Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

Sarutobi

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

v1.0
+ SBI-Leecher option page
+ No upload (separated options for torrent, ed2k, Gnutella)
+ No Share / No publish files to network (ed2k, Gnutella)
+ Upload only partial files (ed2k, Gnutella)
+ eMule 0.49b emulation on ed2k network
+ Spoof BitTornado clients id
+ No send completed flag on download completed (torrent)
+ Settable number of peers requested on tracker update
+ Fake Tracker reports: fake ratio
+ Fake Tracker reports: fake upload multiplier
+ Fake Tracker reports: report 0 upload and 0 download
+ Fake Tracker reports: report only upload (shown as a seeder)
- Ed2k Ratio
- Setting limitations
* Tweaked some base options
* Some images (Manas)

+: Added Feature
-: Removed Feature
*: Fix/Change

Thanks to:
anon
Butcho
hitman
Rebound
Manas

Password:

saru-share

If somebody wants to know more about shareaza, here is the official website
Shareaza - Bringing P2P Together (http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/)

After some days of hard work here is the first version of Shareaza mod. On next version will be added more leecher features, especially regarding ed2k part.
I want one more time to thank Manas for doing graphics and being very patient with me! Also I want to thank one more time anon, Butcho, hitman and Rebound for their support, help, suggestions and hard testing.

Installation problems?

If someone have problems with installing Shareaza please install in addition the fix in the attachement

Tekrader
21.11.08, 15:35
Hi,
that is awesome. I used a Shareaza mod (by Smasher I think) quite some time ago. It worked really well.

Regards

Codeman
21.11.08, 16:07
danke erstmal für den mod :wink:. kann man den gut auf trackern anwenden? oder wird der spoof detekted? sind die Fake Tracker reports auch gut gecodet?

anon
21.11.08, 16:23
@Codeman: the only client spoof available at the moment is 100% undetectable, and all the fake tracker reports have been tested and confirmed working. :wink:

@sarutobi: great work. :top:

sarutobi
21.11.08, 16:24
danke erstmal für den mod :wink:. kann man den gut auf trackern anwenden? oder wird der spoof detekted? sind die Fake Tracker reports auch gut gecodet?

Please write in english ... cause I'm italian and google translation from german to italian is not that good.

Anyway, bittornado spoof has been tested and is perfectly equal to bittornado client. The same is for tracker reports.

yoco
21.11.08, 16:28
wow, have to try this :biggrin: Don't remember when was the last time I used Shareaza :cool2:

Nice work :wink2:

Codeman
21.11.08, 17:27
@anon sehr schön sehr schön. thx for your help.

@sarutobi thx for your mod.

german:lädt shareaza denn mit gutem speed von emule? ich hab da schlechte erfahrungen gemacht, das der überhaupt nicht laden wollte.

does Shareaza because loads with good speed from emule? I've since done a bad experience, with no good speed.

sarutobi
21.11.08, 17:43
About ed2k I've coded emule-emulation in both communications with clients and servers.
This avoid the problem about some mods not uploading to shareaza client or giving low credits too.

rom08
21.11.08, 22:56
Just a question is shareaza supporting kad network and if not is it possible to implement it?

sarutobi
21.11.08, 23:35
Shareaza does not support kad. Anyway according to official shareaza forum, they are developing it and it will be on shareaza 3.0.0.0. But it needs still some months of work.
Anyway shareaza contains gnutella net, which has less things than kad but is faster.

Bombenleger
22.11.08, 07:57
der Mod ist wirklich super :top:

der Bittornado Spoof und No Upload funktionieren astrein :biggrin:

danke!

MfG

Aurion
22.11.08, 09:20
Would like to Congratulate you guys for finally releasing this amazing mod & also inviting ya for a quick celebration as from this moment we have a new member of our modded family ! :top:

Good Job Sarutobi...

SealLion
22.11.08, 16:02
........inviting ya for a quick celebration as from this moment we have a new member of our modded family ! :top:

Good Job Sarutobi...

Yes. And your all invited for coffee and cookies to my place this afternoon.:biggrin::smile:

Milk with coffee included at no Xtra charge.

I remember I used to use Shareaza when I first started torrenting. It wasn't so bad, though. I kind of liked the chat interface on that too.

system28
22.11.08, 19:04
Incredible!! Sarutobi you are the MAN! I´ve been waiting for a long time to cheat the G2-Net. Finally we have a new GnutellaLeecher. :quote3::beten_2:

A-Day
23.11.08, 04:31
i got an error even after installing the fix. it just won't startup.

sarutobi
23.11.08, 19:34
installing the vcredist is not necessary ... you have to install it only if you can't install shareaza

A-Day
23.11.08, 22:01
it still won't startup. is there anything else i can do?

anon
23.11.08, 23:23
Try using RegScanner to delete everything that's Shareaza-related from your registry, then disabling/closing all your security software before running the Mod.

rom08
24.11.08, 06:20
For info i had to disable kaspersky to succed installing the mod

Grobyc
25.11.08, 13:45
Install went good, opening shareaza connecting without any problems, no problems at all :top:!

Thanks for this great app :klatsch_3:!

proxyhero
25.11.08, 22:34
hy i get a crc (wrong pass) if i want to unpack...can anybody help?

anon
25.11.08, 22:35
It's better if you type the password manually - browsers often add a blank space at the end.

proxyhero
26.11.08, 08:36
...well i test the leecher...but the dl-rate is very slow over hours, maybe i have incorrect preferences...can anybody post the optimal preferences for this leecher...i had dsl6000!!!!

and once again:...i have use the smasher leecher 1.7 before...and i want use it again....but now i can`t import my incomplete downloads from shareaza(G1+2)...just edonkey parts i can import......have anybody the same problemes or a solution for this problem ? THANKS!!!

TPH

system28
26.11.08, 13:13
I guess you should copy (for security-reason not "cut") your old temp-Files in your new Temp Folder. Have a try.

proxyhero
26.11.08, 16:19
thank u but it doesn`t work with this methode....

Codeman
26.11.08, 16:28
what does this option
"fake download : upload ratio 1:1.3"?

sarutobi
26.11.08, 16:32
what does this option ?

this means that shareaza reports to tracker this:

MB uploaded = MB downloaded * 1.3

so if in a session you download 100 MB, you tell to tracker that you have uploaded 130 MB.

Codeman
26.11.08, 17:01
cool... but my upload speed is then higher than my downloadspeed and an many trackers you had an uploadspeed limit for example 200 kbyts.

if you coud make more fake options so the tracker it would be very nice :wink:.

sarutobi
26.11.08, 18:04
cool... but my upload speed is then higher than my downloadspeed and an many trackers you had an uploadspeed limit for example 200 kbyts.

if you coud make more fake options so the tracker it would be very nice :wink:.

well ... already there are 4 different options for tracker report .. which are not few.
Anyway if you (and all other users) have some specific request you write it here, and i'll see what i can do.

anon
26.11.08, 18:12
@proxyhero: make sure you're copying files from your old install's (Smasher's) imcomplete directory to this mod's one. eD2K unfinished downloads should have filenames like this:

ed2k_e6cd19afb1aec4bf166dd99b315ca40b.partial - actual partial data
ed2k_e6cd19afb1aec4bf166dd99b315ca40b.partial.sd - metadata

Regarding connection settings, try following these tips:

Modify the Number of Download Connections

Firstly, it's best to check the number of concurrent connections your network hardware can support.

If you connect to the Internet via a modem attached directly to your PC (eg via USB), then you should be able to virtually have an unlimited number of connections.
If you use a dedicated router to connect to the internet, the number of concurrent connections will be limited by the capability of the router. Due to the limited amount of memory (RAM) used in such devices, the number of concurrent connections is relatively small for P2P. All Linksys (http://www.linksys.com/) (wired or wireless) routers support a maximum total of 253 concurrent connections. This limitation applies to all internet activity, so don't tell Shareaza to use all of them; allow some spare connections for web browsing and emails etc.
If you use PC as a dedicated router (with a modem attached directly to it), then you should be able to virtually have an unlimited number of connections.

Unfortunetly there's no test for this, so I suggest contacting the router manufacturer for information. If you just can't, or don't want to, you'll have to guess (255 is a good estimate).

Once you've learnt the number of connections your hardware can handle, you now know what you can set the options to.

Shareaza Settings > Internet > Downloads - Set Maximum Transfers to 40% of the maximum concurrent connections supported by your network hardware (or use the maximum value if you can have an unlimited number of connections). Set Transfers per File to half of the Maximum Transfers value. Increasing these values helps to properly utilize your bandwidth - this allows you to optimize your "swarm" or "multi source" downloads. In other words - tweaking this setting is strongly recommended.
Shareaza Settings > Networks > eDonkey2000 - Set Client Link Connections to 40% of the maximum concurrent connections supported by your network hardware (or use the maximum value if you can have an unlimited number of connections). Increasing the number of client link connections is the key to the eDonkey network, allowing you to stay in more queues and take advantage of your bandwidth.

Configuration Tip: Maximum Transfers - The Maximum Transfers setting tells Shareaza how many transfers it can use to contact sources, and the more people it can contact, the faster it can start a download. The configuration of this setting depends on your bandwidth. Increase the setting until your bandwidth is allocated. The absolute maximum value for this setting is 200 - unless you have a very high bandwidth connection (fewer than 1% of Shareaza users). If you want to get the most out of your connection, try starting the number at 40-60, and raising the number in increments of 10-20 and seeing which gives you the best performance. It is BAD for the network to increase this setting too high, so be sure you don't set it to an unreasonable amount. Having too many connections can also impede your network equipment (such as a router or DSL modem), or your computer.
Windows 9x Users: Do not increase the Maximum Transfers too high or you could crash your system! See the The Lockups Page (http://pantheraproject.net/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshoot.Lockups) for more information.

Configuration Tip: Transfers Per File The ‘Transfers per File’ is how many sources Shareaza can download from at once. The configuration of this setting also depends on your bandwidth. For a very high bandwidth connection, try 50. For a DSL connection of about 512 kb/s Download, try around 15. The more bandwidth you have, the more the setting should be increased.

Configuration Tip: Client Link Connections This setting determines how many eDonkey sources it can stay it contact with, and the more people you can download from, the better. It is related more to your computer than bandwidth – if your computer is slower, than don’t push it too high. For a newer computer and pretty fast broadband, 800 – 1000 would not be out of the question.
Windows 9x Users: Do not increase the Client Link Connections too high or you could crash your system! See the The Lockups Page (http://pantheraproject.net/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshoot.Lockups) for more information.

You will have to restart Shareaza for these changes to take effect.

@Codeman: you can change the fake ratio yourself so that your fake upload is smaller than your download. :wink:

Codeman
26.11.08, 18:27
@anon thx for the tip
but i don't know the upload-speed then.

@ sarutobi

manually adjustable fakeupload (like 100-120 Kbytes) like in azureus vuze...
and "shown as Seeder with fakeupload would be perfekt :).

anon
26.11.08, 18:31
@anon thx for the tip
but i don't know the upload-speed then.

If you take your download speed and multiply it by your set fake ratio you can get a rough estimate. :tongue:

Codeman
26.11.08, 18:41
@ anon

yes you are right, but it would be better if i would be shown as seeder, cause it takes to long to get my ratio to 1:1 with less upload speed.

proxyhero
26.11.08, 23:34
first big thanks too sarutobi...nice work, maybe u can absorb any functions of the old smasher mod. for example >>> multi edonkey server connect >>> Auto ReAsk for new Source >>> Send Fake max. Upload to G1+2>>> Get latest FakeCheck Data >>> Get latest CountryIP Data >>> Get latest Security Data !!! hoply cames a new release..soon...thanks forward!!!

@anon: thanks u too. i have use the guide of the smasher mod (its in german)...it works "solala" but i can life with them :)

sarutobi
27.11.08, 10:23
first big thanks too sarutobi...nice work, maybe u can absorb any functions of the old smasher mod. for example >>> multi edonkey server connect >>> Auto ReAsk for new Source >>> Send Fake max. Upload to G1+2>>> Get latest FakeCheck Data >>> Get latest CountryIP Data >>> Get latest Security Data !!! hoply cames a new release..soon...thanks forward!!!

Yes i've looked to all features of last smasher mod, we are still at 1.0.0 ... I'll add more in next releases. :top:
For now ... i'm working at new emule pre-mod. then i'll switch to shareaza again and then emule ... and then ... bla bla bla.
The problem is that i've not too much time ... and I've to code in the night ... cause in the day I'm at work.

Codeman
27.11.08, 23:48
when i choose the option shown as seeder, it doesn't show my torrent in my profil at my tracker...bitfactory. It is nothing in my leech or seedslots.

and it would be nice if i could choose the singel dates in a torrent file to download.
And shown as seeder with fakeupload...

thx a lot for your mod ;)

rom08
28.11.08, 07:24
Sarutobi are you a robot coding at night working at day you never rest or sleep?????:tongue:
Anyway that's good for us

sarutobi
28.11.08, 09:51
when i choose the option shown as seeder, it doesn't show my torrent in my profil at my tracker...bitfactory. It is nothing in my leech or seedslots.

and it would be nice if i could choose the singel dates in a torrent file to download.
And shown as seeder with fakeupload...

thx a lot for your mod ;)

maybe that tracker needs to be sent "complete" flag to show the torrent in your profil. anyway that has been tested as working. I'll look again code anyway.

Sarutobi are you a robot coding at night working at day you never rest or sleep?????
and the problem is that i work as coder :biggrin:

Codeman
29.11.08, 12:30
@sarutobi

thx for your efforts.

and maybe could you make this
shown as seeder with fakeupload.

anon
29.11.08, 15:56
@Codeman: just wait until the next release, sarutobi will see what he can do. :wink:

Granatapfel
01.12.08, 00:22
Is this Mod secure like the eMule-Mod from Butcho? (with no upload and no complete-message) or can somebody please give me tips for correct options providing the highest sicurity? (for example regarding the networks)

thank you

For example there is no ip-filter and externally it is neither possible for me to block ips because there is no ip-blocker out there that works well with Windows Vista.

Please do integrate one in the next release :)

use the edit button

Luisillo
01.12.08, 08:05
Is this app better than azureus?

sarutobi
01.12.08, 10:08
Is this Mod secure like the eMule-Mod from Butcho? (with no upload and no complete-message) or can somebody please give me tips for correct options providing the highest sicurity? (for example regarding the networks)

thank you

For example there is no ip-filter and externally it is neither possible for me to block ips because there is no ip-blocker out there that works well with Windows Vista.

Please do integrate one in the next release :)

use the edit button

no upload or no complete messages ... is leeching ... not security, noshare has more to do with security ... but all depends what you intend for security. Anyway you can enable all leecher settings if you prefer.

Shareaza has its own ipfilter ...xray. You can find lists of filtered ip ... first passing in Power mode. Click on View -> Power Mode. Then click again on View -> Security.
I suggest all you to pass in Power Mode ... to achieve all extra features of official shareaza.
There is a more complete filter here, with also antispam and more...
Shareaza Forum &bull; View topic - All-In-One AntiSpam Filter [Nov-15-2008] (http://pantheraproject.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1730)
or a more simple ipfilter here
Shareaza Forum &bull; View topic - Shareaza X-Ray Security Filters (http://pantheraproject.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23)

Anyway on official shareaza forum you can find more tips around this things.

@Luisillo:
i think azureus is better for torrents, and emule is better for ed2k. Shareaza has the big advantage to have both of them in one client and also allow you to download from Gnutella network.

rom08
01.12.08, 22:38
Sarutobi I'm coming with the same request as Codeman it is like in Shu mod a fake upload speed you choose (100 for example) and a fake ratio to stop fake uploading(for example upload to 100 until ratio gets 1:1.2).I hope to be understandable.Anyway thanks for all your efforts

shoulder
02.12.08, 21:54
thanks bro
Use the THX Button instead of doing THX posts.

proxyhero
02.12.08, 22:26
use peerguardian 2.0 rc2 http://phrosty.phoenixlabs.org/pg2-rc1/pg2-rc1-test2-2.exe - to block bad ip-addresses, it works for vista!!! maybe u must disable windows-defender or disable a few updates from windows!!

Granatapfel
03.12.08, 23:02
I've already tested PeerGuardian for Vista and it's unusable still, it still crashes on my machine.

My concept of security is that you can't be catched easily by the industry seeking for illegal acts.

With this mod you only get no-upload and no-share but you have no ip-filter!

Why does my broadband speed go extremely down if I let run this Mod in Vista for some hours.....without even downloading nothing?! (only having files "to download" in my list)

sarutobi
03.12.08, 23:10
I've already tested PeerGuardian for Vista and it's unusable still, it still crashes on my machine.

My concept of security is that you can't be catched easily by the industry seeking for illegal acts.

With this mod you only get no-upload and no-share but you have no ip-filter!

If you read my reply in previous page ... I posted link to Xray filters for shareaza ... shareaza has its own ipfilter system with it own lists.

anon
04.12.08, 20:48
a very good work!

Indeed. But using the Thanks button is enough to say this :top:

dHV4
06.12.08, 13:55
It works very fine for me without the fix. ;]

anon
06.12.08, 16:46
The fix is only for when you can't run the installer. If Shareaza can run correctly without having installed it (the fix), there's no need to apply it. :smile:

Prettymaids
11.12.08, 23:22
I used Shareaza 2 a long back it was support edonky server at that time i don't know if still the same as before.

anon
11.12.08, 23:24
i don't know if still the same as before.

Regarding eD2K server connection, yes, it can still connect to eDonkey servers. :wink:

mattaFX
12.12.08, 15:26
...well i test the leecher...but the dl-rate is very slow over hours, maybe i have incorrect preferences...can anybody post the optimal preferences for this leecher...i had dsl6000!!!!

and once again:...i have use the smasher leecher 1.7 before...and i want use it again....but now i can`t import my incomplete downloads from shareaza(G1+2)...just edonkey parts i can import......have anybody the same problemes or a solution for this problem ? THANKS!!!

TPH
the answer is simple: shareaza by itself is bullcrap. some bloated, memory-wasting, fancy looking piece of software. plus i don't see any benefit in using more than one p2p-network at a time:
fastest way to get 0day stuff is using bittorrent.
ed2k is great for old and/or rare stuff. gnutella? well, mhmm, let's skip that one. i guess if you're looking for the most comprehensive collection of malware, be my guest and use gnutella-network.

furthermore: usually when im downloading stuff over bittorrent my bandwith is pretty much maxed out (DSL 6000). so there's no way i could download anything else with a decent speed.

conclusion: using a bittorent client + an emule mod is fastest way to get your stuff.

anon
12.12.08, 16:42
the answer is simple: shareaza by itself is bullcrap. some bloated, memory-wasting, fancy looking piece of software.

Bloated? Why..? From a resource usage point of view, it uses just a bit more than uTorrent. And if you mean the UI, just apply the "Skin+" skin...

Memory-wasting... it won't use more than 20MB here. I think everyone can afford this small RAM usage.

And no P2P program will download at full speed if it isn't set-up correctly anyway.

plus i don't see any benefit in using more than one p2p-network at a time:
fastest way to get 0day stuff is using bittorrent.
ed2k is great for old and/or rare stuff.

Multi-network support lets you download the same file from different networks, increasing your download speed. If you don't like it, it's really easy to disable it.

Codeman
13.12.08, 11:33
ich weis nicht ob das nur bei mir so ist, aber ich kann nur 3 torrents maximal laden, wenn da 4 oder mehr reinschreibe, dann ändert er das sofort um. Gibts da eine Lösung?

proxyhero
18.12.08, 14:50
hy again,

u must start PG with Aministrator Rights, then should it work!!! and it doesn`t work, close the pg.exe over taskmanager and then try again...and again...and again...i must PG start many time too, before it goes...when it work u see the cover of PG!!! keep trying!!!
and once again: close before u start PG, all internet connection...browser, messanger, p2p..ect!!!

Rantanplan0567
29.12.08, 11:47
ich weis nicht ob das nur bei mir so ist, aber ich kann nur 3 torrents maximal laden, wenn da 4 oder mehr reinschreibe, dann ändert er das sofort um. Gibts da eine Lösung?

Hi Codeman, du musst auf erweiterte Eintellungen umstellen, unter Ansicht. Dann kannste unter Torrent Einstellungen wie überall die Anzahl ändern. ich hb immer 10 laufen, ist aber Router abhängig.

supercopito
09.01.09, 09:01
What can explain how to make the final descent of emule actually be effective because despite the fact that I followed the advice of colleagues in the other settings and have enabled the option to carry the program to see us as the other version of emule 0.49 Waiting lists to see the remains as that without having turned sluggish. Another question that is because I was used as a utility / bittorrent client (bitornado) when the latest bittorent azureus, utorrent or bittcomet (the latter customer is superligero) While grateful for the input of so much work and I am nobody to ask, not be better for the next version using one of these customers, improve the utility of emulation and, if possible, although the original does not contain lead what most people are asking is to add another network which is to kad as today is very necessary.

anon
09.01.09, 16:45
What can explain how to make the final descent of emule actually be effective because despite the fact that I followed the advice of colleagues in the other settings and have enabled the option to carry the program to see us as the other version of emule 0.49 Waiting lists to see the remains as that without having turned sluggish.

That option only makes the mod emulate eMule - it should only bypass possible Shareaza score reductions/bans placed on the remote clients' settings, but it otherwise won't speed up your downloads any more than if you were using the real eMule.

Another question that is because I was used as a utility / bittorrent client (bitornado) when the latest bittorent azureus, utorrent or bittcomet (the latter customer is superligero) While grateful for the input of so much work and I am nobody to ask, not be better for the next version using one of these customers, improve the utility of emulation and, if possible, although the original does not contain lead what most people are asking is to add another network which is to kad as today is very necessary.

More client emulations are planned for future releases. For now, the BitTornado spoof has been verified to be perfect. (And BitTornado is allowed in a lot of trackers)

Regarding Kad, here's sarutobi's official reply:

Shareaza does not support kad. Anyway according to official shareaza forum, they are developing it and it will be on shareaza 3.0.0.0. But it needs still some months of work.
Anyway shareaza contains gnutella net, which has less things than kad but is faster.

supercopito
05.02.09, 08:45
I brought a little disappointed, I expected that with the thing that had an option to emulate on ed2k emule, get more fluent in download edonkey network stuff, but what I see after you've enabled this option and have changed the parameters give rise to further increase above the network and have enabled the option of not sharing through the gnutella network, I do not just download anything from emule clients through low and if I like Shareaza client and limewire.
Also in the edonkey I have no option to connect with over 200 clients.

My adsl is 3024/320 and I'm using an unattended windows xp which has removed the restriction of the limit imposed by Windows XP, and I have the port open, which is not the same which is default.

My question is if I'm doing something or so. Any advice, thanks for your time.

Sorry for misspelling thousand because I am using Google Translator. :frown:

sarutobi
05.02.09, 12:32
Well about the option to connect to more client ... I removed limits in connections. You have to go in Advanced mode gui to see that options. About ed2k performances are you sure your files should go much better on emule? Anyway next release is not too far to be out. And has many functions to increase ed2k leeching and speed, i hope. I've completed almost all implementation part, I need still some time to fix something and test it.

anon
05.02.09, 18:57
I brought a little disappointed, I expected that with the thing that had an option to emulate on ed2k emule, get more fluent in download edonkey network stuff, but what I see after you've enabled this option and have changed the parameters give rise to further increase above the network and have enabled the option of not sharing through the gnutella network, I do not just download anything from emule clients through low and if I like Shareaza client and limewire.

eMule emulation only makes other clients believe you're running eMule and not Shareaza, that's it. The eD2K network is very dynamic, and file availability/speeds can change from time to time.

It could also be that sarutobi's mod is slower than your eMule install because you have lots of credits in the latter, but have just started using the former, in comparison.

Also in the edonkey I have no option to connect with over 200 clients.

My adsl is 3024/320 and I'm using an unattended windows xp which has removed the restriction of the limit imposed by Windows XP, and I have the port open, which is not the same which is default.

It's good that you've patched the TCPIP.SYS file to allow more simultaneous half-open connections, but that doesn't mean you'll get light-speeds. It just relieves the slowdown effect the default value of 8 imposes.

rom08
05.02.09, 22:33
Maybe the difference come from Kad network wich doesn't exist under shareaza.

anon
05.02.09, 22:34
Yes, that's also possible; since Shareaza doesn't have Kad support (it'll come in v3.0, though), your source searching horizons are limited in comparison with eMule - which also has XS.

Sagittarius
10.04.09, 13:54
hi sarutobi you I wanted to ask a possible information if, I wanted to know when the new version will exit thanks

hitman
10.04.09, 14:42
we have at the moment an internal W.I.P beta for testing purpose saru is still working on it im not sure if he have a release date. i would say in a few weeks depending on his free time.

sarutobi
10.04.09, 14:58
Yes ... as hitman said if everything will go as I hope, next week will be completed debug & test phase. So that the week after I'll go with the public release.

Anyway the new version will have many changes at the ed2k part and something at the torrent part.

hitman
10.04.09, 15:01
Anyway the new version will have many changes at the ed2k part and something at the torrent part.

a little bit for everybody :biggrin:

Grobyc
21.04.09, 12:58
This Shareaza mod kinda reminds me to Shareazaplus that I've used a while but now im using this one. As im looking for further improvements, I hope it gets even faster than Shareazaplus (which is based on old core with alot of bugs, 2.1.0.0 if im right).

Good luck with it Saru and others, thanks for this release :top:!

mnbvcxz
23.04.09, 03:24
i did not get working that "Import Parts from Emule , Edonkey Downloads" what is the problem, i use leecher mod emule.

sarutobi
23.04.09, 11:56
i did not get working that "Import Parts from Emule , Edonkey Downloads" what is the problem, i use leecher mod emule.

reading on shareaza official forum, seems that with last emule release something has changed in part files so that shareaza cannot import it. As it seems it'll be fixed on next official shareaza release