╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

Build 403
+ Updated core to 4.0.0.2

Build 400
+ Updated core to 4.0.0.0

Known Issues:
Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.2 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar file to Azureus2.jar
5. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
Shameless Self-promotion
Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj (http://twitter.com/digitaldj)
Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr (http://digitaldj.net/tumblr)
For progress :)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-403-ddj

anon
28.10.08, 18:01
It worked perfectly with my old 4.0.0.0 settings folder, and is running perfectly right now.

Thanks again for your fast core update, DigitalDJ :top:

Aurion
28.10.08, 19:38
Can't say anything actually ! :biggrin: Just knowing that you are faster than a rushin' thunder LOL Keep it up BIG Buddy :top:

meatloaf
28.10.08, 19:55
kann dann jemand wo auf einschlägigen trackern genutzt hat hier mal posten.

anon
28.10.08, 19:59
It's been used on every good tracker out there. The Mod can't be detected, but it's your settings that can get you caught or not.

You can always read this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/tutorial-azureus-shu-mod-richtig-f-r-anti-leech-tracker-alt-konfigurieren-445/) to know more :wink:

insane
28.10.08, 20:44
ddj thanx for the upload...and @mod the link u gave him abt how to configure azureus do u have it in english?

anon
28.10.08, 20:46
Of course:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

anon
28.10.08, 20:54
thanx :)

You know the thanks button, please use it to say thanks. :smile:

kabster
28.10.08, 22:42
OK :smile:

I'm sure you'll want to try the new 4.0.0.2-based Hack (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-4-0-0-2_403_ddj-beta-6775/) as soon as possible :top:

Wauw ... so SooN already :klatsch_3:

Iam already on top of it :biggrin:

The 1 thing iam sure its an shumod related problem, SpeedTest still doesnt work :frown:
Ah well, i know my config is good for... but still... from time to time i like to test speed through azureus :smile:

As for that problematic blank menu-tab in that certain torrent you know !! I wont even bother to test that, as its 99% an Vuze "official" bug !!

Or does Digtaldj fix such a things aswell :shockkk!: next to improving his mod !?

rgds,

kabster,

anon
28.10.08, 22:52
Moved to the 4.0.0.2 thread. :wink:

The 1 thing iam sure its an shumod related problem, SpeedTest still doesnt work :frown:

Yes, it doesn't work here, too.

As for that problematic blank menu-tab in that certain torrent you know !! I wont even bother to test that, as its 99% an Vuze "official" bug !!

Or does Digtaldj fix such a things aswell :shockkk!: next to improving his mod !?

You could try, you wouldn't lose anything :wink:

I don't know, maybe he does. It could also be that 4.0.0.0 had a problem with the Hack's code .2 doesn't, that there was a glitch merging the Shu code to the official Vuze the last time, etc... You know how these things are :tongue:

kabster
28.10.08, 23:13
Well anon,

1 thing is for sure .. that torrent file that wich give me problems all the time is infested whit allots of trojans according to my AV avira !!! Not just one file but allot !! Havent you got any reports from you av (if you have one installed i hope) back there when you tried that torrent anon?

Everytime i try out that file i have to deny acces to certain activitys coming from that torrent lol !!

It could be Fals Positives, but i dont risk it !! Theres always another "CLEAN" torrent whit the same content you see.. That makes that other torrent so suspicious!!

I wont bother to check anymore, not whit that file again i wont!!

And the menu tab still is blanked out using latest shumod.. but then again whitout shumod its the same ball game !! And the usuall 'unhandled exception" error aswell !!

oh well....

Hoping for a better tommorow

rgds,
kabster,

anon
28.10.08, 23:20
Well anon,

1 thing is for sure .. that torrent file that wich give me problems all the time is infested whit allots of trojans according to my AV avira !!! Not just one file but allot !! Havent you got any reports from you av (if you have one installed i hope) back there when you tried that torrent anon?

Everytime i try out that file i have to deny acces to certain activitys coming from that torrent lol !!

Yes, I've seen a comment at the hoster's page that was along the lines of "I want to say thanks to the uploader for filling this with viruses, a__hole" or something like that.

And I didn't get any warnings from my AV - most likely because I didn't let any of the torrent's files download 100%.

And the menu tab still is blanked out using latest shumod.. but then again whitout shumod its the same ball game !!

Then it's definitely an official codebase bug. We can't do anything but hope they fix it ASAP :tongue:

Hoping for a better tommorow

That's a nice way of seeing things :biggrin:

CoreCore
29.10.08, 03:03
working great on my end, very nice job on the fast update ddj. Keep up the great work. Will be doing some testing to make sure everything is working ok.

Thanks again

hugs
CC

Options
29.10.08, 03:37
It worked perfectly with my old 4.0.0.0 settings folder, and is running perfectly right now.

Hi anon. I just wanna ask about this.
does this mean that you dont need to make a new setting?
I mean you can keep your old setting. so all you need to do is install the new shu mod and use your old settings? how do you do that? I thought when you install new program, the old program is gone with all the settings.

I am interested to know because I dont want to make a new setting everytime there is new update

rom08
29.10.08, 11:11
Working perfect for and I have no more the loooong initialisation of friend plugin.
@ options : you can install the new shu mod keeping your old settings.It has worked for me I have just lost my current downloading torrent but the settings were still there (settings aren't stored in the vuze folder).

anon
29.10.08, 13:06
I mean you can keep your old setting. so all you need to do is install the new shu mod and use your old settings? how do you do that? I thought when you install new program, the old program is gone with all the settings.

Yes, you can just delete the old hack's Azureus2.jar file and extract the new one to the Azureus folder, instead of uninstalling and reinstalling it. This worked fine for me, all my previous settings were there and running torrents picked up where they had left off.

cDDDe
29.10.08, 18:45
I will be testing for a few days, any abnormality return here.
Error is occurring in clientspoof, already planned.

Grateful.
sry for bad English.

Wii
29.10.08, 18:50
Don't you plan to implement "stealth" mode like in µtorrent leecher pack?

Options
30.10.08, 01:46
Yes, you can just delete the old hack's Azureus2.jar file and extract the new one to the Azureus folder, instead of uninstalling and reinstalling it. This worked fine for me, all my previous settings were there and running torrents picked up where they had left off.

ok, then I dont need to uninstall my current shu mod right?
I just need to copy azureus2.jar from this hack and paste it in my current azureus folder. is that what you mean?

rom08
30.10.08, 07:11
Yes it is what anon mean

oinkdoink
30.10.08, 12:17
I didn't uninstall, but it stil wiped out my torrent-list. It kept my settings though.

Thanks for the update anyway. Any advice on hwo to avoid having to readd the torrents the next time?
I did the following:
1. Shut down Azureus
2. Install new Core
3. delete plugins-folder & back up Azureus2.jar
4. extract the rar-file to Azureus' folder, rename Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar to Azureus2.jar

0zz
30.10.08, 17:33
look i tryed on some tracker, and its worked for a while , but after some time it stops the fake
i mean in the site the ratio doesnot change, in the program it still make fake upload.

kfir
30.10.08, 17:57
hello guys i just installed the last vuze (4.0.0.2) with that mod but in the "options" i dont see the SB-innovation Hack.

anyone can help me ?

anon
30.10.08, 18:06
ok, then I dont need to uninstall my current shu mod right?
I just need to copy azureus2.jar from this hack and paste it in my current azureus folder. is that what you mean?

Correct :top:

but after some time it stops the fake
i mean in the site the ratio doesnot change

Give it 30-45 minutes for Azureus to announce your fake upload.

I didn't uninstall, but it stil wiped out my torrent-list.
I did the following:
1. Shut down Azureus
2. Install new Core
3. delete plugins-folder & back up Azureus2.jar
4. extract the rar-file to Azureus' folder, rename Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar to Azureus2.jar

That's strange, since that's the correct procedure I've followed too and I didn't lose my torrents... :confused: Maybe it doesn't happen next time you update.

hello guys i just installed the last vuze (4.0.0.2) with that mod but in the "options" i dont see the SB-innovation Hack.

Make sure you have extracted the .jar from the RAR archive to the Vuze directory, renamed the original Azureus2.jar file to Azureus2.jar.bak, and the Hack's to Azureus2.jar.

kfir
30.10.08, 18:20
i did it.. but still i dont have the SB-innovation Hack in the options..

here is the installtion folder after rename :

ImageShack - Hosting :: 11qd0.jpg (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11qd0.jpg)

anon
30.10.08, 18:24
You haven't renamed the original file to Azureus2.jar.bak but Azureus2.jar.bak.jar.
The Hack's is also called Azureus2.jar.jar and not Azureus2.jar.

Set Windows to show all file extensions (Windows Explorer -> Folder Options... -> View tab -> untick "Hide extensions for known file types") and rename the files again...

kfir
30.10.08, 18:55
nvm i got it !

anon
30.10.08, 18:59
That's the correct way of renaming the files. Post another screen...

0zz
30.10.08, 22:04
Correct :top:

Give it 30-45 minutes for Azureus to announce your fake upload.

That's strange, since that's the correct procedure I've followed too and I didn't lose my torrents... :confused: Maybe it doesn't happen next time you update.

Make sure you have extracted the .jar from the RAR archive to the Vuze directory, renamed the original Azureus2.jar file to Azureus2.jar.bak, and the Hack's to Azureus2.jar.

Even after all night it steal the same ratio.
I told you in the start it chganges , but after while stopped

anon
30.10.08, 22:08
It may be that you first connect to some peers, but after a while you're not connected to any and that's why Azureus stops faking upload.

