╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> system28 <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

ZZ-R/RS V1.6 (eMule 0.49b)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Update to Cryptolib v5.5.2
+ Update miniupnpc
+ Update antileech.dll
+ Upload Start Sense
+ Fixed comm/Releaser Boost
+ QueueList Per File Window [merged from X-Ray]
+ Auto Kad Firewall Recheck [merged from X-Ray]
+ Auto Restart If Necessary [merged from X-Ray]
+ Thread safe Fix [merged from X-Ray]
+ Loop Improvement [merged from X-Ray]
+ Better Client Attaching [merged from X-Ray]
+ Skip Dup Check [merged from X-Ray]
+ Kill only clients without reqfile [merged from X-Ray]
+ Critical Packet Fix [merged from X-Ray]
+ Requested Files in DetailWindow [merged from X-Ray]
+ SlideBar [merged from X-Ray]
+ Changed MassRename [merged from X-Ray]
+ Drop Stalled Sources [merged from X-Ray]
+ Delayed NNP [merged from X-Ray]
+ Reask Partstatus On NNP [merged from X-Ray]
+ Save Last Request [merged from X-Ray]
+ DownloadChunkDisplay in Downloading Clients List [merged from X-Ray]
+ Some other Fixes and Optimizations [merged from X-Ray]
+ Advanced Transfer Window Layout [merged from Mephisto]
+ Changed: "Automatic" search use now global instead server [merged from Beba]
+ Unicode Fix [merged from eMuleFutureMod]
- Removed Drop Buttons on Transfer Window

Aurion
28.10.08, 06:19
This is great buddy ! Nice to see more works from you here,Just rush in as always as you can,you know we shape talents :top:

yoco
28.10.08, 13:27
:top:
I'm use to set my files as "release" under share. What should I set it here? Should I leave it as "prio 10"?

anon
28.10.08, 16:59
Remember you should only set the files' priority to Release when you're, mmm, releasing them.

If you have downloaded them from eMule itself or you're not the only source, set them to Normal, or High to that matter.
Although if there are very few other sources and you have enough upload speed, it'd be OK to set it to Release to help the network.

shoulder
30.10.08, 13:05
very much appreciate the work.. keep it up.. go.. go sing.
We have a THX Button, please use it. :wink:

Grobyc
30.10.08, 21:16
Neo-R v1.0 Public Beta1 is out! :klatsch_3:

mskvorc1
31.10.08, 06:24
Basic eMule Infos:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>> eMule Nick Name : mskvorc1
>>>> Real Mod Name: ZZ-RS V1.6
>>>> Send Mod Name: ZZ-RS V1.6
>>>> CPU Total (Usage): 4275Mhz ( 1%)
>>>> Mem Total (Usage): 2046Mb (102Mb)
>>>> CPU Infos: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
>>>> OS Info: Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3

eMule Settings:
>>>> Maxup: 35.00 (Limit: 25.00)
>>>> Maxdown: 400.00 (Limit: 400.00)
>>>> Hardlimit: 600
>>>> Max Connections: 200
>>>> Max Cons/5: 25
>>>> Max Half Connection: 50
>>>> Ports: TCP: 50000 UDP: 50001

Upload Stats:
>>>> Upload Time: 13:34 Hours (100.0%)
>>>> Upload-Speed: 24.99 KB/s
>>>> Average Uploadrate: 24.05 KB/s
>>>> Max Upload Rate: 25.40 KB/s
>>>> Max Average Upload Rate: 24.05 KB/s
>>>> Uploaded Data: 1.12 GB
>>>> Active Uploads: 5
>>>> Uploads Waiting: 1633

Download Stats:
>>>> Download Time: 13:16 Hours (97.7%)
>>>> Active Downloads (chunks): 9
>>>> Download-Speed: 68.29 KB/s
>>>> Average Downloadrate: 32.94 KB/s
>>>> Max Download Rate: 104.07 KB/s
>>>> Max Average Download Rate: 32.94 KB/s
>>>> Downloaded Data: 1.53 GB
>>>> Found Sources: 649
>>>> Too many connections: 0
>>>> On Queue: 632
>>>> Asking: 0
>>>> Connecting: 0
>>>> No needed parts: 0
>>>> Asked for another file: 3
>>>> Queue Full: 6
>>>> Cannot connect LowID to LowID: 0
>>>> Banned: 96
>>>> Argos: 214

Statistics:
>>>> Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 1.37
>>>> Sharing: 8.43 GB (6 Files)
>>>> Number of Files to Download: 3
>>>> Completed Downloads: 3
>>>> Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 1810 (97.6%) : 15 (0.8%) : 29 (1.6%)
>>>> Download Sessions: 800
>>>> Successful Download Sessions: 560 (70.00%)
>>>> Failed Download Sessions: 240 (30.00%)
>>>> Upload Sessions: 214
>>>> Total Upload Sessions: 173 (80.84%)
>>>> Failed Upload Sessions: 41 (19.16%)

Comments:

Grobyc
02.11.08, 16:02
eMule.0.49b.ZZ-RS.V1.7.Public.Beta1

system28
03.11.08, 11:16
eMule.0.49b.ZZ-RS.V1.7.Public.Beta1

I will post it today evening aswell as the Neo-RS 1.0 Public Beta 2

hitman
03.11.08, 22:59
1.7 public beta 1 is now here

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6909

xixifrank
04.11.08, 15:45
once anon says this is a release mod.
if i use it to download,is its effiency good? compared with SBI and some other bad leecher.

anon
04.11.08, 22:27
Yes, of course it works perfect to download too. But since it's been designed with releasing in mind (although it has share levels), it's possible that specifically designed leecher-mods like XdP or SBI-L can download a bit faster than it - I can't say anything about speeds because my line is throttled.

xixifrank
05.11.08, 09:42
someone once told me ZZ-R can see one's own score and credits. i dont find it,where??

and how do you think neo-R and PRE? they are all based on NEO MULE.

Renk
05.11.08, 13:44
(...) can't say anything about speeds because my line is throttled.

Why don't you use some low-cost vpn such as swiss-vpn, relakks or Peer2me (the last one even being free at this moment) ?

anon
05.11.08, 15:55
Why don't you use some low-cost vpn

Because I can not and will not pay for a workaround to my ISP's lame limitation, which I'm already paying for in the first place.

But, as you say Peer2Me is free, I'll have a look at it soon...

@xixifrank: I don't know if you can see your own credits, as they're stored in the remote clients' computers...

xixifrank
06.11.08, 15:10
what does"friend boost" mean???

Grobyc
06.11.08, 20:42
If im correct it boosts friends if they are in your queue.

d.Bane
07.11.08, 17:00
what does"friend boost" mean???

as Grobyc said

If im correct it boosts friends if they are in your queue.

the feature speeds up the clients progress thru the queue, If I Recall Right by multiplying gained upload score

in ZZ-R you have three groups for which you can set different boosts
1. Community
2. Releasers
3. Friends

you can also choose which one(or all) of the these groups will be excluded from being affected by HOS (hide overshare) feature

Renk
08.11.08, 14:48
Because I can not and will not pay for a workaround to my ISP's lame limitation, which I'm already paying for in the first place.

I understand...

I confirm to you that Peer2me is free. They have server in Germany and France. Moreover, It's a LT2P VPN, witch is supposed to be more secure than a PPTP.

Relakks is, in practice, free too: The payment service is out of order for monthes, and they offer 1 month free trial. It suffices to ask to a free trial month after month, with differents nicknames and email addresses.

anon
08.11.08, 16:38
Thanks a lot for your help!

I understand...

I confirm to you that Peer2me is free. They have server in Germany and France. Moreover, It's a LT2P VPN, witch is supposed to be more secure than a PPTP.

That's good to hear. But can you give me its URL? Because I googled "peer2me" and found a lot of different services and apps.

Relakks is, in practice, free too: The payment service is out of order for monthes, and they offer 1 month free trial. It suffices to ask to a free trial month after month, with differents nicknames and email addresses.

I didn't know about the 1 month free trial, so I have just made an account there. But after following the "how to connect with XP" procedure exactly step-by-step several times, it'd always stick at "Connecting to pptp.relakks.com...":
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8844/relakksfe7.gif

Does it work for you?

Renk
08.11.08, 19:04
Thanks a lot for your help!

That's good to hear. But can you give me its URL? Because I googled "peer2me" and found a lot of different services and apps.

The url for Peer2me is http://www.peer2me.com/fr/index.php

It's in french ...:frown:

As presented on the site, Peer2me seems at the first sight to be an application allowing F2F filesharing. But in practice I don't use it. In fact, this F2F application uses a LT2P VPN, and I use only the VPN.
After signing up and downloading the Peer2me app, run this apps (a green icon) . It automatically configures the vpn settings in XP. But with this apps running, go in the home page of your peer2me's account. There, you find your pee2me's IP and some open ports. You have to use them in order to configure emule and your router: In your router, your Peer2me's open ports have to be forwarded with your peer2me's IP address as server Ip address.

Then you can forget the peer2me application, and only use the VPN connexion.

here is a video (in french too...): :mad:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=peer2me&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#]peer2me - Google Video

didn't know about the 1 month free trial, so I have just made an account there. But after following the "how to connect with XP" procedure exactly step-by-step several times, it'd always stick at "Connecting to pptp.relakks.com...":
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8844/relakksfe7.gif

Does it work for you?

For Relakks: It works fine for me (when their servers are not overloaded!). You generally can connect to relakks without any problem at night. But the first time I used Relakks, I had the same problem as your are showing. In fact, it seems that they have omitted one point in their step-by-step explanations. In order that the Relakks service works, I have had to forward TCP port 1723 on my router.

anon
08.11.08, 19:26
The url for Peer3me is Peer2Me - Améliorer ses échanges par Internet ! (http://www.peer2me.com/fr/index.php)

It's in french ...:frown:

As presented on the site, Peer2me seems at the first sight seems to be an application allowing F2F filesharing. But in practice I don't use it. In fact, this F2F application uses a LT2P VPN, and I use only the VPN.
After signing up and downloading the Peer2me app, run this apps (a green icon) . It automatically configures the vpn settings in XP. But with this apps running, go in the home page of your peer2me's account. There, you find your pee2me's IP and some open ports. You have to use them in order to configure emule and your router: In your router, your Peer2me's open ports have to be forwarded with your peer2me's IP address as server Ip address.

Then you can forgett the peer2me application, and only use the VPN connexion.

here is a video (in french too...): :mad:
peer2me - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=peer2me&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#)

Thanks again for your mini-tutorial :top:

Is the VPN link fast? I'm downloading the Peer2Me program right now :biggrin:

For Relakks: It works fine for me (when their servers are not overloaded!). You generally can connect to relakks without any problem at night. But the first time I used Relakks, I had the same problem as your are showing. In fact, it seems that they have omitted one point in their step-by-step explanations. In order that the Relakks service works, I have had to forward TCP port 1723 on my router.

Yes, I'm still having this problem :frown: The first time I thought it could be an issue with my Windows install, as I have a lot of services disabled and Outpost said there wasn't even a connection established with Relakks' server. I'll keep on trying...

As I have a direct connection, the port 1723 (PPTP connections) thing shouldn't be a problem for me. :smile:

Renk
08.11.08, 21:14
Thanks again for your mini-tutorial :top:

Is the VPN link fast? I'm downloading the Peer2Me program right now :biggrin:

It seems to bee a little faster than relakks -with much less disconnections. With emule 0.49b SBI v 1.7 with no upload & no share activated, my DL rate is usually between 190 and 350 kB/s.

Peer2me seems to be technically better than Relakks, but on the legal point of vue, I think Relakks is more secure.

anon
08.11.08, 22:38
Thanks for your information.

I have just given Peer2Me a try. Installed its client and followed the procedure you mentioned, and now have a L2TP VPN connection at "Network Connections". But when I try to connect to it, I get an error about data encryption. Since the service is L2TP-based I thought the error would have something to do with my huge amount of disabled services.

So I tried enabling every single service that could slightly have something to do with this. But I couldn't start "IPSEC Services":

Could not start the IPSEC Services service on Local Computer. Error 1747: The authentication service is unknown.

I googled this message and found a number of solutions, but none worked. Also tried disabling my firewall, antivirus, and every other running program - the same. It's also impossible to connect through the Peer2Me client - the french error message says something about the IPSEC service being enable to start and that it's now been set to start automatically, but the same error appears over and over again when "OK" is clicked.

The issue persists even after booting into my other test Windows install, where I tried every single thing I did in my "real" one. :frown:

Edit: I almost got Relakks to connect (got to "verifying username and password"), but it failed:

It was not possible to verify the identity of the server.

Edit 2: I got Relakks to connect, after almost an hour:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9246/relakks2gq1.gif

It's working well for now, but I'll check if I can make Peer2Me work, specially after the huge amount of time it took this to connect and knowing about the frequent disconnects you've mentioned.

Renk
09.11.08, 19:45
The issue persists even after booting into my other test Windows install, where I tried every single thing I did in my "real" one. :frown:

Have you validated your inscription on Peer2me ?

If yes, perhaps could you try to delete the L2TP VPN connection in "Network Connections", and then try to manually configure another (with of course your Per2me id, and your Peer2me password, and a valid peer2me'server IP address).

The following link could help you
https://www.publicvpn.com/support/WindowsXP.php
(although the DNS setting of this link don't work on my PC, and I use OpenDNS address, but this is a detail for our purpose).

I got Relakks to connect, after almost an hour:

Good news :smile:, but 1 hour is a huge amount of time indeed :frown:... Bravo for your patience. But Relakks seems to be tailored for insomniacs: Try to connect to it at night (between 1 AM to 6 AM): Generally, Relakks connects instantaneously.

anon
09.11.08, 20:08
Have you validated your inscription on Peer2me ?

I tried several times, but always got this:

Not Found

The requested URL /fr/script/confirmation.php was not found on this server.

If yes, perhaps could you try to delete the L2TP VPN connection in "Network Connections", and then try to manually configure another (with of course your Per2me id, and your Peer2me password, and a valid peer2me'server IP address).

I have also tried that. Same error, and if I try to connect disregarding the IPSEC Service's inability to start, I get the same warning about data encryption. Must have something to do with the fact that the Peer2Me client inserts a custom "previously shared" key at Security -> IPSec Settings...

The following link could help you
https://www.publicvpn.com/support/WindowsXP.php
(although the DNS setting of this link don't work on my PC, and I use OpenDNS address, but this is a detail for our purpose).

It worked for me, and I'm using OpenDNS, too. The domain resolves to 74.208.76.199

Good news :smile:, but 1 hour is a huge amount of time indeed :frown:... Bravo for your patience. But Relakks seems to be tailored for insomniacs: Try to connect to it at night (between 1 AM to 6 AM): Generally, Relakks connects instantaneously.

Hehe thanks :top: Too bad I need to wait such a long time. And since I don't leave my PC running overnight it's during the day I need it to connect :frown:

Edit: Relakks' main PPTP server's domain name can resolve to any of the following six IPs:

We could create six different VPN connections (one for each server, with those IP addresses instead of pptp.relakks.com) and if one doesn't connect, try another...

mskvorc1
23.02.09, 21:53
Basic eMule Infos:
>>>> eMule Nick Name : mskvorc1
>>>> Real Mod Name: ZZ-R V1.6
>>>> Send Mod Name: ZZ-R
>>>> CPU Total (Usage): 4275Mhz ( 1%)
>>>> Mem Total (Usage): 2046Mb (120Mb)
>>>> CPU Infos: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
>>>> OS Info: Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3

eMule Settings:
>>>> Maxup: 50.00 (Limit: 20.00)
>>>> Maxdown: 400.00 (Limit: 400.00)
>>>> Hardlimit: 400
>>>> Max Connections: 200
>>>> Max Cons/5: 20
>>>> Max Half Connection: 40
>>>> Ports: TCP: 50000 UDP: 50001

Upload Stats:
>>>> Upload Time: 1 Days 27 Minutes (100.0%)
>>>> Upload-Speed: 20.00 KB/s
>>>> Average Uploadrate: 19.59 KB/s
>>>> Max Upload Rate: 20.30 KB/s
>>>> Max Average Upload Rate: 19.76 KB/s
>>>> Uploaded Data: 1.65 GB
>>>> Active Uploads: 6
>>>> Uploads Waiting: 2643

Download Stats:
>>>> Download Time: 1 Days 16 Minutes (99.3%)
>>>> Active Downloads (chunks): 10
>>>> Download-Speed: 33.06 KB/s
>>>> Average Downloadrate: 49.21 KB/s
>>>> Max Download Rate: 224.77 KB/s
>>>> Max Average Download Rate: 51.94 KB/s
>>>> Downloaded Data: 4.13 GB
>>>> Found Sources: 901
>>>> Too many connections: 0
>>>> On Queue: 861
>>>> Asking: 0
>>>> Connecting: 0
>>>> No needed parts: 17
>>>> Asked for another file: 92
>>>> Queue Full: 9
>>>> Cannot connect LowID to LowID: 0
>>>> Banned: 123
>>>> Argos: 12

Statistics:
>>>> Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 2.51
>>>> Sharing: 13.06 GB (11 Files)
>>>> Number of Files to Download: 5
>>>> Completed Downloads: 6
>>>> Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 2685 (96.9%) : 13 (0.5%) : 72 (2.6%)
>>>> Download Sessions: 1506
>>>> Successful Download Sessions: 1247 (82.80%)
>>>> Failed Download Sessions: 259 (17.20%)
>>>> Upload Sessions: 224
>>>> Total Upload Sessions: 209 (93.30%)
>>>> Failed Upload Sessions: 15 (6.70%)

Comments: