PDA

View Full Version : Error msg

Grambo
24.11.08, 03:16
Ihr Seitenaufruf konnte nicht verarbeitet werden, da das Securitytoken nicht mehr gültig war.

Bitte klicken Sie auf "Zurück" und laden Sie die vorherige Seite neu, bevor Sie fortfahren.

Why can't this msg be in English to. It's annoying getting it several times and don't knowing what it means.:baeh:

Dagon
24.11.08, 10:10
hy Grambo,

this is normaly a german forum with an english subarea, so it would be not so easy to translate all the systems of this forum to english. so u can translate things like this with tools from google oder use dict.leo.org for translation.

This error means u should reload the website.

kind regards

Dagon

anon
24.11.08, 14:28
@Grambo: the error message roughly translates to "the page couldn't be processed because the security token is no longer valid. Please click "Back" and go to the previous page before you proceed".

I recommend you delete your SB-I cookies and try again. Also, if you're using Opera, it's been having problems with board sessions lately. It's better if you use a copy of Portable Firefox to browse the forums until this issue is solved.

Grambo
24.11.08, 16:05
@ Dagon: The Google translator is not very good. It is hard to understand what it means sometimes. I'll try your other suggestion. Thx for answering:smile:

" Anon: I use FF. Been doing that since i got internet. I will delete the cookie after leaving. Thanx.

anon
24.11.08, 17:02
If you're browsing the board behind a proxy, this could also be the cause, as other members may be doing the same behind the same server.

Grambo
25.11.08, 01:36
I almost always browse behind a proxy. Here and elsewhere.