PDA

View Full Version : VirtualDub v1.7.4 Build 28204(stable)

tonygongnt
23.09.07, 14:45
VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

VirtualDub 1.7.4 is out -- basically the same as 1.7.3, except for a few bug fixes. This is also the first release of the 1.7.x series marked as "stable," replacing 1.6.x in that position. As such, this is basically an end-of-support announcement for VirtualDub running on Windows 95 -- from now on I will likely only be making changes and fixes to the 1.7.x series, which requires Windows 98.

I haven't decided when to start up experimental releases again, but I don't think I'll be starting up 1.8.x just yet... not that version numbers matter that much. I'll probably be posting some bleeding-edge releases on the forum, though, if you're so inclined.

Changelist after the jump.

Build 28204 (1.7.4, stable): [September 22, 2007]
[bugs fixed]
* Fixed bug where frame regions were shifted instead of extended to fix key frame violations in direct video mode.
* If a video filter errored out during start phase, already initialized filters didn't receive end calls.
* Toggling the "show decompressed video" setting in Fast/Normal Recompress modes could result in a crash.

http://www.virtualdub.org/index