Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 1.9 is based on uTorrent 1.7.5 and all mods

The pack contains:

Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

Torrent (normal uTorrent)

uTraitor Settings file (use for best preformance)

Changes:

Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
uTraitor settings file by iNverT(THX)
All mods are now based on uTorrent 1.7.5
Changed "about" in all the Mods

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

If you have a suggestion to add more mods in the pack then make it here or if you want a mod to be included in the pack.

Zangorn34567
11.10.07, 03:52
Muss man bei dem Mod über den Proxy gehen?

Manas
11.10.07, 10:46
Wie kommst du denn darauf?

Du musst nicht über einen Proxy gehen :rolling_eyes:

Ist ein ganz normaler Mod; Beim Shu musst du ja auch keinen Proxy verwenden....

Zangorn34567
13.10.07, 00:37
Ja aber wenn ich die "Einstellungs" exe ausführe wird bei meinen Einstellungen ein Proxy Server aufgeführt... noch dazu muss man oder sollte man die Einstellung-exe ausführen?

Rebound
13.10.07, 00:44
Ja aber wenn ich die "Einstellungs" exe ausführe wird bei meinen Einstellungen ein Proxy Server aufgeführt... noch dazu muss man oder sollte man die Einstellung-exe ausführen?

Steht doch im Changelog.

use for best preformance

Heißt soviel, mit der Exe wird der uTorrent perfekt auf deine Leitung und dein System abgestimmt, damit du bessere Leistungen mit dem uT erzielen kannst...

Und das mit dem Proxy, keine Ahnung, lass das einfach weg, bzw. deaktiviere die Proxy Einstellung da das Unsinn ist.

Mfg

Rebound

Zangorn34567
13.10.07, 01:34
Ja mal ganz davon abgesehen das ich nicht glaube das ein Programm in 2 sekunden die Leistung meiner Internet-Geschwindigkeit messen kann(oder auch andere Einstellungen berechenen falls das Programm wirklich für "mein" System die besten Einstellungen Vornimmt) waren die Einstellungen die durch das Programm gemacht wurden beschissen(meiner Ansicht nach zumindest) z.b.: unbegrenzt Upload... Und eben wie kommt das dazu nen Proxy zu konfigurieren nebenbei mit einer sehr wahrscheinlich nicht existirender IP.

Rebound
13.10.07, 01:39
Ja mal ganz davon abgesehen das ich nicht glaube das ein Programm in 2 sekunden die Leistung meiner Internet-Geschwindigkeit messen kann(oder auch andere Einstellungen berechenen falls das Programm wirklich für "mein" System die besten Einstellungen Vornimmt) waren die Einstellungen die durch das Programm gemacht wurden beschissen(meiner Ansicht nach zumindest) z.b.: unbegrenzt Upload... Und eben wie kommt das dazu nen Proxy zu konfigurieren nebenbei mit einer sehr wahrscheinlich nicht existirender IP.

Diese Frage kann dir eigentlich nur Snakedoctor selber beantworten, er versteht allerdings nur Englisch oder Schwedisch, da er das Programm geschrieben hat. Ich habe den Sinn des Programms leider auch nie verstanden. :biggrin:

Aber er wird schon wissen was er tut. :wink:

Mfg

Rebound

Snakedoctor
13.10.07, 18:53
Hi all, next week i will release uTraitor v2 which will contain a upgraded Stealth and with 2 mods which has totaly new features and which has never been released before. One of them is a heavily upgraded no report and the other is a mod which reports download as upload.

Superbums
14.10.07, 01:21
Nice Snake :top:

Please explain times the function of Proxy :wink2:

This mod not works on Vista.Is the mod tested on Vista ?

Snakedoctor
24.10.07, 16:22
hi Superbums,
i don't have Vista so i don't know if utorrent works on windows Vista.

what proxy funtion should i explain:smile:?.

@all,
i will release uTraitor v2 on Saturday. i just have to do my math exam first.

Superbums
24.10.07, 20:56
hi Superbums,
i don't have Vista so i don't know if utorrent works on windows Vista.

what proxy funtion should i explain:smile:?.

@all,
i will release uTraitor v2 on Saturday. i just have to do my math exam first.

Hi Snake :smile:

I can`t test your Mod on my Vista :wink2:

Is the proxy function for anonym sharing with socks proxys ?

Please explain the proxy function for the user`s an me :smile:

Sorry for my simpel english :biggrin:

nexus
24.10.07, 21:36
Hi Snakedoctor! Last week you wanted to release uTraitor v2...so, will you release it? Thanks for info.

Zangorn34567
27.10.07, 01:15
Hi Snake
I belive Superbums asked that with the Proxy cause me...
I asked i my first thread why the uTraitor Settings file makes a proxy entrie in my settings...
I still don't know so I want to ask you what the uTraitor Settings file exactly do or how the uTraitor Settings file work. Then the Proxy entrie don't work it can't make a connection so I asked me : if I want to use the best performance the program need to know my system settings or my internet-speed ... but that can't find out the programm in just a few seconds. Now I want to know wich settings the uTraitor Settings file normally change.

I hope you understood my english...and good luck for your exam
mfg Zangorn

Snakedoctor
28.10.07, 00:03
hi all, i will release utraitor v2 tommorow.
as for the settings file i'm not sure since it's my friend iNverT who have made the file but i will ask him.

Arbusto
02.12.07, 14:55
I Can Confirm That this and utraitor v2 are not working on vista ..snake i can help you test this in vista if you want

shooter69
28.01.08, 12:03
Hi Snake... Question.... I have downloaded and installed previous versions of utraitor and ustealth in the past from different websites, but my zonealarm antivirus always catches it as a virus called "not-a-virus:Monitor.Win32.KaGB.a". other people has also caught these previous versions as infected files using their own different antivirus program... my question is that is this version absolutely clean and very safe to use?

hitman
28.01.08, 16:38
the problem could be that the exe is packed and a lot of anti virus scanner has problems with packed exes this doesnt mean that there is really a virus

shooter69
29.01.08, 10:31
yeah but i've downloaded the ustealth by itself and according to other antivirus that it's the ustealth is the one that's infected. when i scan utraitor, they always find ustealth with the virus. but like u said, antivirus has know to pick up stuff that aren't really virusus... but that's a huge risk assuming that it's just an error everytime it picks up viruses....

czullo
29.01.08, 10:59
Instal some real one antivirus like Kaspersky or Eset, zone alarm = laught

shooter69
29.01.08, 20:45
kaspersky and eset are pretty good but it was not compatible to combine kaspersky antivirus and zonealarm pro together.... so i could only choose one... kaspersky i think is a resource hog though... but eset is not...

czullo
29.01.08, 21:56
Use "internet security" if you want to have 2in1 Kaspersky internet security or Eset smart security. What to use is personal preferences. I use both but chose Kaspersky

shooter69
29.01.08, 22:40
i do.. i use zone alarm security suite... i've tried kaspersky internet security but uses a lot of power source... kaspersky i think is the best out of all three... eset smart security does not eat up a lot of power at all but just don't feel secure enough with it.. i think eset is so popular just bcuz they don't overtake your whole system and takes a lot of power compared to other internet security applications out there... hey czullo, may i ask how you got credited 13 credits already and we both have the same join date? i'm just asking bcuz i'm trying to higher up my credits too so i can download and try the new utraitor 1.9.

Rebound
29.01.08, 22:44
Stop the discussion about the virus in this pack! There isn´t a virus in the package!!!

The next user, who writes about a virus, get a warning, because it´s only spamming! :mad2:

We aren't in a kindergarden...

dentyl
07.02.08, 02:12
Is this version will be working on trakers that ban uTorrent 1.7.5?

Rebound
07.02.08, 02:28
Is this version will be working on trakers that ban uTorrent 1.7.5?

No, this version based on uTorrent 1.7.5.

Use this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=2242

or this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=2327

regards

Rebound

anon
24.07.08, 20:44
there's a newer version (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utraitor-v3-1-sb-innovation-2475/) already out :top: