PDA

View Full Version : bitme.org and bitmetv.org

Ultralord
27.11.08, 21:40
i trade my invite on Torrentleech.org for one invite on bitme.org or bitmetv.org

BuffaloNor
28.11.08, 13:30
PS! Torrentleech is not on the same level as Bitme and Bitmetv.

Ultralord
29.11.08, 10:37
where i can see the level list of trackers? :s

shoulder
29.11.08, 11:12
At FST (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-298328/?) for example, but you need to be a member there to be able to view the list. :wink:

anon
29.11.08, 16:10
*removed*

anon
29.11.08, 17:46
lol learn something new everday. didnt even know there was such a list. :shockkk!:. thx for the info anon. :klatsch_3:

Now you do. :top:

Just make sure you hit the Thanks button to say thanks next time. :smile:

SealLion
29.11.08, 19:23
HEy!!
My own tracker is there in the list. :biggrin:
LOL.
Sadly, its been brought down to such unprecedented and unsurpassed levels by this rift of cheaters from this place here, that it doesn't even register any longer. :frown:
You guys are ruining me.
LOL

OK. Sorry for spamming. JUst couldn't resist that.

Oh, by the mate m8. If you ever do decide to cheat there on bitme.org. I would highly, highly advise you to be quite careful as the tracker has a number of staff that are in dedicated positions to root out cheaters.

When/if you do have privileges to enter the site, have a look inside the forums. There's lots of members there who are banned due to various reasons, though a large number of them, once you see their ratios, are banned for cheating.

the site makes a habit of rooting out cheaters and this is one tracker that does deliver their boasting on that subject true.

This is not a site that delivers their words with just air. They are determined to root out cheaters. So if you cheat, use the right know-how and the right tools. That's all I'll say.

The best of luck, mate in finding what you want.

Ultralord
29.11.08, 23:31
if i find invite on bitme or bitmetv i dont use cheat because i want clean account on good trackers.. but still searching :/

anon
30.11.08, 00:12
@Ultralord: what SealLion said is completely right. If you get an invite, be really careful with cheating at those trackers. They watch new users very carefully. I recommend you let some time pass before cheating. Download the torrents with the most leechers, and try to seed honestly as much as you can.

Ultralord
30.11.08, 10:25
yes for sure !! if i find invite on bitme :s