PDA

View Full Version : iTS invites for Waffles power users

jolas
20.12.08, 21:58
ITS INVITES, for thoese who are power users on waffles. unlimited and free.

maniak
23.12.08, 16:37
wow nice new, il try to become PU on waffles right now

Aurion
24.12.08, 02:40
hmm,that sounds cool,it's good to see more & more trackers getting Collabed for the main benifit of their users!

underforeed
24.12.08, 07:54
its not completely free
you have to apply

anon
24.12.08, 16:09
wow. seriously wow

omg im to drunk to post today :D

Sorry guys, but I think these have little to do with Waffles giving iTS invites to PUs. :biggrin:

labrat
24.12.08, 19:00
now is the time to make it to PU on waffles since they have their WTFLeech going on (half download/double upload)

anon
24.12.08, 19:05
I can say that mRatio works perfectly there if you don't feel like burning HDD sectors. :thumbsup:

xarda
24.12.08, 20:49
iTS is trying to renew itself so right now they've made invites a lot easier to come by. For those who do get in its ratioless so easy on the trigger finger to cheat.

Aurion
25.12.08, 03:19
iTS is trying to renew itself so right now they've made invites a lot easier to come by. For those who do get in its ratioless so easy on the trigger finger to cheat.

actually,yeah but it's still not easy to get invited,you still have to fill up their invitation request application,maybe questions got way easier than before,only 3 atm,but still I don't see iTS invites flying around forums recently...

labrat
25.12.08, 08:01
there used to be an offer for unlimited its invites at GoEM (invite forum for power users+ only), not sure if it's still valid though

xarda
25.12.08, 08:56
waffles,hdbits,iTS (has invite a friend week at their site)...they're looking to raise their user count up by a lot. Hopefully it pays off

anon
25.12.08, 20:09
iTS has one of the best fake pages I have seen. Of course a fake page itself doesn't make a great tracker, but I have also heard good things about it. Hopefully I can get [closer to being] PU on Waffles, taking advantage of their WTF Leech and the fact that mRatio works there. :wink:

jolas
25.12.08, 20:34
-its = means = its disapointing. cause some of the higher members there like bench simple suck!

GGGonk
05.01.09, 11:00
LOL at the censoring of iTS. I'll never know what this tracker is.

anon
05.01.09, 16:47
I'll never know what this tracker is.

With a little search in this forum you can find iTS's full name and even its old URL. :wink:

CindyVer
06.01.09, 10:23
-its = means = its disapointing. cause some of the higher members there like bench simple suck!

This statement is completely true!!!

It sucks :eek13:

Aurion
10.01.09, 00:29
iTS has one of the best fake pages I have seen. Of course a fake page itself doesn't make a great tracker, but I have also heard good things about it. Hopefully I can get [closer to being] PU on Waffles, taking advantage of their WTF Leech and the fact that mRatio works there. :wink:

Actually,it's a great tracker with quite active community,but seeding there is a bitch more than people think about What.cd/Waffles/GFT or SCC...they got couple of big packs with very few seeders...so without a seedbox or boostbox :tongue: your account will die in no time..

anon
10.01.09, 17:00
But isn't it a ratio-free tracker? I'd have no problem with leaving my client open until I reach the 72h.

shoulder
10.01.09, 20:05
Yes, iTS is a ratio-free tracker. :wink2:

At least it was one. :biggrin:

Aurion
11.01.09, 01:14
Yeah it is still free shoulder .. but the thing is that you barely can manage to get over 1.0 so as anon said,your only way is to keep it for a 72h period ...

bornwinner
30.01.09, 23:14
i do mot know the above info
but this is goood ,only i know sct are giving free waffles invite
sct are giving free waffles invite and waffles are giving its free invite
good connection between three traker