>>>>>> The248 (http://forum.specialmods.eu/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5567) <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>> Alexallandir <<<<<

Changelog / Features:

We have the permission of the coder to distribute this mod.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f46/1300d1229119506-mratio-2-0-9-fmainm651aea2wn6.jpg

# Multiple torrent support.
# Tray icon support.
# SSL support.
# Low memory consumption.
# Several bittorrent client emulations.
# Detailed torrent list.
# Detailed per torrent info.
# Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)
# Port connectivity test.
# Start/Stop all torrents easily.
# Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)

Tested on several tracker with success, including:
TL, SCC, FTN, What.cd, PTN, BCG, TVT, Hdbits, Waffles, iplay, TheBox, Scenehd, RevTT, Thevault, Supertorrents, Nordic-T, C-Zone and many many more

Requirements:

Windows XP or higher.
.Net Framework 2 installed to work properly.
It also requires 3 dll files already included with the release:
XPTable.dll
VDialog.dll
EmuDb.dll

Full permissions on the main folder (the one that contains mRatio.exe).
Full permissions to access internet and to receive connections on the chosen port.

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password<<<<<<

czullo
15.12.08, 22:16
anyone tested it ? how it works and on what page, its detecable, its based on RatioMaster code ? and i see that trhere is no utorrent emulation :(

BTW it requied to be hacked beucase it have some "Premium" settings:

Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)

Codeman
15.12.08, 23:35
hat das schon jemand getestet, funktionieren die emulation und so?

Butcho
15.12.08, 23:39
@czullo
That release is the first public version and i think the coder will add more spoofs in the next version.
Perhaps he had already insert more spoofs in his private version.
So give that tool a change, because many people downloaded it in the web and nobody wrote that he get problems with it.

czullo
16.12.08, 00:03
im impressed beucase waffles and what have verry good detection scripts and coder say it works on waffle and on what... im intrested is that ratiomaster code

Butcho
16.12.08, 00:19
You shouldn't try it on waffles until the program is more tested.
I think the most important thing are the correct settings that you don't send unrealistic upload rates and that you use it only in torrents with many others peers.

anon
16.12.08, 00:37
Your fake download and upload speeds also can't be higher than 10mB/s and 1mbs, respectively. In the private build the upload speed limit is 2mbs.

According the help file this tool isn't based on any already existing source code:

I've used "RatioMaster" and "NRPG RatioMaster" and got banned from several trackers it's safe to use mRatio?
RatioMaster is a good program but with several failures on the core and that makes you get banned from several trackers with advanced anti-cheating scripts.
NRPG RatioMaster was a different GUI but the same core and of course same core means same errors and same bans.
mRatio is a completely new program made from scratch with a new core making "anti-cheating" scripts that detect ratiomaster useless against it.

I'm not at home at the moment so I can't check the client emulations, but I did a quick flash upload in the Ubuntu 8.10 torrent using the Azureus 4.0.0.4 spoof, and it worked fine.

czullo
16.12.08, 00:46
I find that another "private" setting is max upload 2Mb/s in public versiion only 1Mb/s, and cant save the window size settings

I was cheates on 3 private trackers already and it seeams to be fine... autor say that he have working utorrent spoof but he will not relase it to the public :(

cheatuga
16.12.08, 03:19
No ratiomaster based. It will work fine in waffles, what..
You should by happy of have a public version, is better than have none.

olo
16.12.08, 05:03
is the Upload and Dawnload speed Random in mRatio ? like in RatioMaster

mmmmm
16.12.08, 05:56
its looks like a good pro

will we see corporation between our coder and the coder of this pro?

its a good idea

MANY THANKS

czullo
16.12.08, 09:36
i`ve testes it all night on many sites and its great, too bad there is public and private version of it :(

CoreCore
16.12.08, 15:05
going to do some testing my self with this one (not on any of my high lvl sites though).

--->HDBD<---
16.12.08, 17:21
Hab heute auf Bitfactory probiert mit alle Clients die erlaubt sind auf Bitfactory und es funktioniert super

Ich werde auch mal auf TS probieren und gebe dann Bescheid ob es funktioniert

hitman
17.12.08, 00:01
btw. dont think that we stolen this mod. we have as usual for mods that are not made from sbi coders the permission of the coder that build the mod

czullo
17.12.08, 00:19
Credits go to the autor then there is no way to steal this mod witch is great, tested it second day with no ban high-lvl accounts :D

anon
17.12.08, 00:45
What trackers have you tried it on, czullo? It's important to know that it has so far worked fine in places where the RatioMaster would have been banned...

cheatuga
17.12.08, 01:09
What.cd OK
FTN ok
SCT Ok
Thebox.bz OK
Hdbits.org OK you wont get a ban but can give a error sometimes
FSC OK
CN OK
Waffles OK
AOM OK
PTN OK

No auto anti cheating script detect it. Just your skill matters

CoreCore
17.12.08, 01:18
What trackers have you tried it on, czullo? It's important to know that it has so far worked fine in places where the RatioMaster would have been banned...

I have been testing it out, so far TL, ST, BitSoup, TVTorrents, Demonoid (i only use for ebook & audio book) & a pain if your IP changes to try and seed, some times does not report b/c of your IP.

Worked great, UL between 400MB - 1GB, at speed around 50-130Kb/s (not sure if the program randomizes the UL speed or stays at one you set (so changed it every like 15-30 mins)

cheatuga
17.12.08, 01:22
I have been testing it out, so far TL, ST, BitSoup, TVTorrents, Demonoid (i only use for ebook & audio book) & a pain if your IP changes to try and seed, so times does not report b/c of your IP.

Worked great, UL between 400MB - 1GB, at speed around 50-130Kb/s (not sure if the program randomizes the UL speed or stays at one you set (so changed it every like 15-30 mins)

like the coder said official forum it reports random values near the value you enter like 10seconds at 39kb won't report 390kb will be 402 ou 388 something like that.

CoreCore
17.12.08, 01:25
ok, yea did not understand the way he put it if it randomizes or not. Thanks for clarifying that a bit better for me.

czullo
17.12.08, 10:14
ive tested it on FTN Waffles What.cd SCC and other sites, its working with no ban. on sites where is INSTANT RM ban mRatio is working great :)

Codeman
17.12.08, 11:55
is das denn 100% bestätigt das der nicht nur einen wert sondern so um den wert herum sendet. wie hier schon gefragt wurde, wenn ich 140kbs einstelle das der dann so 130-150 sendet. Das ist ja sehr wichtig.

Butcho
17.12.08, 13:33
Laut dem Coder sollen random Werte gesendet werden und nicht nur die uploadrate die im Programm eingestellt wurde...
Wnn ich am Wochenende mal Zeit habe schaue ich mir die gesendeten Announcen mal mit einem Sniffer an und gebe dir nochmal bescheid...

Codeman
17.12.08, 13:56
danke butcho... hoffe mal das der auch nicht detektet wird. Wie kommt es eigentlich das der Ratiomaster bei einigen Tracker erkannt werden kann?

Butcho
17.12.08, 14:04
I'm not sure but i think that this tool send announces with some little faults that the tracker staff have a possibly to see that it's not an original client...

yoco
17.12.08, 15:04
So how does this work? I tried on free tracker, and there were no peers, but it keept uploading like crazy. I emulate latest Vuze.
The mod still needs a few upgrades :wink2:

czullo
17.12.08, 16:31
I'm not sure but i think that this tool send announces with some little faults that the tracker staff have a possibly to see that it's not an original client...

Can you be please some more specific ?

CoreCore
17.12.08, 17:16

Would be nice to know what exactly is the bug and let the creator know. Plus just us in general. No problems with it yet though.

jolas
17.12.08, 18:35
direct question:
vuze is still number one? or should we all slowly start changing to this one?
i think shumod got to popular, something like this might be able to help us, beat the trackers, for the next couple of months.

am i right?

anon
17.12.08, 18:52
@jolas: Well, remember this tool is still under development, and hasn't undergone as much testing as the Azureus Hack to be deemed the ultimate cheating tool. You also don't have as much cheating options - just fake upload and download, scrape, emulate clients and a bit more, and of course can't actually download torrents as with Vuze - only fake tracker reports.

@cheatuga, CoreCore & czullo: thanks for risking all those high-level accounts to test this tool! :wink:

vannelli87
17.12.08, 19:26
revtorrent ok
What.cd oK
bit-hdtv ok
funfile ok
hdbits.ro ok
nordic ok
:cool2:

Aurion
17.12.08, 19:37
Well,it sounds promising but fishy to let me try it out first!

jolas
17.12.08, 19:53
hdbits.org ok
tl ok
revtt ok
ptn ok
elektronik ok

adding
sct
its
the bunny

czullo
17.12.08, 20:46
if waffles, what famous scripts cant detect it then none site will catch it :) Just remember to not seed 1Mb/s file with one peer :D

anon
17.12.08, 20:52
Thanks vannelli87 and jolas, too! :thumbsup:

@Everyone: the mod's original thread at SpecialMods.eu is located here (http://forum.specialmods.eu/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5567). I will quote a few posts from that thread which contain important questions and their answers:

Is it RatioMaster-based? Can it be detected by current anti-RM scripts? What about an uTorrent spoof?

Hey thx for mod i have question it is working based on RatioMaster code ?I will just copy paste on this one (from the help file):

I've used "RatioMaster" and "NRPG RatioMaster" and got banned from several trackers it's safe to use mRatio?
RatioMaster is a good program but with several failures on the core and that makes you get banned from several trackers with advanced anti-cheating scripts.
NRPG RatioMaster was a different GUI but the same core and of course same core means same errors and same bans.
mRatio is a completely new program made from scratch with a new core making "anti-cheating" scripts that detect ratiomaster useless against it.

is some page detect RatioMaster it will be detecting mRatio ?
Nope, at least not with the same script, maybe with time they found any bug that missed me but i'm here to correct it.

and it is easy to detect mratio ?
It will depend on the speeds you use, torrent chosen, etc
Not counting that, no, its not that easy.

sorry for many question but i don't want to loose high lvl accounts :)
start by using the program in some trackers easy to re-signup, then when you are familiarized with the program and the way it works start testing it on the big ones.

Is you can answer i will be glad
Sure.

and one more thing it is possible to add utorrent spoofing ?
Not for now, its a "different" client and contains a lot of protections invisible to naked eye that have took me hours to break and after so many work i'm not ready to public give it away.
You have a lot of others emulations that will give the program the possibility of working in all trackers.

Does it randomize speed values? Why is the fake upload speed limited to 1mB/s in the public version? app.config file? Manual updating?

Thx for answering me so quick, i have one request to your program, it is possible to add fake speed of upload/download after the "," for example 31,01 because now if i want to change i have this message:
http://i35.tinypic.com/2affv6b.jpg
And if i set upload speed to 30 it will be always 30kB/s or some changes like 29.45Kb/s to 30.64Kb/s ?

That is already included internally into the source code.
If you fake upload at 30 kb/s during 10 seconds, the reported upload will NOT be 300 Kb.

Other thing public upload is limited to 1Mb/s private to 2Mb/s can you higher this limit to at least 4/8 (public/private), because on sites like SCC, TL.ORG and TB if some torrent haves 100/500 seeds/peers speeds are verry high, and you can easy cheat with high speed counting with Mb/s not Kb/s.
Actually the fact of the torrent have 500 peers or 1000 peers or more does not mean you can fake at that high speeds.
Thats only a measure to avoid the program from being detected.

Another thing is that program creates app.config in direction wheres is torrent for example i have mRatio in C:mRatio ( with app.config already ) and i downloaded torrent to D: and program creates this file on D: can you change that program only creates files only in his direction, or modify old one ?:
http://i34.tinypic.com/25un0xe.jpg
Thats weird, it should only create 1 file e main folder i will have a look into it.

And if it possible to add button: manual update, to manual update statystics to the tracker, beucase i have found that not allways tracker count when i STOP torrent.
In time many other thing will be added and this is probably one of them.

Im looking forward to next relases of this tool i hope it will be expanded regulary, i hope in future version to see spoof of ktorrent, Transmission. And maybe someday even uTorrent ;)
Look at the version (2.0.9), this means this is not the first version at all, i've been updated it regularly.
Many other emulation will be added, but don't expect utorrent in a near future.

How to get the private version? Stop after X uploaded amount? Elapsed time, "Waiting" status?

One more question it is possible that regular person like me get private versions, it is based to pay-to-get private version ? Or there is other way to get into "Private" program.
That its up to the Specialmods staff that allow new people to come into the private group.
Not only my program is there many other non public releases but if you are looking for utorrent emulation you will not find it there.

And one more thing i would be happy if i see in program option where say Upload to... and then stop, its ufesull when you want to upload something and must go out and cant control you PC.
As i have said previously new features will come.

Also if u could add (Remaining and Elapsed)time it will be nice add.
Elapsed is already there in a different name, "Total time" it measures the time pass after you pressed start.

Hi, thanks for this looks like a good program.

Got a question though, When I add a torrent the "state" never change from "waiting", what could be the problem? Is is Vista x64 related bug or b/c I can't open the port (very high end network and don't have access to opening ports).

Its not been tested into x64 but the problem you report is clearly not receiving response from the tracker.
A requirement to a fully working program its full access and control over the port used.
Maybe if you change the port to an open one (use the included port test to see if you program as full control over it) you have to work around that, sorry nothing i can do.

Will it be possible to create manual client emulations (like .client files for the RM) in the future?

thanks The248, got it working, looked to be a error on the tracker it self. Re-downloaded the file and tried a few other ones and it worked fine.

Thanks for a very nice program. Good to see a replacement to the RM that was out there and not very good. Would there be anyway in the future to make it where we can make are own emulation files for the program to read?

i really don't like the system of the end user creating its own emulations for 2 reasons:
first its not safe, there will be ALWAYS a noob guy that will give hundred of peoples "free" bans and thats not a thing i like, people getting banned because of a bad use of this program

second, an emulation is much more complex than people think, everyone can make a bad emulation even firefox can emulate azureus, but doing an emulation close as possible to reality its no that easy
to make a system similar to RM client file, will require AT LEAST twice more fields to be defined into the client file, why do you think RM is easily detected?

resuming this up, no there will not be a system like RatioMaster

@The248: if you're reading this and want me to delete this post, tell me. :smile:

CoreCore
17.12.08, 21:19
Tested on a few more trackers this time & a bit higher lvl ones.

bit-hdtv, funfile, hdbits. All looked to be ok

Was going to check a few other sites but lost my accounts to inactive lol

PS. Have not tested Torrent Damage since their site is offline till the v2 of the site it setup.

czullo
17.12.08, 23:09
ive tested in on some n00bish wanna be tracker and you can easy uploading with 1024Kb/s zomg

jolas
18.12.08, 00:54
isint whatcd harder than waffles knowadays? 2 friends of mine, really good ones where caught whit shumod, not in the same day 2 weeks a-part.

and their accounts on waffles are safe.

i told them everthing i know, anyway,
this one works. testing right know, dont forget you wont get instant ban, in what it takes a couple of hours for the software to run. once a day.

anon
18.12.08, 01:04
isint whatcd harder than waffles knowadays? 2 friends of mine, really good ones where caught whit shumod, not in the same day 2 weeks a-part.

and their accounts on waffles are safe.

I have used some freeleech torrents to build a (proportionally) huge buffer with the Azureus Hack on my account, then toned my ratio down with some HnRs (What has no rules against them :biggrin:), and I'm still on it. Always kept my fake upload under 100kB/s and let a few weeks pass between steps, though. Never dared to use the RatioMaster there, and much less since the day they changed their scripts and it jumped four levels in the trackers' anti-cheat security ranklist...

jolas
18.12.08, 01:10
im the Hnrs king in whatcd and waffles, yes i lost my account because of them, and i know they would never go more than 40- 45kbps in whatcd.

anyway this new toy works there, just like shu but better anon, cause we dont need to download some files we dont need, like plimsur or dcp minutem... im really kicking it everywhere, it works also in iplay :)

a friend of mine tested it, on e**** and f**r said everything whent well.

its seams we have a need Rm, that in my opinion was the best way to do it, altought shumod is the safest.

anon
18.12.08, 01:15
anyway this new toy works there, just like shu but better anon, cause we dont need to download some files we dont need, like plimsur or dcp minutem...

That's correct, and a great advantage. As Aurion says, no more burning HDD sectors :wink:

a friend of mine tested it, on e**** and f**r said everything whent well.

its seams we have a need Rm, that in my opinion was the best way to do it, altought shumod is the safest.

After looking at all the posts in this thread from people who tested this in high-level trackers that could instaban the original RM, and had no problems with it... this tool has a lot of potential...

CoreCore
18.12.08, 05:21
After looking at all the posts in this thread from people who tested this in high-level trackers that could instaban the original RM, and had no problems with it... this tool has a lot of potential...

Yes, it really does. I still will be using ShuMod as primary and then this one if its a huge download and i can't keep seeding long enough to get a true 1:1 at less. It's very nice to have though (right now at staying with a friend and can't have Vuze UL as much as i would like) Net is part of a business so this app is a very nice back up if needed.

On a different note, Has anyone notices that after about I think around 4 hrs of running the program your net slows down or stops working? I'm not totally sure yet but looks like it after running for so long causing probs on my friends network i'm on (slow down or net not loading at all).

I'm going to look into this more and make sure it just not the ISP being bitchy today.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.12.08, 14:05
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Work's Great on all level 2 - 3 Trackers and on BCG..until now i never tested on TL RevTT and beyond Level 4 Trackers also works pretty good on BCG where RM give errors but i get a ban on TheBox cheating on a well leeched /seeded torrent and with a maximum speed 200kb as well like RM.

By the way on What.CD i have passed the 40-45 fake up speed with RM cheating on well leeched /seeded torrent with no ban so i think is not accurate to say that the maximum is 40-45 (but is safe):smile:

To Complete mRatio 2.0.9 it's a great tool for cheating and maybe it could be better on the versions that will come in the future.

czullo
18.12.08, 16:24
i OWN ratio with mRatio on 9lvl trackers :D its safe for now ;)

underforeed
18.12.08, 17:07
tested it on funfile. for some reason it didnt report any upload or download and it announced once

anon
18.12.08, 17:18
@CoreCore: I agree on that, specially what you mentioned about being at a friend's, for example, and not being able to fire up DDJ's Hack because it needs the JRE, or don't have the needed time to configure its network/UI/etc. settings before downloading (shoulder has made a tutorial about carring these from home to everywhere, though :wink:). This app, in turn, is really portable - yes, you need the .NET Framework, but since it's deemed an important Windows update by Microsoft, most PCs will have it.

I didn't have the slowdowns you mention, but it's most likely because I haven't left the app running for 4+ hours. Will test this as soon as possible.

@Noob_Saibot: thanks for your test! :top:

@czullo: you're a cheating psycopath. :biggrin:

@underforeed: can you post a screen of your settings?

underforeed
18.12.08, 17:21
of course i closed it down but these were my settings

http://i39.tinypic.com/20kur2d.jpg

czullo
18.12.08, 17:36
mRatio is pretty light after 20hours of work it only takes 1.8MB of ram, BTW i have one that tracker didn't get uploaded amount don't know why, but after this everything is alright. maybe firewall block mRatio, one day some anti virus detect RM as virus in my machine so maybe you firewall mark mRatio like keyloger or trojan check this

anon
18.12.08, 17:41
@underforeed & czullo: can you remember how many seeds and peers the torrent had? Maybe mR has a hardcoded protection to avoid faking upload when there are less than X leechers.

Edit: also, which client emulation did you use? I see underforeed has spoofed rTorrent at FunFile, maybe you can try Azureus or BitTornado instead.

jolas
18.12.08, 18:30
thats would be smart feature.

i too got some problmes over at a russian tracker. some of the torrents always got error message.

one more thing how about that uk tvshows? the one no one is able to crack?
The Box i think

anon
18.12.08, 18:32
the one no one is able to crack?
The Box i think

Both the tool's author and cheatuga have reported success on that tracker when using mR, but I think Noob_Saibot got banned because of it:

[FONT="Century Gothic"]i get a ban on TheBox cheating on a well leeched /seeded torrent and with a maximum speed 200kb as well like RM.

Edit: it'd be good to know exactly how many S/L the torrent had, though.

czullo
18.12.08, 18:35
i use rtorrent and Vuze emulation seeding on 5 to 150 peers

anon
18.12.08, 18:37
Remember rTorrent is a command-line, Linux-only client, so if you choose to emulate it make sure you don't "leak" that you're actually using Windows, for example posting a screenshot on the trackers' forums.

cheatuga
18.12.08, 18:42
If you want know if a tools works in some site you test it there like you are a normal client. You check peer list , you complete the torrent with the bad ratio etc. Its like oink, shu couldn't be detected there too but many guys got banned because they made some mistakes.

Btw a torrent can have 1000 peers, you fake up at 100kb and i can still look at peer list and ban you.

Do some more tests in thebox.bz but with cheating psychopath mode OFF :tongue:

anon
18.12.08, 18:44
Btw a torrent can have 1000 peers, you fake up at 100kb and i can still look at peer list and ban you.

How would you instantly know I'm cheating..?

cheatuga
18.12.08, 18:54
How would you instantly know I'm cheating..?
Probably your average upload speed would be different than a real peer with a torrent start time similar to you.

In a torrent with 1000leechers probably will be difficult identify all cheaters but in a torrent with 20leecher that wouldn't be a problem.

In the end who knows how to cheat is fine everywhere.

anon
18.12.08, 18:57
In a torrent with 1000leechers probably will be difficult identify all cheaters

Yes, this is what I meant. :thumbsup: In a small swarm it'd be easier to detect this because the tracker could check how many bytes other peers have downloaded against what you claim to have uploaded, but the bigger the swarm is, the harder it is to check this...

cheatuga
18.12.08, 19:04
Yes, this is what I meant. :thumbsup: In a small swarm it'd be easier to detect this because the tracker could check how many bytes other peers have downloaded against what you claim to have uploaded, but the bigger the swarm is, the harder it is to check this...

This way of Uploaded/download only works well when torrents is a little old.

All clients update at different times.

anon
18.12.08, 19:09
That's right, but in small swarms it's possible to check this if there are, say, 10S/10L and 9 of the latter have downloaded 120MB each (120*9= 1.05GB), but you - the last one - have faked 1.5 or 2GB - specially because the 10 seeders will have also uploaded.

But only when you overfake like that...

cheatuga
18.12.08, 19:13
That's right, but in small swarms it's possible to check this if there are, say, 10S/10L and 9 of the latter have downloaded 120MB each (120*9= 1.05GB), but you - the last one - have faked 1.5 or 2GB - specially because the 10 seeders will have also uploaded.

But only when you overfake like that...
Yeah your right. Cheating is not for kids, only for smart ones :biggrin:
Since thebox.bz is open signup anyone with a free minutes could test there ;)

anon
18.12.08, 19:14

Yes, that's right. I'm now making an account... :wink: HD-Bits.ro will also be open from the 23th to the 26th, by the way.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.12.08, 19:21
Both the tool's author and cheatuga have reported success on that tracker when using mR, but I think Noob_Saibot got banned because of it:

Edit: it'd be good to know exactly how many S/L the torrent had, though.
[FONT="Century Gothic"]
I got ban i think becouse i have forced the Upload speed,first time i have set the speed on 100Kb and it worked around 30 minutes with no ban and after 30 min i have increased the speed on 200 kb to see how it's working with some high speed and after 5 minute i get an error,the ban error.:smile:

The Torrent that i have cheated i think that had around 500-600 seeders and around 40-50 Leechers and i have used as client Azureus 4.0.0.4.

To say-so i have checked the Tracker vulnerabilities because i get more than 2 acc ban in one day on TheBox.

anon
18.12.08, 19:31
Thanks again, N_S. :wink:

I'm now trying this at Thebox.bz in a torrent with 115S/73L, Az4.0.0.4 emulation, fake download speed = 100kB/s, fake upload speed = 200kB/s. :biggrin: I can confirm the value randomization The248 mentioned, as mRatio would add different decimal places to my chosen speed every second. :top:

Edit: had a 1-hour blackout so I couldn't edit this post in time, but well, I was banned from Thebox the second time I announced. :biggrin:

cheatuga
18.12.08, 21:45
Upload speed higher than download speed xD well try download speed in popular torrent and recent like 700dl and so try rize your upload after complete the torrents. I wasn't banned . so they are only smart , they aren't detecting this tool.

anon
18.12.08, 21:49
Yes, of course, I knew I was going to be detected with those settings - I basically just wanted to check how much I could last. :biggrin:

In the case you mentioned, and by cheating just the amount that's needed, it's really difficult if not almost impossible to get caught. :thumbsup:

_alias
18.12.08, 22:02
Thanks again, N_S. :wink:

I'm now trying this at Thebox.bz in a torrent with 115S/73L, Az4.0.0.4 emulation, fake download speed = 100kB/s, fake upload speed = 200kB/s. :biggrin: I can confirm the value randomization The248 mentioned, as mRatio would add different decimal places to my chosen speed every second. :top:

Edit: had a 1-hour blackout so I couldn't edit this post in time, but well, I was banned from Thebox the second time I announced. :biggrin:

same with me :) Banned after 30 mins. DL: 150 kb/s UL:200 kbs/s on very popular torrent. They are just smart :cool:

anon
18.12.08, 22:05
Either that or they're watching this thread and all newly registered tracker users very closely. :tongue:

cheatuga
18.12.08, 22:21
no they aren't i registered a new user and all fine :biggrin:

anon
18.12.08, 22:26
But you used good settings - it's harder you catch you if you act like a new user that got to upload, rather than a cheating psychopath with an upload speed that's higher than his download and maxed out all the time. ^^

0ldboy
18.12.08, 22:32
GREAT NEW CHEAT-TOOL, thx to the author/coder (although i dont like cheating ^^)

short-term-testing:

waffles.fm = 49 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 50vs40 peers)
karagarga = 66 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 30vs20 peers)
TranceTraffic = 32 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs30 peers)

long-term-testing

results will follow

Butcho
18.12.08, 22:34
That's true normal you should insert rates that it looks like a original client.
At the beginning start with high download and less upload speeds and then after a while you can change it...

1SmashAdams
18.12.08, 22:54
Hey I noticed and this happen too me 5 times in a row, when I use mRatio for about a little bit over an hour it shuts my computer down?

cheatuga
18.12.08, 23:33
Hey I noticed and this happen too me 5 times in a row, when I use mRatio for about a little bit over an hour it shuts my computer down?

Well a hour? Not normal bug but give more data like all torrents was with working status? or you had one with waiting status?

1SmashAdams
18.12.08, 23:48
Well a hour? Not normal bug but give more data like all torrents was with working status? or you had one with waiting status?

this happen about 4 or 5 times now, I was only cheating with one torrent file and it was working , everytime I seed for about an hour and some change, I managed too upload about 2 GB and then my computer just shut down...I'm like really puzzled about this???

cheatuga
19.12.08, 00:09
this happen about 4 or 5 times now, I was only cheating with one torrent file and it was working , everytime I seed for about an hour and some change, I managed too upload about 2 GB and then my computer just shut down...I'm like really puzzled about this???

Maybe you should go to official forum and report it to the coder.

underforeed
19.12.08, 01:06
there was about 5 seeders and 20 leechers on my torrent (if anyone still remembers)

anon
19.12.08, 01:07
@1SmashAdams: with "it shuts my computer down", do you mean a "soft" shutdown (the normal one which gives all apps enough time to close, then displays the "Windows is shutting down" message, etc.) or a "cold" one (direct power off, as if you pulled the plug)?

Maybe your antivirus/firewall is causing this, but it's really weird that it shuts down your whole PC instead of just mRatio.

If you want to report this to the coder, here (http://forum.specialmods.eu/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5567)'s the thread.

CoreCore
19.12.08, 04:08
Yeah your right. Cheating is not for kids, only for smart ones :biggrin:

Thanks for the info, setting up an account & will be testing.

Yes, that's right. I'm now making an account... :wink: HD-Bits.ro will also be open from the 23th to the 26th, by the way.

Nice to know, got some ppl that want to get on this tracker but don't trust lol

TheYe
19.12.08, 04:51
question:
is there any problem downloading with Vuze files from one traker and mean while fake uploading other files to the saim traker????

Options
19.12.08, 06:34
I wanna know that to
lets say right now I seeding "dark knight" to funfile. with vuze
and I fake download and upload "seven pounds" to funfile with mratio.
is tat a problem?

Lokare
19.12.08, 07:22
I wonder if I can execute this with Wine on Ubuntu.

Codeman
19.12.08, 12:26
was heist eigentlich dieses scrape, was passiert wenn ich da drauf klicke?

what means "scrape", what happens when I click on it?

ghostfucker
19.12.08, 12:41
es wird der tracker-status und die seeder/leecher anzahl geholt...

RUBBER
19.12.08, 14:00
i have testing an it seem to be working fine but should i select scrape i don´t know what is that :confused2:

one more thing what upload this report on the tracker if i set at 1 kb

anon
19.12.08, 17:37
@TheYe & Options: the tracker could notice the peer_id is different for the two downloads. A peer_id is a value similar to a code that uniquely identifies a peer, and looks like -AZ4004-OorFzpuD8dvL for Azureus, for example. If you have the official Azureus, or DDJ's Hack open with a torrent running, and open mRatio, load a torrent with the Azureus emulation and start it, Az and mR will have different peer_ids. In practice this could be detected, because a real BT client will generate an unique _id upon startup, which it'll use for all loaded torrents until it's closed, but in practice this rarely happens. I have "exposed" myself like this several times and nothing happened - so we could say you're safe.

@GShow: It's a .NET app. I think Wine has problems running these if at all...

@RUBBER: "scraping" is how normal BitTorrent clients retrieve the total amount of seeders and leechers on a torrent from the tracker. It's OK to enable it unless you've chosen the BitTornado emulation - the official BitTornado doesn't scrape!

And in that case, the tracker should see an speed of ~1kB/s - values are randomized - and a total uploaded amount of INTERVAL (usually 1800 or 2700) * 1.

jolas
19.12.08, 18:04
Probably your average upload speed would be different than a real peer with a torrent start time similar to you.

In a torrent with 1000leechers probably will be difficult identify all cheaters but in a torrent with 20leecher that wouldn't be a problem.

In the end who knows how to cheat is fine everywhere.

faulty conclusion: different users, different speeds, max up speed off all users are not equal. dont forget that.

thats why you should use on shu, the swarn speed option, cause the tracker software tends to make everyone seed at the same speed.

tested a seedbox in plimseur torrent, and my speed would never go more than 50kbs.
6hours in a row.
its all about the software they use to catch you. someone inside told me.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.12.08, 18:40
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I Have Noticed another problem but i don't know for sure if it's becouse my pc config or because the program,after 6 hours running it freezes/stop responding with a 7 torrents running.
Anybody else had this problem ?

anon
19.12.08, 18:43
That's similar to the network slowdown issue after 4 hours of runtime CoreCore has mentioned. Maybe the program has a problem with sockets and doesn't close them after announcing or something like that, and after a long uptime this stacks up and freezes the app... Haven't got to check this yet.

0ldboy
19.12.08, 19:09
[UPDATED RESULTS]

short-term-testing (approx. 1h) - WORKING:

pussytorrents = 70 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 20vs25 peers)

thebox = 71 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs95 peers)
edit: ATTENTION! BANNED AFTER 58 Min!

long-term-testing (over 5h) - WORKING:

waffles.fm = 42 to 60 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 50vs40 peers)
karagarga = 40 to 69 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 30vs20 peers)
TranceTraffic = 29 to 52 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 100vs30 peers)
GFTracker = 100 to 160 kb/s (Azureus-spoof // 4vs5 peers)

PS. i changed some numbers (just a lil' bit) for my own safety^^

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I Have Noticed another problem but i don't know for sure if it's becouse my pc config or because the program,after 6 hours running it freezes/stop responding with a 7 torrents running.
Anybody else had this problem ?

I noticed one of you problems too: After 8 hours running with approx. 5 torrents i had 100% cpu and slowdown AFTER I STOPPED 2 torrents ("stopping") (PC: fast X2-CPU and 4 GB RAM with boot.ini-tweaks under Win XP)

anon
19.12.08, 19:21
Thanks 0ldboy. :wink2:

It's now been three cases where the application freezes/crashes after a certain uptime... we should report this to the coder.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.12.08, 20:50
It's now been three cases where the application freezes/crashes after a certain uptime... we should report this to the coder.

Perfect My Friend .
Like this the mRatio versions that will come in the future will Be Better.:top:
Also i noticed that the upload is faked a lil bit slower than NRPG RM upload faked on the same speed i think

anon
19.12.08, 21:01
Also i noticed that the upload is faked a lil bit slower than NRPG RM upload faked on the same speed i think

This could be because mRatio's speed value randomizer is hard-coded, while the RatioMaster's is manually controllable and also works differently - mR's randomizer will add different decimal places to the chosen speed every second, while the RM's will pick a new speed that's between the set minimum and maximum limits, and stay with it until the next announce.

By the way, I have made The248's name in the first post a link to the original SM.eu thread. :wink:

CoreCore
19.12.08, 22:36
Thanks 0ldboy. :wink2:

Has not crashed on me yet but does look to cause slow down on the net after running for so long.

Going to report.

mirrormask
19.12.08, 22:54
has anybody tried mratio on iptorrents?

they claim to have a dedicated server checking if you are using a "real" client.

jolas
20.12.08, 18:09
im so happyc :)))))

using this faulty, altought nice thingy, i have uploaded more than 500mb to thebox started yesterday, whit very slow speeds around 3-7 in the first 30m and than raised it slowly to a max of 43.

it worked, and i haven t been banned till know. almost a day has passed. :) ps:still seeding :p

RUBBER
21.12.08, 01:42
hey guys what is the directorie whend i have the torrent complete ??

where i can find it ??

:confused2::redface:

shoulder
21.12.08, 01:44
You can't download using this tool.
This tool is just to fake your ratio. :wink2:

who?
21.12.08, 01:58
how is this so different from that of ratiomaster and all of the other fake clients?

shoulder
21.12.08, 02:01
This one is working where you get instantly banned using RM. :wink2:

vannelli87
21.12.08, 14:36
Iptorrents ok 800 kb/s

anon
21.12.08, 17:18
@RUBBER: you can't download nor upload the actual files with this tool, only fake these to the tracker.

@who?: have a look at czullo's, cheatuga's, jolas', CoreCore's and vannelli87's posts here. This is working at very high level trackers which can ban the original RM on sight, and the only accounts banned for using it were because of using high rates - even the Azureus Hack can be detected with very high speeds.

shoulder
21.12.08, 19:42
Two screens of me successfully using mR on what.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3350

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3349

jolas
21.12.08, 23:36
can anyone give more feedbacks on sct?

i really, really, really, wanna cheat there, just because i don t like them at all!

1SmashAdams
22.12.08, 08:27
@1SmashAdams: with "it shuts my computer down", do you mean a "soft" shutdown (the normal one which gives all apps enough time to close, then displays the "Windows is shutting down" message, etc.) or a "cold" one (direct power off, as if you pulled the plug)?

Maybe your antivirus/firewall is causing this, but it's really weird that it shuts down your whole PC instead of just mRatio.

If you want to report this to the coder, here (http://forum.specialmods.eu/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5567)'s the thread.

Hey when I use this tool for 1 and a half hours + I get a cold shut down of my computer as if I pulled the plug and this has happen to me evertime I use it for 1 and half hours + this is a great tool but still needs a little work, I reported to the coder because maybe someone tried this tool overnight and didn't wonder why when they wake up their computer was shut off.

vannelli87
22.12.08, 17:41
what.cd on until the recommended max speed :tongue:

anon
22.12.08, 19:00
@1SmashAdams: thanks for reporting it. Have you tried to leave mR running with your antivirus and firewall closed? Also, make sure you have the latest drivers for your PC - this could be one of the multiple possible causes of this kind of "random" shutdowns.

@vannelli87: 100kB/s? :biggrin:

CoreCore
23.12.08, 01:05
anon, is right i would not go higher than 100 or 120kb/s on most sites, that will give you a plenty good ratio over 24hrs.

@1SmashAdams, As for the system turning off, that sounds like a driver problem. Make sure your .net framework is updated to the latest.

PS. I have done a little more looking into the problem of the app it self and it does look like it has a small memory leak. That is whats making the program locking up & other system problems. App is running ok on windows 7 btw if anyone is wondering.

anon
23.12.08, 18:14
@CoreCore: I personally handle it like that too, 100kB/s should be enough, specially on What.cd.

@1SmashAdams: I had a quick look at the SM.eu thread, and The248 mentions a possible (although rare) bug that makes mRatio use 100% CPU. Add this to high processor temperatures cold shutting down your system (protection measure) and that's the same problem you have.

Waffles' "WTF Leech" is a great opportunity to test this tool there without burning HDD sectors :tongue:

explosive
23.12.08, 18:24
Hi guys great tool this mRatio...

But the number the seed / peers dont change here is fixed in 0 both seed and peers and i dont now is connect to anyone but i using a two days and no problem in the trackers...

Just i need now change our not is yours program ???

And another thing whem a close the program all .torrents files missing and i need start all again so how can i close the program and the files stay in the program.

anon
23.12.08, 18:26
Try enabling scrape.

CoreCore
23.12.08, 23:15
Hi guys great tool this mRatio...

But the number the seed / peers dont change here is fixed in 0 both seed and peers and i dont now is connect to anyone but i using a two days and no problem in the trackers...

Just i need now change our not is yours program ???

And another thing whem a close the program all .torrents files missing and i need start all again so how can i close the program and the files stay in the program.

Like Anon, said for the

1) Peers/Seeds at 0, make sure "scrape" is on (checked)

2) The public version does NOT keep the .torrent files once the app is closed, only the private version keeps them.

czullo
23.12.08, 23:56
On some trackers Scrape dont work :)

anon
23.12.08, 23:57
Which ones, more specifically? It should work on every TBDev/TBSource tracker. But make sure you don't enable it when using the BitTornado emulation - because BitTornado doesn't scrape.

4000th post! :lovesbi:

shoulder
24.12.08, 01:32
Some more results.

Tested mR at HD-bits.ro, working fine, even pretty high uploadspeeds won't cause a ban.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3360

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3358

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3359

anon
24.12.08, 01:35
It also works fine at Waffles with moderate speeds:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3356

Their WTF Leech is an excellent opportunity to get your ratio up. :wink:

vannelli87
24.12.08, 01:37
but it is true that if a tracker change protocol http to https and the port 433 using the client becomes almost useless mod

anon
24.12.08, 01:40
Maybe you mean port 443? Anyway, I guess it doesn't have SSL support yet. You'll have to download non-SSL torrents (this option is often settable in the user profile) to use it Edit: this was proven wrong. :biggrin:

czullo
24.12.08, 01:43
Which ones, more specifically? It should work on every TBDev/TBSource tracker. But make sure you don't enable it when using the BitTornado emulation - because BitTornado doesn't scrape.

on HeavenTracker.org scrape dont work :D

vannelli87
24.12.08, 01:44
thus confirming that if the tracker only uses ssl, these mod not function more

CoreCore
24.12.08, 04:04
what trackers only use SSL? I don't even think the normal clients support SSL connections. But have not really paid attention to that. i use a VPN for my ssl and that works fine.

Bad bad Anon, No hacking your post counts ROFL....sry bud just had too, hugs & kisses

CC

shoulder
24.12.08, 04:19
I think there's no tracker which requires SSL.
But there are a few which offer torrents with SSL optional, like for example revTT, FSC and Waffles.

BTW CC, Re is still waiting for some hot shots. :wink2:

Nobody
24.12.08, 11:14
Works at x264, Bitme.org, Bitgamer, underground-gamer. Rates: 75.4-275.9 kb/s

vannelli87
24.12.08, 16:24
Has anybody tried mratio on scenelife?

anon
24.12.08, 17:29
@CoreCore: as far as I know no trackers force SSL, but some let you choose between it and plaintext traffic, both for site browsing and tracker announcing, for example, RevTT or TB. Most popular BitTorrent clients support secure announcing.

@Nobody: thanks for your test! Those are quite high rates. I have always wondered whether the PMR works at bitGAMER, by the way... don't want to lose my 60+ weeks old account... :tongue:

cheatuga
24.12.08, 18:13
but it is true that if a tracker change protocol http to https and the port 433 using the client becomes almost useless mod

Maybe you mean port 443? Anyway, I guess it doesn't have SSL support yet. You'll have to download non-SSL torrents (this option is often settable in the user profile) to use it.

thus confirming that if the tracker only uses ssl, these mod not function more

what trackers only use SSL? I don't even think the normal clients support SSL connections. But have not really paid attention to that. i use a VPN for my ssl and that works fine.

I think there's no tracker which requires SSL.
But there are a few which offer torrents with SSL optional, like for example revTT, FSC and Waffles.

# Multiple torrent support.
# Tray icon support.
# SSL support.
# Low memory consumption.
# Several bittorrent client emulations.
# Detailed torrent list.
# Detailed per torrent info.
# Keep torrents list saved. (Private version only)
# Port connectivity test.
# Start/Stop all torrents easily.
# Several ways to add torrents. (including drag and drop)

The248 loled xD
merry xmas

anon
24.12.08, 18:24
Everyone makes mistakes - you'll have seen I edited my post. :biggrin:

But it'd be good to know what tracker vannelli87 had problems with. I have just tested it at RevTT and it worked fine, even after editing the .torrent with BEncode to add the port (:443) to the tracker URL.

vannelli87
25.12.08, 18:53
I had no problem. was just to curiosity if work or not work with ssl :top:

anon
25.12.08, 19:03
Then I misunderstood your post... :biggrin:

mR 2.0.10 is up! (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-2-0-10-a-8121/) :top:

czullo
25.12.08, 19:20
maybe close this topic beucase 2.1.0 is out :)

anon
25.12.08, 19:23
I think that isn't necessary :smile:

czullo
25.12.08, 19:54
but spammers will always come here and spam, even if there a new topic

anon
25.12.08, 19:56
That should be no problem, we can move their posts to the other thread...