PDA

View Full Version : Test tracker

d00d
29.10.08, 23:57
Hey,
Kinda of a stupid question but you know any sites that would be a good test tracker?

thanks.

anon
30.10.08, 18:17
What do you mean with "test tracker"? A tracker where you could test different mods and tools?

If so, I'd say BitNation is the place to go to :biggrin:

Manas
30.10.08, 20:54
I'd say Bitsoup... :smile:

My first English ALT :wink:
Easy to get into and the scripts aren't too good :tongue:

Aurion
31.10.08, 00:35
I'd say here give TorrentBytes & DigitalHive a go...both are way easy to cheat on since I guess they don't have any scripts installed already,or so ! :tongue:

SealLion
31.10.08, 01:26
... I guess they don't have any scripts installed already,or so ! :tongue:

You see. Thats just what I've been, believing in ever since. Some trackers don't have any scripts. They just boast that they do, when in reality, they probably don't. HA!!

....basically, you can go and kick their arse's anytime you like.

anon
31.10.08, 16:22
I'd say here give TorrentBytes & DigitalHive a go...both are way easy to cheat on since I guess they don't have any scripts installed already,or so ! :tongue:

I'm not at DH, but how could I forget about TB, where the "no report, show as leecher" option works just fine... :tongue:

Some trackers don't have any scripts. They just boast that they do, when in reality, they probably don't. HA!!

That's correct... some state to be watchful for all cheating activity, when as a matter of fact even the PMR works there :tongue:

In the other hand, what else could they say instead? "Our tracker is easily cheatable, still seed everything to 1:1"? :tongue:

Aurion
31.10.08, 16:46
I'm not at DH, but how could I forget about TB, where the "no report, show as leecher" option works just fine... :tongue:

+1 plues other functions too man,I used lots of them...Intelligent,moded,stop-up ...etc

That's correct... some state to be watchful for all cheating activity, when as a matter of fact even the PMR works there :tongue:

In the other hand, what else could they say instead? "Our tracker is easily cheatable, still seed everything to 1:1"? :tongue:

nah,they just accredit thei weakness instead man....just a pure confession is somehow a good thing to do sometimes :tongue:

You see. Thats just what I've been, believing in ever since. Some trackers don't have any scripts. They just boast that they do, when in reality, they probably don't. HA!!

....basically, you can go and kick their arse's anytime you like.

LOL yeah I was positive about my words tho SL :biggrin: I don't recall any trackers (LVL 4-) that might have the intention already to install such a script,they just know that whatever they did,they will be just like this,same levels,no upgrades sooner or later !

anon
31.10.08, 21:00
nah,they just accredit thei weakness instead man....just a pure confession is somehow a good thing to do sometimes :tongue:

But how would the honest users feel if the tracker they bother to use their upload to seed everything 1:1 on uttered "we don't have any scripts... at all". :wink2:

LOL yeah I was positive about my words tho SL :biggrin: I don't recall any trackers (LVL 4-) that might have the intention already to install such a script,they just know that whatever they did,they will be just like this,same levels,no upgrades sooner or later !

Yes, some seem to have no scripts nor intentions of employing them :tongue:

SealLion
31.10.08, 23:50
I got to tell you dudes something. Last year, I was at this crappy tracker. Some tracker with the name of 'Pirate' in it {No not PirateBay..some other name with the word 'Pirate' in it. Cant remember the name of it....don't really care either.

LOL. What a fun time I had. At that time, I was using uTraitor v 1,6. I was using the Stealth function. Kudo's to Sarmin for having made that AWESOME mod for which I picked up from the old moofdev forums.

So I was using it, you see. So I also decided to post in the forums and tell the world I'm a cheater. HEll. I didn't give a damn anyways. It was, and most likely still is a 'bottom-of-the-barrell ' tracker to begin with. Just an average joe tracker, yes?

Told 'em I was cheat'in 'n leach'in their balls of. Well. wouldn't you know it. Before I could wink my eye-brows twice, the admin and mods were all over me. Threating to ban me to the moon and all, yes??

To make a long story short, They were telling me they got the best coders and all, to detect cheaters and others of our kind.

Well, how could that be, sir?? I just slipped under your nose and leeched the hairs off, of your balls. You couldn't even detect me. I leeched with Steath {i.e. uStealth}. I came so sneakily under the extended hairs of your black and noxious nostrils, you didn't even know I was there. And your telling me your coders are the world's champs??.....er'...scuze me mR. Admin. Are you aware your a fool??

I think I remember thier names now...Pirate hackers..... or something like that.

Some places just boast thier anti-cheating capabilities.

They've got none!!!!

Now thats a test tracker, if I ever came across one!!!

Aurion
01.11.08, 02:18
Told 'em I was cheat'in 'n leach'in their balls of. Well. wouldn't you know it. Before I could wink my eye-brows twice, the admin and mods were all over me. Threating to ban me to the moon and all, yes??

LOL how innocent ?! :tongue:

To make a long story short, They were telling me they got the best coders and all, to detect cheaters and others of our kind.

They all do that dude,they just pretend having the most skilled coders/crackers ever who are setting a nerdy fire waiting for a boil to bubble up ! :biggrin:

SealLion
01.11.08, 02:55
They all do that dude,they just pretend having the most skilled coders/crackers ever who are setting a nerdy fire waiting for a boil to bubble up ! :biggrin:

Oh, my God, Aurion!!??....would you believe they even PM'd me that info just before they disabled my account there??

Thats EXACTLY what they told me!!

What they told me:

We've got the best crackers anywhere. So its no use trying to cheat us

Interpretation. What they really meant:

We're just kids experimenting. We don't really know what we're do'in. Please don't tell anyone that we're less than amateurs.

Aurion
01.11.08, 15:49
@SealLion: LOOOL :biggrin: Yeah I can believe that as long as those are already n00bs...btw I remembered that tracker you are talking about,it's "PirateBits"...

It's very low tracker man with no professional spirit at all....but still amazing that they had that self impression to PM ya before the BAN !! Funny,isn't it ? :tongue:

SealLion
01.11.08, 16:35
Woah!!!

I remember now what the name of the place was called:
torrent-hackers.co.uk

I remember that they had a pirate on thier main web page. Not in thier name as I thought they did. Just some pic.

I just thought that I'd see if these guys were still in business....I guess not. Got a domain name for sale link.
Someone must have beaten everybody else and leeched the tits off, of 'em. Shut them right down:biggrin::biggrin:

I guess they had thier tits leeched right off them to the point that they got all wrinkled and fell right off. :biggrin:
HAA!!

So how were those clowns you mentioned, Aurion. Let me guess: They said that they were crackers and coders and the whole lot. Yes???

Sites like that ought to be leeched right out business.

@dood: If your still reading this thread, another tracker you could try as a test tracker is DEMonoid. They don't ban you. They don't even care if
you cheat.

poopsalot
02.11.08, 03:00
Yeah, torrent-hackers was a dumb tracker :\ Wasn't even worth the time to cheat

Aurion
02.11.08, 18:41
@SealLion : nah,I had the exact same scenario with H33t where after 10 weeks of cheating (I buffered a 769GB with 12GB file on purpose :tongue:) then caught on a PM,they said "

We know what you are up to,but it's not our virtue to ban users even if they're caught cheating,so for now we will just lay off with this Warning.

damn,every time I remember that PM I fucking laugh man,I can't hold it !

WTF a virtue does have a thing to do with that situation ?! :tongue:

anon
02.11.08, 18:46
they said

damn,every time I remember that PM I fucking laugh man,I can't hold it !

WTF a virtue does have a thing to do with that situation ?! :tongue:

I think they'd rather don't ban you because it's not like you can't go back and resume cheating anyway. By not banning you they keep themselves from the waste of database space and server bandwidth re-registering implies :tongue:

Aurion
02.11.08, 18:59
I think they'd rather don't ban you because it's not like you can't go back and resume cheating anyway. By not banning you they keep themselves from the waste of database space and server bandwidth re-registering implies :tongue:

Yeah,but can you imagine how dummies they are ?! :biggrin: Just to allow a serial killer cheater to play their balls off like that....I can't believe it myself,I still own the account fully healthy like before :cool:

SealLion
02.11.08, 19:13
JUst for the hell of it, I set my trusty little GreedyTorrent {pats it on the head}to 250X upload last night on Demonoid.
What a way to go!:biggrin::biggrin:
Those guys never ban anyone anyways...well, they're supposed to. but I don't think that they even bother. They never care if you cheat anyways. :biggrin:

I don't think I ever set it so high before.

Well, now I know what my little baby can do. :klatsch_3:

It takes a test tracker to do it, yes??

Aurion
02.11.08, 19:17

haha,I bet it does man ! :biggrin: you just have to give a banana to the crazy monkey just to make him dance around :tongue:

anon
02.11.08, 19:22
@SealLion: now that's an insane multiplier :eek3:

So, by the looks of it, Demonoid's ratio "system" is just an introduction to the concept... not the consequences of having a low one or trying to alter it to your convenience. :wink:

I bet your next stop is the Pimp my Ratio and a handful of terabytes :biggrin:

Aurion
02.11.08, 19:40
@SealLion: now that's an insane multiplier :eek3:

So, by the looks of it, Demonoid's ratio "system" is just an introduction to the concept... not the consequences of having a low one or trying to alter it to your convenience. :wink:

I bet your next stop is the Pimp my Ratio and a handful of terabytes :biggrin:

IMO Demonoid is has a below n00bish anti scripts if none at all....most of their torrents already being publicly hosted with peers from both Isohunt & TPB,so what can you expect ha ?! for sure,if you faked 1TB on a 100MB file,they won't give a shit !

anon
02.11.08, 19:42
IMO Demonoid is has a below n00bish anti scripts if none at all....

