PDA

View Full Version : PREPARE Thyself to LEEEECH!

SealLion
03.12.08, 06:33
Tis the season to leech soon, folks.
For those of us who are in the Western Hemisphere, the season draws nigh upon us soon to leech for free at various trackers.

You've got your fav tracker, you've got your fav client or tool. Hang on to them 'cuz your gonna need 'em for the GREAT LEECH coming soon to a tracker near you. YOu can bet your bottom dollar What will have one and do will all the other great music tracker including the movie sites and a whole lot more will be in the spirit soon to let you leech for free.

Tis the season to prepare, folks.

So, have your torrents made to upload ahead of time so that you save time and can concentrate on the most important thing at hand......The LEECH-a-thon, and prepare for the leech-fest of your life. :biggrin: HARHARHAR {evil and sinful laugh}

So, I thought that I would tell you a nice tale.
A legend in fact.
A legend so great that in its time, the known world was in 'shock and awe' and the precedent that it held for all the leechers in known history.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, far away, .......
there was a leecher so great that all the world's leecher's stood in awe of him.
And the administrators of trackers feared this great leecher, that each time his name was whispered, their lips would quiver.

He was known as the Great SEAL!

Some people in the known world called him 'SealLion' for none knew whence came his name. For it was also known though that he was in Great Greed.

For he was a fearless leacher. And his Greed knew no bounds.

He knew that his Great Greed would carry him to lengths unknown .....He neither feared to leech nor feared the administrators of trackers. For he knew what what lowly scoundrels they had become.

His Great Greed had lead him to conquer many torrenting masses before, Yet he knew that the upcoming LEECH would be for all:

Forcing others to pay to leech.
Forcing people to the depths of despair for having to pay to become veryimportantpeople.
For the Great Seal knew that these people were in despair and commissioned himself to leech beyond belief these administrators of trackers.

For he would seek vengence for all the leechers. Now it came to be known that the Great SEal, or SealLIon, was with a group of other leechers who also deigned to leech.

Yet they cheered him on when they heard that he was to leech the trackers of all their torrenting possessions.

http://fc60.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/212/c/b/THE_JUSTICE_LEAGUE_OF_ANIME_by_ninjatron.jpg

He also knew that there were beautiful maidens held prisoner by these evil administrators of trackers.

None knew their names, yet the Great SEal was determined to win them and have them of his choosing from these scoundrelling masses of tracker admins.

For on determined one day, SealLion left his lair and went out to leech and his leeching compatriots cheered him on----LEEECH, thou SealLion. LEECH them all!!

For so fared SealLion against the administrators of trackers. He faced them all and shouted: Thou shall be LEECHED, this day!!!
From this day forth, you shall be humbled. For I shall LEECH you of your torrenting possessions!!!

He faced them all:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/anime123.jpg

The Great What:

the Baffling Waffles, and even the great Damaging Torrent was with them who stood together against the Great SealLion

Even the one who had Bit'ten was with them.

He stood against the masses of sloth.

He fared them to battle and a great battle it was. For the battle was said to have lasted a hundred days.

He spoke out agains the administrators of trackers and once again, shouted out: This day, thou shall be LEECHED!!

and leech he did.
He leeched until they could carry the battle no more. SealLIon had leeched them to cry for donations. :frown:

thence returned the Great Seal to his lair and told of a Tale of Great Leeching.

Never before had the world known such a Great Leech........ {somber}

yoco
03.12.08, 09:42
:biggrin:
Where do you get these ideas? :top:

Love Goku on first picture :tongue::wink2:

SealLion
05.12.08, 00:57
I did have other pics of the big bad guys, but the web link for pics didn't post them in the thread. Just gave links. :frown:

Where do I get these Ideas??

Most of the time, I just sit and think 'what to do next'??

hitman
05.12.08, 01:24
what a legend :biggrin: i laughed that much that i was nearly falling from my chair :tongue:

SealLion
05.12.08, 01:44
When I"m glad pple like my stories of adventure and legend.

HEY!!!.....I should be in comedy:biggrin::biggrin:.

Pssst.....I hope that there's some tracker admins in this place....lurking, looking, sneaking,....perhaps reading my legends.

zatoicchi
05.12.08, 03:24
you are truly a man with a skill of great writer....It was very entertaining... :top::klatsch_3:

SealLion
05.12.08, 03:40
zat, my friend. I haven't seen you in what seems like ages.

Where've you been, now, huh??:smile:

anon
05.12.08, 12:58
@SealLion: now that's creativity :top:

And remember - real legends never die! :cool: (I stole this from a CRD .nfo :tongue:)

Tinkle
14.12.08, 09:29
hahaha one of the most different stories hahaha thinking of making a anime
Leeching sealion zzzz (DRAGONBALLZ remake based on true leeching legend seolion)
hehehe
:tongue:

Aurion
15.12.08, 20:53
lol SealLion,damn,boy I love you xD it was one hell of a nice story ride tho! where you got that "Leech you dry till you cry for donations" idea from ? loool it sounded like you're the bad junkie evil spirit!

SealLion
15.12.08, 23:54
Aurion, my friend. I basically have the 'leech you dry.....'thing" to remind me of a friend of mine, whom I met over the internet, that used to cheat 'n leech the trackers to exhaustion.

It was from him that I learned to cheat with no regard to the trackers.

anon
16.12.08, 17:50
Just look at the things you learn from your friends :tongue: