View Full Version : 2012~~ look forward to it~

xixifrank
24.12.08, 04:05
YouTube - 2012 trailer http://teaser-trailer.com

yoco
19.06.09, 12:24
Here's a full trailer

YouTube - '2012' Trailer HD

OMG, the music in this trailer sounds awsome!

splicer
19.06.09, 12:34
CGI looks pretty damn good.

Mihai
19.06.09, 12:46
Man this trailer is great.I can't wait to see the movie.

SBfreak
19.06.09, 13:23
Lol I hate this kind of movies/documentaries,nothing's going to happen,by then I'll have too many tracker accounts to die!:tongue:

marianv90
19.06.09, 14:10
Awsome movie, I love this kind of movies, but when will be released ?

splicer
19.06.09, 16:00
the film is expected to be released worldwide on November 13, 2009 ~ Wikipedia.

alex0912
19.06.09, 17:50
I'd love for something to actually HAPPEN!...Don't you get bored sometimes of your routine, of doing the same thing over and over..Yeah, sometimes you do have some fun and stuff but..for me..I'd need a thing like this ...A war or the end of the world, whatever it is..BRING IT ON!!! :D

yoco
19.06.09, 22:34
Lol man, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't talk like this then! :tongue:

SBfreak
20.06.09, 00:01
I'd love for something to actually HAPPEN!...Don't you get bored sometimes of your routine, of doing the same thing over and over..Yeah, sometimes you do have some fun and stuff but..for me..I'd need a thing like this ...A war or the end of the world, whatever it is..BRING IT ON!!! :D

A day will come when you'll regret this..:tongue:...war...come on..do you know how many people die in every war?? What would be the "fun" if someone you love dies in a war that had nothing to do with "your daily bored routine".

nextor
20.06.09, 00:21
Well, I have to say that I kinda liked independence day, back in the days... This see to have a lot of special effects too, maybe it's worth watching but I don't think it is a movie that will be on my memory for long.

sano3000
20.06.09, 02:36
wow the trailer look awesome...... looking forward to it.....

Black Orchid
20.06.09, 03:13

I not necessarily want war or end of world, but excitement can be nice change. Remembering 9/11 and how world pulse seemed to change for couple weeks... Was terrible incident, but to live through real, honest history is chance of lifetime.

Dark Knight
20.06.09, 04:06
Well d movie looks Awesome by Looking at d Tralier Now...........:klatsch_3:

Also we cant Know Whats Going to Happen at That Time......All are Just Predictions.......

But I Will also be Waiting for thisOne.. Lets See How the World Ends...?

alpacino
20.06.09, 05:12
What an amazing trailer, thanks for the heads-up. Looking forward to it, here hoping 2012 will be the real deal, as I was disappointed with 1997 end of the world as predicted in Terminator 2. :biggrin: Just kidding... :rolling_eyes:

alex0912
20.06.09, 05:25
A day will come when you'll regret this..:tongue:...war...come on..do you know how many people die in every war?? What would be the "fun" if someone you love dies in a war that had nothing to do with "your daily bored routine".

It would get the governments a piece of their own medicine...And maybe a more responsible one would be put in their place..And, you'll get the chance to actually be a part of something that would change history...Just imagine how would you cherish every moment of your life after the terrible tragedy (if you would survive)..It would change you and others forever..A freaking nightmare some might say..I just think of it as the experience of a life time..Be assured that something like this will happen, if not in 100-1000 years..Its inevitable..

Dynamic
20.06.09, 06:46
I don't know if this will be any good. I mean the CG is going to be amazing but the story is all done to heck. Also, its like a Noah's Arc retold in today's terms.

I guess people run out of ideas...this time God is from space?!

alpacino
20.06.09, 08:05
I don't know if this will be any good. I mean the CG is going to be amazing but the story is all done to heck. Also, its like a Noah's Arc retold in today's terms.

I agree with you. The film will be most interesting for the CG part, like "The Day after Tomorrow". Hollywood is running out of ideas? Who is to blame? Some say it's the pirates, but I can't agree with that.

Black Orchid
20.06.09, 09:17

L. Ron Hubbard did this with Xenu and Scientology, right? His followers probably sue for infringement :p

James73
21.06.09, 15:01

I do not agree with you as for the war, but... I would be very happy to sacrifice my life in a catastrophic event if I was sure all the bad governments will be destroyed forever. No kidding.
Looking forward for this good film.

Blocker
21.06.09, 18:20
I did not like The Day After Tomorrow! But this movie looks promising :eek:

yoco
08.10.09, 09:38
YouTube - 2012 - Trailer #2

Aurion
08.10.09, 21:44
Looks exactly like The Day After Tomorrow but with more intensive gfx fitting along with more suspense scenarios.