A screen of your settings would be good :wink:

Magrinho17
31.10.08, 03:04
please help!! i can't see the pass! i already click the button "thanks" but where is the PASS????

shoulder
31.10.08, 12:53
Search for this in the first post. :wink:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3274

hitman
31.10.08, 20:35
please help!! i can't see the pass! i already click the button "thanks" but where is the PASS????

after you hit the thanks button it should look like this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-mehr-forum-bilder-picture427-pass.jpg

the red field is added only from me you will see instead the password at this position

kabster
01.11.08, 01:28
hey folks..anon especially :wink:

So, far iam satified whit latest shumod apart from that speedtest wich fails !!

Iam finaly on my new type ADSL2+ connection :klatsch_3:

And iam afraid whit those speeds i wont have to fake it any longer :biggrin:

Check this out :shockkk!:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/348073323.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Take care m8te,

kabster,

shoulder
01.11.08, 12:24
Thnks God bless you
We have a THX Button to say THX, please use it.

OPTIMIST26
01.11.08, 17:25
Hi...

I couldn't see clientspoof prop. plugin option in plugins menu...

I can see only "3D view, Create channel etc..." Which one is clientspoof prop. ???

Help please...

And I have one question for you too..

Is there any option to time based shutting down the PC in OPTIMONS or your tool ??

anon
01.11.08, 17:32
Hi...

I couldn't see clientspoof prop. plugin option in plugins menu...

I can see only "3D view, Create channel etc..." Which one is clientspoof prop. ???

Help please...

Make sure the clientspoof.properties file and the \plugins\clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 and \plugins\clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4 folders are in Azureus' directory.

And I have one question for you too..

Is there any option to time based shutting down the PC in OPTIMONS or your tool ??

Maybe you find this interesting: Azureus AutoShutDown (http://mikejones.f2s.com/azureus/plugin_AutoShutDown_details.php)

@kabster: I'm glad to hear that :smile: Enjoy your new connection! :top:

OPTIMIST26
01.11.08, 22:08
Make sure the clientspoof.properties file and the pluginsclientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 and pluginsclientSpoof-az2.5.0.4 folders are in Azureus' directory.

I have checked and saw the directory and files that you have mentioned.. But....??? where is this plugin??? I have checked evey menu and option. I can feel myself as an idiot... :stupid:

anon
01.11.08, 22:16
I suggest a clean install - go to the %appdata% directory and delete the Azureus folder.

If you're on Vista, invader980 once had the same problem - this is how he solved it:

i tryed a trick we do alot in vista ... ( dont know if i told u i was on vista )

Vista uses the roaming folder alot when it is using Admin privliges ...

usualy it copies every file it needs to the roaming folder and the roaming folder has Full privliges

Vuze installs its self to run with admin rights ( if u have ur User Acount Control Enabled)...

So wat i noticed is .... in the roaming folder .... azurese plugins arent copied ....

i copied both plugins to the roaming folder and tryed the h.10b one ....
it now works like a charm ....

So it seems it runs everything on admin privileges EXCEPT the plugins .... so any plugins that do file manipulation at runtime will not be able to do so with out the right permission

( my only explanation)

in-short : if ur on vista copie the plugins also in ur roaming folder (C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAzureusplugins) as windows dosent do this for u (like it should)

evilmm
01.11.08, 23:52
Has anyone got this working on Ubuntu 8.10? I removed openjdk and installed sun-java6-jre. I don't really care about the open-ness if its free and works. I also placed AzureusSpoof.properties and clientspoof.properties within the Azureus2.jar and placed it within the /usr/share/java folder, renaming the existing Azureus2.jar

This is the error message I receive:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Layout
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.Layout
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 07)
at sun.misc.Launcher.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 52)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoade r.java:320)
Could not find the main class: org.gudy.azureus2.ui.common.Main. Program will exit.

The normal Azureus2.jar runs fine.

anon
02.11.08, 00:03
We have two verified working methods (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-i-installed-shu-mod-linux-3673/) of installing the Shu Mod in Ubuntu Linux. Check if you can make it work following those procedures.

evilmm
02.11.08, 00:18
I have tried these previously, and none of the procedures worked.

OPTIMIST26
02.11.08, 00:37
Yes, I have Vista Ultimate with SP1 (shit)

I have copied everyting to everywhere in roaming folder... I have cleared the Azureus folder in Roaming folder than installed once again and once again and than I have copied the files the roaming folder again.

But nothing... In the tools menu there is only some plugıns but there is no client...
..ck Microsoft
..ck Vista
..ck me for installed Vista against XP

Butcho
02.11.08, 04:01
You must look in the plugin selection in the azureus main window...

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6117/clipboard02ma6.jpg

ente
02.11.08, 13:05
the new vuze forget my options :frown:

I option the "Start in library" off, restart the clients. And the library is on :(

Because none "Save" button in the Options panel?

http://pix.nofrag.com/3/3/c/472304d069b18102b27a45a1a51f6.jpg

Ahhhh, this new version of vuze was crash all.... delete

hitman
02.11.08, 15:44
@ente

i have a save option button. maybe a conflict with your setting file

MSW
02.11.08, 20:15
thanks for the software but whats the rar password. I thanked and it says unhidden contect enjoy but I cant see any password there can someone pm me the password?

anon
02.11.08, 20:16
Try refreshing the page.

MSW
02.11.08, 20:22
yes Im doing this but it only sayd "sbi..." something like that. is that a password?

anon
02.11.08, 20:23
Yes, that's the password :top:

MSW
02.11.08, 20:25
I found the problem and solved it. whwn I copy and paste it, it says wrong password but I typed it manually and it worked thanks ;)

anon
02.11.08, 20:27
Yes, browsers often add a blank space at the end of the password when copying, which renders it invalid.

Have fun with the mod :wink:

raffav
02.11.08, 21:20
hi
how i use fake up with a alredy torrent download before install this mod ?
because it only work with torrents after the install mod

sorry about my inglish

shoulder
02.11.08, 21:22
Just open the torrent file with this mod.

Doubleklick the torrent to open the torrent specific options and set your cheating settings. :wink:

raffav
02.11.08, 21:52
Just open the torrent file with this mod.

Doubleklick the torrent to open the torrent specific options and set your cheating settings. :wink:

this dont happends the finished torrents before mod go to my library and is ai duble click opens the folder with the files

anon
02.11.08, 21:54
the finished torrents before mod go to my library and is ai duble click opens the folder with the files

Make sure you're using the Classic UI.

raffav
02.11.08, 22:04
Make sure you're using the Classic UI.
classic UI what???

anon
02.11.08, 22:06
Classic UI = the interface from older 2.x.x.x versions. To activate it:

Use the UI Switcher

If you are using Azureus 3.0.2.0 or greater, you can open up the UI Chooser to change between startup UI types. In either the "Advanced Vuze" or "Classic" interfaces, you can open the UI Chooser by going to 'Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start' and clicking the "Display UI switcher Show" button.

Then choose "Classic UI", press OK, and "restart Vuze now".

raffav
02.11.08, 22:20
Classic UI = the interface from older 2.x.x.x versions. To activate it:

Then choose "Classic UI", press OK, and "restart Vuze now".
problem resoved

a have a up ilnk ~+/- 54 kb/s
a have put to fake up mutile 1.0 to 2.0
so when i up arrond 15~ 30 i get max 60 i know is so slow but less risk to be banned

lad187
03.11.08, 15:20
help - what's the password for the rar file?

Manas
03.11.08, 16:27
Hit the "Thanks" button of the first post on the first page. Next time take a look at the faq first.

Lokare
04.11.08, 15:57
I was wondering If there could be a scrolling bar for the seperate torrent details on
SB-Innovation Hack Fake on the next update? Or Is It too much to ask?

Thanks.

anon
04.11.08, 17:55
a scrolling bar for the seperate torrent details on
SB-Innovation Hack Fake

Why do you need a scrollbar? They fit perfectly - at least with Azureus' window maximized and a 1024x768 desktop resolution:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5545/optionshr3.gif

maxxxp
05.11.08, 04:44
Is there a method to keep (or import) the list and history (library) of torrents ?
I've installed correctly this mod (backupped azureus program folder and azureus roaming folder, deleted plugins from program folder, copied all mod-files into it and renamed the .jars) but after started azureus all torrents and history are gone :frown: ...

Lokare
05.11.08, 06:37
Well, there's EEE PC. =/

plox
05.11.08, 17:54
hey guys just got a quick question
ive just downloaded the latest Azureus/Vuze 4.0.0.2.403_DDJ Beta version and i have noticed something, im uploading 3 torrents (well fake uploading :P) got them all set to about 20 kbps each (since my max upload speed is about 80kbps so if they ask for a speed test i can give them a proper one) but every 5-10 mins the Trackers Status section will change from OK to Connection Error (timeout).....

Sometimes it will auto update the tracker and it will change back to OK but half the time i have to either manually update the tracker or i have to stop the torrents and restart them.

Anyone got any idea what the problem could be?

anon
05.11.08, 18:23
@maxxxp: I can't really help there; I have followed the exact same procedure too when updating from 4.0.0.0 to .2, and my torrents were still there after updating... :confused:
Edit: did you put your config-folder backup back in %appdata% after you got the Hack running?

@GShow: I see... well, maybe DigitalDJ can add a scrollbar to the SB-I Hack Fake tab in the next update :smile:

@plox: which tracker(s) are you having that issue with? Also, are you behind a proxy?

plox
05.11.08, 18:37
Ive using it on Bitsoup.org tracker atm and nah im not behind a proxy at all

maxxxp
06.11.08, 01:54
@maxxxp: I can't really help there; I have followed the exact same procedure too when updating from 4.0.0.0 to .2, and my torrents were still there after updating... :confused:
Edit: did you put your config-folder backup back in %appdata% after you got the Hack running?

Originally, i've installed and used Azureus_SB-I_Hack_3.1.1.1_B05.306_DDJ, then azureus was updated automatically to original 4.0.0.2 , the torrents are still there.
Then i've installed the mod like above and the torrents are all deleted, i've tried to copy the backup folder into roaming folder without results...

Lokare
06.11.08, 06:09
Well, I was just suggesting since all the other tabs have scrolling bars. It's not a need. =/

OPTIMIST26
06.11.08, 22:50
I want to ask something...

I'm arranging my fake settings before the downloadıng from tools/sb-inn.hacktool...

But after that I want to change some settings at the time of downloading... open the sb-innovation-hack tab in torrent details... changing the settings... But these settings doesn't work... moreover I couldn't get through bottom of that page...

By the way... this version works quite good... thanks ... in Turkish "ellerine sağlık hocam"....

shahjinn
07.11.08, 08:43
hello

is there a option to save my current torrents i have in this new hack?

Note:-- ''I don't actually want to lose my torrents so i want to know if there is a alternative way to save them so that i can reseed my torrents without having to take again from the tracker !!''

best regards
shahjinn

Options
07.11.08, 14:14
@shahjin Click Run --> type %AppData%...you can find azureus folder there or vuze.
enter the folder and you will see a folder named "torrents". that's all where your torrents files are saved.

I myself have a question. I am seeding a couple of torrents. Under status, some torrents are "seeding" and some are "queued"...why is it so?
I want all are seeding. I did set the max active torrents higher than the torrents I am currently seeding. any suggestion? thank you

anon
07.11.08, 19:08
@OPTIMIST26: why don't they work? What options have you tried toggling?

@Options: try going to Tools -> Options -> Queue, and setting "Max simultaneous downloads" and "Max active torrents" to 0.

@everyone having problems with torrents not resuming after updating, try this:

keep the torrents folder and downloads.config file (copy them to a separate folder) from your working setup
do a clean install
update the Hack to v4.0.0.2
run it to make sure the update has been installed correctly
close it
go to the %appdata%\Azureus folder
delete the downloads.config.bak file
put the torrents folder and downloads.config file you've backupped in step 1 back inside this folder - click "Yes to all" when asked about overwriting
run Azureus again

Options
08.11.08, 02:07
anon. I set it to 0 but still some are queued.

and for the update. so we do have to install the new Vuze v4.0.0.2
not just copy and paste the .jar file to the vuze folder?

OPTIMIST26
08.11.08, 14:39
@OPTIMIST26: why don't they work? What options have you tried toggling?

My problem is When I started to download a torrent, I can not reach the bottom of the sb-innov. hack page page from the TORRENT DETAILS.

Torrent details is open when you double click the downloadıng torrent....

Hope ı could tell my problem...

Options
08.11.08, 14:44
you cant even scroll it down?
can you post the screenshot?

OPTIMIST26
08.11.08, 14:59
you cant even scroll it down?
can you post the screenshot?

Yeah friend... This is the problem...

There is no scroll right side of the pict... like you see below...

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helpel4.jpg

anon
08.11.08, 16:23
anon. I set it to 0 but still some are queued.

I'd suggest a clean install just to see if it's your current config that's interfering with this - but backup your current one.

and for the update. so we do have to install the new Vuze v4.0.0.2
not just copy and paste the .jar file to the vuze folder?

Yes; that's how I've been installing every DDJ update ever since I've been a member here :biggrin:

Yeah friend... This is the problem...

There is no scroll right side of the pict... like you see below...

ImageShack - Hosting :: helpel4.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helpel4.jpg)

Those are all the SB-I Hack Fake options, there's no need to a scrollbar. You can find the other ones (no-upload, etc.) at the SB-I Hack General tab.

OPTIMIST26
08.11.08, 18:27
thanks friend...I just wonder if I could see other options...

By the way I cant'see clientspoof properties still... because of MS Vista...

Is there any improvement plan for this ???

anon
08.11.08, 18:30
By the way I cant'see clientspoof properties still... because of MS Vista...

Is there any improvement plan for this ???

I don't know too much about Vista, but I've heard you sometimes need to take ownership of files and folders in order to make applications that use them work correctly. Maybe you can try this on the clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 folder...

jacksbi
08.11.08, 18:42
i am having a problem with scc i am using a latest torrent with lot of users but it is not connectiong to leechers there are 15 leechers but it is not connectiong to them is there a way how can i connect to them i am using azureus shumod

OPTIMIST26
08.11.08, 18:44
I don't know too much about Vista, but I've heard you sometimes need to take ownership of files and folders in order to make applications that use them work correctly. Maybe you can try this on the clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1 folder...

UAC (user account control) is always enabled... and I am opening the PC as admin... and once I have disabled UAC and uninstal DDj and reinstall.. bu nothing's changed...

Vista is always can be problem for some open source programs and things like that always fixed with newer versions...

anon
08.11.08, 18:55
i am having a problem with scc i am using a latest torrent with lot of users but it is not connectiong to leechers there are 15 leechers but it is not connectiong to them is there a way how can i connect to them i am using azureus shumod

Make sure you don't have no-upload enabled. It could also be possible that they are partial seeders.

UAC (user account control) is always enabled... and I am opening the PC as admin... and once I have disabled UAC and uninstal DDj and reinstall.. bu nothing's changed...

Then I can't think of anything else right now :frown:

But I'll be looking for other possible solutions.

A-Day
08.11.08, 19:15
i have been using 2.5.0.4 shu mod for months and decided to try this out. so far i like it and the memory usage isn't as bad as i thought.

one hack that i use is the download reduction. but after a torrent finishes downloading and is now in the lower seeding panel, a couple of the stats in the torrent's info page disappear. the only ones i care about is the "Fake Downloaded" and "Fake Done". when the download completes, those 2 stats no longer show any info. these 2 always show in 2.5.0.4.

is this a bug or can this be fixed somehow?

thanks!

anon
08.11.08, 19:21
@jack20201900: I have moved and replied to your post in the cheating experiences thread - here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-experiences-1356/index23.html#post53476)'s the link.

@A-Day: I can confirm those two stats don't appear here too...

OPTIMIST26
08.11.08, 23:55
@anon...

I want to ask something about fake options... I often use ratio mode and sometimes speed mode... Is there any tutorial or documents that describe the other features ?? (download reduction, upload multiplier etc..)

anon
08.11.08, 23:57
Of course there is! Every single Shu Mod cheating feature is documented here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/). :wink:

A-Day
09.11.08, 15:22
@A-Day: I can confirm those two stats don't appear here too...

so its a bug? i hope they can get this fixed because i like knowing the fake downloaded amount that gets announced to the trackers.

anon
09.11.08, 16:09
so its a bug?

I couldn't really tell. We have to wait until DDJ confirms whether it's a bug or not.

jacksbi
13.11.08, 15:34
stats not updating in hdbits

anon
13.11.08, 20:36
Make sure you are giving it enough time and using safe settings...

Also, do you mean Hdbits.org or Hd-bits.ro?

Butcho
13.11.08, 20:56
I think he changed the main settings while the torrent was running, because then you can only change the settings in the single torrent preferences....

rubolix
14.11.08, 00:00
is POPSIBBLE EMULATE UTORRENT 177 with this vuze mod????

Butcho
14.11.08, 06:28
A utorrent emulation is only possible to the trackers and not to the peers with the spoof plugins. So it's not the perfect solution for ALTs where azureus is banned...

jacksbi
14.11.08, 09:19
.org i have to force it for update

anon
14.11.08, 13:39
is POPSIBBLE EMULATE UTORRENT 177 with this vuze mod????

Only to the tracker - not to peers. And it takes someone seeing an Azureus in their BT client's peerlist and reporting this along your IP to an admin to ban you...

@jack20201900: what interval is the tracker sending? You can check this after "Update in:" in Azureus, for example:

Update in: 00:49:39

rubolix
14.11.08, 18:38
Only to the tracker - not to peers. And it takes someone seeing an Azureus in their BT client's peerlist and reporting this along your IP to an admin to ban you...

@jack20201900: what interval is the tracker sending? You can check this after "Update in:" in Azureus, for example:

Update in: 00:49:39

OK, then I see that it is not advisable to emulate another client with this Aazureus´ mod
In the tracker that I use, I can use only utorrent 161 or 177 , Bittornado 0317 and Ktorrent 312 KED3 or KED 4: can you recommend any mod of these programs?
Forgive my ignorance in these matters im noob in these progrmms....:stupid::stupid:

anon
14.11.08, 20:16
In the tracker that I use, I can use only utorrent 161 or 177 , Bittornado 0317 and Ktorrent 312 KED3 or KED 4: can you recommend any mod of these programs?
Forgive my ignorance in these matters im noob in these progrmms....:stupid::stupid:

For uTorrent: Butcho's Expansion Leecherpack is the best :wink:

But remember uT mods' cheating settings are hardcoded (you can't change them on-the-fly like with Azureus). Also, some trackers can detect them - for example, I've heard Waffles will insta-ban you if you use the Multi-11x mod there.

For BitTornado: the Faze Mod has a perfect BitTornado spoof, apart from its upload multiplier and no-report options. I recommend you try it.

There's also the EQ BitTornado Mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f115/bittornado-equaliser-mod-v5-0-a-108/) which has an upload multiplier and kick.

For KTorrent (Linux): there are no mods for this client as far as I know...

powerintake
15.11.08, 17:50
I replaced the files in Azureus folder with newest version files, and it worked like a charm. It retained all settings and no hard work. Great job...keep it up...:klatsch_3:

Older version was having java errors...Will see if these has similar errors..

anon
15.11.08, 22:03
Older version was having java errors...Will see if these has similar errors..

Java 1.4 support has ended with the 4.0.0.0 release so make sure you update to the latest JRE version :top:

aaaaab
19.11.08, 21:24
was ich schon immer fragen wollte:
wie benennt man in Azureus die Torrens um?
F2 funktioniert nicht, eine richtige hilfe ich auch nicht finden...

[edit] ja mit der maus ginge es schon... nur ist das umständlicher... :P

anon
19.11.08, 21:33
Right-click the torrent -> Advanced -> Rename -> Rename Displayed Name, enter the new name, and press OK.

In german it should be Erweitert -> Umbenennen -> Benenne angezeigten Namen um :biggrin:

shoulder
19.11.08, 21:35
He doesn't want to use a mouse. :wink:

anon
19.11.08, 21:43
Didn't see his edit :tongue:

There isn't a keyboard shortcut to rename the torrent directly (list (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Keyboard_shortcuts)), but he can use the context menu (between the right-Win and right-Ctrl keys) and arrow keys to reach this option.

aaaaab
19.11.08, 22:02
this is bad...
that cries out to a fraturerequest for the vuze coder... :P

ypod
20.11.08, 20:19
hope works on waffles...:S

shoulder
20.11.08, 20:25
With reasonable settings it works in every tracker. :wink:

ypod
20.11.08, 20:29
shoulder what would be those reasonable settings, if that's not a secret?:wink:

anon
20.11.08, 20:32
Well, we already have a thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/waffles-cheating-2976/) about Waffles cheating where that is discussed - there's also some talk about Waffles in the Cheating on What.cd? (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-what-cd-5801/) thread (use the "search this thread" feature). :wink:

shoulder
20.11.08, 20:34
That depends on the tracker.
I just meant in general.

Like anon said, take a look at those threads. :wink:

ypod
20.11.08, 20:45
anon i read those threads, but they are a little bit old, and waffle might upgrade their scripts, that's why i'm asking now, "fresh info" :D

anon
20.11.08, 20:47
but they are a little bit old, and waffle might upgrade their scripts

That's correct :top: But the information you can find at the "Cheating on What.cd" thread is no more than a few weeks old. :wink:

rom08
22.11.08, 15:04
It seems there is a new version of azureus 4.0.0.4

gabri85ct
22.11.08, 16:33
Ok, i have tried a lot of times, doesn't work for me, and the form to insert user id and password of the tracker does not appear at all.

What i've done:
Uninstalled Vuze 4.0.0.2
Deleted C:\Program files\Vuze
Deleted C:\Documents and settings\Username\App data\Azureus
Reboot
Installed Vuze 4.0.0.2
Deleted C:\Program Files\Vuze\Plugins
Renamed Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
Unrared all the files of the patch
Copied all the files and folders of the patch t C\Program Files\Vuze
Renamed the new Azureus2_4.0.0.2 into Azureus2.jar
Started Azureus, set the classic mode

Then Does not appera the form for ID and password (evei if the Shu mod Appears)

I tried with a torrent and if i set fake upload speed mode, the torrent does not upload at all.

What can i do?? Before the patch azureus worked well....

PLEASE HELP ME

Bye

anon
22.11.08, 18:21
@rom08: please wait until DigitalDJ can hack it for us.

@gabri85ct: I couldn't understand you, can you re-explain yourself? :smile:

Then Does not appera the form for ID and password (evei if the Shu mod Appears)

If you mean the Shu username and password login boxes at the top of the cheating settings, they're no more. This mod doesn't have a login system, and therefore you don't need to log in before being able to use its special features.

I tried with a torrent and if i set fake upload speed mode, the torrent does not upload at all.

If after setting both "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values in the torrent's properties to 0 you're able to fake upload, it means that there you either weren't connected to at least 1 peer, or there were less than 10 peers for every 100 seeds (default settings). Decrease them.

Else post a screen of your settings...

gabri85ct
23.11.08, 09:57
Here is the configuration:

rom08
23.11.08, 11:40
I was just informing I can wait without any problem cause this one is really working great.

ypod
23.11.08, 14:43
i finished downloading a file, and it's became inactive(up speed 0), how can i seed forward?

powerintake
23.11.08, 19:02
This version is working good, but I am encountering a problem.

1.It keeps on randomly shutting down itself.
2.It also looses track of total bytes of file it downloaded.

What should I do? Thanks

ypod
23.11.08, 20:09
i understand that if download is finished, fake upload is disabled...am i right? then how can i fake seeding with a torrent allready downloaded? tnx

virus86669
23.11.08, 23:15
hallo leute einfach immer wieder spitze was ihr so zaubert

wäre echt froh wenn ich euch helfen könnte aber ich bin im programieren lieder eine niete!

danke noch mal für alles

yoco
24.11.08, 15:40
What spoof version do you guys use? I'm still on 3.1.1.0.

anon
24.11.08, 17:11
@gabri85ct & sarancha: try setting both "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0.

If after doing so you're able to fake upload, it means that you either weren't connected to at least 1 peer, or that there was less than 1 leecher for every 10 seeds (default settings). If you want you can leave both of these settings set to 0, but be watchful for the seeder/leecher stats in case the global amount of peers changes dramatically and your fake upload speed is no longer realistic.

@powerintake: I don't have any of those issues. Try a clean install, and also check whether you have the latest Java Runtime Environment installed.

@yoco: I have never needed to spoof so far :biggrin:

yoco
24.11.08, 17:14
I mean in "azureus.spoof.value=" what should I put in now?
lol, I need an update :eek3:

anon
24.11.08, 17:18
I mean in "azureus.spoof.value=" what should I put in now?

Mmm, as Azureus 4.0.0.4 is out, perhaps it's better if you set azureus.spoof.value to 4.0.0.4, because a non-cheater would have already updated :biggrin:

advertie
26.11.08, 06:35
I have a few questions here:

1.The real up speed and uploaded will not count, shu mod will only report the fake up speed and uploaded to the tracker. Am I right?

2.If I use "speed mod++" and "add your real upload amount to the fake upload amount", it means the amount shown in "fake up speed" column and "fake uploaded" column has already included my real up speed and real upload amount. Am I right?

3.If I use "ratio mod", my real upload amount will never report to the tracker. So if I want to report my real upload amount, I can only use "speed mod++". Am I right?

thanks in advance.

anon
26.11.08, 13:51
1.The real up speed and uploaded will not count, shu mod will only report the fake up speed and uploaded to the tracker. Am I right?

Correct, unless you tick the "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount".

2.If I use "speed mod++" and "add your real upload amount to the fake upload amount", it means the amount shown in "fake up speed" column and "fake uploaded" column has already included my real up speed and real upload amount. Am I right?

I don't really know this, but I think not, as there's a separate column for your real upload speed...

3.If I use "ratio mod", my real upload amount will never report to the tracker. So if I want to report my real upload amount, I can only use "speed mod++". Am I right?

If you want to report your real uploaded amount, untick the "fake report to tracker systems" checkbox to disable cheating entirely.

If you want to report your real and fake speeds (adding them up), use Seed mode++ with the "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount" checkbox ticked.

Ratio mode will use whatever speed is needed to reach the ratio you aim for, this is more detectable the bigger a torrent is.

jacksbi
26.11.08, 19:13
in ds i am getting message banned client what i can do now?

anon
26.11.08, 19:15
Try using the perfect spoof (AzureusSpoof.properties) to spoof v4.0.0.4.

shoulder
26.11.08, 19:29
I'd advise you to have a look at their FAQ and look for allowed clients.

If there is any allowed version of Azureus you can use the perfect spoof.
If there isn't any you have to use the spoof plugin to spoof another client, but unfortunately it only spoofs to the tracker.

anon
26.11.08, 19:38
If there isn't any you have to use the spoof plugin to spoof another client, but unfortunately it only spoofs to the tracker.

@jack20201900: with this method your real client is still shown to peers, so if someone sees an Azureus in their peerlist at the tracker it's possible that they report it to an admin so that they ban you - if this client is banned.

My recommendation would be that you check the FAQ carefully and act accordingly as shoulder said. I rushed to reply that you should spoof v4.0.0.4 since the first time I saw your post I thought you meant that this version once worked at DS, but not anymore.

Musique01
27.11.08, 10:39
Anon can you please post some recommended settings for azureus(vuze) to work perfectly with trackers? (I refer to DHT & stuff). I remember I found them once but I can't find them again

anon
27.11.08, 18:21
Have a look at this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/53673-post67.html). I have a 3Mbit line (384kB/s down, 32kbs up) and they work perfectly.

Regarding DHT, you can disable it to save bandwidth if you download from private trackers only (In this case, make sure you also go to Tools -> Options -> Plugins, and untick the "Distributed DB" and "Distributed Tracker" plugins' checkbox)
If you download from both private and public ones, leave it enabled to get more sources for your public tracker downloads.

Musique01
28.11.08, 07:15
@Anon Thank you for the settings, I have already changed mine according to the ones you posted. I have another question.. I see that Vuze 4.0.0.4 is out, what can I do if I have the files from 4.0.0.2 hacked by DDJ? How do I upgrade them to 4.0.04?

Do I have to change

"azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.value=3.1.1.0"
to
"azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=4.0.0.4"
?

Or should I wait for DDJ to create the new hack for 4.0.0.4?

rom08
28.11.08, 07:27
You have to wait a new version by DDJ for 4.0.0.4

shoulder
28.11.08, 11:56
@ Musique01

Yes, you've got to wait till DDJ releases an updated version.

If you change your spoof settings like you wrote you just look like 4.0.0.4, but you aren't. :wink:

gabri85ct
02.12.08, 00:07
Hi, now i'm getting the mod working, but i've got a question, If i use "No reporting", will i get banned?? Is it dangerous? Is it better to be a 100% seeder or a 0% leecher?? My total amount of Uploaded/Downloaded data will be alwais the same??

Nobody
02.12.08, 01:01
Hi, now i'm getting the mod working, but i've got a question, If i use "No reporting", will i get banned?? Is it dangerous? Is it better to be a 100% seeder or a 0% leecher?? My total amount of Uploaded/Downloaded data will be alwais the same??

I don't regularly use Shu, but in general it's better to be a 100% seeder than a 0% leecher. People leave their machines seeding at 100% all the time to get ratio credit. Someone who is leeching and constantly at 0% is very, very suspicious.

TheDarkSide
02.12.08, 11:22
I used to be able to get this to work, but not anymore. Maybe its because I updated to a newest version of Azureus, 4.0.0.4, thats why.

gabri85ct
02.12.08, 11:58
I don't regularly use Shu, but in general it's better to be a 100% seeder than a 0% leecher. People leave their machines seeding at 100% all the time to get ratio credit. Someone who is leeching and constantly at 0% is very, very suspicious.

And don't they notice if i have sudenly a 100% completed file of 6 GB?? If they do not, it is perfect... And is better to delete the file after totally donloaded, isn't it?

Thank you very very much.

anon
02.12.08, 12:42

It is dangerous. As Nobody said, it's better to use the "show as seeder" option should you have to resort to no reporting, but if the amount of leechers grows enough so that you should have done some upload, going 0 DL & 0 UL every time is suspicious. If looking like a seeder to the tracker is all you need, you can tick "show as seeder (100% done and no download report)" in the Speed mode++ options.

The "show as leecher (0% done)" still works at some trackers nonetheless; TB, for example.

And don't they notice if i have sudenly a 100% completed file of 6 GB?? If they do not, it is perfect... And is better to delete the file after totally donloaded, isn't it?

They can know that you've started the torrent yet already have it. This is called instaseeding, and isn't that suspicious itself if you use it with scene releases available at other trackers - you can say you got the files from somewhere else. Just make sure you add the torrent as stopped, configure the cheating settings, and then start it - to avoid leaking any announces that may show you as a leecher.

I used to be able to get this to work, but not anymore. Maybe its because I updated to a newest version of Azureus, 4.0.0.4, thats why.

Don't double post :wink:

I'm sure that's because as you have updated to 4.0.0.4, the update wizard overwrote the Hack's .jar with the official one. Reinstall the Hack, and turn off auto-update. Also enable the perfect spoof, and set it to emulate v4.0.0.4 until a DDJ version of this build is available, for added security.

mrzzz
02.12.08, 13:14
Reinstall the Hack, and turn off auto-update.

how do u turn off auto update? :)

gabri85ct
02.12.08, 13:33
[QUOTE=anon;57813]It is dangerous. As Nobody said, it's better to use the "show as seeder" option should you have to resort to no reporting, but if the amount of leechers grows enough so that you should have done some upload, going 0 DL & 0 UL every time is suspicious. If looking like a seeder to the tracker is all you need, you can tick "show as seeder (100% done and no download report)" in the Speed mode++ options.

The "show as leecher (0% done)" still works at some trackers nonetheless; TB, for example.

They can know that you've started the torrent yet already have it. This is called instaseeding, and isn't that suspicious itself if you use it with scene releases available at other trackers - you can say you got the files from somewhere else. Just make sure you add the torrent as stopped, configure the cheating settings, and then start it - to avoid leaking any announces that may show you as a leecher.

But, i don't know how trackers work, my question is:

If I take a torrent, i Start Downloading with "No Reportind" and "Seeder 100%", after 4-5 hours i complete the download and i close azureus and delete the torrent so that if i go in my page in the tracker doesn't result that i am uploading or downloading anymore, is this method safe or too dangerous??

I mean, they can ban me if the look at me while i am downloading that way (during that 4-5 hours) or even in the future when they will check my acount??

Do you understand?? I am Italian, i study English but i do not pretend to speak perfectly in english....

Thanks

mrzzz
02.12.08, 14:24
**SUGGESTION FOR THIS PROGRAM**
it would be real cool if u could choose different "fake upload speeds" for different torrents.

Rebound
02.12.08, 15:47
**SUGGESTION FOR THIS PROGRAM**
it would be real cool if u could choose different "fake upload speeds" for different torrents.

This is possible. Double click on a torrent and then click on the "SB-Innovation Hack Fake" tab. There you can change all fake settings for each torrent.

best regards

Rebound

mrzzz
02.12.08, 17:18
This is possible. Double click on a torrent and then click on the "SB-Innovation Hack Fake" tab. There you can change all fake settings for each torrent.

best regards

Rebound

hey
thanks for the respond, BUT
i opened the torrent in azureus and when i double click on the torrent in azureus, nothing happends =( can u help me pls?

Rebound
02.12.08, 17:20
hey
thanks for the respond, BUT
i opened the torrent in azureus and when i double click it in azureus, nothing happends =( can u help me pls?

Then you haven´t installed the mod correctly. Be sure that you have renamed the jar file to "Azureus2.jar" and replaced the old with the new.

best regards

Rebound

shoulder
02.12.08, 17:27
Or maybe you didn't choose the classis UI.

Did you?

mrzzz
02.12.08, 17:28
Or maybe you didn't choose the classis UI.

Did you?

whats that?

shoulder
02.12.08, 17:32
You have to set the classis UI as GUI.

Tools --> Options --> Interface --> Start --> Display Vuze UI Chooser --> Classic Interface

anon
02.12.08, 17:33
how do u turn off auto update? :)

Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start ->
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5786/autoupxd8.gif

But, i don't know how trackers work, my question is:

If I take a torrent, i Start Downloading with "No Reportind" and "Seeder 100%", after 4-5 hours i complete the download and i close azureus and delete the torrent so that if i go in my page in the tracker doesn't result that i am uploading or downloading anymore...

Yes, if you use those settings you'll look like a seeder to the tracker, and when you stop the torrent and delete the files, it shouldn't show up in your profile.

..., is this method safe or too dangerous??

I mean, they can ban me if the look at me while i am downloading that way (during that 4-5 hours) or even in the future when they will check my acount??

You should only do this with scene releases, and even so it's quite suspicious, because you've "seeded" the torrent for a quite short amount of time, then stopped it forever.

My recommendation is that should you choose this method, again, only use it with scene releases, and keep the torrent open for some extra hours/days. Also, double-click the torrent, go to the "SB-I Hack General" tab, and tick "don't send 'completed' flag when download is finished". This will look less suspicious, but even so be careful.

@mrzzz: the Classic UI is the old v2.x.x.x interface. You can enable it by going to Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, clicking "Show" Vuze UI Chooser in the right side, picking "Classic Interface" from the dialog that'll appear, and clicking OK. Restart Vuze when asked.

anon
02.12.08, 17:51
@Anon, @shoulder, @Rebound
ty

Please use the Thanks button to say thanks :top:

gabri85ct
02.12.08, 19:07
Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start ->

Yes, if you use those settings you'll look like a seeder to the tracker, and when you stop the torrent and delete the files, it shouldn't show up in your profile.

You should only do this with scene releases, and even so it's quite suspicious, because you've "seeded" the torrent for a quite short amount of time, then stopped it forever.

My recommendation is that should you choose this method, again, only use it with scene releases, and keep the torrent open for some extra hours/days. Also, double-click the torrent, go to the "SB-I Hack General" tab, and tick "don't send 'completed' flag when download is finished". This will look less suspicious, but even so be careful.

@mrzzz: the Classic UI is the old v2.x.x.x interface. You can enable it by going to Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, clicking "Show" Vuze UI Chooser in the right side, picking "Classic Interface" from the dialog that'll appear, and clicking OK. Restart Vuze when asked.

So can thay see what i've downloaded and uploaded in the past??
What are Scene releases??

I've sent you a PM, if you can, please add me on MSN

anon
02.12.08, 19:13
So can thay see what i've downloaded and uploaded in the past??

This shows up in their logs even if you can't see it in your profile anymore. If you use the no report or "show as seeder" setting(s) correctly (adding the torrent as stopped, and setting these up before starting it, that is), all they'll know is that you jumped on the torrent directly as a seeder. This isn't too suspicious if you do it only with scene releases (see below), are careful, and don't use this trick every time.

What are Scene releases??

A Scene Release is a pirated piece of software, game, movie, music album etc packaged for distribution on The Scene.

There are some commonalities between all types of scene releases but the requirements varies between different types of media.

Generally each scene release has it's own directory. In the directory, besides the release itself is also an NFO file with details. The actual data is often compressed with rar or zip. Big files like movies or ISOs are split into several files using rar. Sometimes a SFV file is included to verify the checksums of the files.

Parts of the release standards harken back to the days when warez were distributed over BBS and some files, like .diz, that were highly useful with the BBS software are included for legacy purposes but are often ignored by the FTP servers that are now used for distribution.

You'll recognize them when you see them - words in their names are separated by dots, and you'll see the group's name at the end. For example:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.Shadow.of.Chernobyl-ViTALiTY
Microsoft.Windows.Vista.ULTIMATE.x86.SP1.Integrate d.October.2008.OEM.DVD-BIE
Microsoft.Windows.Server.2008.x86.WorkStation.Edit ion-iND
WiFi.Hopper.v1.2.Build.2008-021700.Win2kXP2k3Vista.Cracked-BLiZZARD

I've sent you a PM, if you can, please add me on MSN

Sorry, I don't use MSN.

mrzzz
03.12.08, 17:26
hi guys
im having a problem installing this on my xp computer. it used to work on the same computer it updated it self to 4.0.0.4 (READ ON this is not the problem). so i uninstalled it and googled for 4.0.0.2 version, found it and installed it, then followed the instructions :

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.2
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar file to Azureus2.jar
BUT it didnt work, i even tried calling plugins for plugins_backup instead of deleting it, and again follow the instructions after the plugins part, but it still didnt work. i did both this steps at least 3 times each but it dosen't work for my xp anymore.
Can u guys pls help me?

anon
03.12.08, 17:45
BUT it didnt work, i even tried calling plugins for plugins_backup instead of deleting it, and again follow the instructions after the plugins part, but it still didnt work. i did both this steps at least 3 times each but it dosen't work for my xp anymore.
Can u guys pls help me?

Make sure you're renaming the Hack's .jar correctly: open Windows Explorer, go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View, untick the "Hide extensions for known file types" checkbox below Advanced Settings, and press OK. Then refollow the installation procedure.

raffav
04.12.08, 18:05
someone have any info when the new hack mod will be avaliable??

sorry about my inglish
tks

hitman
04.12.08, 20:06
someone have any info when the new hack mod will be avaliable??

sorry about my inglish
tks

as usual ......

.......when its done :wink:

TheDarkSide
06.12.08, 10:23
Thanks for all these.

This is what I get after I double click a torrent, no "SB-Innovation Hack Fake".

Help?

shoulder
06.12.08, 13:26
Are the SB-I settings available in global options (Tools --> Options)?

anon
06.12.08, 16:49
@TheDarkSide: if they aren't, make sure you've installed the Hack correctly: enable showing file extensions in Windows Explorer, and refollow step 4 of the installation procedure:

TheDarkSide
07.12.08, 04:38
@TheDarkSide: if they aren't, make sure you've installed the Hack correctly: enable showing file extensions in Windows Explorer, and refollow step 4 of the installation procedure:

Thank you so much.

I have a few questions.

I chose fake upload speed mode++ and it will just fake upload? Will the tracker notice that I am faking if I use a safe speed?

Here is what I did, and the fake upload didn't seems to move.

carlmarx
07.12.08, 10:03
With this program is possible to alter the SR? (Sorry for the worst English)

anon
07.12.08, 16:33
I chose fake upload speed mode++ and it will just fake upload? Will the tracker notice that I am faking if I use a safe speed?

The tracker can't detect this itself, but it's your settings that can get you banned or not. For example, faking 10kB/s in a torrent with 30 seeders and 20 leechers would be realistic, while 200kbs in one with 100S/1L would not.

Here is what I did, and the fake upload didn't seems to move.

Set both "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ration lower than X %" values at the top to 0. Azureus will start faking, but even if there aren't any leechers in the swarm, so check the torrent from time to time to see if your fake speed is still realistic.

Also, there's no sense in ticking the "start fake upload when the following % done is reached" when you've set the value to 0.0%.

With this program is possible to alter the SR?

What do you mean with "SR"?

carlmarx
07.12.08, 17:55
What do you mean with "SR"?

SR = Share Ratio

anon
07.12.08, 17:59
Yes, the ratio shown at private trackers will be altered according the fake settings you've chosen (Speed mode++, No report, etc.)

The one shown at the bottom (status bar) is only influenciated by real upload and download, and therefore it won't be affected by fake upload.

jojo88
07.12.08, 18:06
Hallo könnte mir mal einer das Password für den shu mode sagen ich find es nicht oder ich seh es leider nicht bin neu hier. bitte um hilfe

anon
07.12.08, 18:08
You have to click the Thanks button below DigitalDJ's post. You can then see the password in the "hidden content" area:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3274
(thanks shoulder for the pic :wink:)

Butcho
07.12.08, 18:09
Du must nur denn Danke Button drücken und dann sollte es unter der Grafik "Unhidden Contend" im Hauptthema auftauchen.
Falls nicht aktualiesiere einfach noch ein mal deinen Browser.

@anon
Why you are always fast...
I think you press the page reload button he hole day... :)

jojo88
07.12.08, 18:32
sorry es geht noch nicht habe grad gelesen das ich die anforderungen noch nicht erfüllt habe trotzdem danke:wink:

anon
07.12.08, 18:35
@anon
Why you are always fast...
I think you press the page reload button he hole day... :)

No, I definitely don't like killing our server's bandwidth :biggrin: I use vBSpy to check if there are new posts :top:

shoulder
07.12.08, 18:38
sorry es geht noch nicht habe grad gelesen das ich die anforderungen noch nicht erfüllt habe trotzdem danke:wink:
Welche Anforderungen?

jojo88
07.12.08, 18:44
habe den danke button gefunden sehe jetzt das password, anforderung war die credits hab ich gelesen

anon
07.12.08, 18:46
I have seen that you clicked the button. Just refresh the page and if you still can't see it, I'll PM it to you...

shoulder
07.12.08, 18:47
... anforderung war die credits hab ich gelesen
Das Creditsystem ist zur Zeit deaktiviert. :wink2:

@ anon
You were too slow. :biggrin:

anon
07.12.08, 18:49
@ anon
You were too slow. :biggrin:

Google definitely didn't see the word "credits" in his post :tongue:

carlmarx
07.12.08, 18:59
Thank you anon for the clarification on SR.
I have a second question:
In the instructions say to install vuze 4.0.0.2; However there is 4.0.0.4 on the web ....Does the same?

anon
07.12.08, 19:00
It's the same, since the Hack is "melted" to Vuze 4.0.0.2.

Butcho
07.12.08, 19:01
yes it's the same because if you change the azureus2.jar you downgrade the version to the mod build....

edit: I'm so happy if i'm one day faster like you...

anon
08.12.08, 16:13
Thank you so much, cheers.

No problem :wink: Just use the Thanks button to say thanks. :smile:

bosbeest
10.12.08, 16:46
nobody seems to be talking about this problem, but my vuze keeps updating itself so it'll be the standard vuze after a restart... anybody?

anon
10.12.08, 16:50
my vuze keeps updating itself so it'll be the standard vuze after a restart...

Go to Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, and

hanswurst07
10.12.08, 17:40
Kann ich mit angeschaltetem Client Spoof bei Bitfactory runterladen und cheaten obwohl es keine Spoof report zu den peers gibt?

Can I download and cheat at Bitfactory with switched on Client Spoof even tough it doesnt report to peers?

anon
10.12.08, 17:42
Can I download and cheat at Bitfactory with switched on Client Spoof even tough it doesnt report to peers?

I don't know if it's safe to do that specifically at BitFactory, but consider that while the tracker will see the spoofed client, peers will still see your real one - this is risky.

hanswurst07
10.12.08, 17:45
yeah whatever I'll just hope it finishs downloading after that I dont need that crapy tracker anymore :P

Or what else could I use to download and cheat there as Azureus is banned?

anon
10.12.08, 17:46
You can use the Faze Mod, which can spoof BitTornado 0.3.18 perfectly.

Rebound
11.12.08, 17:12
Kann ich mit angeschaltetem Client Spoof bei Bitfactory runterladen und cheaten obwohl es keine Spoof report zu den peers gibt?

Kannst du schon, allerdings braucht nur mal ein Moderator mit im Leech/Seed sein und in die Peerliste schauen, dann sieht er dich dort als Azureus und kann dann auf´m Tracker vergleichen, zudem hat er auch noch deine IP, also wenn man Pech hat kann man damit sehr schnell auffliegen...

Mfg

Rebound

bbb18
14.12.08, 01:01
Hello everyone!! :smile:
First of all, i just wanna say congratulations to digitaldj for this mod, it's very good :top:.

Secondly, i think i encountered two problems:

1º -> the order of the bars sometimes it desorganizes themselfs even if i pressed to save the settings a zillion times. In normal Vuze it doesnt happen, so i think it due to the mod itself. It's kinda of a funny bug actually in my opinion, but a bug nonetheless :biggrin:.

2º -> even if i open the TCP ports in my router, firewall and antivirus, Vuze keeps telling me that the TCP port its blocked :confused:. If i go to Tools - NAT/Firewall Test, it says that its reachable and ok, but in the main page it says that its blocked and the smile of the torrents its always yellow :eek13:. Its not as funny as the other bug i encountered, but nothing critical either :lol_5:.

Since im not an expert in these matters, i hope someone that actually is can help me out.
I have Vuze v4.0.0.2, Java v1.6.0.11 and i even tried uninstalling and deleting every files that remains of vuze and do a fresh install of vuze and this little two bugs keep ocurring :frown:.

Sorry for the bad english, not really my native language but i get by :rolleyes:.

kabster
14.12.08, 07:29
Hi everyone , anon :)

So, like you probebly can tell by the title . It seems fake upload doesnt work whit a certain public (though registrated public tracker) !!
I have uploaded like 26GB fake up, but the tracker only reports 3 - 4 gb (my real upload)!!!

Errm, is there anything that can be done about this by playing whit some settings ?

Iam using shumod on azureus official 4.0.0.4 and spoofed as such ! Iam using the same fake settings for several trackers even PRIVATE trackers and it worked untill now !!

Any ideas as to why it fails :flop: on me now !!

rgdds,

kabster,

hi,

Errm.. i have to take back my earlier comments ... maybe ! I just realize that the tracker only updates my ratio once a day !! maybe that coud be the reason why i dont see my full share .. yet !! :biggrin:

Still, if this is a know bug/problem whit shumod i woud still apreciate some hints/tips :klatsch_3:

rgds,

kabster,

Tinkle
14.12.08, 08:34
my special thanks to digital dj for this awesum mod and also special thanks too anon too for recommending this one and advicing me with it tutorials link
also a small thing use this mod realy wisely its a superb mod practicaly its damn difficult to detect such a mod bt dont use it to boost cheats use it gradually and thereby its damn effective and also makes realy more worth of the work put by digital dj and all others
hatss off guys
awesum work
:top:

ypod
14.12.08, 12:33
hi all!have that kind of problem:- when i put a torrent to download, it starts, speed grows until ~2MBytes/s and its go lower, and lower...until 0...then again its growing until ~2 MB/s...my band is ~6 MB/s...but up than 2 MB/s it never goes... does someone know what can be the problem? maybe cache, something? :-/

yoco
14.12.08, 14:38
I remember I had similair problem. But in my case it was HD (external usb), but after few minutes it worked fine!

anon
14.12.08, 18:01
i think i encountered two problems:

1º -> the order of the bars sometimes it desorganizes themselfs even if i pressed to save the settings a zillion times. In normal Vuze it doesnt happen, so i think it due to the mod itself. It's kinda of a funny bug actually in my opinion, but a bug nonetheless :biggrin:.

No such problem here. Are you using the Classic UI?

2º -> even if i open the TCP ports in my router, firewall and antivirus, Vuze keeps telling me that the TCP port its blocked :confused:. If i go to Tools - NAT/Firewall Test, it says that its reachable and ok, but in the main page it says that its blocked and the smile of the torrents its always yellow :eek13:. Its not as funny as the other bug i encountered, but nothing critical either <smiley>.

Have you opened the UDP port in your router as well. With "in the main page it says that it's blocked", do you mean that you see http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9607/redledio7.gif Firewalled in the status bar, http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1219/yellowledkp0.gif NAT OK?, or simply http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/525/grayleden0.gif NAT? If the swarms of your loaded torrents are small, it's normal that you don't get too many incoming connections. The gray icon means that Azureus hasn't been running torrents for enough time to tell whether you're firewalled or not.

Do the "Ubuntu test": download this torrent (http://releases.ubuntu.com/8.04/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso.torrent), load it in Azureus, and let it run for some time. You have to receive incoming connections.

So, like you probebly can tell by the title .

hi,

Errm.. i have to take back my earlier comments ... maybe ! I just realize that the tracker only updates my ratio once a day !! maybe that coud be the reason why i dont see my full share .. yet !! :biggrin:

Still, if this is a know bug/problem whit shumod i woud still apreciate some hints/tips :klatsch_3:

You mention that the tracker is public and states to update your ratio once a day. If you're talking about Demonoid, I don't think your Hack settings have something to do with it, as Dem's FAQ and Admins have stated that the ratio system is purely statistical and inaccurate for people that are NATed or have a dynamic IP. If you give it some time (up to a day) you should see most of the now missing upload.

hi all!have that kind of problem:- when i put a torrent to download, it starts, speed grows until ~2MBytes/s and its go lower, and lower...until 0...then again its growing until ~2 MB/s...my band is ~6 MB/s...but up than 2 MB/s it never goes... does someone know what can be the problem? maybe cache, something? :-/

If you have an external HDD (like yoco said), check if the problem persists with an internal drive. Else, try these settings (as you have a 6mB/s line, you may want to raise the maximum upload speed, connections, etc.):

Connection:

TCP and UDP listen port: anything between 49152 and 65535
Prefer UDP connections: enabled

Connection -> Advanced Network Settings

Max half-open connections: 50

Transfer:

Max upload speed: 16kB/s
Max upload speed when seeding only: 22kB/s
Max upload slots per torrent: 2
Max connections per torrent: 40
Max global connections: 200

Connection -> Auto-Speed

Both disabled

Files

Fast Resume: enabled

Update resume data every: 15 minutes
Maximum peers to save: 35 per torrent

Files -> Performance Options

Friendly hash checking: enabled
Recheck smallest downloads first: enabled
Disk cache: enabled

Size of disk cache in MB: 4
Do not cache files smaller than this (in KB): 1024

Perform read-aheads to reduce disk reads when uploading: enabled
Cache download data to reduce disk writes and also decrease disk reads required for piece checking: enabled
Write completed pieces to disk inmediatly: disabled
Trace cache operations for diagnostic purposes: disabled
Maximum files opened for read/write: 50
Maximum write requests queued (in MB): 1
Maximum read requests queued (in MB): 1

Tracker -> Client

Limit the number of peers the tracker may return: 100
Minimum time between tracker announces in seconds: 60

Also remember that while your speed dropping from 2mB/s to zero is an issue, not maxing out your bandwidth isn't necessarily one. How many seeders and leechers does the torrent have?

ypod
14.12.08, 20:35
anon the torrent has 115 seeders and 85 leechers...you see, upload is not a problem, the problem is the download...

anon
14.12.08, 20:38
I know - just thought that with "it's growing until ~2 MB/s... my band is ~6 MB/s" you meant you believed not getting full speed on that torrent was also a problem.

Did you manage to fix it with the settings I posted?

TD21
15.12.08, 05:49
anybody wanna help me out? im still new to shumod and i would like to know what to do next. i already did these so please let me know what to do next. thanks!

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.2 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

yoco
15.12.08, 10:05
piGgy I'm not sure what's your problem, but if you don't know how to use mod, look at this
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

czullo
15.12.08, 11:57
I have one request to the admins please can you do "thanks" field hide able because its so many thank that this section takes about 1/4 of page ;)

ypod
15.12.08, 14:41
anon yeap, i did like you wrote...but the problem still remains...for exemple, i put a torrent to download, it starts, goes to ~5 MB/s and back to 0 MB/s (aka there is written in STATUS -queued)...after ~5 min it growes up and again down...and so the whole process of downloading ...(((

arifnihat
15.12.08, 15:29
hello...
i m from turkey. and i use this mode. but if .torrent file contains turkish chars (ı,ç,ğ,ü,ş,ö), i cant download torrent that torrent.... you can see.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9398/49545339wb3.jpg

anyone can help me?

anon
15.12.08, 16:56
@piGgy: also have a look at this tutorial:
[Tutorial about Bittorrent] Starts basic, ends advanced (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-bittorrent-starts-basic-ends-advanced-304/)

@sarancha: I see... how many torrents do you have loaded in Azureus?

You could temporarily fix this by going to Tools -> Options -> Queue, and setting both "Max simultaneous downloads" and "Max active torrents" to 0 (unlimited). This makes you able to load an infinite amount of torrents without any of them having to be queued, but be careful not to saturate your line.

@arifnihat: you could try renaming the .torrent file to something that doesn't contain turkish characters, but I think the problem resides in the announce URL having them, rather than the torrent metadata... Perhaps going to Tools -> Options -> Files -> Torrents -> Decoding Character Sets, and setting "default torrent encoding when selection required" to UTF-8, or any other of the available choices, solves it...

Rebound
15.12.08, 22:58
I have one request to the admins please can you do "thanks" field hide able because its so many thank that this section takes about 1/4 of page ;)

Good idea, 2000 Thanks are really to much^^ Limited to 200. :wink:

best regards

RB

rom08
15.12.08, 23:15
@Anon I had exactly the same problem as Sarancha when I was using Vista 64 edition and I never found the problem.Now I have swich back to windows XP and no problem anymore.

ypod
16.12.08, 14:26
how many torrents do you have loaded in Azureus?

about ~40 torrents....i'll try as you said, tnx ;)

I had exactly the same problem as Sarancha when I was using Vista 64 edition

i'm also using vista 64, maybe because of that :)

how its possible to change version from 4002 to 4004? i tried as anon said- to change the AzureusSpoof 's propreties, but it does not work, after restart, there apears original vuze (no ShuMod), how i can do that? :(

CoreCore
16.12.08, 15:31
how its possible to change version from 4002 to 4004? i tried as anon said- to change the AzureusSpoof 's propreties, but it does not work, after restart, there apears original vuze (no ShuMod), how i can do that? :(

When you go into the AzureusSpoof.propreties file, make sure your last two lines look like this

azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=4.0.0.4

Then when you launch it will be spoofing 4.0.0.4

Also, make sure you are not letting auto updates download & update the core file. That would make it reg vuze & not the mod.

Take care
Core

anon
16.12.08, 16:59
Thanks CC for your reply :wink:

@sarancha: do this to disable the auto-update:

Go to Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, and

After that reapply the Hack just to be sure. :top:

ypod
17.12.08, 13:29

i did as you wrote, its changed, but on hdbits its still showing 4.0.0.2 :(

anon ok, ill do what, tnx :)

anon
17.12.08, 16:35
i did as you wrote, its changed, but on hdbits its still showing 4.0.0.2 :(

Make sure you've edited the file correctly. It should look like this:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False

If the 4.0.0.4 perfect spoof is active, you'll see this at the bottom left of Vuze's window:
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/347/vuze1kz6.gif
And this at Tools -> Options -> SB-I Hack:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/457/vuze2oq3.gif

ypod
17.12.08, 18:53
Make sure you've edited the file correctly. It should look like this:

here it is http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081217/28280/thumbs/pTFWmpK1E1.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/10436049.html)

If the 4.0.0.4 perfect spoof is active, you'll see this at the bottom left of Vuze's window:

here is the screen, i dont see that :( http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081217/28280/thumbs/UCU1MBSZuw.jpg (http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/10436130.html)

And this at Tools -> Options -> SB-I Hack:

cant find that on me ((

anon
17.12.08, 18:57
Enable the Classic UI - Tools -> Options -> Start -> "Show" Vuze UI chooser, pick Classic Interface, OK, and restart when asked. Then refollow my previous post.

Also make sure you're saving the file as AzureusSpoof.properties and not AzureusSpoof.properties.txt or AzureusSpoof.txt.

Oscar
17.12.08, 21:59
I cant connect to any peers?

it connects, then immediately disconnects....
making Az, useless....

PerfectSpoof doesnt work either.

Mac OSX 10.5.6 MacBook Pro

anon
17.12.08, 22:03
Have you tried a clean install? Do that first, if you haven't.

Else, check if the problem persists after using these settings:

Connection:

TCP and UDP listen port: anything between 49152 and 65535
Prefer UDP connections: enabled

Connection -> Advanced Network Settings

Max half-open connections: 50

Transfer:

Max upload speed: 16kB/s
Max upload speed when seeding only: 22kB/s
Max upload slots per torrent: 2
Max connections per torrent: 40
Max global connections: 200

Connection -> Auto-Speed

Both disabled

The max connections amount is particularly important.

ypod
18.12.08, 11:39
i did as you guys said but doesnt works for me (((

http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/W%60.jpg
http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/W3.jpg
http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/W2.jpg

Oscar
18.12.08, 13:09
Have you tried a clean install? Do that first, if you haven't.

Else, check if the problem persists after using these settings:

The max connections amount is particularly important.

still no joy.....

no matter, I dont use vuze to d/l anyway, just fake u/l.
its still annoying though, and probably increases my chances of getting found out.

czullo
18.12.08, 15:23
do you deleted all vuze seved settings in C:\Documents and Settings\"your name"\Application Data\Azureus ?

anon
18.12.08, 16:34
@sarancha: that's strange... you've followed all the steps correctly, and yet the perfect spoof doesn't work.

If I remember right, DigitalDJ once said you could try dropping the AzureusSpoof.properties file inside Azureus2.jar to achieve the same effect. Try opening the .jar with 7-Zip or WinRar, put the .properties inside, and try again...

ypod
18.12.08, 17:18
If I remember right, DigitalDJ once said you could try dropping the AzureusSpoof.properties file inside Azureus2.jar to achieve the same effect. Try opening the .jar with 7-Zip or WinRar, put the .properties inside, and try again...

dont know why, but cant add to archive that file (((

anon
18.12.08, 17:19
Do you get an error message or..? Make sure you've closed all Vuze apps.

JARs are essentially ZIP archives. Try renaming the .jar to Azureus2.zip, and try again. If you're successful, rename it back to Azureus2.jar when done.

ypod
18.12.08, 18:30
anon done, but still remains 4.0.0.2 (((

anon
18.12.08, 18:36
Are you running Azureus with administrator privileges? Have you tried cleaning the Roaming folder? (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Azureus)

ypod
18.12.08, 20:04
yes its running with admin privileges...i should clean that folder? it's not empty...http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/ss.jpg

czullo
18.12.08, 20:40
Uninstal vuze delete that folder and clean instal that should work but remember you loose all your settings and torrents ;)

anon
18.12.08, 20:45
What czullo said - delete/rename the AppData\Roaming\Azureus folder altogether.

If you don't want to lose your loaded torrents, back up the downloads.config file and the torrents folder, and put them back after the new Azureus install recreates the directory.

ypod
19.12.08, 00:11
have uninstalled all vuze aps, and reinstal them again, it remainig 4.0.0.2 (( wtf?

yoco
19.12.08, 09:56
I just want to ask about hasing. Can I speed it up? Sometimes it takes really long to finish it.

anon
19.12.08, 16:23
@sarancha: I forgot to ask - despite seeing 4.0.0.2 in the status bar, do you see this when going to Tools -> Options -> SB-I Hack?

What the status bar says wouldn't matter too much as long as the Hack panel says the spoof is active.

@yoco: you can disable friendly hash checking (Tools -> Options -> Files -> Performance Options) to make hashing faster.

bbb18
19.12.08, 16:29
No such problem here. Are you using the Classic UI?

Yes i'm using the classic UI. I dont really like the normal UI.
Sometimes the bars desorganize themselves, sometimes it doesnt :confused:.
I mean, i tried using azureus without the mod, and it doesnt happen wich is even more weird :confused:.

Have you opened the UDP port in your router as well. With "in the main page it says that it's blocked", do you mean that you see http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9607/redledio7.gif Firewalled in the status bar, http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1219/yellowledkp0.gif NAT OK?, or simply http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/525/grayleden0.gif NAT? If the swarms of your loaded torrents are small, it's normal that you don't get too many incoming connections. The gray icon means that Azureus hasn't been running torrents for enough time to tell whether you're firewalled or not.

Do the "Ubuntu test": download this torrent (http://releases.ubuntu.com/8.04/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso.torrent), load it in Azureus, and let it run for some time. You have to receive incoming connections.

The problem is fixed. You were right, the problem was the torrent itself. I was only connecting to the seeders and not the peers. :top:

anon
19.12.08, 16:43
Yes i'm using the classic UI. I dont really like the normal UI.
Sometimes the bars desorganize themselves, sometimes it doesnt :confused:.
I mean, i tried using azureus without the mod, and it doesnt happen wich is even more weird :confused:.

Try going to the %appdata%\Azureus directory, and deleting the files tables.config and tables.config.bak. This should reset your column layout once again, but maybe solve your issue.

The problem is fixed. You were right, the problem was the torrent itself. I was only connecting to the seeders and not the peers. :top:

Good to know that :biggrin:

ypod
19.12.08, 22:09
@sarancha: I forgot to ask - despite seeing 4.0.0.2 in the status bar, do you see this when going to Tools -> Options -> SB-I Hack?

What the status bar says wouldn't matter too much as long as the Hack panel says the spoof is active.

look whats showing here :O

http://p4p.skynet.md/files/7081/suka.jpg

anon
19.12.08, 22:17
So azureus.spoof.value is being read, but the boolean is not...

If you're still using the .jar with the .properties file injected in it, can you re-extract the original one from DigitalDJ's RAR to the Vuze directory, edit the AzureusSpoof.properties file like you originally did, and re-check the SB-I Hack panel?

yoco
19.12.08, 22:38
@yoco: you can disable friendly hash checking (Tools -> Options -> Files -> Performance Options) to make hashing faster.
If I disable this, will hashing be any less good?

ghostfucker
19.12.08, 22:46

ensure that you have not any blank spaces behind 'True'. cos 'True ' will be parsed as False....

anon
20.12.08, 00:13
If I disable this, will hashing be any less good?

Hashing can't be "better" or "worse". If you disable that option, it'll just be faster because you'll be allowing Azureus to use whatever amount of resources is needed to hash as fast as possible.

ypod
20.12.08, 09:32
it worked, thank you all(especially anon) for help :D

anon
20.12.08, 16:06
it worked, thank you all

No problem. :thumbsup:

What made it work? My last post or ghostfucker's tip?

ypod
20.12.08, 17:02
What made it work?

i erased all vuze apps from hdd, downloaded agaian shuMod and dindt unrar directly in Vuze folder, but first i changed the AzureusSpoof'propreties to [True,4.0.0.4] and then put that .txt file in vuze instalation folder, adn it worked out, Thanks again, and good luck all :biggrin:

yoco
20.12.08, 20:15
Hashing can't be "better" or "worse". If you disable that option, it'll just be faster because you'll be allowing Azureus to use whatever amount of resources is needed to hash as fast as possible.
Why do I have a felling that uTorrent hashes much faster. :confused:
Seriously, vuze sometimes takes so much time that I could drink a coffe! :rolling_eyes:

anon
20.12.08, 20:21
Have you disabled friendly hash checking?

Anyway, yes, that's true. uTorrent checks hashes faster than Azureus. Must be the method the latter uses, or maybe it does a double/triple-check like LH-ABC(->Faze) is also able to.

shoulder
20.12.08, 20:22
I guess that's because of Java.

AFAIK it's working like that.

Very simplified:
JRE is like an emulator, therefore Java runs on many operating systems.
If you run a java app, the JRE "emulates" the app which means the app doesn't run natively like for example C# does.

Java app --> JRE --> OS
C# app --> OS

anon
20.12.08, 20:25
That's also right. Azureus' operations are "caught" by the JVM, which in turn "translates" them to something the host OS can understand. ("write once, run anywhere") This makes Java inherently slower than other programming languages, but also extremely cross-platform.

yoco
20.12.08, 20:42
Yea I disabled that option. I figured it would be something like that, for a sec I thought that my PC to blame :rolleyes2:

anon
20.12.08, 20:44
Yea I disabled that option.

Hashing should now be as fast as it can get, then.

I figured it would be something like that, for a sec I thought that my PC to blame :rolleyes2:

Seems you'll have to just give it time :biggrin:

RUBBER
21.12.08, 15:57
i am try to instal azureus http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6775&page=2

and i do not understand this part can you explain it

3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.

http://e.imagehost.org/0207/assasasasokidki.jpg

sorry guys e never use the azureus

anon
21.12.08, 16:05
Moved to the Azureus SB-I Hack thread. :wink:

That's easy, just highlight all the files in WinRAR or whatever other unpacker you use, and drag them to an empty place inside the folder you've posted a screen of. Press "yes to all" when asked to overwrite stuff.

After that, delete the original Azureus2.jar, rename the Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar you've extracted to to Azureus2.jar, and run Azureus.exe to start the program. :smile:

RUBBER
21.12.08, 17:26
sorry but not that esay :confused2:

1 instal the vuze
2 extract the swt.jar
3 extract the Azureus2.jar
4 delete the original Azureus2.jar [ i soupose is the rar]
5 them i rename the Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403 to Azureus2.jar and extracted to in that folder i ve posted above and i press "yes to all" when asked to overwrite the files

i think that is all i am very nob in vuze

anon
21.12.08, 17:29
sorry but not that esay :confused2:

1 instal the vuze
2 extract the swt.jar
3 extract the Azureus2.jar

You don't have to extract the JARs! Just copy the ones inside the archive you've downloaded to the Vuze directory, delete the official Azureus2.jar, rename Azureus2_4.0.0.2_403.jar to Azureus2.jar, and run Azureus.exe.

ypod
21.12.08, 19:11
have a problem (again :biggrin:)...dont know how to use RSS feed in shu mod...i do the same in utorrent and it works, but in vuze it doesnt:mad2:

anon
21.12.08, 19:12
Here's a tutorial about using RSS in Azureus:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6107

mat
21.12.08, 20:45
i am getting this error in some torrents

Connection Error (SocketException:Unexpected end of file from server)

it only happens in the 4.0.0.2.403_ddj version

plase help

thanks