PDA

View Full Version : I spend way too much time here

SealLion
11.11.08, 04:29
Thats right folks. Its finally come true.

I spend waaay toooo much time here at this place. What the frak am I do'in??

I come home. Turn on the computer. LOg in...... :stupid:

Seriously, folks. Am I the only one drugged up on this place??

I don't booze or anything, but its true. I am waaaayyy to long here on any given day. Seriously, Look at my profile. It says that I've been here on a grand total of over one day. And thats just spending small amounts of time here over the course of whatever how much time.

I got to find something else to do with my time other than leech the tits off, of trackers and post here all the time.

Or is there something else that underlines this all??

Snitlev
11.11.08, 10:05
I'm, too, but I have a Family, my Wife things I'm sich and married my Pc;-)
But I share my time with both and it's ok, for us and I make a lot of with my Doughter at Weekend...
Don't worry @SealLion, be happy you're healthy ;-)

divlord
11.11.08, 10:17
I too would be doing the same thing, but since i dont know german, i dont bother to read the posts. Earlier Anon used to post some stuff for me in english but nowadays he seems busy somewhere else

shoulder
11.11.08, 10:41
SealLion take a look at my profile, nearly 3 weeks uptime. :biggrin:

But my stats aren't true since most of the time my PC is online I run the WIO site which reloads every few seconds and so it appears that I'm online even when I'm not at home and just my PC is running. :tongue:

unknown
11.11.08, 12:42
I'm pretty sure that u ain't the only one who is addicted to this site. I guess the admins here are performing some kind of Magic or Voodoo to drag us away from our friends and families to our PC and post comments EVERY **** DAY :D

Hehe just kidding ;)
To be honest, the first thing after I boot my PC is to check for new posts here. It's sick I know, but I ain't got no choice.. I just HAVE to do it, my inner voice tells me to do it ^^

stay fly,
unknown

Aurion
11.11.08, 13:20
LOL that's normal SealLion,I remember when I first got here....damn,those were old days,I was like a real maniac being ON almost all the day long....some of the guys asked me "Don't you have a Life ?!" I said back,"nah,I got SB-I LOL"...

So don't think there's something wrong with ya,we all have that feeling,we all have the addiction to the base,as they say :tongue: you just love it that you can't deny it !

anon
11.11.08, 13:50
@SealLion, Snitlev & unknown: then what's left for me :klatsch_3: Entering SB-I is the first thing I do when I turn on my computer. :top: (TorrentFreak and Fulldls' downloads for today follow :tongue:) It's just too awesome - I'm glad I have found the board. :smile:

@divlord: If you mean the RSD translation, yes, I've been busy lately and couldn't manage to update it to 0.589 yet.

@shoulder: I knew you were cheating. :biggrin: Wish the vBSpy page made it look like I'm online, too. :tongue:

@Aurion: so, that means you used to say that but don't anymore? I still do so. Logging in to the forum is the first I do at school when I can put my hands on a computer, so also most of my friends know what it is about, and the staffers and active members.

P.S: I had a 2 hour Internet connection drop-out at 18h here yesterday. Was desperate wondering what could be going on while I was offline... :/

yoco
11.11.08, 13:55
I suggest you try and find a girlfriend, you'll soon see how things change :tongue:
That is if she's not into PC's as well :biggrin:

SealLion
11.11.08, 16:49
SealLion take a look at my profile, nearly 3 weeks uptime. :biggrin:

I just had a quick peek. My God. Thats crazy!!:shockkk!:

-

shoulder
11.11.08, 17:21
Hehe, but like I said I cheated. :biggrin:

unknown
12.11.08, 09:22
I suggest you try and find a girlfriend, you'll soon see how things change :tongue:
That is if she's not into PC's as well :biggrin:

hahaha are you crazy? we're all geeks and never had any contact with the other sex :tongue:

shoulder
12.11.08, 14:34
hahaha are you crazy? we're all geeks and never had any contact with the other sex :tongue:
Hmm, I myself wouldn't say so. :biggrin:

Aurion
12.11.08, 22:36
@Aurion: so, that means you used to say that but don't anymore? I still do so. Logging in to the forum is the first I do at school when I can put my hands on a computer, so also most of my friends know what it is about, and the staffers and active members.

P.S: I had a 2 hour Internet connection drop-out at 18h here yesterday. Was desperate wondering what could be going on while I was offline... :/

LOL nah,I didn't say that,it's you who understood that,not my problem ! :cool:

for me,now I'm working my ass hard to get active as before,still I think I'm doing good,not good as before,but at least,I log in daily to post a couple of words,so I guess yeah it's a feaver guys that we can't take off ! :biggrin:

anon
13.11.08, 21:10
LOL nah,I didn't say that,it's you who understood that,not my problem ! :cool:

Yes, since you said

those were old days,I was like a real maniac being ON almost all the day long
I thought this. :biggrin:

for me,now I'm working my ass hard to get active as before,still I think I'm doing good,not good as before,but at least,I log in daily to post a couple of words,so I guess yeah it's a feaver guys that we can't take off ! :biggrin:

It's good to know that at least you can drop by every day man :smile:

Here not even your ISP cutting off your connection for one week (they told me that's how much the downtime would last when I called them today) can prevent me from visiting and posting on the board. :cool:

Aurion
14.11.08, 22:05
nah,don't worry,I just miss the old days,where I was like 15+ contuous hours ON here posting around 100 posts daily,still I can't miss a day without logging in & burning 15+ posts daily,so you can see the gap now :biggrin: