PDA

View Full Version : FTS [ Totally Free ] ** Just ASK **

Aurion
15.11.08, 17:54
Another good closed & requires invite to get in tracker has offered some of it's members bunch of free invites,so Just to spread this fun,I would like to offer whoever wants an invite,Just pm me your email...

Rules :

NO RULES,JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL !

Se7Ven
15.11.08, 21:22
hello dude 1 FTS please:top:

Pyratheon
16.11.08, 11:02
Uf, what exactly does FTS stand for?

Manas
16.11.08, 13:33
FollowtheScene :wink:

Pretty lame imho :biggrin:

CindyVer
16.11.08, 16:40
Signup is only available by invite, if you want to join our community add msn : followthescene@hotmail.com

That's what it says when you try to sign-up. Way to many new 0-day trackers popping up lately.

I'm curious how long this one will survive.

Se7Ven
16.11.08, 18:52
i dont understand it please .......what you mean exactly ????
0-day trackers popping up lately.I'm curious how long this one will survive.

i have signup there .......its dangerous there??

fromas
16.11.08, 19:07
i dont understand it please .......what you mean exactly ????

i have signup there .......its dangerous there??

no it is not dangerous there

ich sags mal schnell auf deutsch
er meint nur, dass 0-day tracker zurzeit aus dem Boden schießen wie Pilze,
deswegen zweifelt er an, dass so ein tracker lange überlebt, weil es
einfach zuviele davon gibt ;)
das hat nix mit gefahr zu tun^^

just explained CindyVer´s post in german :top:

Manas
16.11.08, 19:29
Naja, wenn man sich den Tracker so anschaut, kann man nicht gerade auf hochtalentierte Coder schließen. In diesem Sinne ist er also doch gefährlich :biggrin:

anon
16.11.08, 21:06
Way to many new 0-day trackers popping up lately.

I'm curious how long this one will survive.

Heh, I think I'll have to agree on that a bit - just look at Be A Scener and all the fuss around it (it even got featured at FSF (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/08/12/be-a-scenercom-new-0dayscene-tracker/)) because of its "AUTOBOT" and amazing pretimes. This bot thing had a lot of potential because of being directly connected to a topsite and instantly uploading new material to the tracker; it'd then remain as the only seeder on every torrent until two full copies had been uploaded. BSC's admins thought this would eliminate the need for uploaders, but in reality they made the mistake of overrelying on it and seeming not to acknowledge the existance of H&Rs - dead torrents were rampant, and it was really hard to find something with two or more seeders.

A few days after its launch it underwent its first downtime - the admins said it was a server error, but for me it looked a lot like a DDoS. Then again and again... and it's now been down for weeks, presumably forever. Anyway, you could even use the PMR there. :tongue:

Aurion
16.11.08, 23:10
Thanks guys for enlightening others,now Back On Topic :top: