Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

Sarutobi

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

v1.5
* Ported all features to mod Mephisto v2.1
+ Credit Hack (Multi or Single) (recommended to use Multi)
+ Extended Modthief
+ Multi server connection & requests
+ Auto & manual RSA key generation
+ Fake eChanblard Community
+ Fake AppleJuice Community
+ Manual Unshare complete file in sharedlist
+ Community nick thief
+ Multi "Kick & add to ipfilter.dat"
+ Disable XS send
+ Option to disable excessive bans done by DLP (recommended to be enabled if using leecher features such as ext.modthief or fake communities)
* Minor gui bug in phoenix options
* On share level changes now shared files are reloaded
- Limit in search results & globlal source limit
- Old NickThief

To view log entries of leecher features enable verbose

v1.1
+ Merged to Neo Mule 4.55a
+ Update option page for ip2country and ipfilter
+ Startup sound
+ New colors for queue in download list
* Critical Bug in "Upload only to emule clients" option (UploadTimer exception)
* Bug when enabling "static tray icon" option
* Minor bug in ipfilter update
* Minor changes
- Limit in source request settings
- Dependency between upload and download in connection options

v1.0
+ No Upload
+ Upload Protection
+ ShareLevels (dazzle)
+ No Publish file to network
+ QueueLevels *do whatever you want to your queue*
+ PrC Credit System
+ NickThief
+ FakeRank
+ MultiKick
+ MultiBan
+ Start Upload
+ Timer Change Server
+ Shutdown Pc or Emule on all downloads completed
+ Color active downloads
+ Color server list
+ Auto Ip Filter Update
- Ratio

+: Added Feature
-: Removed Feature
*: Fix/Change

Thanks to:
SB-Innovation staff

Password:

sarutobif0rsb1

I'm happy to show you my last creation. You had to wait some time but it was necessary to port all on mephisto and to code some original features coded by myself. Enjoy :)

sarutobi
23.12.08, 09:56
Yes, guys, we did it in this way to reward good users instead of 0-posters. Anyway you are both good users and soon will gain posts for download :biggrin:

rom08
23.12.08, 10:05
Oh yeah you can count on me .You don't know how much I was waiting for a mephisto based leecher mod.And the fact you are the coder is another great thing

vDD+wR
23.12.08, 10:14
Yes, I think its a good solution and 100 posts are reachable too without bigger issues.. :wink:
And of course a great work you did there, Sarutobi! :top:
Much appreciated!

greetz vDD

hitman
23.12.08, 12:39
damn, 30 more to go now :)

sry but this is clearly spam :wink:

Rantanplan0567
23.12.08, 13:43
100 posts,ok,i will work hard.

100 posta are hard, but fair when you fucked the applejuice with this mod.yeah.

Happy X-Mas guys

rom08
23.12.08, 13:44
Just a question for the ones who can use it I saw multi server connection and server rotation:
-At how many server can you connect at the same time(I think it is 2)?
-And does server rotation works for all server at the same time or by rotation(example for 20 min rotation they rotate alternatively at 10 min to increase the reask)?
I hope to be clear just tell me if not
Oh and happy Xmas everyone

Rantanplan0567
23.12.08, 14:39
And i want answers about applejuice fake, the original applejuivce mod 3.1.2 is not fakeable he said. did your mod fake the applejuice clones? Old and new Mods?
thx

HZakie
23.12.08, 14:58
aj fake ? and it works? I can not believe!

rom08
23.12.08, 15:00
It could be a really great news maybe someone testing it can answer us if not we just have to wait master sarutobi to answer

xixifrank
23.12.08, 15:18
how does it work in fake AJ,i dont understand this feature... will be banned as AJ???

rom08
23.12.08, 15:27
AJ has a community feature that advantage other AJ community users for gaining download. In AJ mod you can also choose to upload only to AJ users.
So faking this community is a really good thing because it can really increase your downloads because it is a really spread community (applejuice verycd titandonkey vkinger mods etc are using AJ community)

desodorante
23.12.08, 16:26
So.....7,59mb, I guess you finally got rid of ASprotect.
I have a question: Does the mod still have the NeoMule features? Or is it based on Mephisto only?

xixifrank
23.12.08, 16:30
@rom08

VeryCD is also using the AJ community?! OMG,it shocks me. how dare he! community isnt allowed in normal mod,but VeryCD.....

and do you know something happening to VeryCD last few weeks? its coder modifies the DLP,allow the leecher mod called "XunLei",and ban the normal mod"Xtreme"and mods based on it.

rom08
23.12.08, 16:34
I think I read something about it but I don't know if it using it or faking it.For the rest it is logical because very cd is banned from xtreme DLP.Xunlei I have no idea about it.

anon
23.12.08, 16:46
First of all:
Everyone spamming to get the 100 posts will be warned! Furthermore, everyone asking someone with more than 100 posts for the password will be instantly banned, as described in rule 10.
This isn't addressed at any of you, but is just a warning for spammers to think twice.
I had to delete your first posts in this thread, rom08 and xixifrank, though - it's already well known that you need 100 posts to see the password, and we have to be fair. :wink:

Secondly:
Congrats sarutobi for your Christmas gift :biggrin:, and thanks for it. :top:

@rom08:

you can connect to up to 3 servers at the same time
all the servers you're connected to rotate at the same time (in my tests they did)

@Rantanplan0567 & xixifrank: the mod fakes Applejuice userhashes. This gives you a better chance to download from them, while DLP won't ban you as your fake AJ hash will only be shown to other AJ clients. As rom08 said, this greatly expands your horizons as the Applejuice community is very big and a lot of mods use it.

@desodorante: it's based on Mephisto only, which also has all of Xtreme's features.

@xixifrank: I have heard a rumor about VeryCD's coder getting "tired" of DLP banning chinese mods which from his point of view, offer no advantage above a "normal" client and upload just as much; and therefore allowed these mods in his DLP while banning Xtreme, etc. ones (which is a stupid decision, as they are very good sources).

score
23.12.08, 17:34
the mod fakes Applejuice userhashes------>i think it`s a Joke^^

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯\

anon
23.12.08, 17:36
I think it isn't.

Please don't spam neither hotlink to images from other sites.

score
23.12.08, 17:50
I think it isn't.

I might be that the mod fakes userhashes , but that doesn't give you any advantage - that's not enough to identify as comm-member - not even for the old community. But good luck to all who'll try this fake-mod

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯\

hitman
23.12.08, 18:24
the 100 post restriction will not stay for ever see it as a time exclusivity

rom08
23.12.08, 18:30
I don't want to spam but I see it as a good thing because I have search in your board and find a lot of really interesting subjects(PS3 xbox 360 ,movies ...).So I think it can make your users now better your board.The only problem is that there is a lot of them in german.So please make a maximum in English so we can understand.
Sorry if you see this as spam but it is what I think and I don't know were to post it and you can delete it.

anon
23.12.08, 18:31
Yes, that's true, but our english area does nothing but grow, so soon that won't be an issue. :top:

sarutobi
23.12.08, 19:26
sorry I was not on pc today. In italy we use to make some parties before christmas with wine and so on. Anyway anon answered perfectly(thanks for it) to all your questions. I did not think that AJ hash-faking was so interesting for users ... :D
Anyway I want to talk a bit about new own coded features.

Multiserver connection: it opens 2 or 3 server connections ... settable ... When emule goes to do source request to server ... it does it on all connected servers. I think it's the most important thing in multi server connection.

Extended modthief: this is not a simple modthief ... but a nickthief + modthief + client version thief. It's integrated with community addon thief (you just have to enable both)

Credit hack: the multi version, works tracking a good, choosen using some parameters, user for that file and cloning its hash and RSA key. I recommend to use multi version ...

All features have been coded to be undetectable to all antileecher codes around nowaday

anon
23.12.08, 23:31
Don't spam, people! "100 posts is a lot" or "I'll never be able to get it" comments are spam.

If you can't get the mod right now, wait until the posts-limit is decreased.

anon
24.12.08, 00:01
How do you know? Did you get inside Applejuice's memory space and checked if PrE's QR had been boosted, and then compared it with the real AJ mod's QR? :rolleyes2:

Have fun showing off your 4 IP.

xixifrank
24.12.08, 03:19
maybe this is a good way to replace saying thank you with 100 post.

another good way to prevent something like seba from stealing coder's hard work

PS: aha,sarutobi has replaced the start sound... mephisto's start sound is funny,they are shouting

rom08
24.12.08, 10:56
Hello just a little link to official mephisto home page for the one needing expainations on the official features(all is explain in the FAQ)
eMule Mephisto mod :: Home (http://mephisto.emule-web.de/)

@Sarutobi
I think I found a bug(don't know if it is from you or from Stulle) in connection tweaks UPNP the "force periodic updates" isn't working for me.I can enable it but after each restart it is disabled.
And can you please increase max file buffer size in next version thanks?

score
24.12.08, 12:51
How do you know? Did you get inside Applejuice's memory space and checked if PrE's QR had been boosted, and then compared it with the real AJ mod's QR?

Yes it has been tested - eMule 0.49b PrE-Mod v1.5 will NOT be identified as a Community-Member , it possible to kick and ban it with eMule Applejuice and other AJ-Comm-Mods. And this means that the "+ Fake AppleJuice Community" are just worthless words inside of this changelog. This Fake doesn't give you any advantage inside of the AJ-Community - next time you should test this kind of featrues propperly before announcing features that won't work

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯\

dmt
24.12.08, 12:56
can you turn off server rotation with this mod.i like to stay with 1 server.

rom08
24.12.08, 13:00
MMh you sound really angry.I didn't see how you could have test pre mod with 4 posts.But eh if you don't like it just don't use it or are you just trying to make people not use this mod?
Although you say IT has been tested.So you haven't done it by yourself.Have you some detailled testing instead of just world.
Oh you can also code your own mod if you want we will be pleased with that if you are so good
@dmt : Yes just uncheck time server change

sarutobi
24.12.08, 13:08
Hello just a little link to official mephisto home page for the one needing expainations on the official features(all is explain in the FAQ)
eMule Mephisto mod :: Home (http://mephisto.emule-web.de/)

@Sarutobi
I think I found a bug(don't know if it is from you or from Stulle) in connection tweaks UPNP the "force periodic updates" isn't working for me.I can enable it but after each restart it is disabled.
And can you please increase max file buffer size in next version thanks?

Yes it's a problem in stulle code. I fixed for next version. Anyway a simple way to solve this is the following: close eMule, open preferences.ini in config folder, search for "UPnPForceUpdate=0" and change it to "UPnPForceUpdate=1", save and restart eMule. The same is if you want to disable it.

@dmt: server rotation can be disabled or enabled (it's disabled by default). you can find the options under the Phoenix page in eMule Options.

@score: thanks for your reports. that feature is obviously experimental, cause i do not have access to aj source code. Anyway the hash trick using md5 done by aj is known and I cloned it. That's all. Also I do not know if you say the truth and I'm not really interested at it. I put always in the changelog feature in order of importance... credit hack took me many nights of works ... aj hash half hour. Next time I post a mod I'll send you an email with the changelog, don't worry :troest:

score
24.12.08, 13:16
I didn't see how you could have test pre mod with 4 posts

I need none 100-post for the Mod:biggrin:

Little one tip at Sarutobi:practices,practices,practices... first tests before one makes such assertions

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯\

sarutobi
24.12.08, 13:46

Little one tip at Sarutobi:practices,practices,practices... first tests before one makes such assertions

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯

Yes practise is a good thing ... but intelligence is more useful, and about that there is nothing one can do, you know it by own experience :biggrin:
Anyway, let's talk about important things, I explain how both fake communities work to be undectable.

Pre-Mod sends its hash to other communities on first hello, when you ask for a file. This is cause we do not know who is on the other side, if for example i immediately send community hash/opcodes or so on I'll get banned by DLP users. With result of loosing tons of sources. This means that in that moment you are not faking nothing. Then I recieve answer from client and see what community is. If happens a new hello, it sent fake community ... but usually doesn't happen. So in this case you do not fake ... in this case aJ see you as mephisto mod, as I said it's just to not loose sources using dlp or other antileech. Instead in case the other client sent for first hello, then the fake is immediate and real.
I hope now score will relax and stop talking without understanding, study a bit of c++ and emule protocol next time, could be useful.
In my opinion the priority of nowaday leecher mods is to be undetectable :wink:

score
24.12.08, 16:12
Yes practise is a good thing ... but intelligence is more useful, and about that there is nothing one can do, you know it by own experience
Anyway, let's talk about important things, I explain how both fake communities work to be undectable.

Pre-Mod sends its hash to other communities on first hello, when you ask for a file. This is cause we do not know who is on the other side, if for example i immediately send community hash/opcodes or so on I'll get banned by DLP users. With result of loosing tons of sources. This means that in that moment you are not faking nothing. Then I recieve answer from client and see what community is. If happens a new hello, it sent fake community ... but usually doesn't happen. So in this case you do not fake ... in this case aJ see you as mephisto mod, as I said it's just to not loose sources using dlp or other antileech. Instead in case the other client sent for first hello, then the fake is immediate and real.
I hope now score will relax and stop talking without understanding, study a bit of c++ and emule protocol next time, could be useful.
In my opinion the priority of nowaday leecher mods is to be undetectable

If it as simply as you was that describes Xman of his/its time would have had you geschreddert long ago!!

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯\

anon
24.12.08, 16:53

If it as simply as you was that describes Xman of his/its time would have had you geschreddert long ago!!

Sorry, but I don't get these. Anyway, sarutobi has said everything that needs to be said about the Applejuice-emulation feature, I think.

If you really don't need 100 posts to be able to use the mod, it should be no problem for you to post a full screenshot of you using it.

@dmt: you can toggle rotation off and stay connected to just 1 server by unticking both checkboxes under "Server" in the Phoenix options.

dmt
24.12.08, 16:55

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯

thats right there was another mod zz-rs that had log in anonym (Ghost MOD),now the new mod took that option away now mod is detectable.and can be banned

anon
24.12.08, 16:58
Actually umeK once said that the anonym-mod option could be detected as a ghost mod, while the random modstring won't trigger this detection and is impossible to ban...

anon
24.12.08, 17:29
Or need to spam alot to get there :D!

Please don't.

Grobyc
24.12.08, 17:59
No don't worry I won't spam was joking. Don't know why my post is deleted again, can't see it here on page 3.. Thanks for the 'one who deleted' it.
Credits go to Sarutobi :top:!

anon
24.12.08, 22:26
:frown: i no Credits :frown:

You don't need credits, just 100 posts to see the password. If you can't reach them right now, wait until we decrease the figure.

xixifrank
25.12.08, 10:07
i'm new to Xtreme and any mod based on it..
i come to learn the settings.

questions:

1. in Xtreme I: Maella and ZZ ,which one should i choose? what do they mean?

2. multi server connection will be banned from the server??

i found only one server is what you want to connect,the other two is auto, can them be customed ? according to your choice?

3.Phoenix:

(1) queuelist: four choices,any explanation or advice??

(2) i dont know what is Credit Hack..you can use someone else's credit??

4. Mephisto: what does "put small files"mean? is it key to download effiency? what's the number recommmended?

5. is "quick start"necessary?

PS:

xtreme 7.1 has released just after Pre-mod 1.5 released.
what a joke. XT7.1 added many new features and fixed much,especially the feature"fast end game"

anon
25.12.08, 17:04
1. in Xtreme I: Maella and ZZ ,which one should i choose? what do they mean?

Maella:

[patch] -Enhanced Chunk Selection- (based on jicxicmic)

This is a new algorithm for the selection of the chunks to download. This selection process is one of the CRITICAL parts of the eDonkey network. The algorithm must insure the best spreading of files. To avoid a premature stop, all blocks requested from the same source are located within the same chunk.

The selection is based on 4 criteria:
1. Frequency of the chunk (availability), very rare chunks must be downloaded as quickly as possible to become a new available source.
2. Parts used for preview (first + last chunk), preview or check a file (e.g. movie, mp3)
3. Request state (downloading in process), try to ask each source for another chunk. Spread the requests between all sources.
4. Completion (shortest-to-complete), partially retrieved chunks should be completed before starting to download a other one.

The rarity of the chunks defines three groups:

For very rare (3 or <10%) chunks (release mode), the selection is done in the order:
- less downloaded chunk (availability)
- shortest-to-complete chunk
- random chunk

For rare (<50%) chunks (spread mode)
- downloading in progress
- less downloaded chunk (availability)
- first/last then chunk (if selected in preferences)
- random chunk

For common chunks (share mode)
- downloading in progress
- first/last chunk (if selected in preferences)
- random chunk

ZZ:

ZZ Chunk chooser: Download complete chunks faster!

This chunk selection algorithm naturally tries to pick the most rare chunk for download from a client. However, if there's no rare chunk to pick it will download on the chunk that is closest to completion, even if some other client is already sending some other part of this chunk. This will make ZZUL download different parts of the same chunk from several sources at the same time, and the time from the chunk is started until it's complete will be minimized. Official client will go out of its way to download from different chunks when there are several clients sending the file at one.

You will notice that due to this ZZUL will mostly have only one chunk started+incomplete for each file while the official client often have several incomplete chunks at once.

A complete chunk can be shared. A started+incomplete chunk can not.

If you can't decide which one is better I strongly recommend you leave it as is.

2. multi server connection will be banned from the server??

i found only one server is what you want to connect,the other two is auto, can them be customed ? according to your choice?

It won't.

If you highlight more than one server using Ctrl+Click, then right-click one of them and choose "Connect to". PrE will try to connect to the ones you highlighted.

3.Phoenix:

(1) queuelist: four choices,any explanation or advice??

Normal queue: everything works as in the official eMule.
Queue for complete files: people asking you for files you have 100% completed will go to your queue. Those asking you for partial downloads won't.
Queue for partial files: people asking you for partial downloads will go to your queue. Those asking you for 100% completed downloads won't. (the opposite of the 2nd option)
No queue: no queue at all. If someone can't get upload from you the moment they request you a file (if no-upload is disabled), they won't go to your queue at all.
Queue only for friends: only lets people in your "friend list" enter your queue.

(2) i dont know what is Credit Hack..you can use someone else's credit??

Credit hack: the multi version, works tracking a good, choosen using some parameters, user for that file and cloning its hash and RSA key. I recommend to use multi version ...

4. Mephisto: what does "put small files"mean? is it key to download effiency? what's the number recommmended?

Push small files

This feature allows you to push clients requesting a file smaller than a certain size in the UploadQueue.
The max. size for pushed files and the factor clients get pushed with may be configured by the user.
If a client gets pushed by Release Bonus for a small file, the small file push will not be applied.

5. is "quick start"necessary?

It can help you boost your initial connections when you first start eMule, or your IP changes (settable).

PS:

xtreme 7.1 has released just after Pre-mod 1.5 released.
what a joke. XT7.1 added many new features and fixed much,especially the feature"fast end game"

Yes, that's true. The new Xtreme has faster end game:

- add: faster end game: drop stalled downloads (netfinity)

Anyway, even if this new Xtreme build had been released before PrE 1.5, sarutobi would have needed to wait until it's merged to Mephisto to have it in his mod.

surgat
25.12.08, 19:08
then if this mod is base on mephisto there are of the limitation i think ; i cannot exploit verycd Comm and others because Mephisto ban all LOL need change globalsourcelimit , max connections also dynamic block because i have always mp3 stopped to 99,7 there is still much work to do

anon
25.12.08, 19:12
i cannot exploit verycd Comm and others because Mephisto ban all LOL

It has an extended modthief and an option to stop DLP aggressions.

need change globalsourcelimit , max connections

If you mean the global hard limit, both are changeable.

also dynamic block because i have always mp3 stopped to 99,7 there is still much work to do

Dynamic block requesting a.k.a. faster end game? That's on the new Xtreme 7.1, and when it's merged to the latest Mephisto sarutobi can simply add this code to his mod. :wink:

surgat
25.12.08, 23:16
well i test it now 1.5 so i report bug here , but i now wish 1.6 with Dynamic block requesting and others change from Xtreme 7.1 lol

anon
25.12.08, 23:37
@anon

No Spam:biggrin:

Gruß /¯°`•.•´°¯

Your attachments don't prove anything - I can photoshop the splash and titlebar too. Post a screenshot of the new Phoenix settings if it's true that you have the mod...

xixifrank
26.12.08, 03:31
@anon

thanks so much for your explanation. but the question about queenlist choices,i remembered once sarutobi has explained it in his 1.1 mod,like " this queue is better for uploaders,this queue is better for leechers"

do you remember them exactly?

2. will i be banned if i use extended modthief??

3. what's the remmended number of global sourcelimit.... = = ||| i've never meet this setting before....

4. since mephisto has DLP itself,so add the feature "stop dlp aggression" in order to let users enjoy all kinds of leech features. the DLP wont affect even if i choose "BAN". am I right?

5. i have diabled NAFC ( i thought it useless.... because i've enabled no upload,so emule wont affect me browse or something else ) but why in the verbose message will something about NAFC appear?

example:

2008-12-26 10:43:23: Country Flags have been loaded
2008-12-26 10:43:24: Loaded IP2Country from "C:Program FileseMule.0.49b.PrE.Mod.v1.5.binconfigip-to-country.csv" in 1672ms
2008-12-26 10:43:24: Parsed lines:88955 Found IPCountry ranges:88955 Duplicate:0 Merged:142
2008-12-26 10:43:24: Known.met file version is 14 (doesn't support 64bit tags)
2008-12-26 10:43:25: ASFU: Starting v3.2
2008-12-26 10:43:27: Using 'C:Program FileseMule.0.49b.PrE.Mod.v1.5.binconfig\' as config directory
2008-12-26 10:43:29: NAFC: Succeed to load library iphlpapi.dll
2008-12-26 10:43:29: NAFC: Adapter 1 is 'MS TCP Loopback interface'
2008-12-26 10:43:29: NAFC: Adapter 2 is 'Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC - .............
2008-12-26 10:43:29: NAFC: Adapter 3 is 'Atheros AR5006EX Wireless Network Adapter -..................
2008-12-26 10:43:29: NAFC: Select adapter with index 2
2008-12-26 10:43:29: UPnP: Action "AddPortMapping" queued until a device is found [Server UDP Port]
2008-12-26 10:43:29: UPnP: Action "AddPortMapping" queued until a device is found [TCP Port]
2008-12-26 10:43:29: UPnP: Action "AddPortMapping" queued until a device is found [UDP Port]
2008-12-26 10:43:29: AICHSyncThread finished
2008-12-26 10:43:45: Received proper magic value after DH-Agreement from Serverconnection IP: 92.241.164.30
2008-12-26 10:43:47: My public IP Address is: ............
2008-12-26 10:43:47: Possible IP Change - Checking for expired Server UDP-Keys: 11 UDP Keys total, 5 UDP Keys expired, 5 immediate UDP Pings forced, 0 delayed UDP Pings forced
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: Adapter 1 is 'MS TCP Loopback interface'
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: Adapter 2 is 'Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC -
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: Adapter 3 is 'Atheros AR5006EX Wireless Network Adapter-'
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: your hostIP is 192.168.0.104
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: emule is bound to 192.168.0.104
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: your public IP is *
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: searching an adapter matching your public ip
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC: searching an adapter matching your bound ip
2008-12-26 10:43:47: NAFC found by IP: Select adapter with index 2
2008-12-26 10:43:47: Received proper magic value after DH-Agreement from Serverconnection IP: 61.130.111.15
2008-12-26 10:43:49: Received proper magic value after DH-Agreement from Serverconnection IP: 92.241.164.30
2008-12-26 10:43:49: Received proper magic value after DH-Agreement from Serverconnection IP: 89.248.174.84
2008-12-26 10:43:51: Received proper magic value after DH-Agreement from Serverconnection IP: 203.130.38.150

anon
26.12.08, 16:45
I have edited your post: your IP was visible, and if you don't put logs between CODE tags they're harder to read (at least for me).

Well, I don't remember sarutobi's exact post, but I'm sure he meant that "normal queue" is the best for uploaders, while "no queue" is the best for leechers.

2. It's undetectable.

3. Global hard limit makes sure all sources for your active downloads are uniformely "spread"; if you have 8 downloads and an 8000 sources GHL, every download will get 1000 sources, for example. If you have 2 downloads and the same GHL, those downloads should get 4000 sources each (assuming of course there are 4000 sources for both in the network).

4. "Stop DLP aggressions" only stops DLP aggressions - if you enable it, the mod won't ban almost every user out there, but only serious leechers. It's strongly recommended to enable it.

5. I get those too, even with NAFC disabled like you. Couldn't find anything on Google, but perhaps if you reduce the log level from 5 you can avoid getting these.

GoRdiE
26.12.08, 23:08
@sarutobi

Can you add RQR in upload window?

xixifrank
27.12.08, 05:37
1. well, if one doesnt know choose maella or zz,just leave it by.
hmm,can you tell me which one is better for download ? faster speed? that's the key.
or in another way,which one does official emule or most of other emule use, just keep the same with them..

2. in SBI leecher made by Butho,we can find a botton called "ask". i know Pre hasnt this botton,but any feature like that? i find my connection goes down,and never rise up....so in the end,there is only a little connection. but in SBI,it will rise up to a great number even sometimes you dont click that button... i think the number is important casue it determines how many people transfer to you

3. i still dont understand the use of credit hack... could you please make an example to illustrate it?

4. @anon. first,thanks again for your answer. but not the global hard limit, it is global sourcelimit ,you can find it in "connection"

5. hmm,if using leech feature,what about disabling the DLP instead of "stop DLP aggession" ?

surgat
27.12.08, 13:10
@xixifrank question 3

With credit hack you bypass the counting of uplad and donwload total that is always zero

rom08
27.12.08, 15:06
@xixifrank
For me zz is better simply because all emule version since 0.47 use zz system.Maella still exist only in few mods.But also I think it is better not to have too much incomplete chunks because client ask repartition for each chunk is not really clear for me.I find more simple to ask for one chunk at all client and restart this again and again until having all chunks.It is also better for releasers.
But more important back when I was using Xtreme mod(the best official one with beba) my download speed were faster with zz since 0.47b version
Oh and you like speed try sins 0.6 I have never see a fastest emule version.But it is not the most secure

sarutobi
27.12.08, 16:36
In these days I'm not very present on the board. So I'll try to answer to as many questions I can.

About the "Stop Dlp agressions" I suggest to use this feature (set by default) and not to disable the DLP system in Xtreme options. Cause "Stop dlp aggressions" allows you to detect leecher mods and reduce their score, but not to ban them, so that you do not lose sources. Also dlp detection is used by credit hack for example ... cause credits are stolen only from non leecher clients.

Queuelist options do what is written ... as a consequence no queuelist is a hard leecher feature. Queuelist for complete files is useful for releaser, instead Queuelist for partial files is useful for leechers cause upload only files you are downloading and so gain credits only on those files.

the check of adapter done when you connect ... that lines which begins with NAFC are normal and appear even if you do not enable nafc. so don't worry about that.

About sbi-leecher button "ask", I do not know exactly. Anyway the mod has a small toolbar in LSD-style to reask sources manually to server, xs, kad.

Credit hack is a way to steal credits cloning credit identification of a client, hash & rsa. Anyway this do not mean that the client you steal has more credits than you. Anyway use Multi option, cause it's more powerful.

about qrq in upload window ... no problem ... i put it in the todo list.

Anyway in next release I'll add tooltips in options so to give a description of the features. And I hope also some localization :biggrin:

score
27.12.08, 17:38
@sarutobi & sb-innovation
That's not a major code achievement - it's a major Fake !! It has been tested by the Futuremods Beta Team (to remind you : Futuremods is the Home of the AJ-Community) and I can tell you that this mod doesn't get any advantage inside the AJ-Community : It doesn't fake the AJ-Comm , It's not detected as a Comm-Client and it is possible for AJ-Comm-Clients to kick and ban this mod (if it's a comm-member this won't work) and it doesn't get a higher score than a normal Non-Comm-Client.
And if the Comm-User is using Connect to comm only (AJ) or Download-Permission for Comm-Clients only (Fireball-Family) you can not not connect with this mod/download from this mod - the same when comm-clients are are forcing the AES Encryption. So this has been tested propperly with the Result : The AJ-Comm-Fake is really a Fake , cause it doesn't work and this is simply logic : Modders are looking - for more than a year now - for a way just to detect the AJ-Comm (wich is much easier as to fake the community). But if you want you can use this worthless code in any Mod that you like.

Best Regards /¯°`•.•´°¯\ spider Beta boss of futuremods

sarutobi
27.12.08, 17:53
Sorry score but i do not have the time now to do the right tests and answer properly. I hope next week I'll give more attention to what you pointed.

GoRdiE
27.12.08, 18:28
@sarutobi

What is the diference in credit hack multi or single?:biggrin:

hitman
27.12.08, 19:16
@score

cool a little bit down and dont write offending

sarutobi
27.12.08, 20:35
@sarutobi

What is the diference in credit hack multi or single?:biggrin:

Multi steals hash & rsa to a chosen client for every file ... so if you have 5 files in download you'll have 5 credit hacks ...
Instead single is a simple hashthief and it steals one simple hash in the session. Anyway I'll improve single credithack on next release

rom08
27.12.08, 20:42
@ Score:
Why to be so agressive if the feature doesn't work?You have nothing to be afraid off no?Or maybe Sarutobi isn't that far from really hacking aJ community and THAT make you angry and agressive.
Your attitude can only convince modder to try harder to hack your comm.
Don't feel yourself so superior and show a little respect for the ones who work hard for over people even if you dislike what they do!!!

GoRdiE
27.12.08, 22:07
@sarutobi

Is upload protection always set in 1.5 Mb? Can you do that you choose the amount?

xixifrank
28.12.08, 04:45
@sarutobi

will this happen? if one's credit is a number<0, I happen to clone it. multi a number<0 will get a much smaller number...

rom08
28.12.08, 08:59
In all credit system you can't have a negative number

sarutobi
28.12.08, 18:23
@sarutobi

Is upload protection always set in 1.5 Mb? Can you do that you choose the amount?

upload protection is not a classic kick after amount uploaded. It kicks if you have uploaded 1.6 MB and remote queue rank is >= 3500 else if you uploaded 1.5 MB. Then it kicks also depending on file upload priority and clients on queue. If priority is high and you have more than 5 clients it kicks.

@xixifrank:
Sorry I do not understand exactly what you mean. Anyway credits is >0 as rom08 said.

rom08
28.12.08, 18:38
Please everybody Mephisto features are explained in the link in the second page.Go read Stulle explaination before posting here.Ulpoad protection is explain

anon
28.12.08, 18:46
Mmm, I think upload protection isn't an official feature :wink:

Maybe you mean "anti upload protection" or "anti uploader ban"?

rom08
28.12.08, 18:53
Sorry I was thinking of anti uploader ban:redface:

anon
28.12.08, 19:41
please give me password

Perhaps I wasn't clear?

Everyone spamming to get the 100 posts will be warned! Furthermore, everyone asking someone with more than 100 posts for the password will be instantly banned, as described in rule 10.

dj_creator4
28.12.08, 20:22
Score is a really good internet user...... Hate people who limit rights on internet

free internet for all.... What´s the reason to impose 100 posts to use an emule mod..... P2p..... Jur jur

anon
28.12.08, 20:27
What´s the reason to impose 100 posts to use an emule mod..... P2p..... Jur jur

If you've been around for some time, you'll know exactly why.

Or perhaps you could now fire up your account at seba's blog (which you've claimed to have made your homepage) and keep on saying thanks and sending him feedback for the mods he stole?

Osi
29.12.08, 00:36
I have to thank you for your work, even if I won't be able to use this mod as i'll probably never post 100 usefull message in this forum, and spamming is not my stuff, there are so many others better than me at this game ;)
Nice present for those who make this board what it is at this time, and happy new year to all members here.

The good thing for me, is that 2009 can't be worst than 2008.

sarutobi
29.12.08, 09:53
I have to thank you for your work, even if I won't be able to use this mod as i'll probably never post 100 usefull message in this forum, and spamming is not my stuff, there are so many others better than me at this game ;)
Nice present for those who make this board what it is at this time, and happy new year to all members here.

The good thing for me, is that 2009 can't be worst than 2008.

THanks Osi and happy new year to you ...
Anyway as hitman said

the 100 post restriction will not stay for ever see it as a time exclusivity
so it's a matter of time :biggrin:

jerri
29.12.08, 20:35
I would also like to test this Mod. This Changelog impressive. But i do not have 100 posts. What should i do ? :frown:

anon
29.12.08, 20:36
You can do two things:

1. wait until the posts limit is decreased, or
2. try to get them (NO SPAM!)

hitman
29.12.08, 20:45
restriction will be soon reduced

jerri
30.12.08, 20:47
You can do two things:

1. wait until the posts limit is decreased, or

When it comes ? :rolling_eyes:

anon
30.12.08, 20:48
Read hitman's post above yours...

hitman
30.12.08, 23:57
limit is reduced to 50

system28
31.12.08, 04:38
limit is reduced to 50

Cool! Just came back from Christmas-visits and now join to Pre-Mod 1.5 users!

BIG UP to sarutobi! :top:

Rantanplan0567
31.12.08, 12:04
limit is reduced to 50

Danke an das Team für die Entscheidung. Werde berichten wie der mit den AJ umgeht.

hitman
31.12.08, 12:14
Danke an das Team für die Entscheidung. Werde berichten wie der mit den AJ umgeht.

die entscheidung stand schon von beginn an fest wie ich schon vorher geschrieben hatte war es nur eine frage der zeit.

wegen AJ es geht nicht wir haben das nochmal intern getestet, ist wie score aus den futuremods forum berichtete. wir haben da einfach versäumt das ganze ausführlich zu testen sonst währe es mit sicherheit nicht in die changelog listet aufgenommen worden.

Rantanplan0567
31.12.08, 15:27
Hi, bei mir startet die exe nicht.

Kann jemand helfen?

Habe Win XP Home SP3

THX

sarutobi
01.01.09, 20:36
Hi, bei mir startet die exe nicht.

Kann jemand helfen?

Habe Win XP Home SP3

THX

This mean that the exe crash when you launch it on your pc?? or that it do not start totally??

about aj comm.
We are doing some more deep tests. Unfortunately I did not give too much importance (sorry for this) to that feature and decided to include it on 1.5 release before christmas. Anyway I do not want to cheat anybody. So if the feature will not work with old aj community I'll remove from next release. Even if doing this kind of tests is really hard...mostly when i try connections between old aj and pre-mod.

secret
02.01.09, 17:37
There are many ? ( aj community )

anon
02.01.09, 17:38
There are many ?

Do you mean mods using the Applejuice community? Yes, many of them do.

anon
03.01.09, 18:04
What do you mean with "how it works"?

jerri
03.01.09, 18:05
Sarutobi, i tested one your program - Shareaza SBI-Leecher 1.0. I can say only that this is an excellent program. After it, I saw that you a very strong Modder. I be happy to too test it your Mod.:klatsch_3:

hitman
04.01.09, 16:30
die begrenzung ist nun auf 25 beiträgen runter.

restriction is now on 25 posts. have fun

anon
04.01.09, 19:42
Oh yeah you can count on me :tongue:

Cool! Just came back from Christmas-visits and now join to Pre-Mod 1.5 users!

Habe Win XP Home SP3 :confused:

If you make another spam post I'll have to ban you...

Mike2323
05.01.09, 16:24
dass man 25 Posts braucht für den Download. Wie soll man denn das Programm testen und dazu die Meinung sagen, wenn man 25 Posts braucht?

Eine Frage hätte ich aber zu den Funktionen. Gibt es vielleicht einmal eine Fernwartungsfunktion :smile: Wo man von unterwegs aus z.B. über iPhone oder so abfragen kann, wie weit der Download ist? Das wäre mal was. :smile:

anon
05.01.09, 16:41
dass man 25 Posts braucht für den Download. Wie soll man denn das Programm testen und dazu die Meinung sagen, wenn man 25 Posts braucht?

You need 25 posts to see the password. You can either post (NO SPAM) or wait until the limit is further decreased to get the mod.

Eine Frage hätte ich aber zu den Funktionen. Gibt es vielleicht einmal eine Fernwartungsfunktion :smile: Wo man von unterwegs aus z.B. über iPhone oder so abfragen kann, wie weit der Download ist? Das wäre mal was. :smile:

I know that could be achieved with MobileMule, but as I don't use my phone for this I've never tried it. Here (http://www.sharesoulp2p.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6348)'s a tutorial.

finde es sehr schade ...

Me too, but we have to protect the mod from stealing idiots that don't give a sh** about it, have no respect for the coder, and only intend to cash on a free work, which is even more sad.

hitman
05.01.09, 20:15

die ausgangsbegrenzung war 100 beiträge und ist kontinuirlich gesunken

es gibt 2 möglichkeiten.

1. man wartet noch einige tage bis die begrenzung bei 0 sinkt oder...
2. man macht die 25 posts

system28
05.01.09, 22:57
die ausgangsbegrenzung war 100 beiträge und ist kontinuirlich gesunken

es gibt 2 möglichkeiten.

1. man wartet noch einige tage bis die begrenzung bei 0 sinkt oder...
2. man macht die 25 posts

gröööhl!

Macht 25 Post und wird gebannt! Siehste...einen Spam-Post hab ich auch gerade gemacht. (sorry, bin etwas betrunken und musste diesen etwas blöden Kommentar loswerden)

Nix für Ungut, Jungs!! :und_wech:

Ich finde das ganz in Ordnung mit den "minimal-Posts". Obwohl ich auch noch keine 100 hab.

spanier0987
06.01.09, 18:23
Naja so viel tere um diesen Mod, also ich würde sagen das war ein satz mit X. sorry

hitman
06.01.09, 19:26
ich will keinen weiteren kritischen post in diesen thread mehr lesen dafür gibt es diesen thread

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7416&page=4#post59382

wir können mit kritik sehr gut umgehen aber es muss doch wirklich nicht sein das man sarutobis thread damit kaputt macht

spanier0987
06.01.09, 23:16
Tut mir leid, wollte nur meine meinung dazu sagen, war nichts persönliches. Sorry

hitman
06.01.09, 23:57
kannst du gerne machen aber im anderen thread dort könnte ihr gerne kritik äussern

jetzt aber schluss bitte nur noch über die mod reden

Grobyc
07.01.09, 12:40
Sheez.. Who hasn't 25 or in some cases 100 posts, the only way to get it is to spam.. Simply dumb.. Spamming is forbidden also, I used long time pre v1.1 now can't use v1.5 simply the new rule sucks.. Sorry for the bad words but sometimes its good to write it down then to hold it.

Special thanks to Sarutobi tho :)! Hope its a good mod, can't see/test it so..

Goodluck Sarutobi ;)!

(PS: Who deletes this post is ...... , Writing the truth is hard isn't it ;)!)

hitman
07.01.09, 15:38
Sheez.. Who hasn't 25 or in some cases 100 posts, the only way to get it is to spam.. Simply dumb.. Spamming is forbidden also, I used long time pre v1.1 now can't use v1.5 simply the new rule sucks.. Sorry for the bad words but sometimes its good to write it down then to hold it.

Special thanks to Sarutobi tho :)! Hope its a good mod, can't see/test it so..

Goodluck Sarutobi ;)!

(PS: Who deletes this post is ...... , Writing the truth is hard isn't it ;)!)

the limitation will be dropped slowly down from time to time :rolleyes2:

you are talking only from your site of view. we are choosing our steps carefully.

for more informations read this.

Strike while the iron is hot - Page 4 - SB-Innovation (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f167/strike-while-iron-hot-7570-new/)

beside this spam = ban

hell it cant be that we filled the whole page only with spam and whining about the post restriction :rolleyes2:

anon
07.01.09, 16:30
...Spamming is forbidden also

What if it wasn't? :rolleyes:

Maybe you're right about 100 posts, but the limit is now 25. It's easy to get 25 posts. There are lots of threads where you can discuss without spamming and get them before you notice it.

The limit wasn't placed just for fun...

anon
07.01.09, 22:40
i think this mod is one of the best mods...
i wish i can pass 25 reply very quickly...

Sorry, but that kind of comments are considered spam.

hitman
07.01.09, 23:51
droped to 10 :wink2:

mnbvcxz
08.01.09, 04:35
i need to say i got to have leecher to use, my isp is not allowing more traffic to me, and i c'ant upload.

shoulder
08.01.09, 14:10
1. Spam

No spam!!! Senseless and 3 word posts count as spam. Also use the edit Button as long as it is possible.

2. Thanks

Please use the "Thanks" Button (http://www.sb-innovation.de/enlighten/buttons_eng_10/thanks.gif) or the "Reputation" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/enlighten/buttons/reputation.png) to thank someone. THX-Posts are counted as spam.

To clear up everything.

The above is declared as spam.
Post likes "It's working", "Working great", "Damn I need 10 more posts", "I have not enough posts", ... are treated as senseless or 3 word posts.

The limit is decreased from time to time so if you don't have for example 100 posts you just have to wait till you fit the requirements.

anon
08.01.09, 16:05
Thanks for making that clear, shoulder.

The posts limit is now 10 - this makes it, well, 10x easier to get the mod than before. You can't complain we, or the limit, are making you spam to get the mod - it's easy to get 10 useful comments.

spanier0987
08.01.09, 22:40
Was ich nicht verstehe, tausend einstellungen, kein schwein braucht so viele einstellungen, und schneller wird, der Esel auch nicht ganz im Gegenteil, wieso kann man den Esel nicht einfach schlicht halten, wie z.b SBI oder Emule off, da ist kaum was einzustellen und wenn ja, schlicht und einfach, und der speed ist sogar noch viel besser. Sorry ist meine Meinung dazu, esgeht ja nicht nur um diesen Esel, sondern algemein, zu viel spielkram...

umeK
08.01.09, 22:47
@ spanier....wenn du mit den Eistellungen nicht klar kommst,liegt das net am Mod sondern daran das du dich damit einfach nicht befasst.
Wenn du mehr von dem verstehen würdest,wäre für dich wahrscheinlich das ein oder andere sehr nützlich und hilft dir ,dich auf verschiedene Situationen einstellen zu können etc....aber einfach zu sagen das ist schwachsinn,ist absolut überheblich und d...
Für Leute die sich halt nicht so viel damit befassen wollen,ist der original eMule dann auch schoo genug an Einstellmöglichkeiten.
Und einen Mod schlecht zu reden nur weil man ihn nicht einstellen kann ist auch net fein.

spanier0987
08.01.09, 23:57
Ich habe den mod nicht schlecht geredet, ich meinte nur, das man mit weniger optionen den gleichen speed hat, das ist ja schön das du die verschiedene optionen kennst, klar du beschäftigs dich auch mit der materie, aber ich würde drum wetten das es mehr leute gibt, die mit den Eistellungen nichts anfangen können, was nun an sein muß und was nicht. Ich finde es ja klasse das ihr euch eure zeit opfert um sowas zusammen zu stellen, aber umek bleib bei der Wahrheit (schwachsinn)habe ich niemals erwähnt. Das einzige was ich damit nur sagen wollte das es mit weniger spielkramm genauso sogut geht, mehr nicht...

anon
09.01.09, 00:04
@spanier0987: one of the reasons sarutobi ported PrE to the Mephisto codebase is because if you don't know what its advanced settings are or how to tweak them, you can leave them as is and still yield optimal results.

desodorante
10.01.09, 14:47
Great mod, lots of options, i will suggest you to port more connection features from neomule, they are very helpful for those of us without a decent connection.
And I appreciate your decision of not using a weird packer (im ok with petite :top:) and I also appreciate that no leecher options are enabled by default :wink2:.
And I can live without the source, even though some people might find that suspicious.

Congratulations!

skindiver
10.01.09, 15:14
thank you for this mod sarutobi...
can you fix the menu for reask each source with right click??

Rebound
10.01.09, 16:40
Post required limit removed.

best regards

Rebound

anon
10.01.09, 17:06
I Hope its a good mod, can't see/test it so.. x)

Post deleted :wink:

@skindiver: it's not a bug, as far as I know the mod has a built-in protection to prevent you from reasking manually too fast.

shoulder
12.01.09, 22:41
Good news!

I'm going to install it and try
Such posts are declared as spam.

yoco
13.01.09, 10:23
There are so many options in this one. Should I leave everything as it is or do I need to change anything?

sarutobi
13.01.09, 11:14
There are so many options in this one. Should I leave everything as it is or do I need to change anything?

Leecher settings are all in Options -> Phoenix, so you have to set that part. Other options (mephisto) can be left as default.

Grambo
15.01.09, 00:29
@ Sarutobi

This is the best emule mod yet, god job. :smile:

It only lacks one thing as I see it.
It seems like you can't disable "send complete signal" when a dl is finished.

Can you implement it in the next release?

sarutobi
15.01.09, 09:43
@ Sarutobi

This is the best emule mod yet, god job. :smile:

It only lacks one thing as I see it.
It seems like you can't disable "send complete signal" when a dl is finished.

Can you implement it in the next release?

Ok, I'll add it to my todo list. :biggrin:

starfox
17.01.09, 03:25
:frown:
Hi
I really would like to try the mod, but in my computer there's no way i can use it...
Every time i try it crashes and i don't know why, anybody else has the same problem?
Thanks
starfox

anon
17.01.09, 16:30
When does it crash? On startup, or after some time?

You could try disabling your security software, then moving just eMule.exe to a separate folder and running it from there.

starfox
17.01.09, 16:37
Hi,
Thanks for your help, it crashes after being sometime running, mostly of the times, for example, when i try to see the progress of the donwload files in the main window, or the number of sources, it just disapears and i have to start it again...

anon
17.01.09, 16:48
Have you tried disabling both your antivirus and firewall before running PrE?

starfox
17.01.09, 17:03
Not yet...
Do you think the problem may come from my antivirus?
I use Kaspersky internet Security 2009?
I'm gonna try and see what happens.
Thanks again

anon
17.01.09, 17:05
Do you think the problem may come from my antivirus?
I use Kaspersky internet Security 2009

It could be - sometimes AVs don't carry on well with packers.

rom08
17.01.09, 22:18
@Starfox:
I use kaspersky too but no problem for me.Wha is your OS

starfox
17.01.09, 22:45
Hi
Windows xp SP3
I use other mods and they all run just fine...

sarutobi
18.01.09, 19:41
Hi
Windows xp SP3
I use other mods and they all run just fine...

Did you try also clean mephisto?? cause in official forum i've seen some posts talking about a rare mephisto crash. and, emule closes itself without asking for crash dump generation?

rom08
18.01.09, 20:41
Well same as me.Try to add pre-mod package to kaspersky exceptions before unpaking for clean install.Then add emule.exe to kaspersky exceptions too and tell me if it change something

Alexallandir
19.01.09, 02:15
is there any emule or emule mod tutorials on sbi?

Butcho
19.01.09, 12:58
You are talking about tutorials for coding or for using the mods?
If you talk about snippets for features there is only a area in our coding section for our sbi developers. It useless to make this topics public because you can find all normal features in the source codes of normal mods and the most coders don't want to release their leecher codes if they use them in their own mods...

Alexallandir
19.01.09, 16:17
no, not codes. i mean for using the mods like explained settings or recommended options etc..

anon
19.01.09, 17:27
explained settings

Full sharing: you'll share both your partial downloads and completed files
Share only partial files: you'll only share your partial downloads
Disable sharing: you won't share anything

Disable file publish to network: you won't send a list of your shared files to the eD2K server and Kad network.

Upload
No upload: other clients won't be able to download from you
Upload only to eMule clients: you'll only upload to users running the official eMule or its mods. Useful since other clients like eDonkey or Shareaza don't have a credit system and therefore won't reward you for having uploaded to them.
Upload protection: only gives credits to a client after a certain amount of upload (usually 1.5MB). PrE's implementation also introduces some twists:

upload protection is not a classic kick after amount uploaded. It kicks if you have uploaded 1.6 MB and remote queue rank is >= 3500 else if you uploaded 1.5 MB. Then it kicks also depending on file upload priority and clients on queue. If priority is high and you have more than 5 clients it kicks.

Queue
Normal queue: everyone is able to enter your queue.
Queue for complete files: only people requesting you for a completed file will be able to enter your queue. Other requests will be rejected.
Queue for partial files: only people requesting you for a partial download will be able to enter your queue. Other requests will be rejected.
No queue: no one can enter your queue.

Queue only for friends: modifies your above setting by only letting friends enter your queue.

Source Reask Timers
Reask sources to server: amount of minutes that will pass before asking the server(s) for new sources for your downloads.
Reask sources to server UDP: amount of minutes that will pass before asking the server(s) for new sources for your downloads through the UDP server protocol.
Reask sources via Kad: amount of minutes that will pass before asking your connected Kad nodes for new sources for your downloads.
Reask sources via source exchange: amount of minutes that will pass before asking the sources you already have for other new ones for your downloads.

Hard Leecher Settings
Community Nick Thief: sends the same community string to clients using community mods, to get a better chance of downloading from them.
Credit Hack:

Credit hack is a way to steal credits cloning credit identification of a client, hash & rsa. Anyway this do not mean that the client you steal has more credits than you. Anyway use Multi option, cause it's more powerful.
Extended Mod Thief: sends the same modstring to clients using "special" mods, to get a better chance of downloading from them.
Fake eChanblard Community: emulates being part of this community to its real members. Added as a separate option because of the extra efforts it takes to accomplish this.
Fake Applejuice Community: clones the trick found on anti-Applejuice leecher protection and sends a fake hash to AJ clients.

Other Leecher Settings
Fakerank: sends a fake QR to other clients which may take it into consideration.
Disable XS Send: you won't send your sources to other clients.
Generate new public RSA Key: changes your unique identity in the eMule network every X hours. Helps get rid of possible bans associated with the old one and avoiding anti-P2P network scans. Note: you'll lose your credits forever!

Server
Multi Server Connection: lets you connect to up to 3 servers at the same time.
Timer Server Change: connects to the next server(s) on the list every X minutes, i.e. server rotation.

Shutdown
Shutdown PC on all downloads completed: shuts down your PC when all downloads are finished.
Shutdown eMule on all downloads completed: closes PrE when all downloads are finished.

Extras
Stop DLP aggressions: ticked by default. Prevents the mod from aggressively banning other clients.

recommended options etc..

For leeching:

[?] Disable sharing
[X] Disable file publish to network

[X] No upload

[?] No queue

[X] Community Nick Thief
Credit Hack = Multi
[X] Extended ModThief

[X] Fakerank

[X] Multi server connection = 2
[X] Timer Server Change = from 30 to 60 minutes

For releasing:
You should achieve optimum results with the default Xtreme, Mephisto and Phoenix settings, and good upload and max connection limit, but if you're a hardcore tweaker, check this page (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Category:Features). You may also want to enable "upload only to eMule clients" if you only want clients that may reward you in the future to get your released file.

starfox
20.01.09, 19:16
Hi again
Thanks for your idea rom08. Till now it seems the solution is aproved, cause the mod seems stable for the last two days.
Thanks again and by the way great mod.
starfox

rom08
23.01.09, 03:47
What do you mean?
No up is in phoenix options in settings

anon
23.01.09, 15:59
What do you mean?

His post was totally unrelated to sarutobi's mod, and therefore deleted.

blazingBBQ
27.01.09, 20:30
this might be a dumb question but how do i see the file download completeness?

anon
27.01.09, 20:31
Go to Settings -> Display, tick "show percentage of download completion in progressbar" and click OK.

mskvorc1
28.01.09, 19:24
eMule v0.49b [Pre-Mod v1.5 SBI] Statistics [mskvorc1]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 1.94
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): 1 : 1.94
Cumulative UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 1.94
Uploads
Session
Uploaded Data: 817.63 MB / 962.47 MB
Uploaded Data to Friend Slots (Session): 0 Bytes
Active Uploads/Needed to fill Bandwidth: 2
Total Uploads: 6
Waiting Uploads: 634
Upload Sessions: 268
Total successful upload sessions: 226 (84.33%)
Total failed upload sessions: 42 (15.67%)
Average Uploaded Per Session: 3.62 MB
Average upload time: 18:46 Minutes
Total Overhead (Packets): 15.87 MB (255.01 k)
Cumulative
Downloads
Session
Downloaded Data: 1.55 GB / 1.70 GB
Completed Downloads: 2
Active Downloads (chunks): 13
Found Sources: 302
Download Sessions: 550
Successful Download Sessions: 455 (82.7%)
Failed Download Sessions: 95 (17.3%)
Average Downloaded Per Session: 3.48 MB
Average Download Time: 17:01 Minutes
Gained Due To Compression: 7.76 MB (0.5%)
Lost Due To Corruption: 180 KB (0.0%)
Parts Saved Due To I.C.H: 0
Total Overhead (Packets): 13.46 MB (327.07 k)
Cumulative
Connection
Session
General
Upload
Upload-Speed: 17.9 KB/s
Average Uploadrate: 17.7 KB/s
Max Upload Rate: 19.4 KB/s
Max Average Upload Rate: 17.7 KB/s
Download
Download-Speed: 55.7 KB/s
Average Downloadrate: 34.2 KB/s
max. Downloadrate: 384.1 KB/s
Max Downloadrate Average: 46.6 KB/s
Cumulative
Time Statistics
Statistics last reset: 28.1.2009 6:17:13
Time Since Last Reset: 13:07 Hours
Session
Runtime: 13:10 Hours
Transfer Time: 13:09 Hours (99.9%)
Current Server Duration: 14:05 Minutes (1.8%)
Total Server Duration: 13:10 Hours (100.0%)
Cumulative
Projected Averages
Clients
Known Clients: 933
Software
Network
Port
Firewalled (Kad)
Low ID: 289 (31.0%)
Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 881 (94.4%) : 7 (0.8%)
Problematic: 0 (0.0%)
Banned: 26
Filtered: 3579
Leecher-Hits: 4978
Mods: 290 (31.1%)
Countries: 58
Servers
Shared Files
Disk Space

Renk
01.02.09, 21:44
Finally have I enough posts to try this promising mod :smile: . The best emule mod I have tried until now was Butcho's sbi 1.8. Could someone make a benchmark between these two mods ?

Can really Pre-Mod 1.5 emulate AppleJuice ? What about, Sarutobi, concerning the the tests that you projected to do ?

hitman
01.02.09, 21:48
Finally have I enough posts to try this promising mod :smile: . The best emule mod I have tried until now was Butcho's sbi 1.8. Could someone make a benchmark between these two mods ?

Can really Pre-Mod 1.5 emulate AppleJuice ? What about, Sarutobi, concerning the the tests that you projected to do ?

the restriction has been removed over two weeks ago and no the AJ emu doesnt work there was somewhere in this thread the explaination about the AJ emu

anon
01.02.09, 21:51
The best emule mod I have tried until now was Butcho's sbi 1.8. Could someone make a benchmark between these two mods ?

Well, the eD2K network is very dynamic, so there's no real way to tell exactly which mod is faster. But you can make a separate install for each mod, set both's normal and leecher settings similarly (keep your hands off the Xtreme and Mephisto options, which Butcho's mod doesn't have, to make the comparison as accurate as possible), leave one of them downloading a very popular/source filled file (like the latest Ubuntu ISO) for, say, one hour, then close it, and do the same with the other mod. Compare download (and upload, if applicable) speeds, amount of sources each mod collected and connected to, number of successful download sessions, etc.

Renk
01.02.09, 23:28
Have you tried disabling both your antivirus and firewall before running PrE?

Ii could be necessary indeed: Some Antivirus are systematically sending the .exe in quarantine.

spanier0987
07.02.09, 10:52
Kann jemand mal eine einstellungs empfellung heraus geben wo man trotzdem upload gibt. Welche häckchen sind wichtig und welche nicht, ich komme mit den mod nicht klar. Danke....

Sagittarius
25.03.09, 18:46
hi all Merged to eMule 0.49c ????

anon
25.03.09, 18:47
As you can see, not yet. Be patient.

tunayx
28.03.09, 17:12
Could you remove black lines around search area. It narrowen the search input and a bit eye tiring.

I put a snapshot, you can see here what I mean.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uhbedf.jpg

sarutobi
29.03.09, 18:54
This is due to design settings added by Stulle, anyway i don't it's something so grave ... but if there is a simple solution (that's what i suppose), I'll fix it for next release

About the new release. First we have to wait first for mephisto release, then i'll begin the merge, after that I've planned mainly kad performance improvements and other minor things. So that I can come with a 0.49c release in few days after mephisto release.

Mebius
29.03.09, 22:07
But Mepisto is based on ScarAngel. So...we need to wait eMule 0.49c ScarAngel : who is based on Xtreme :S

Otherwize, Very Good Mod, I love it ! ;)

rom08
31.03.09, 06:20
Yes but xtreme is no more supported by Xman so stulle continue developing his mod without waiting new xtreme version

tunayx
04.04.09, 23:35
This mod findslots of sources at first but then after 4-5 hours most sources gone. I guess this is because I turn on all leecher settings. I tried to tweak for several days but no success. What is the optimum settings or what settings should I turn off?

anon
04.04.09, 23:35
what settings should I turn off?

You should post your current ones :wink:

tunayx
05.04.09, 16:20
My preferences.ini

mediafire.com/download.php?zzjugtm2z5y

starfox
05.04.09, 20:38
In the end the problem was not the mod... It has to be with my antivirus "kaspersky", so i instaled the mcaffe total protection 2009, but now another problem (what a bad luck), i can't run the emule.exe, cause mcaffe tells me that there is a virus in it:

"McAfee has automatically blocked and quarantined an infected file on your computer. You can restore quarantined files from the Restore panel in SecurityCenter.

About this Virus
Detected: New Poly Win32 (Virus)"
Is there any chance than this can be true?
Thanks for helping me cause i really like the mod

anon
05.04.09, 20:40
My preferences.ini

Try a clean install with Fake AppleJuice Community disabled (it's not working).

"McAfee has automatically blocked and quarantined an infected file on your computer. You can restore quarantined files from the Restore pane in SecurityCenter.

About this Virus
Detected: New Poly Win32 (Virus)"
Is there any chance than this can be true?

False positive caused by the packer.

starfox
05.04.09, 20:45
thanks for your help.
than how can i proceed to avoid mcaffe detection an run the mod?

anon
05.04.09, 20:46
You should add an exception for the Pre-Mod's EXE.

Sagittarius
11.04.09, 11:22
eMule v0.49b [Pre-Mod v1.5 SBI] Statistics [Sagittarius]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 11248029971.00
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): 1 : 11248029971.00
Cumulative UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 5987930395.00
Uploads
Session
Uploaded Data: 1 Bytes / 505.91 MB
Clients
eMule: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
eD Hybrid: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
eDonkey: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
aMule: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
MLdonkey: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Shareaza: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
eM Compat: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Port
Default: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Other: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
PeerCache: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Data Source
Complete File: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Part File: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Total Overhead (Packets): 59.53 MB (827.01 k)
File Request Overhead (Packets): 19.96 MB (515.37 k)
Source Exchange Overhead (Packets): 8.30 MB (4.21 k)
Server Overhead (Packets): 807 KB (5.13 k)
Kad Overhead (Packets): 10.07 MB (72.75 k)
Obfuscation: 6.39 MB
Cumulative

Upload Sessions: 0
Total successful upload sessions: 0 (0.00%)
Total failed upload sessions: 0 (0.00%)
Average Uploaded Per Session: Waiting...
Average upload time: 0 Seconds
Total Overhead (Packets): 77.27 MB (1.10 M)
File Request Overhead (Packets): 25.42 MB (661.24 k)
Source Exchange Overhead (Packets): 10.38 MB (5.52 k)
Server Overhead (Packets): 1.06 MB (8.09 k)
Kad Overhead (Packets): 14.07 MB (114.86 k)
Downloads
Session
Downloaded Data: 10.47 GB / 12.29 GB
Clients
eMule: 9.19 GB (87.8%)
eD Hybrid: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
eDonkey: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
aMule: 129.62 MB (1.2%)
MLdonkey: 9.26 MB (0.1%)
Shareaza: 69.04 MB (0.6%)
eM Compat: 1.08 GB (10.3%)
URL: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Port
Default: 3.20 GB (30.5%)
Other: 7.28 GB (69.5%)
PeerCache: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Completed Downloads: 11
Active Downloads (chunks): 13
Found Sources: 3711
On Queue: 2197
Queue Full: 307

Mebius
17.04.09, 13:06
Maybe this question as already been asked, but if there is another version of this wonderful mod, can you add the fonctionnality of reasking the source ?

I have another question, could it be possible to give me the source code of the mod so I can use it on Linux ? If this was possible, I would be very grateful to you :rolleyes:
Thank you :top:

(Sorry for my English, I'm French :D)

anon
17.04.09, 14:32
if there is another version of this wonderful mod, can you add the fonctionnality of reasking the source ?

sarutobi has already stated he will remove Neo's reask delay in the next version.

I have another question, could it be possible to give me the source code of the mod so I can use it on Linux ? If this was possible, I would be very grateful to you :rolleyes:

The source code is private.

Mebius
17.04.09, 16:03
Ok, thank you very much...
Sorry for the questions but, why is the the limit for the Multi Server Connection at 3 and not above ?

anon
17.04.09, 19:26
Because connecting to more than three servers greatly increases your overhead.

Mebius
18.04.09, 21:05
Just a last question, is it possible to fake eMule's name to 'eMule 0.49c' so that in the IRC chat I appears as an user of the official eMule 0.49c. Because the IRC guys always want me to Update but I can't because PrE mod stops at 0.49b, (when is the next version ? :biggrin: ).

sarutobi
19.04.09, 19:58
Just a last question, is it possible to fake eMule's name to 'eMule 0.49c' so that in the IRC chat I appears as an user of the official eMule 0.49c. Because the IRC guys always want me to Update but I can't because PrE mod stops at 0.49b, (when is the next version ? :biggrin: ).

eMule name & version is hardcoded ... so you can't change it from preferences or things like that. Anyway as i said some replies ago I'll do a fast merge with few features as soon as new mephisto is released. But I think now it's a matter of days

dmt
17.07.09, 09:48
so is there 0.49c update of this mod in the near future???

Butcho
17.07.09, 15:46
Yes there will be an update if the new Mephisto comes out...

sarutobi
24.07.09, 10:53
Yeah ... sorry guys ... but when I abandoned neomule base to switch to mephisto was cause stulle mods are really updated. But as it seems, stulle spends more time on morphxt & stullemule mod. On official forum he said he'll release a new mephisto, but don't know when.

So, in this period I've really few time, but I begin to think it's time to switch to xtreme code base. Anyway the things go in the month of september I'll come out with a new pre-mod version.

adry
03.10.09, 23:43
Exists a new version of this mod whit emule 0.49c
thank

anon
03.10.09, 23:44
The PrE-Mod is no more. eMule ToXiC is sarutobi's new mod. You need the Member user title to download it at the moment.

piratemeister
25.12.09, 18:35
What ??? This mod isn't + svilupped ??? How i can download emule toxic ???

anon
25.12.09, 18:36
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15897 :m-rolleyes:

piratemeister
25.12.09, 18:40
But the pre-mod isn't svilupped ??? How i can have menber title ??? I want the 1.0 toxic.

anon
25.12.09, 18:40
But the pre-mod isn't svilupped ???

What?

How i can have menber title ???

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

piratemeister
25.12.09, 18:42
Will exit new version of this mod ???

anon
25.12.09, 18:44
The PrE-Mod is no more. It's called T0XiC now. There's version 1.0 of it, but it requires the Member title. As I've already told you.