View Full Version : bithumen

vDD+wR
15.11.08, 00:12
hey guys,

I'm looking for someone who has got a bithumen-invite left over for me. :smile:
In return I am offering a revtt invite.

So hopefully, there's someone who has still got one! :biggrin:

But there are two conditions:

This trade is only for trusted members here on sbi who are participating in the board's life and who have at least 50 posts. Thanks for understanding. :smile:

greetings vDD

Aurion
15.11.08, 18:51
Sounds a long shot m8,but I wish ya all the luck in the world :top:

vDD+wR
15.11.08, 19:12
I thought that both are nearly equal because of the anti-cheat scripts they use and their amount of registered users...:rolleyes: (Where I think/ hope that for trading reasons, revtt has a bit more and is a bit better. :wink:)

There' s maybe someone out there with a good heart.:biggrin:

ando
17.11.08, 11:29
RevTT is Very Easy to Cheat. I have cheated 250 GB+ data on RevTT !!

anon
17.11.08, 14:36
Last time I checked even the Pimp my Ratio worked at RevTT. :biggrin:

Of course this was some time ago, and as it's now level 4 in the tracker anti-cheat protection list (same as What.cd, which jumped from Lv1 to there, so that the PMR no longer works there), things may have changed.

vDD+wR
17.11.08, 18:12
Of course this was some time ago, and as it's now level 4 in the tracker anti-cheat protection list (same as What.cd, which jumped from Lv1 to there, so that the PMR no longer works there), things may have changed.

thats why i hoped someone wants to trade with me, as it can be seen that both are on the same level if anti-cheat scripts are compared... :smile:

BuffaloNor
17.11.08, 18:42
I have got bithumen acc. but I want norbits for trade.

vDD+wR
17.11.08, 19:58
I have got bithumen acc. but I want norbits for trade.

I am sorry, but unfortunatly I don't have a Norbits invite/acc. Do you have a Revtt acc already? Because that's the only tracker where I have invites atm...

Greetz vDD

BuffaloNor
17.11.08, 21:54
Sorry only Norbits or filmbits