PDA

View Full Version : cheating on Waffles and Pedro's

ypod
20.11.08, 11:35
hi all!

i read all threads about this, but they are old allready...could someone tell me how to cheat on these trackers? i'm new there...untill now i used Utorrent leecher pack, but there wasn't so high-level trackers...thanx ;)

anon
20.11.08, 17:30
I don't know about Pedro's, but definitely don't use the uTorrent mods at Waffles - you'll be instantly banned. I recommend you use the Azureus Hack, grab new or popular content with lots of leechers, and keep your fake upload speed below 20kB/s there.

ypod
20.11.08, 19:19
anon give me a link pls with the version of Azureus Hack that works on waffles ;)

anon
20.11.08, 19:21
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6775

jolas
21.11.08, 01:21
pedros is easy to cheat.

enough said use shumod.

underforeed
22.11.08, 02:53
but you cant overseed, so stop at 3.0 ratio

SealLion
22.11.08, 05:57
According to my experience, you may also use GreedyTorrent {The greedy leecher's tool:biggrin:}

Have fun with what ever you use. :smile:

Aurion
22.11.08, 09:27
Won't say more than others before did already....while you are preparing for standard,medium or high buffer,just grab a torrent (that you won't use) with high seeders/leechers ratio & start downloading to see how much steady the speed is,then decide wither to set high fake or normal one depending on how many leechers you got in your swarm after download completion...that always varies among different files,just wait & see then decide & don't rush or over fake or you will be desperately sad !

anon
23.11.08, 23:50
thank-you all for answers :wink:

Use the Thanks button to say thanks :top:

maiden94
13.03.09, 09:53
guyz will mratio with moderate speeds work there????

anonftw
13.03.09, 10:08
Yes, but use in HIGH S:P Ratio torrents ....be Safe .... DO IT slowly and you will survive !

Aurion
13.03.09, 13:23
Well,most Pedro's files are with high S:L ratio,and the problem is that 90% of users there are using their own home connections on which cheating there even on very popular torrents is considered one hell of a challenge,that's why you have to go very easy over there.

neogundamx
15.03.09, 17:40
i used NRPG @ pedro very long ago and it woked fine
just make sure that u use low speed and u should be fine (i use 5-10 kb/s)

Aurion
16.03.09, 13:15
I don't recommend using NRPG now,because as far as I know,even FunFile has an anti script for NRPG,so your best shot is sticking to Extreme mod & mRatio also with very low speeds.

anon
16.03.09, 19:00
If you use the memory reader, the only thing they could detect is the :Port problem. If you want use an RM-like tool, stick to the vanilla RM itself, a well-coded or tracker-specific .client file and the reader, or mRatio.

shoulder
16.03.09, 19:06
I agree with the low speeds on waffles.

But from my experiences I can say up to 600KB/s worked fine for me on BTMusic.
Anyway, I still recommend not to use such speeds, I just tried if it works and it does, but I think it isn't "healthy" to do so every time. :wink2:

Terminator
16.03.09, 19:19
i am using mRatio at waffles ...with slow speed 15-20kb
and still there atm.
just vary your speed at every announce keeping it 20kb restriction.

mRatio working good at ethor, hd-spain, x264 and many others.

Großmutter
16.03.09, 20:26
works the PMR on BTmusic?

anon
16.03.09, 20:27
I'm not there, but since BTMusic is level 5 in the Ranklist, I'd strongly recommend you don't try it.

Lokare
17.03.09, 05:46
mRatio working on both Waffles and Pedro's.

Just cheat moderately.

Tinkle
18.03.09, 03:51
i think at waffles i would say cheat at normal upload speed that you have since upload speed should look realistic then no problems
i personally use low speeds but i also make sure my upload speed is low and seed time is high
since trust me waffles people like people who have good seedtimes as a result once you have cheated and achieved ratio on a torrent using mratio
keep the upload speed between 2-5 KBps so that upload is slow but seed time is more

and last but not least advisable speeds on torrents 12-20kbps
but if seeding more than 5 torrnts on mratio would suggest ny where between 2-5 for each torrents
using advanced options in waffles is also advisable to make cheating more safe

mike
24.03.09, 14:14
I use vuze (shu mod) regularly on both these trackers and can recommend the following general settings:

no intelligent cheat - instead I will start fake upload after ~2 min of downloading
fake upoad "speed mode++"
upload ~10kb/s, leechers < 10
upload ~30kb/s, leechers ~20
upload ~45kb/s, leechers > 30

this should keep you under the radar
if you want to make a larger buffer (quicker) do 2, 3, 4 torrents at the same time with the above settings
- choose your torrents wisely and don't overfake too much. In my invite tree most common ratio is ~3.5. For btmusic I suggest less

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:20
@mike: I suppose the mid last part of your words is quite true specially on BTMusic since most users there depend mainly on their normal home connections in terms of downloading & uploading,which means that the swarm average speeds over there won't exceed 1MB/s (including users with SBs).Anyway,it's a good idea to maintain a speed of 100~150KB/s over there in order to stay hidden.

Fingertip
25.03.09, 22:06
Any luck using the NoComplete_Report-Seeder mod on Waffles?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 22:58
Anybody has problems with the waffles login page ?
Because at me it keep give me a error :
No input file specified. on Firefox and on IE 8.0 it's not loading.

splicer
25.03.09, 23:22
Anybody has problems with the waffles login page ?
Because at me it keep give me a error :
No input file specified. on Firefox and on IE 8.0 it's not loading.

I can log in perfectly well; just tried right now. Must be something on your end.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 23:30
I can log in perfectly well; just tried right now. Must be something on your end.

Tanks..i have found out..it was because the link...i have used the favorites shortcut and it looks that have made some change in the php name pages..now is main.html not login.php ..that's why she did'n't work.

anon
26.03.09, 00:20
Any luck using the NoComplete_Report-Seeder mod on Waffles?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll jump directly as a seeder, and most of Waffles's torrents are user uploads you can't get at other places.

Fingertip
26.03.09, 01:34
I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll jump directly as a seeder, and most of Waffles's torrents are user uploads you can't get at other places.

Yeah, I didn't really think that through. My fondest wish is that there was a way to get just the couple torrents I want to leech and not have to hassle with mRatio running all the time, making it look like I'm a good little seeder.

Lokare
26.03.09, 11:42

If you jump in as a seeder for scene (V2) releases it's alright I think.

But definitely not for V0 or FLAC.

:wink:

Aurion
26.03.09, 16:56
In general you shouldn't be using this feature since jumping on the torrent directly as a seeder would draw too much attention to your playground,and I don't think we need this.

anon
26.03.09, 16:58
My fondest wish is that there was a way to get just the couple torrents I want to leech and not have to hassle with mRatio running all the time, making it look like I'm a good little seeder.

Once you've made yourself a good buffer you'll be able to download without worries. Good torrents to buffer on (you can even jump as 100% done) are the Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur and DCP/Minutemen packs.

If you jump in as a seeder for scene (V2) releases it's alright I think.

Yes, fake preseeding with scene releases should be less risky as long as you don't overdo it.

mike
26.03.09, 21:56
Once you've made yourself a good buffer you'll be able to download without worries. Good torrents to buffer on (you can even jump as 100% done) are the Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur and DCP/Minutemen packs.

Yes, agreed. Or if you feel like you need to seed something back you can get Rosetta Stone from Demonoid here (http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/520708/35079912/) it is the same as that found on waffles.fm and what.cd.

Fingertip
26.03.09, 23:38

My primary concern is getting into trouble for hitting and running if I just download whatever I want. I mean, I could always do the mRatio thing like I had discussed before, but I'm bound to be absent-minded one day, slip up, and get screwed by it.

Maybe I'm just over-thinking this.

Tinkle
31.03.09, 05:08
guys i just have a small doubt if i directly jump as a seeder for rosetta stone using mratio the snatch list will show me as 0 downloaded wont that be risky

Fingertip
31.03.09, 08:52
guys i just have a small doubt if i directly jump as a seeder for rosetta stone using mratio the snatch list will show me as 0 downloaded wont that be risky

No, because you can get that same pack on Demonoid.

anon
31.03.09, 22:29
Exactly. Jumping as a seeder on torrents you can find elsewhere is less risky.

Just in case, here are the fake preseeding tips:

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

fooltoo
01.04.09, 18:45
can i use the no complete report seeder on Pedros ?

ialso if i use mratio , what is the max up down, that i should use.

A full detail is greatly appreciated

anon
01.04.09, 18:47
can i use the no complete report seeder on Pedros ?

I'm not there, but I wouldn't recommend it, since from what I've heard all of BTMusic's content are user uploads you can't get at other places.

Aurion
01.04.09, 20:33
plus being in a swarm consisting of users who like very much to use their own home made connections to buffer big GBs.

Popepa530
01.04.09, 23:30
how about ghost leeching there? seeding is too hard :(

thx

StealthLeecher
03.04.09, 18:26
I used fake upload speeds b/w 300 - 600 KB/s on waffles.
Select big torrents and select show you as seed
and BOOOOOOOOOOOOm

splicer
03.04.09, 18:41
big torrents
By that you mean torrent large in Gb or large in terms of seeders? Large torrents can be the worst to cheat on , if you show yourself as a seeder that is. Most seeders will probably partial seeders, eg they only grabbed a part of the torrent, hence you stick out more.

mike
03.04.09, 20:13
I used fake upload speeds b/w 300 - 600 KB/s on waffles.
Select big torrents and select show you as seed
and BOOOOOOOOOOOOm

LOL big kahuna's :top: what tools are you using?

Aurion
04.04.09, 01:50
By that you mean torrent large in Gb or large in terms of seeders? Large torrents can be the worst to cheat on , if you show yourself as a seeder that is. Most seeders will probably partial seeders, eg they only grabbed a part of the torrent, hence you stick out more.

Maybe,he means large popular torrents such as Rosseta Pack that's known for doing large buffers @ both What.cd & Waffles,or he might mean raw large files,but it's very true that those files are hard to cheat on due to the fact that they have either partial seeders or not enough connected seeders to fake to.

Tinkle
04.04.09, 03:25
i think the DCP packs are best bet to make safe fake in waffles
also i would like to know how do i get points in waffles since i surely came to know its not based on seedhours i mean for every snatch u get nearly 5 points or so how is it possible to increase points

anon
04.04.09, 18:59
also i would like to know how do i get points in waffles

Supposedly you get points for:

snatching torrents
uploading your own ones
reporting bugs, finding one in the shop area will particularly get you a good amount of points
filling requests
inviting someone that gets promoted
contests

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:00
though i snatch torrents one of weird thing is for some torrents i get only 1 point for snatching for some i get 5 and for some more than 5
are there any specific allotment for which torrents snatch how much points u get

anon
07.04.09, 20:01
I don't really know. Perhaps it has something to do with their size, amount of leechers, if they are WA-approved uploads, how much you've uploaded while leeching it...?

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:11
i generally keep my ratio in DCP packs between 1.2-2 not more than that
and on albums little higher but not too much

Aurion
08.04.09, 00:46
As a personal advice,don't ever go beyond 1.5 on every torrent you fake on specially on Waffles where more than 60% of the global user base use their own regular home connections,that's why Waffles is one of the biggest trackers out there where swarm's speed unbelievably change in very fast patterns.

Tinkle
09.04.09, 19:46
aurio what u said is true but if u fake using very low speeds u r seedtime is shown as very high and as a result the ratio eventhough if high if they see snatchlist due to high seedtimes and low upload speeds they dont suspect
but still if u using speeds above 15-20 then my advice dont overfake if u like me patiently faking it taking days to upload gb showing as if u r struggling to upload and all and maintain good ratio the problem is comparatively less
advice if u faking at trackers like what waffles my say is keep speeds near actual upload speeds doesnt create much problems then