better than just bragging that he made a mod & keeping the good version off public ...

anon
16.01.09, 17:14
Well, I read on the SM.eu board that The248 doesn't even use this program, and has been kind enough to make a public version when it had been held private for months. But in my opinion we should be grateful he decided to release a yet undetectable RM-like tool, even if it has some bugs and limitations. :smile:

Did you check if the same happens with 2.0.9? Never had any problems with it; but it doesn't have the 100% CPU issue fix...

mmmmm
16.01.09, 17:17
Actually today,I realized that I hate this mod for some reason ... every time on long periods,I get back to find out that all torrents have been stopped with error "Couldn't connect to the website/connection failed" & other sh*t like that ... so this is a time out for me which I hate,I guess that Th248 should do something about it better than just bragging that he made a mod & keeping the good version off public ...

see this please

http://www.sb-innovation.de/65897-post284.html

then
we only tester i never expect that he will give us a good version off public

blazingBBQ
17.01.09, 06:30
Your best bet is to use the Shu or Faze-mod.

These are both untracable when used correctly. That means, don't use speeds higher than your true up-speed and don't go for huge ratio's. Select the torrents you want to fake on, choose the popular ones with lot's of traffic.

All other mods like Utorrent-cheating mods can be detected.

I have used RM successfully on that site {uT 1.8.1 client simulation - max 1500d/l max 500u/l - 319/141 s/l}. I would think mRatio will have similar success as well but as cindyver has pointed out shu or faze are the best options

thanks guys

im trying mRatio right now

hopefully it will give me good results

just one question:

when i was using mRatio, my user name was showing up in my leach list, but its not showing in the total snatchlist (the one with all the seeders and leechers). does it matter if its not showing up in both places?

Aurion
17.01.09, 14:19
Well, I read on the SM.eu board that The248 doesn't even use this program, and has been kind enough to make a public version when it had been held private for months. But in my opinion we should be grateful he decided to release a yet undetectable RM-like tool, even if it has some bugs and limitations. :smile:

Actually this is what I call LAME man ... you see he just released something for the masses & doesn't even want to update it or give it more maintainance,he's just busy with other projects!

Did you check if the same happens with 2.0.9? Never had any problems with it; but it doesn't have the 100% CPU issue fix...

Well,no I didn't yet,I just was interested in this new technique couple of weeks ago when I first saw mRatio v.10 ... the problem is not with the CPU issues ... the whole thing is with it's stability while running for long period of times,like 2 days on a row without giving red error for running torrents ... actually I couldn't get it to run straight ahead for more than 10 hours except for bunch of trackers,but others,always stop off those errors ...

Update: Anyone use this mRatio with BitMe ? coz whenever I try to use it over there,that silly error comes up :

tresp - resp - pBDic - BDecode error!

I just want to know WTF is that means ?!! :icon_angry[1]:

Aurion
17.01.09, 15:14
thanks guys

im trying mRatio right now

hopefully it will give me good results

Good luck with it ... just set reasonabe settings & you'll be fine!

when i was using mRatio, my user name was showing up in my leach list, but its not showing in the total snatchlist (the one with all the seeders and leechers). does it matter if its not showing up in both places?

I don't think that would affect ya by anyhow as this is something with the tracker's end not yours ... so upon the next update everything should be fine :tongue:

anon
17.01.09, 17:57
just one question:

With "the one with all the seeders and leechers", do you mean the kind of snatchlist that shows the torrent's lifetime activity? If yes, it's most likely a tracker bug, as making just one announce is enough for you to be shown there.

Otherwise, you should only be shown there when "finishing" the torrent.

zatoicchi
18.01.09, 02:29
i have been using it now for about a week without any l0cked up..the only problem i have with this mod is that it does not update any of my stats on romanian trackers and issues with the scrapes updating..

anon
18.01.09, 20:47
Update: Anyone use this mRatio with BitMe ? coz whenever I try to use it over there,that silly error comes up :

tresp - resp - pBDic - BDecode error!

I just want to know WTF is that means ?!! :icon_angry[1]:

My guess is that there was an error decoding the tracker's bencoded reply. I got it at some trackers too when stopping the torrents, but my stats were updated correctly.

blazingBBQ
19.01.09, 08:13
With "the one with all the seeders and leechers", do you mean the kind of snatchlist that shows the torrent's lifetime activity? If yes, it's most likely a tracker bug, as making just one announce is enough for you to be shown there.

Otherwise, you should only be shown there when "finishing" the torrent.

when i click the torrent, it shows a whole bunch of info. including those downloading and uploading (which version of torrent clients, port, down-and-up load speed, and ratio, etc)

usually, when i was downloading through the normal client (not spoofing), it shows my name on it (including those info). however, it doesnt show my name when i am spoofing.

also when i click my profile, there is another stat list showing what i am currently downloading. and this list shows both when i am spoofing or really downloading.

so im wondering if this gonna make me suspicious?

thx again for the post

anon
19.01.09, 18:57
when i click the torrent, it shows a whole bunch of info. including those downloading and uploading (which version of torrent clients, port, down-and-up load speed, and ratio, etc)

I think you mean the peerlist, then :wink:

usually, when i was downloading through the normal client (not spoofing), it shows my name on it (including those info). however, it doesnt show my name when i am spoofing.

also when i click my profile, there is another stat list showing what i am currently downloading. and this list shows both when i am spoofing or really downloading.

That's strange, since I was shown in the peerlist when using mRatio in the trackers I've tried it on. What tracker are you having this problem with? Also, what client emulation have you used? (Keep your hands off Deluge, rTorrent, and BitTornado 0.3.17!)