PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on PirateThe.Net (PTN)

Rikimaru
20.11.08, 05:45
anyone know how to cheat on PTN, it's ratioless tracker and i think it's hard to cheat there
Thanks

shoulder
20.11.08, 14:56
Sorry for asking, but why do you need to cheat there?

AFAIK you have to seed for 72h regardless which fileratio you reached.

SealLion
21.11.08, 00:28
When I was there, it didn't make sense anyways to cheat. Completely ratio-less.

MIght as well just download and seed like you would do if you weren't cheating.

jolas
21.11.08, 01:19
kids nowadays just wanna cheat :p

they even whant to cheat on places whit no ratio need...... lololol

Rikimaru
22.11.08, 16:43
Download Rule: "Seed back what you download to at least a 1:1 ratio or at least try to. if it's impossible for you to seed to 1:1 then you must seed for at least 3 Days within 7 days of completing the torrent."

What happen if i cant seed at less 72 hours, sure ratio 1:1 is very hard in PTN
:(
need help

SealLion
22.11.08, 19:17
Lots of trackers mention this. What most trackers mean when they make such a statement is a cumulative amount of time. Not necessarily straight through. A cumulative amount of time over X amount of days that it takes you to do so.

shoulder
22.11.08, 19:23
Like SealLion said, you don't need to seed 72h nonstop, but within 7 days.

That means you could seed for example 10,28h per day and you'll be fine.

SealLion
22.11.08, 21:24
I should add something else to what I've mentioned above. Your better off getting support for this at the tracker level. I highly recommend it b/c there, if for whatever reasons you can't seed back for over a period of 72 hours, you have the opportunity to speak with the appropriate persons there.

In all honesty, there's only so much support you get here for your PTN concerns. If you have a PTN concern, seriously,..... you need to go to PTN and describe your unique situation there to the appropriate persons for whatever acceptable reasons that you WILL need to state for not being able to seed for 72 hours, if that would be the case.

You need to have an appropriate and acceptable reason. And even that may be hard to come by.

stating that you can't seed for 72 hours b/c your sleeping is not acceptable.

stating that you can't seed for 72 hours b/c your at school or work is also not acceptable.

stating that you can't seed for 72 hours b/c your having supper or doing work on your computer is also not acceptable.

stating the you can't seed for 72 hours b/c your on holidays is also not acceptable. Bookmark the torrent for when you come back is what they'll tell you.

The reasons for the above is b/c there's no reason you can't keep your computer on overnight or while your away at work.

If you don't expect to seed, then don't download. That's what they'll tell you.
Not me....but them. Ce la vie, qui??

jolas
23.11.08, 02:40
usually i leech and seed the 72 separated.... when i feel like it.

ptn suckx

Rikimaru
23.11.08, 03:00
all mean: no-way to cheat on PTN ?
( FTN too, ratioless tracker)

xarda
23.11.08, 07:59
all mean: no-way to cheat on PTN ?
( FTN too, ratioless tracker)

You can cheat...but both FTN/PTN don't really enforce 72 hrs unless you drop like 3-5 movies all at once and do it often. Going back to the topic you can use shu mod but chances are if they're anything like bitmetv and check the overall speed (swarm) and see your IP is seeding at a higher kbs than a seedbox = BANNED

Options
26.11.08, 14:58
but if you just cheat with low speed. then they cant really tell whether you cheat or not. but yeah, there is no need to cheat on ratioless trackers.
cheat on bitmetv is necessary :top:

Aurion
29.11.08, 18:20
lol you are all right guys,but the dude just wanted a tip on cheating there so why not straight answer him ?!

@Rikimaru: Just pick the most popular file with highest seeders (to get a tight shadow under'em)/leechers then download the whole thing regardless of your need of it,then set a fake till you reach a 1:1 ratio & for sure use reasonable speeds...

maniak
02.12.08, 05:31
yep i konw that its a ratioless tracker, but when you want to have more gold, you have to cheat, i use shu when the torrents have leechers and i have no problems

surname
16.02.09, 20:55
shu works everywhere =)

shoulder
16.02.09, 20:57
We know that already. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should be a bit more specific if you have successful experiences. :wink2:

zatoicchi
17.02.09, 02:41
cheating on PTN is very easy...just cheat wisely ,they dont have a good scripts there..
not unless they change their scripts..i know that UTorrent mod works there real good..

ypod
17.02.09, 10:41
the main problem on ptn is that "popular" torrents have 6seeders/1leechers, so thats why is harder to cheat, but utorr and shumod works fine there

Aurion
18.02.09, 18:51
the main problem on ptn is that "popular" torrents have 6seeders/1leechers, so thats why is harder to cheat, but utorr and shumod works fine there

Still,you can do it with low speeds,like 60~100KB/s & specially after more seeders join the swarm.

shoulder
18.02.09, 19:39
I still don't get the reasons for cheating on ratio-free tracker.
Why risk an account when you just need to leave your client open to be fine?

Back then when I was a member there weren't many leechers, don't know about now since they banned me two times. :biggrin:

ypod
18.02.09, 23:07
cheating beacause we need more traffic, and gold to play some blackjack :biggrin:

maiden94
05.03.09, 15:00
guyz suppose i wanna cross seed a torrent, do i have to seed 72 hours for crossseeding?

anon
05.03.09, 16:07
I'm not at PTN, but according the FSF article about ratio-free trackers, you do.

Superking
05.03.09, 21:23
you don't even need to seed for however many hours in a row so you can even switch your computer on and off as long as you do however many hours eventually. Also you can limit your upload to 1KBpsw if you want

maiden94
06.03.09, 06:56
but do i have 2 seed a torrent i've not downloaded from PTN for 72 hours??

shoulder
06.03.09, 14:41
How do you mean that.

You joined the torrent as a seeder on PTN?

anon
06.03.09, 16:29
I think he means getting the torrent from another tracker, and jumping on it directly as a seeder (preseeding).

Again, I'm not at PTN, but according the FSF article on ratio-free trackers, yes, you still have to seed 72 hours.

piratepiggy
06.03.09, 16:58
I think the main reason ppl might cheat in ratio-free trackers is coz of the gold and other incentives IMO..

which is great but u have to be very careful on these trackers coz the swarm is very little compared to TL etc

Aurion
07.03.09, 16:43
@anon: I don't think that fully true my friend :smile: I mean without even sticking to a certain rule or something,this is something logical,if you already have the torrent on your PC,then joined up the swarm,that means you will be recorded as 100% completed the file,then you start seeding,and that also means,if you uploaded 1 kb to any user,then you ratio already jumped over 1.0 so I don't think you still need to seed it for 72hours.

anon
07.03.09, 16:46
In that case your ratio will be Inf. :wink: Is that your opinion or a personal experience? Because I'd like to know this as well...

maiden94
08.03.09, 10:34
aurion have you tried it????
please tell me

Aurion
08.03.09, 12:25
Honestly,no I didn't but I was talking common sense,but anyway,did you try to contact any Staff member about this or checked forums there ?

Tinkle
18.03.09, 03:47
i think cheating at ptn is not necessary but still if people wanna cheat for gold i think even that can be avoided by chatting in irc and some people are generous to give gold
:)
but still mratio works great there without ny problem
upload is advisable to be kept between 50-60

Aurion
19.03.09, 01:49
Yeah,you can do that to accumulate gold,but it's not necessary since they don't have any cool items to be bought off their market except that 1TB upload boost :biggrin:

nishant
03.05.09, 03:00
Has anyone tried using mratio to fake download and then up at 0?

fooltoo
03.05.09, 06:12
Sorry for asking, but why do you need to cheat there?

AFAIK you have to seed for 72h regardless which fileratio you reached.

not necessarily , if yo can cheat to 1:1 ratio or more, there is no 72 hr seed deadline. 72 hr seeding is conditional to not reaching the 1:1 ratio

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

well, you guys can leech the torrent. and vary the up speeds between 0 to 50 in mratio as well. SInce mratio remebers the torrent completion and the rates, you can start them rightaway to cheat the seed.

I did it , but remember not to hit and run. thats the thing they hate the most out there, even if fake only partial download of any pack

SBfreak
03.05.09, 13:59
I can't seed for 72 hours....so I use Azureus hack with speeds between 40kb/s and 70kb/s.

freeze238
03.05.09, 18:21
offtopic:on ptn,if your ip changes,do they ban you like what?I need to know this quick since they are connected to what and waffles

and if someone gets disabled at what,they will pass all info(like ip,name,etc) to ptn right?

sorry again about all this offtopic but its important

morgan
03.05.09, 18:42
offtopic:on ptn,if your ip changes,do they ban you like what?I need to know this quick since they are connected to what and waffles

and if someone gets disabled at what,they will pass all info(like ip,name,etc) to ptn right?

no i my acc in what disabled due to sharing with a friend which is untrusted then my BCG and some other trackers got disabled but ptn not
so i think they don't share the info
but this happen 4 or 5 month ago i don't know what may happen now

but i heard that if the ip changed may be you could get banned as they might think that you traded your acc

anon
03.05.09, 18:49

Maybe, since they're connected. But you can minimize the risk by using different usernames, passwords, e-mail addresses, avatars (don't host them on a site that requires registration; thanks anonftw) and, if possible, IPs.

It's not off-topic as long as the talk is about PTN. :smile:

If you're trading, waiting some time before you get the account (and jump with your IP on it) and change the password would be a good idea - of course there's the possibility of the person you've traded with to re-enter the account and change the pass, therefore effectively "reclaiming" it.

freeze238
03.05.09, 19:01
but people do successful account trades with ptn,so they should be banned right?how could they say it is successful?and maybe they dont share info,what has too many info on cheaters,traders:biggrin:

anon
03.05.09, 19:02
That's why I said "maybe" :tongue:

Tinkle
03.05.09, 19:54
I should say PTN gets u r account disabled if IP changes
but if IP change is with in country no problem else there is a high chance of ban or dsabled

fooltoo
04.05.09, 10:29
of course there is possibility of ban if the ip change varies on a country level. you can t be on one country in one moment, and on another part of the world just in 5 mins

StealthLeecher
04.05.09, 14:38
Mratio works like charm

shawshankraj
04.05.09, 14:49
Mratio works like charm

ya i have checked mratio upto 50 kbps

anon
04.05.09, 14:51
More details please...

shawshankraj
04.05.09, 15:42
More details please..

