PDA

View Full Version : Revolutiontt invite for your hd-bits.ro invite!!!

nilz
31.10.08, 13:25
Anyone wanting to trade a hd-bits.ro invite for a revolutiontt invite let me know...need to see proof that you actually have an account on bd-bits.ro though, showing your ratio aswell. :)

kupapiachu
01.11.08, 16:02
This is a nice offer... really nice... but...

29.10.2008 - Users uploading hd-bits.ro torrents

Due to some users that have been uploading the HD-bits.ro v3.01 beta stage :: Login (http://www.hd-bits.ro) torrents to other tracker we decided to close the sign-up for an undefinable period of time and take all invitations away until we find and ban all users that don't conform with the rules.
Considering the timing... my guess is... you're one of those users.
And I don't want to insult anyone here or something... it's just a thought. :wink:

nilz
01.11.08, 16:13
Have you read that quote and UNDERSTOOD it properly? people who are doing that are already members of hd-bits.ro. how can you accuse me of doing something like that when im not even a member on that site? next time you try and insult someone make sure you get your facts rite.

anon
01.11.08, 17:13
@nilz: I have edited your post. Nobody has insulted you in the first place, so I don't see why you should say this.

And yes, maybe kupapiachu was wrong when he said maybe you're one of those users; but the quote says "...we decided to close the sign-up for an undefinable period of time and take all invitations away..." - how do you intend to get an invite, then?

nilz
01.11.08, 17:37
To me, being accused of something i haven't done IS an insult. but yes i agree that i shouldn't have said what i said in the title so thanks for editing it. yes i realise now that i cant get an invite.

kupapiachu
01.11.08, 18:11
Sorry nilz... I really wasn't trying to insult you... it was just a thought...
And yes, I do understand this quote. That news was posted 3 days ago, so they could find and ban some of those users already.
Anyway... if I had my invitation I would be more than happy to trade with you.
Cheers.

nilz
01.11.08, 18:24
its cool :)