PDA

View Full Version : neonscene.net

Se7Ven
24.12.08, 00:02
the invite board neonscene.net was systemhacket
by turkisch Kiddys...what sense make this????

i think this people have to much time to make nonsens
whats your opinion about it??

Hacked by Saldiri.Org (http://neonscene.net/forum/index.php?board=5.0)

:rocketwhore::2405::disabledbig7ly::1:

anon
24.12.08, 00:08
You're right, it's stupid. Real hackers won't put up a "hacked by" page - these are just script kiddies that didn't like the board's admin and got access to an exploit automatizer... :rolleyes2:

Se7Ven
24.12.08, 00:15
thats crazy...when i dont like somebody than i speak with this person but
i dont hacked a forum ......yeah Kiddys:stupid:

SealLion
24.12.08, 02:12
they just got too much time on their hands that's all.

I saw that picture there.

So what are they gonna do now?

Maybe momma's gonna have to pull 'em over her lap and give d'em boys a good spank'in, ya??

Their probably just a bunch of 14 year old punks. LIke 14****S is. See, I got his name backwards.

Aurion
24.12.08, 02:20
same LAME scenario repeated by useless retards!

anon
24.12.08, 16:17
@SealLion: I bet they probably didn't even try to do basic stuff like hiding their IP, so when the board comes up again a call to its ISP will be all that's needed. :wink2:

Their probably just a bunch of 14 year old punks. LIke 14****S is. See, I got his name backwards.

You're right with that. Few people know that the number in his nickname could be either his age or level of maturity in a 1-100 scale. :biggrin:

SealLion
25.12.08, 00:05
actually, I was just thinking that it could be the amount of actual spermatozoa left in his body, yes??.....possibility?? :biggrin:

Maybe he's thinking has degraded to such astronomically low levels thats its actually affected his phisiology, yes?

You see...I highly suspect that what happened is that Mr. 14 year old punk went to see his doctor to get a sperm count one day, yes??

WEll, what I suspect happened is that the doctor gave him some jar and said to him: "Take dis here jar home boy, and bring me back some semen."

WEll, probably in the next day or 2, he came back to that doctor's office and gave him that jar. Now, I highly suspect that, that same jar was as clean and empty as when he first got it, yes??

SAys the doctor to Seeba: "Where de' FRak is de sperm??"

"Well, doc, it's like this," says our sweet little boy. "First I tried with my right hand, but no-sir, dat didn't work.

Den, I tried with my left hand, an' still noth'in.

Then I asked my girl for help. She tried with her right hand, den her left, still no joy for me, ya?.

She even tried wid her mouth, first wid the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still noth'in.

" Ouch, I says to her, But she don listen to me, ya?

"I see.." says the doctor " well boy, tell me,....what you do den?"

"Well, I asked my sixteen year old sister to lend a hand, but she failed too, even when she took it between her legs and squeezed it real, real hard."

"Her legs.....!" exclaimed that doctor. "Boy I iz a' appalled at you. You is sick, boy...real sick. And wid your own sister, too?? Sick boy, reeaalll sick!!"

"No doc. You don't understand. Its not like it sounds".

"WEll, tell me de rest of de story, boy"

"WEll after wards, doctor, I went next door to Suzy....she's real cute 'n all. I figured I otta get a good hard 'un wid her, ya??

She tried first wid both hands, then in both armpits in turn, which were somewhat hairy, though she even tried rolling it between her knees, but still noth'in, doc.

"Boy...I see there iz somethin' wrong wid you.

Our sweet little retard replied back: "Ya, but no matter whad we tried we still couldn't get dat zipper off, of my wee-wee. It just got stuck when I tried to unzip it ma-self. And boy, it did hurt!!"

"I don think I got much sperm left, doc. Whad we gonna do now??"

I don't know about the rest of you, but that's what I believe!!

Aurion
25.12.08, 03:10
damn it SealLion you just crack me up man LOOOL I guess that's the best draw up!

EDIT: I think they're back now,right ? I'm getting the normal log in page...anybody ?

Se7Ven
25.12.08, 03:15
hey Aurion :top:

is there TI also hacket fom this Kiddys.???..because when i will go in the board there my firefoxbrowser it says all the time the kompression is wrong ??

Aurion
25.12.08, 03:46
hey Aurion :top:

is there TI also hacket fom this Kiddys...because when i will go in the board there my firefoxbrowser it says all the time the kompression is wrong ??

damn :icon_angry[1]: they're going way rude now...TI was a good peaceful board,now I know why I couldn't access it in the last couple of days..

Se7Ven
25.12.08, 03:53
I couldn't access it in the last couple of days..

allright yes its realy hacket to??? ....cant you acess in to the site there ????

then other people and you have the same problem...and i am not the only one thank you........brother

Aurion
25.12.08, 03:58
Yeah,I've checked it 2 days ago,and it was loading very damn slowly,I thought it's a problem with my connection,so upon loading the URL using a proxy,it appeared that it's a server side not mine...so it's probably down or hacked,I'm not positive about that!

anon
25.12.08, 18:01
Confirmed, NeonScene is up again (I'm using OpenDNS).

Here's the official announcement about the downtime:

Hello everyone,

I'm very sorry for all the downtime we had during the last 2 days. It's appeared that the guy who claimed to hack us had access to one of the admin accounts and deleted everything from admin panel. This is no hacking attemp, just a simple fraud in our system. Trinity have sorted this out and found out which admin account the hacker got hold of. Good new is we have this fixed now. The forum database is backup to 14 December. We have the old database with a new install forum; so in the next few day, there probably will be some conflicts and errors when you try to access the forum and using some options. Please report all the errors you encounter on this topic, I will try to fix it ASAP.
Also it's advised that all members change your forum password and email password, trackers' password if you use the same username and password in case.
Again I am sorry for all the downtime we have been through. Thanks to all the members who have sticked with NeonScene through this. Hopefully this will be the last time it happened.

Regards.

Se7Ven
25.12.08, 18:07
thats nice very good to now and whats up with TTi you now something about it brother....work the site now???

anon
25.12.08, 18:26
whats up with TTi you now something about it brother....work the site now???

TTi works fine here. The page loaded instantly.

Se7Ven
25.12.08, 18:28
okay thxx ... than its my firefoxbrowser it says everrytime false kompression to me

anon
25.12.08, 18:54
I used FF3 to load the page. Have you tried it with other browsers?