Just catch any torrent with more than 2 leecher and began seeding with mratio

Aurion
04.05.09, 19:49
Honestly,this would be super danger for you buddy,since almost 99% of users there use SeedBoxes,but unfortunately they don't complete the whole torrent due to fast speeds & low number downloaders.So I would suggest you practice caution when picking torrents there.

nishant
06.05.09, 02:25
http://pirat*the.net/comeandplay.php

signups semi-open^^

I dunno what's so great about this tracker. It's terrible IMO. I'm perplexed why it's so coveted. The only value it has for me is its trade value.

alpacino
06.05.09, 04:49

sorry again about all this offtopic but its importantAccording to our good friend SBFreak, PTN trade (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f58/ptn-level-3-a-11547/#post91729) is a sure ban.

anon
06.05.09, 20:52
SBfreak's account was banned right after trading.

In general be careful, PTN has a lot of connections...

mirrormask
06.05.09, 22:09
I dunno what's so great about this tracker. It's terrible IMO. I'm perplexed why it's so coveted. The only value it has for me is its trade value.

you are 100% right on this.
this tracker is a joke.

:baeh:

freeze238
07.05.09, 14:17
well has anyone tried ghost leeching there?might not happen anything but need some confirmation here

fooltoo
07.05.09, 14:38
well has anyone tried ghost leeching there?might not happen anything but need some confirmation here

I dont really know, but i think ghostleeching is futile since PTN only takes into account the traffic ,the total traffic, so if you are leeching , its being added up, and you have nothing to lose

mirrormask
07.05.09, 14:54

on a ratio free tracker that imposes seeding hours, ghost leeching is a very bad idea.

freeze238
07.05.09, 15:27
well ptn is not a good tracker,i agree with all here,so i thought why not add some uploads by ghostleeching since i got the tracker..and for downloads you dont get good speeds at all seems nobody wants to download from there

anon
07.05.09, 17:55
well ptn is not a good tracker,i agree with all here,so i thought why not add some uploads by ghostleeching since i got the tracker

Ghostleeching consists on not reporting anything at all to the tracker after the first announce, so you can't add upload with it...

I don't really know how ratio-free trackers could react to ghostl'ing, since you have to seed the torrent for 72 hours.

Aurion
08.05.09, 13:56
I think Ghostl'ing would cause a ban over PTN,right ? I mean I didn't try that out nor ever I will,but as far as I'm concerned mRatio & Azureus shu work there like a dream which makes it useless to risk your account testing another imperfectly secured tool.

anon
08.05.09, 14:32
mRatio & Azureus shu work there like a dream which makes it useless to risk your account testing another imperfectly secured tool.

Ghostleeching itself isn't a tool but a method. No idea about PTN, but but higher level trackers like ScT can detect it...

alpacino
09.05.09, 01:01
Ghostleeching seems to be such a slick method, I can't imagine how staffers detect you? Since you only show 1 time at all at peerlist right? Because, ofc, the first and only announce to get seeders and their ips. So it must be an even slicker script? :tongue:

anon
09.05.09, 01:03
Yes, for about 1 hour. And you never ever announce the torrent again. From a programming point of view, it's relatively easy to code an script disabling accounts with this behavior, like ScT does.

fooltoo
09.05.09, 04:20
for me, i dont think ghostleeching is a necessity in PTN . ITs ratioless, download adds up to the traffic, you get invites to other sites after surpassing cabin mates.

I dont at alll, ghostleeching is necessary here. Oh and BTW, tested Ptn with RM on some of the popular torrents, OFC with memory readr, and gold updates fine

Aurion
09.05.09, 12:40
@anon: I think I recall seeing something about that staffs used to talk about over SCT,yeah,they might be having that script already,but what about mRatio as a tool for example ? I mean it also some times lag announces & shows you up couple of times for what so ever the amount of time in the peer list,should that script detect those users too ?

anon
09.05.09, 18:01
...but what about mRatio as a tool for example ? I mean it also some times lag announces & shows you up couple of times for what so ever the amount of time in the peer list,should that script detect those users too ?

Scripts shouldn't pick it up because mRatio still tries to announce.

nishant
09.05.09, 19:04
Gold's working fine with mratio..

Tinkle
09.05.09, 21:36
there is no use of gold except for that 1TB boost which is of no use since they dont have a good invite forum
only mvids is a good one and waffles ofcourse
but even in case of mvids they ask lot of things
in short cheating at PTN is useless :biggrin:

nishant
09.05.09, 23:50
there is no use of gold except for that 1TB boost which is of no use since they dont have a good invite forum
only mvids is a good one and waffles ofcourse
but even in case of mvids they ask lot of things
in short cheating at PTN is useless :biggrin:
Wow, that's it? I'd suppose a high level tracker like PTN would have better stuff in their invite forum.

But music vids is pretty good. I know only two other PU forums with music vid invites - what and x264.me.

fooltoo
10.05.09, 04:38
well aurion, in PTN, i had used mRaio, and it did not cause any problems except for me not continuing the seeding after my download completion, hence the h and r warnings.

However, people can look into peerlists, and therefore , it can be suspicious if you are not connectible, as mRatio doesnt make you seen as connectible.

With RM and memory reader, i havent had the problem though.

Tinkle
10.05.09, 04:55
Wow, that's it? I'd suppose a high level tracker like PTN would have better stuff in their invite forum.

But music vids is pretty good. I know only two other PU forums with music vid invites - what and x264.me.
ya nishant believe it or not the invite forum are pretty lame at PTN i would say if u really wanting a tracker with good invite forum
waffles and bitgamer is best
and cheatin at PTN aint hard but thing is most torrents u get at PTN u can find them at TL revtt before they are uploaded in PTN
one good thing about PTN is they have some decent packs which still doesnt make them good since speeds in these packs are low.
Cheating at PTN is adviced if u into gold and need some to bet and all or reqeust pay per view and all.
:biggrin:

anon
10.05.09, 19:11
However, people can look into peerlists, and therefore , it can be suspicious if you are not connectible, as mRatio doesnt make you seen as connectible.

mRatio binds to your fake port, making you appear as connectable. Perhaps you haven't forwarded it in your router/firewall?

nishant
11.05.09, 23:17
It's connectible for me.

The only problem is that it's not "finished" for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

anon
11.05.09, 23:19
Finished? I.e. snatched, 100% done, ..?

nishant
13.05.09, 22:14
@anon

"Finished? I.e. snatched, 100% done, ..? "

here's a screenshot. I want to get rid of the "not finished" and "xxx GB to go" part.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4971/ptn.png (http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ptn.png)

ya nishant believe it or not the invite forum are pretty lame at PTN i would say if u really wanting a tracker with good invite forum
waffles and bitgamer is best
and cheatin at PTN aint hard but thing is most torrents u get at PTN u can find them at TL revtt before they are uploaded in PTN
one good thing about PTN is they have some decent packs which still doesnt make them good since speeds in these packs are low.
Cheating at PTN is adviced if u into gold and need some to bet and all or reqeust pay per view and all.
what class do you have to be at PtN to get into the invite forum?

anon
13.05.09, 22:17
here's a screenshot. I want to get rid of the "not finished" and "xxx GB to go" part.

Did you untick any files when loading the torrent?

nishant
13.05.09, 22:25
Did you untick any files when loading the torrent?

No, I'm using mratio. It's set to 100%. I didn't download the real file. I set it to 99.9% -> 100%.

anon
13.05.09, 22:28
Try again, or do the same with the RM. It should send the &event=completed and &left=0 you need for it to appear as finished.

nishant
16.05.09, 21:03
FILEnetworks Blog: PTN tracker invite applications open today and tomorrow (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/ptn-tracker-invite-applications-open.html)

They're opening applications again. Be modest, don't say "I have a great connection and can upload tons of shit". Say you have a somehwat good connection, is willing to learn, etc.

It's easy to cheat there, just don't overcheat, and use upload hours for gold -> upload credit.

I think the url has already been posted, but if not I'll post it again.

anon
16.05.09, 21:05
I think the url has already been posted, but if not I'll post it again.

Yes, there's a thread about PTN opening already.

http://piratethe.net/comeandplay.php

TheoryTactic
17.05.09, 17:52
Anyone tried grabbing a PTN pack and then deleting the files and ticking "show me as seeder" (in the speed++) with any success?

anon
17.05.09, 17:54
I'm not at PTN, but if you've snatched the whole pack (100%), that should work. As always, be careful for partial seeders.

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 18:54
I cheat on packs with shu mod
Sometimes with rm gold is update regularly

Tinkle
17.05.09, 20:47
shu mod and mratio works
the only problem at ptn is if u cheating at packs then i suggest use mratio since they check out traffics and as such and in shu mod u reamin in peer list as a result they can monitor u which can cause problem
but in case of mratio after u stop u ar removed from peer list
so best bet use mratio there
avoid shu mod and if u want to use shu mod use the upload multiplier

anon
17.05.09, 20:49
in shu mod u reamin in peer list as a result they can monitor u which can cause problem
but in case of mratio after u stop u ar removed from peer list

You disappear from the peerlist after stopping the torrent in the Azureus Hack too. :tongue:

Tinkle
17.05.09, 20:54
You disappear from the peerlist after stopping the torrent in the Azureus Hack too. :tongue:
u sure i was seen in peerlist for some time in sdbits even after stopping torrent in azu
so thought it was like that
nyways if it really does great but for me at sdbits it dint so was little paranoid about it

anon
17.05.09, 20:57
Maybe it took SDBits a while to remove you from the peerlist...

You're shown on it as long as you announce, and removed when you stop the torrent. If your client crashes and can't send &event=stopped, you'll be shown for 30-60 minutes until the tracker times out and removes you again.

TheoryTactic
18.05.09, 02:22
I would prefer to use mRatio, but there are some things/questions that are preventing me. Note the only reason I want to cheat on PTN is for the gold (by seeding non-existant files). Anyways:

-Wouldn't it be suspicious if a user Stops his torrents every time he quits his client?
-Wouldn't it be suspicious if the B_ version changed. Lets say I was using Azureus SBI B18 and now I am using mRatio Azureus B_ (don't know what that is)
-Wouldn't it be suspicious if I d/l anything old at all? Let's say I use mRatio at a d/l speed of 100kb/ps after a few days I would have 40GB on my account, yet no one uploaded anything (assuming no leechers on torrent)
-How do you guys set d/l speeds? Just try to go what your normal down speed is?
-I heard there was a bug in which if a user sets his d/lps to x and his upload to 0 he would get a ban (I read that awhile ago, I assume its patched now, but just double checking)

Cheers!

anon
18.05.09, 16:50
-Wouldn't it be suspicious if a user Stops his torrents every time he quits his client?

No, that's normal behavior.

-Wouldn't it be suspicious if the B_ version changed. Lets say I was using Azureus SBI B18 and now I am using mRatio Azureus B_ (don't know what that is)

Changing client versions could only be suspicious when you downgrade. mRatio can't emulate the latest Azureus versions, so this could be an issue, and one of the reasons I prefer the RatioMaster.

Remember that the Azureus Hack reports the version shown in the left side of the status bar.

-Wouldn't it be suspicious if I d/l anything old at all? Let's say I use mRatio at a d/l speed of 100kb/ps after a few days I would have 40GB on my account, yet no one uploaded anything (assuming no leechers on torrent)

That's the problem with tools. If you're the only leecher and fake download, it'll be hard to explain why nobody is uploading to you.

-How do you guys set d/l speeds? Just try to go what your normal down speed is?

I personally look at the peerlist and try to blend into the crowd by using rates around those of other peers, without going too much above my real download speed (300-350kB/s).

-I heard there was a bug in which if a user sets his d/lps to x and his upload to 0 he would get a ban (I read that awhile ago, I assume its patched now, but just double checking)

Never heard of that. Downloading without uploading shouldn't be suspicious anyway.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.05.09, 11:01
so best bet use mratio there
avoid shu mod and if u want to use shu mod use the upload multiplier

mratio with what speed's my friend ? :biggrin:

douche99
25.05.09, 23:26
Well, Since Shu mod is my favorite and pretty much like safest or more save than RM or whatever...I m faking at about 100-150 like my normal upload speed on well leeched torrents...mostly pack though.
I dont go over my real upload rate if the ask for speed test or something and have been riding save with those settings.:top:

shawshankraj
26.05.09, 00:18
IN ptn they have snatch list that we can not delete so cheat with some limit and with low speed/
I use RM and shu mod that works fine there

douche99
26.05.09, 23:15
Anybody got an idea how to reach sombody over there when the account got disabled ???
Suggestions???
because the support channel aint working since you have got to get invited from the bot.

anon
26.05.09, 23:16
Are you joining this channel?

irc.p2p-net.eu
#ptn.support

Supposedly it's freely accessable.

douche99
26.05.09, 23:37
Well I m always getting kicked by ChanServ
I m a IRC noob so...:frown:

anon
26.05.09, 23:38
Doesn't it give you a kick reason?

You can find an IRC tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f209/here-irc-guide-10485/). :top:

douche99
26.05.09, 23:44
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2850/ircs.png

Thats what it is given to me ?

But I have to take a closer look at that tutorial...was looking for it but didnt find it with the search engine...hm...thanks man

anon
26.05.09, 23:52
If the problem persists, perhaps your IP is banned from their IRC. Try connecting through Mibbit (http://www.mibbit.com/) through AOL.

douche99
27.05.09, 00:03
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6222/unbenanntdgn.png

Getting this on there but I didnt use the aol thing yet...looks like I got a bad IP:redface:

Anyways I tryed searching for aol with the search option but it says that its to general and is been ignored in the search and therefore I dont get any results ???
I have seen the thread before but dont seem to be able to find it in those late midnight hours:tongue:

anon
27.05.09, 00:05
Anyways I tryed searching for aol with the search option but it says that its to general and is been ignored in the search and therefore I dont get any results ???

Here you are:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9897

douche99
27.05.09, 00:28
Well I got it to work with another proxy but anyways there is nobody on there -.-
Gonna try the aol thing tomorrow.
But I still wonder why I didnt find it with the search option of the forum...had that problem a lot of times...
Well, gn8 for now. Hopefully there will be somebody tomorrow...

anon
27.05.09, 00:30
The forum search system can't find anything if you use short queries - try "SCC" or "TL" for example, you'll get nothing too.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.05.09, 21:54
I have seen the thread before but dont seem to be able to find it in those late midnight hours:tongue:

:smile: so you me and aol are invisible on search :cool:

Here is some tips if you want to use aol on tracker...(on irc channel i think the result will be the same since they can spot the aol ip)

Login/register only with Aol on...send the announces only with Aol ON.

PS: Check my sig .<<< Dark Tutorial for IP >>> for tutorial .:biggrin:

anon
27.05.09, 21:57

The dialer creates a kind of tunnel to AOL - you can "separate" it by running the former inside a sandbox.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.05.09, 22:00
The dialer creates a kind of tunnel to AOL - you can "separate" it by running the former inside a sandbox.

for me it's risky to play with 2 ip's in the same time :biggrin:
Never tryed sandbox thing:biggrin: look's like im already old fashion when it come's to use AOL :redface:

anon
27.05.09, 22:02
Relax, you can tell which programs are tunneled and which ones aren't by looking at the [#]'s in the titlebar. :cool:

If you have time to test this, get Sandboxie 3.02 (the most compatible) here (http://www.sandboxie.com/attic/SandboxieInstall-302.exe). :thumbsup:

douche99
28.05.09, 11:36
Well I got it to work yesterday and everything worked fine, but then I didnt want it to start it always an start up and then the dialer didnt work anymore. I changed everything back to status quo but still ... the dialer wouldn't connect anymore. The aol desktop works fine, its just the dialer.

Äh I m not sure how you mean that...okay I can easily sign up through the dialer, but how can I announce through it as well ?
Because if I put a torrent in azu it will be announced through Azu and through my original IP, or is there a way to channel all traffic through the dialer ???

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.05.09, 11:53
Well I got it to work yesterday and everything worked fine, but then I didnt want it to start it always an start up and then the dialer didnt work anymore. I changed everything back to status quo but still ... the dialer wouldn't connect anymore. The aol desktop works fine, its just the dialer.

Äh I m not sure how you mean that...okay I can easily sign up through the dialer, but how can I announce through it as well ?
Because if I put a torrent in azu it will be announced through Azu and through my original IP, or is there a way to channel all traffic through the dialer ???

On the first problem you have to be more specific about what dialer say...what error do you get..

And about the announces..when you have the dialer connected..aol on..and put something in utorrent..azu..vuze...mratio..ratiomaster...the announces will be always with the aol ip..not the real ip...that i have wanted to point out when i have sayd send the announces with aol...keep aol on when you download ..fake something...the problem is that if you want to real download something with aol on the speed will be lower then your normal speed with the original ip.

anon
28.05.09, 18:30

You could try reinstalling the AOL Desktop program.

is there a way to channel all traffic through the dialer ???

That's done automatically. AOL creates some kind of tunnel to their servers, and all traffic goes through it. This has the disadvantage of slowing down transfers.

If you want only certain apps to be tunneled, download Sandboxie 3.02, and install the dialer inside a sandbox. Sandboxed apps will have a new IP, while the rest of your system remains unaffected.

douche99
29.05.09, 12:00
Well, have done a reinstall so now its working again :top:
And yes, the speed is indeed slow but I didn't expect a whole lot. And I finally got the announce thing right. I guess that would be a good deal for traders who live somewhere, where their country is banned and they still could trade/pimp with RM such accounts.
Anyway is the sandboxie 3.02 solution of anon faster than the aol tunneling :confused2:

anon
29.05.09, 14:16
Anyway is the sandboxie 3.02 solution of anon faster than the aol tunneling :confused2:

The Sandboxie thing is a complement to AOL - all it does is making sandboxed apps be tunneled through the latter, while the rest of your system is unaffected. :smile:

nishant
02.06.09, 04:13
I'm getting this weird error in mratio. The torrent is "stopping" but won't stop, and it just sits like that forever.

DriftKing
02.06.09, 11:54
Hey People ! Why you all are crazy about PTN. PTN tracker is sucks. I think its a low level tracker. No more member there. and seeder-leecher ratio is also funny :tongue:. Most popular torrent have 27/23 seeder/leecher(Random Movie Pack) so this torrent have also Partitial seeder.

All PTN releases are also available at TL-RevTT-IPT and all others trackers which have easily to get with good seeder leecher . but i can say PTN is too late than TL and RevTT. If you have TL you dont need like PTN tracker because all releases are availabe at TL.

I saw their comeandplay offer ! They behave like that PTN is no.1 tracker In the world ! Just Kicked PTN............... TL is the best :top:( Because Flash is also works at TL :tongue:)

anon
02.06.09, 15:27
The torrent is "stopping" but won't stop, and it just sits like that forever.

Timeout... are you using AOL or an IE proxy?

syedrahman
03.06.09, 01:09
Its very difficuly as far as 1 knw.. dont even try 2 cheat on PTN.. u might get ip ban

douche99
12.06.09, 00:51
Its very difficuly as far as 1 knw.. dont even try 2 cheat on PTN.. u might get ip ban

WHAT...not for me. Just try the methods which were described earlier in this thread. It works for me very well.:top:

BillyTK
14.06.09, 01:16
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd ask if anyone had any luck logging on to PtN? Are they down?:confused:

shoulder
14.06.09, 01:18
Seems like they are.

BillyTK
14.06.09, 01:21
Just when i wanted to test the waters of PtN. Though they are ratio-less. Its probably the gold fever thats making me want to try it. lol

anon
14.06.09, 18:06
Looks like they're up now.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
14.06.09, 22:59
Failed to Connect

What's with all this up and down..PTN it's not a low level tracker and have some reputation...i'm dissapointed about the Great PTN right now...just when my warn has been removed:mad:

anon
14.06.09, 23:01
What's with all this up and down..

Yes, they're down again. Someone must have tripped on the network cable :tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
14.06.09, 23:07
Yes, they're down again. Someone must have tripped on the network cable :tongue:

http://smhill.net/media/images/images/scott_the_pirate.png
I caught him :smile:))

So...what is the safest here and with wich speed's ?
mratio = 50 up 420 dwn it's good ?
or RatioMaster with the same speed's ?

I'm sorry but i'm to layzy to read all this topic:redface:

classyboy
15.06.09, 03:38
Safest way is to use xtreme mod. Use decent speeds (not too high). It works great for me.

douche99
16.06.09, 02:04
yeah works for me as well, xtreme mod , Up to 200 upload, but you have got to find some good torrents with a lot leechers....kinda hard:tongue:
Of cause with mem reader id of RM.
Dunno what scrips they use, but at the next open signup thing I m gonna try out :biggrin:

douche99
18.06.09, 16:21
I m really dissapointed that they are having some serious trouble or what ever...nobody apparently knows:mad2:
They are down for at least a week or something
-.-
:eek3:

anon
19.06.09, 00:01
About PTN's downtime:

The popular ratio free movie tracker PTN has been down for several days. The site does not display any messages but simply times out when trying to establish a connection. The reason for this is that they are having hosting problems. Here is what 'Rodin' (PTN community rep) posted on TPS forums: "we have some host problems and we are trying to resolve them asap". So it's not just you that's having trouble accessing the tracker. However, knowing that this is just a temporary downtime should be comforting for most PTN members.

FILEnetworks Blog: PTN down, SceneRace moves, GFT broken (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/06/ptn-down-scenerace-moves-gft-broken.html)

Blocker
29.07.09, 03:32
Mmm They disabled my account yesterday ,

I still don't what mistake I did,I use shu mod with a decent upload speed of 100 - 150 kbps

I had 45GB of traffic with ratio in torrents 1:1 most of the time or higher no more than 5,my account 8 weeks old; do you have any idea what was the mistake ???

:frown:

anonftw
29.07.09, 03:52
I would at least ask in IRC. What's they worst that could happen ? They call you a cheater and kick you out ?

Blocker
29.07.09, 04:07
I would at least ask in IRC. What's they worst that could happen ? They call you a cheater and kick you out ?

yeap :tongue: I just wanna know!

If they call me "cheater" I would not feel worry about LOL. :biggrin:

shawshankraj
29.07.09, 06:41
U r snatch list may be reason for ban.
they found it weird or suspicious

anon
29.07.09, 18:06
I had 45GB of traffic with ratio in torrents 1:1 most of the time or higher no more than 5

I personally don't recommend ratios above 3.0, unless it's a small torrent and/or freeleech. +1 to the "what's the worst that could happen on IRC" thing.

Oh and be careful, PTN shares info with a lot of trackers. From what I've heard, this is their only remarkable aspect, lol.

Blocker
30.07.09, 02:45
OK guys I'll take care about it.

Well I'm not so worry because PTN was not in my favourite trackers list because in someway I think is overrated I just love its layout and gfx ,maybe as anon said it could be worse if I check in the IRC what heppened? ; Also I'll take your tips/recommendations!

anon
30.07.09, 18:26
Well I'm not so worry because PTN was not in my favourite trackers list because in someway I think is overrated I just love its layout and gfx

If you're into mainstream movies, TL should be more than enough, I think. I don't care about logo/layout :biggrin: TL's spiral/vortex or whatever that is looks nice, though.

Kapusta
30.07.09, 19:21
How can I to change email on PTN? I see ,I can change Login name and password but how can I change my email adress ?

cheatos
30.07.09, 19:23
How can I to change email on PTN? I see ,I can change Login name and password but how can I change my email adress ?

you can't

an anti-trading shi*

anon
30.07.09, 19:24
You can still ask an Staff member. If your IP range hasn't changed, just tell them your e-mail has been hacked, etc. and they most likely will agree.

Blocker
31.07.09, 04:00
If you're into mainstream movies, TL should be more than enough, I think. I don't care about logo/layout :biggrin: TL's spiral/vortex or whatever that is looks nice, though.

That's truth in someway layout,logo...is not so useful ,I have TL and KG for downloading movies.In my opinion I think that the best thing of PTN is its design,so I'm still thinking is one of the best! :tongue:

shawshankraj
31.07.09, 15:53
s.In my opinion I think that the best thing of PTN is its design,so I'm still thinking is one of the best!

May be u want to checkout iplay and SCT have some best design there..Also GFT has clean design..

anon
31.07.09, 17:43
ScT's design changes when you switch from your profile to the "Browse" page, lol. Like their blue marble and whatever that thing with four squares is called, though.

End of off-topic :wink:

ooblar
27.01.10, 22:14
Since PTN has total traffic system, do you think I could just download at 300-600 KB/s to get some traffic (and a promotion :D)? I would actually d/l the files but I don't think my hard drive can take it.

anon
27.01.10, 22:15
Since PTN has total traffic system, do you think I could just download at 300-600 KB/s to get some traffic (and a promotion :D)?

If download counts as upload like I've heard, then I guess yes...

I would actually d/l the files but I don't think my hard drive can take it.

You could fake download, but only on active torrents.

shoulder
27.01.10, 22:16
Yes, you can.
But, was does the speed have to do with the amount? :tongue:

ooblar
27.01.10, 22:24
More speed=more d/l?

Active = lots of seeders and leechers correct?

anon
27.01.10, 22:25
Active = lots of seeders and leechers correct?

Lots of seeding and leeching going on. :tongue:

shoulder
27.01.10, 22:30
More speed=more d/l?
In the same time, yes. :tongue:

But it doesn't matter if you take 2h for 1GB or if it takes you 4h. :wink2:

ooblar
27.01.10, 22:47
But 24h = 50 GB is much better than 48h = 50 GB, which is what I'm trying to accomplish.

Mihai
28.01.10, 13:01
It's much better but not that safe.

jacksbi
19.02.10, 18:52
can i try mratio on ptn the torrent which have lot of seeders and leechers or there are chances of getting caught?

i had tried it few months back which had worked i dont know if their scripts are improved or not?want to make some gold.

Nokki
01.03.10, 12:52
So guys, I heard RM with Waffles method upto 1MB upload... anybody trying this lately?
I don't wanna get banned there becoz like you said they share info with a lot of trackers...

SBfreak
01.03.10, 13:29
can i try mratio on ptn the torrent which have lot of seeders and leechers or there are chances of getting caught?
Please avoid mR for the time being until it's updated.It's emus are bugged.
Stick with RM.

I don't wanna get banned there becoz like you said they share info with a lot of trackers...
Depends on what screen shots and profile links you shared with them and if you have a static IP.

anon
01.03.10, 17:19
Depends on what screen shots and profile links you shared with them and if you have a static IP.

You could have a dynamic one, but if you used the same IP for PTN and a connected tracker...

SBfreak
01.03.10, 19:50
You could have a dynamic one, but if you used the same IP for PTN and a connected tracker...
I never bothered learning how the dynamic IP works.I'll search right now.
Like a year ago when I was a tracker maniac I got my IP banned on RevTT and so the account.
2 weeks passed.New account.IP ban lifted:confused2:Nice:naughty:
1 week later.IP banned.Wtf.Proxy=>account still active.
My only explanation was that my IP had the same value as that of a month ago.

That's why I said that if you have a dynamic IP you have chances of surviving a global ban.

Instab
01.03.10, 20:08
I never bothered learning how the dynamic IP works.I'll search right now.

mmh, nothing to learn there. for many isps it's just: reconnect and voila, there's a new one :D

C3PO
15.10.10, 23:49
Do u think flashing on every downloaded file, till u reach 1:1, will work?

Mihai
16.10.10, 15:46
Well until a mod sees your profile yes, but after that he might ban you very fast if he is not a noob.

Timmy
26.05.11, 03:57
Tracker is open for applciations.

anon
26.05.11, 04:01
Tracker is open for applciations.

That has already been posted on the respective thread. I don't see the relevance.

Yahoo
12.06.11, 15:46
Most of posts are some way old here.So,did someone figure a proper and safe way to cheat there without being caught ?!

P.S : Just finish downloading 2G file (uTorrent + RF~default values for upload amount) and waiting for the ban. xD

Yahoo
28.06.11, 16:51
Most of posts are some way old here.So,did someone figure a proper and safe way to cheat there without being caught ?!

P.S : Just finish downloading 2G file (uTorrent + RF~default values for upload amount) and waiting for the ban. xD

Account still working ,No problem till now.
i forgot to say after i made the fake upload ,i opened my uTorrent client and started seeding nearly double the time of my download.

Resurrection
29.06.11, 04:49
Account still working ,No problem till now.
i forgot to say after i made the fake upload ,i opened my uTorrent client and started seeding nearly double the time of my download.

I'm not familiar with the functionality of RF. I've used somewhere around 60-100 KBps in the past. What about you?

Yahoo
29.06.11, 12:30
I'm not familiar with the functionality of RF. I've used somewhere around 60-100 KBps in the past. What about you?

RF doesn`t work with speeds,you just select how much RF would report fake upload of your real download/upload.

koel
14.01.13, 16:51
Banned!
Reason: SBI user(showed me my good old profile on sbi on their irc channel)!
I told them that I was a different user & gave my account away But they didn't believe me!

SealLion
17.01.13, 00:44
Did you have had a beef with this sb-i user??

Instab
22.01.13, 02:02
Banned!
Reason: SBI user(showed me my good old profile on sbi on their irc channel)!
I told them that I was a different user & gave my account away But they didn't believe me!

you realize that this thread is public?

roberto1972
22.01.13, 02:50
I think that now, nothing he can do.

rudam.meredez
14.05.13, 00:36
Hey guys! I have a strange question to ask: Is it possible that Mratio somehow fails to report a torrent as complete? I've been downloading a lot of torrents with utorrent, then delete them and let mratio do the work. However I have been forced to take a few week leave of absence from my pc and now my download privilages are disabled. But here's where it gets interesting:
I start the torrents flagged as HNRs in mratio, but the tracker sends back the 'download privilages disabled' error and these torrents just wont register as seeding. The non-hnr torrents are displayed as 'seeding' (same mratio) though.
Any ideas? :/

anon
14.05.13, 01:14
If mRatio doesn't sent the "completed" flag, the tracker can't know you finished the torrent* and thus declare a hit & run if appropriate. The option not to send it in Vuze and Serenity exists precisely to avoid this kind of H&R detection.

The offending torrents are at 100% in mRatio, right? Did you try a real H&R in uTorrent to see if the problem is on their side?

PS: I thought PTN was ratio-free...

* = although in theory, they could look at your amount of bytes left and declare a completion if it decreased to 0 over time. Not sending the completed flag is suspicious, but can happen legitimately with e.g. laggy connections.

rudam.meredez
14.05.13, 20:21
Yeah, the torrents in mratio are all 100% ones. I also tried on VEM, didn't work either. I'm starting to get nervous.