PDA

View Full Version : Iplay invite

Rikimaru
24.11.08, 02:07
I appreciate an Iplay invite, i can show proof if you require, I 'm great for an free invite.

I have something back if u want: spotify invite, TTi invite, TL account 12 gig buffer, Funfile invite.
Plz PM me with you MSN i will ask you, friend
Thanks

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.11.08, 22:35
Hello !
I Have Iplay Generated Cod Invitation if you still want.
I'm Interested on the TL acc that you have.

CindyVer
25.11.08, 07:55
I Have Iplay Generated Cod Invitation if you still want.

Sorry but what do you mean by that? I don't understand it ... are you just saying you have an invite to Iplay or do you want to say something else :confused:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.11.08, 12:04
Sorry but what do you mean by that? I don't understand it ... are you just saying you have an invite to Iplay or do you want to say something else :confused:

Yes i have Iplay invitation code(like the one generated by Demonoid)
From what i know iplay has 2 type of invites : 1 type ,invitations that they give to you ,
2 type: the generated code that you can create to invite someone else.

CindyVer
25.11.08, 18:13
Thanks, I get it now ... what is the difference between both?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.11.08, 20:16
Is No Deference because the automated invitations that the tracker give to you ,you must changed in invitation code .
The SignUp Looks like this :iPLAY v3.0b :: Registration on iPLAY! (http://www.iplay.ro/signup.php)

Options
26.11.08, 14:51
hi thepyno, mind if I send you a PM about iPlay invite. I am interested to join iPlay.
but this is Rikimaru's thread

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.11.08, 20:28
Hello Options ,the iplay invitation has been given to somebody for a TL change.
Right Now i don't have any more invites available there but when i have some you will know.
It's very very dificult to get invites there becuase the invites are received only by donation.