PDA

View Full Version : The English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator

anon
16.12.08, 20:54
This translator will take what you write in it and turn it into the manner a 12-year-old AOLer would write it. Type in what you want translated and then click the button.

The AOLer Translator (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html)

Just for looks, this is one of my posts:

@Snitlev: It was

I have just tested it. It passes the Acid3 test indeed (100/100), and page loading is done slighly faster than in 9.62. Can't wait to see a portable version of this build - perhaps it could be done by taking v9.62 Portable, replacing Opera.dll and renaming v10's opera.exe to op.com for the time being.

I have found the changelog:
And this is the translation :biggrin::

@SNITL3V IT WAS

I HAEV JUST T3STED IT!!!!!!11 IT PASES DA ACID3 TEST INDED (10/10) AND PAEG LOADNG SI DONE SLIGHLEY FASTAR THAN IN 962!1!111! OMG WTF LOL CANT WATE 2 SE A PORTABLA VERSION OF THES BUILD - PERHAPS IT CUD B DONE BY TAKNG V962!!!!1 WTF PORTABLE REPLACNG OP3RADL!!!!1 OMG WTF AND R3NMNG V10S OPERAE.XA!!!11!!1 OMG WTF 2 OPCOM!11111 OMG WTF FOR TEH TIEM BNG

I!1!!!!!11 OMG LOL HAEV FOUND TEH CHANG3LOG

Dagon
16.12.08, 21:05
seems to be more for scriptkiddies lol

Mfg Dagon

anon
16.12.08, 21:07
I think it's the same - you can link both to the same ISP. :tongue: It's of course true that using AOL doesn't mean you're automatically an all-caps lamer, but now it's too late for its reputation. :tongue: