PDA

View Full Version : a question about that strategy (shu mod)

kirkedir
22.11.08, 00:24
hi folks
i have 2 questions and i need your help again.
1)
i use fake upload speed mode with intelligent cheat.
my real upload speed is 100kb/s.my download speed is 400kb/s.

so i have set up fake upload amount: 10 - 100kb.
is it correct ?
2)for example,i have downlading and seeding totally 15 torrent files in the same time and in same tracker(for example,all of these 15 files belong to hdbits.org ).
And my fake upload speed is fluctuaing between 10~100 for these 15 torrent files.
for example again,all of these torrent files have 2x seeder and 1.5x leecher.
and i have connected 5 (or more ) leecher for all of these torrents.

my target ratio is 1:1

so;is there any risky situation and is there any worng strategy on this example ?

A-Day
22.11.08, 16:14
my advice is to only have about 4 torrents actually fake uploading. and have them setup so that they upload between 10kb/s to 25kb/s each. this should equal your 100kb/s upload. and then limit the real upload speed for the other torrents on that tracker.

anon
22.11.08, 18:40
hi folks
i have 2 questions and i need your help again.
1)
i use fake upload speed mode with intelligent cheat.
my real upload speed is 100kb/s.my download speed is 400kb/s.

so i have set up fake upload amount: 10 - 100kb.
is it correct ?

I think you should divide your line's max upload speed (100kB/s) by the amount of torrents from that tracker you have running, like A-Day said. So that all the fake speeds add up 100kbs, in case you're asked for a speed test.

2)for example,i have downlading and seeding totally 15 torrent files in the same time and in same tracker(for example,all of these 15 files belong to hdbits.org ).
And my fake upload speed is fluctuaing between 10~100 for these 15 torrent files.
for example again,all of these torrent files have 2x seeder and 1.5x leecher.
and i have connected 5 (or more ) leecher for all of these torrents.

my target ratio is 1:1

so;is there any risky situation and is there any worng strategy on this example ?

I'd limit the amount of torrents from that tracker you run at the same time to 3-5. You can imagine that if you run 15 torrents with a fake speed of 100kbs, the tracker will see you uploading at 1.5mB/s...

And if I understood you correctly, you mean that there's 1.5 leecher for every 2 seeds, right? That'd make 150 leechers if there were 200 seeders, which is a very good amount.

kirkedir
24.11.08, 00:02
Anon thank you very much.
But i dont understand you for this point:

I think you should divide your line's max upload speed (100kB/s) by the amount of torrents from that tracker you have running, like A-Day said. So that all the fake speeds add up 100kbs, in case you're asked for a speed test.

what dou you mean ?who can ask a speed test from me?,tracker ?

thanks.

anon
24.11.08, 01:17
what dou you mean ?who can ask a speed test from me?,tracker ?

It's possible that a tracker admin asks you for a speedtest.net image if they see something suspicious with your reported upload speed (i.e. they think you're cheating).

CindyVer
25.11.08, 08:48
If you have 15 files seeding at an upload-speed between 10 and 100 kb, than you have a chance they start to upload all at the same time at, let's say 50 kb/s that would mean you have an upload speed of 50*15=750 kb/s, and in reality you have only 100 kb/s

So you must limit your upload that in all cases you can only upload at 100 kb/s at all times.