That's the point, they don't have scripts at all :biggrin: I bet you could fake terabytes with the PMR...

Aurion
02.11.08, 19:44
That's the point, they don't have scripts at all :biggrin: I bet you could fake terabytes with the PMR...

You know for me anon,I don't know I can't get off Azy at all ! I just believe since it's my life time savior so even in -1 trackers I will still play with it :biggrin:

SealLion
03.11.08, 03:24
There's a REALLY good test tracker that I could also recommend. Its called Torrent-Damage {no seriously!!}.

great place to become an elite damage user if you want. HAA:biggrin::biggrin:

One can cheat there all he desires. No need to worry about being caught there:klatsch_3:....seriously folks. Its easy there. Sleeeaazzy Eeeaazzzy. :biggrin:
HAA

My little baby takes reeeaaalll good care of me there.

FYI....RATIO building halloween and birthday bash there if you want. Great time to take advantage of that place.

Let the revol 'leech' a-lution begin :klatsch_3::biggrin:

EDIT: I must be crazy.

My modified upload was something over 12 Gigs, when my REAL upload was only about 10 Mbs.

I better stop before the gett'in gets too good.
I swear.... Cheating can get really addictive.

Aurion
03.11.08, 16:46
I swear.... Cheating can get really addictive.

+1 AMEN ! same here all teh way ! :klatsch_3:

SealLion
04.11.08, 00:35
Its like you just can't get enough of that ratio, eh??

Ya gotta have more...MORE.....MORE......MORE!!!!!

So I really pushed it to the limit yesterday over there.
But hey. Thats what good test trackers are for, yes??

anon
04.11.08, 22:18
If you think you've pushed it to the limit at Demonoid with 12GB, you've yet to grab the Pimp my Ratio and fake some terabytes. :biggrin:

SealLion
04.11.08, 23:37
Ok, Thats the next step then.

I"ll be pimp'in my ratio like frogs fall'in from heaven. Oh, ya..baby. :biggrin: Oh, ya.

You watch anon, I'm'a gonna do EXACTLY that. I'm'a gonna find myself some nice torrent to pump 'er right up at.

Maybe this weekend, i'm gonna have some fun. :biggrin:

anon
04.11.08, 23:52
I'm'a gonna find myself some nice torrent to pump 'er right up at.

Anything at BitNation will do :tongue:

Have fun... :smile_rofl_2:

Se7Ven
04.11.08, 23:56
yes ........iam working my ass off trying to get everything done on this wonderfull Demonoid Tracker:biggrin:

SealLion
05.11.08, 03:33
Oh, man. I gotta tell you pple something. Just this past Halloween, a tracker had a freeleech. {name withheld for obvious reasons: We don't trust those nasty torrent admins, do we?}

Man. Talk about pimp'in your ratio. ......I just jumped 2 user levels there and gained about 100 GB in about 3 hours time.

I swear, I must have grinned from ear to ear that night.

Ahhh. The joys of cheating. :biggrin:

I had my trusty little tool set to about 125X the normal upload rate. I figured; "hell, lets put this baby to the test some more. See what my baby will do for me, here'

mike
16.11.08, 17:12
JUst for the hell of it, I set my trusty little GreedyTorrent {pats it on the head}to 250X upload last night on Demonoid.
What a way to go!:biggrin::biggrin:
Those guys never ban anyone anyways...well, they're supposed to. but I don't think that they even bother. They never care if you cheat anyways. :biggrin:

I don't think I ever set it so high before.

Well, now I know what my little baby can do. :klatsch_3:

Yeah Demonoid, its a good tracker to test and experiment with mod settings, I remember reading a post by admin stating they don't care about ratios and thought that was pretty cool! :top: I think they are big enough now to not worry about such small trifles....:banger:

anon
16.11.08, 20:53
I remember reading a post by admin stating they don't care about ratios and thought that was pretty cool! :top:

I definitely have to see that - check if you can find that forum post again. :biggrin:

Always thought that Demonoid's ratio system is just an introduction to the concept you'll have to deal with in the real, private trackers, and just that... with no consequences for having an extremely low one. This has even been said at FSF.

But a Dem admin himself saying that they don't care about ratios is just too awesome :klatsch_3:

SealLion
16.11.08, 21:42
I'd like to see that too. That would prove it all: Some admins don't care. They just run the tracker cuz they love it. Especially Dem. Lots of pple go there and that place will never go out of business.

Way to go Dem!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I like blue.

Aurion
16.11.08, 22:13
@SL: and that's I guess how an innocent cheater would love to see & laugh at,doesn't he ? :tongue:

anon
16.11.08, 22:18
That would prove it all: Some admins don't care. They just run the tracker cuz they love it. Especially Dem. Lots of pple go there and that place will never go out of business.

After all, fun is what matters. :tongue: