╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplied by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

Build 400
+ Updated core to 4.0.0.0_400

Known Issues:
Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.0 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_4.0.0.0_400.jar file to Azureus2.jar
5.Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
Shameless Self-promotion
Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj (http://twitter.com/digitaldj)
Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr (http://digitaldj.net/tumblr)
For progress :)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-400-ddj

Butcho
18.10.08, 16:44
Thx for your fast update ddj.
That's great to have a new version based on the new final azureus core.

naruto21
18.10.08, 16:46
Thanks for the update...

Users who use Vuze should take notice that some trackers does not allowed Vuze 4.0.0, i.e Pretome.

DigitalDJ
18.10.08, 16:50
Thanks for the update...

Users who use Vuze should take notice that some trackers does not allowed Vuze 4.0.0, i.e Pretome.

You can always spoof to an old Azureus version using Azureus Perfect Spoof. As far as I know the client is still sent as "Azureus" and not Vuze....it's only a matter of version checking.

For example, 2.5.0.4 was the last available version of Azureus.

maniak
18.10.08, 18:07
wow nice update, one question, does it works with the same config files of the previous version??

hitman
18.10.08, 18:31
wow nice update, one question, does it works with the same config files of the previous version??

for the first tests i would say yes it should work fine but you can be only sure after let it running a few hours

the new vuze UI looks quite good its now a mix of the old and new vuze UI

Tekrader
18.10.08, 19:40
Hi,
very nice. I have been waiting for this. The new GUI looks interesting.

I am going to do a clean install.

Regards

Aurion
18.10.08, 20:17
Well,I'm speechless towards your efforts man,I just want to say "Thanks" ALOT :biggrin: for this fast update DDJ,you let us use the best most newest versions of Azureus all the time,Good Job :top:

rom08
18.10.08, 21:36
Don't you forget in your tuto installation the point to rename azureus2-4.0.0.0.400.jar in azureus2.jar??

anon
18.10.08, 21:53
Yes, seems he did. It was hitman that edited his 3.1.1.1 thread to add this step last time.

You should rename the Azureus2-4.0.0.0.400.jar to Azureus2.jar and also make sure the original file doesn't end in .jar...

Wii
18.10.08, 21:54
Thank you for your care for public.
There are one question. Does your product have assured support for Linux OSes?

x0rax
18.10.08, 23:16
well got 2.5.0.4 working for linux, that shouldt be a problem, just replace azureus2.jar in share/java

Wii
18.10.08, 23:47
Forced to use exactly 2.5.0.4, most recent versions do not work well for me. It seems new Shu releases lack some bytecode answer for not windows environment. Looks like this mod contain all code from original version, but some errors take place.

hitman
19.10.08, 00:08
i readded from the old thread point 4 to the install tutorial.

about the mac os problem maybe it does have to do with the java version with wich this mod was compiled

anon
19.10.08, 01:10
@DigitalDJ:
After installing the hack, I got a warning about Safepeer now being a waste of memory with Vuze having built-in IP blocking. So maybe you should remove it from your pack next release or..?

Bloodhound
19.10.08, 01:13
Clientspoof plugin doesn't work:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2qdtxy8.jpg

CoreCore
19.10.08, 03:32
Thanks very much for the update looks to be working fine. I will do some testing tonight and make sure.

@Bloodhound, please read more careful the client spoof plug in does not work, its stated in the info.

DigitalDJ
19.10.08, 09:38
@DigitalDJ:
After installing the hack, I got a warning about Safepeer now being a waste of memory with Vuze having built-in IP blocking. So maybe you should remove it from your pack next release or..?

Done, Thanks.

Codeman
19.10.08, 12:24
wird irgendwann der spoof zu den peers möglich sein?

rom08
19.10.08, 14:30
I have noticed that for me the friend plugin is very slow to initiate (about 30 seconds) and it wasn't the case with previous release.I have made a clean install

Rebound
19.10.08, 14:43
wird irgendwann der spoof zu den peers möglich sein?

Abwarten...

ghostfucker
19.10.08, 16:37
I have noticed that for me the friend plugin is very slow to initiate (about 30 seconds) and it wasn't the case with previous release.I have made a clean install

configuration/plugins -> azbuddy

yoco
19.10.08, 18:05
One question. Is it neccesary to copy "plugin" folder or can I just leave it?

anon
19.10.08, 18:25
@yoco: delete the original plugins folder, and copy the one from the RAR. Then you can un/install plugins yourself, this is the best to make sure no issues occur.

hitman
19.10.08, 18:26
One question. Is it neccesary to copy "plugin" folder or can I just leave it?

im using my old plugins from the last release they are working fine so far

Oscar
20.10.08, 04:20
Perfect Spoof still doesnt work for me.....
not sure why.

OSX 10.5.5 Intel

czullo
20.10.08, 15:52
Azureus Perfect Spoof working great XP SP3

CoreCore
20.10.08, 17:07
Can someone verify this for me. Under the SB General Hack tab "stop torrents after x amount of hours even if conditions are not meet" It does not look to be working, torrent stays download/seeding once the set time it up.

Wondering if it not working for anyone else.

thanks

djekl
21.10.08, 03:06
would ya say this is better than uTorrent??

Butcho
21.10.08, 06:59
Yes of course because you've much more and better possibles for cheating and so it's much harder for a tracker staff to detect you as cheater.

King-Zeus
21.10.08, 19:28
hello to everyone, I wanted information and a possible increase to vuze caches since c'elo almost always at 90% and if we can increase from where?

and whether the increased weight of both the program?

anon
21.10.08, 19:32
To increase Vuze's disk cache size, go to Options -> Files -> Performance Options, and you'll see an option called "Size of cache in MB" in the right side.
You must have either a fast connection or lots of torrents loaded to use 90+% of the 4MB default. Increasing it a few MBs should do fine for you. :smile:

King-Zeus
21.10.08, 19:44
goes well set in this way?

anon
21.10.08, 19:47
Yes, it should work correctly with those settings. :top:

nineball_ssj9
21.10.08, 21:40
never knew u had a blog i downloaded this mod from a blog .... good to see 4.0 is up

anywho .....

how can i edit the client spoofing options on this new mod .... its telling me the spoofing is not enabled

and after deleteing the plugin folder(and replacing) ... i know get an illegal argument error on start up that i was not getting befor ...

and i cant access the list of plugins via tool > plugins > there is no menu when u hover over

anon
21.10.08, 21:46
never knew u had a blog i downloaded this mod from a blog .... good to see 4.0 is up

What blog do you mean? Hopefully not seba's.

anywho .....

how can i edit the client spoofing options on this new mod .... its telling me the spoofing is not enabled

and after deleteing the plugin folder(and replacing) ... i know get an illegal argument error on start up that i was not getting befor ...

and i cant access the list of plugins via tool > plugins > there is no menu when u hover over

Weird bug... I recommend a clean install:

1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:Program FilesAzureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:Documents and Settings<username>Application DataAzureus for XP
C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingAzureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Then, to use the perfect spoof, open AzureusSpoof.properties in Azureus' folder with notepad, and edit it:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=(version you want to spoof, for example 3.1.1.0)

antispy
21.10.08, 22:01
hi guys. I used 2 ues RM all this time and I'm new 2 this. can u please tell me what r the featuers and how 2 use this.

thanx

anon
21.10.08, 22:02
hi guys. I used 2 ues RM all this time and I'm new 2 this. can u please tell me what r the featuers

This tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) will really help you...

and how 2 use this.

...as will this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/34760-post174.html). :wink:

nineball_ssj9
21.10.08, 23:11
thanks for the info

i havnt done a clean install yet ( pressed for time , trying to download some movies with out being late for work lol )

but the azures spoofing functions working fine for me ... thank u

as far as the client spoofing option .... there not getting incoorperated in the interface ( may be part of the plugin error im getting )

is there anything i need to do to initialize the plugin ... or should it just be ready to set up after copy/pasting to the installed directory ?

( ill post if the clean install fixes this prob just wanted to know if theres somthing i skipped )

i remeber the old plugin had a contect menu / interface of its own

by the way :klatsch_3: thanks for the nice release ..... i like vuze .... but i love the mod lol honeslty i probably wouldnt use the client if it didnt have this mod :top: kick ass job

pps. i was referring to this forum as the blog ( my mistake) and i got it from a emule mod blog

anon
21.10.08, 23:19
as far as the client spoofing option .... there not getting incoorperated in the interface ( may be part of the plugin error im getting )

is there anything i need to do to initialize the plugin ... or should it just be ready to set up after copy/pasting to the installed directory ?

( ill post if the clean install fixes this prob just wanted to know if theres somthing i skipped )

i remeber the old plugin had a contect menu / interface of its own

If you're talking about the client spoof by plugin, yes, it has:

how to know what spoof i am using as i am new to this shu mod thing
If the client spoof by plugin (that can emulate non-Azureus clients) is on, you should see this at Plugins -> Clientspoof:
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7750/clientspoofnf5.gif
And this dialog when pressing "change spoofed client":
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9371/clientspoof2lr1.gif
Should you be spoofing uT 1.6.1, for example.

and my other question should i change anything in settings if i want to spoof and how to do it?
For the clientspoof by plugin, go to Plugins -> Clientspoof -> Change Spoofed Client (pic above), tick the radio button of the client you want to emulate, and press "Accept and restart now".

Don't have both spoofs active at the same time!

Oscar
22.10.08, 02:00
still having troubles on osx 10.5.5.
perfectspoof doesnt work, and vuze wont hold connections to peers?
I also have this in the bottom left corner.....
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8409/betaui1.jpg

I tried a clean install, I had the same problem with the last release, but Id quite like to solve it now if possible

here are my settings:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2687/settings1ve1.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5575/settings2xj8.jpg

nineball_ssj9
22.10.08, 07:38
hey me again ... back from work ;) lol

ive clean installed and it fixed the plugin error i was getting now i start up with no notification :top:

but i still cannot access the client spoofing options ... wat i ment about there being no interface ... the menu u would normaly use to pic wat client u want to spoof and so on is not there ...

so far ive uninstalled the plugins n reinstalled .... (no luck)
did the clean install ...

as u can see in the pic the plugin is loaded and it seems to be ready to use .. but in the tool>plugin menu it dose not show ... or in option > plugins menu as well ...

so how do i access it ?

by the way im using vista 32bit with admin permissions

kabster
22.10.08, 12:39
hi again everyboddy,

So... i have update my old shumod 3111 to 4000 aswell and whitout problems (sofar).

However, i have an couple of question about the usage of spoofing!!?

I have the plugins installed and are working through the interface of my client..

I see there are 2 kinds of plugins to spoof my client whit !! Both are accesable through interface. But i take it that there"'s 1 for azureus clients and 1 for Utorrent !!!
Now when i open up both plugins, they both are set to OFF = spoof OFF (default)!!

Now, usualy i use the "perfect spoof" and change the vallues manually through azureus spoof file ...

I like to know if i did right using this method ? Since everything is turned off appearantly by default !? Why is that !? I thought the trick wos fool others and show up as genuine Vuze/azureus :confused:!!

I also like to know, if its normal to see that exclamation mark all the time in the very left bottom corner of azureus client winow !??

@anon,

Ive looked into that tcp/ip patch thing.. And according to eventviewer i dont seem to have that problem since a week ago !! So ... should i still consider to apply that patch :confused:
I ask this because , it envolves some drastic steps to alter my system you see :rolleyes:

greetings,

kabster,

Butcho
22.10.08, 18:34
@oscar
Your perfect spoof is deactivated.
You must change the value false to true in the txt file.
Then all should work without problems...
If the client don't connect to any peer you must check if your ports are open (green signal) and if this azureus Version is allowed on the tracker.

remortal
22.10.08, 19:39
Hey

first of all nice mod, but i dont get upload 0?:s even if "no upload" is activatet oO

Its very annoying if you want to play and to leech at the same time :S

normal?:s

anon
22.10.08, 19:48
@Oscar: yes, the perfect spoof isn't active there. Change the value inside AzureusSpoof.properties to true like Butcho said.
Regarding the peer connection issue, make sure your ports are open in your router/firewall, and do the Ubuntu test - download this torrent (http://releases.ubuntu.com/8.04/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso.torrent) and load it in Vuze. After a maximum of 5 minutes you're guaranteed to get an incoming connection under normal conditions.

@invader980: I see in your pic that the plugin is installed, but it doesn't show up in the list just like you said.
I also see you're using the Vuze UI. Maybe this is causing the problem. Switch to the Classic UI (Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start -> "Show" GUI selector, and choose Classic Interface) and try again.

@kabster: don't use both spoofs at the same time, that can cause problems.
If you were doing fine with the perfect spoof, know how to use it and don't have any problems with trackers, stick with that one :wink:
Yes, I think having the yellow ! is fine. I have it too.

Regarding the max half-open connections patch, I fully understand your concern. Never change a running system :biggrin:
If you can already max out your connection's speed, and no longer have the browsing slow down issue, it's OK not to use it. :smile:

@remortal: go to each torrent's individual faking settings and make sure no-upload is ticked.

remortal
22.10.08, 19:50
well it is ticked.. when the torrents are in the seed, there is no real upload :S only when they are downloading oO

anon
22.10.08, 20:17
when the torrents are in the seed, there is no real upload :S only when they are downloading oO

Are you going to the individual settings, or the global ones?
It works here - I upload as much as I normally would when it's unticked, and ticking it instantly stops uploading.

nineball_ssj9
22.10.08, 21:57
thank u for the help ... that was the exsact problem the vuze interface ....

working fine now ... :top:

*edit ...
Now im recieving an error when initializing the spoofing option

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1111)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:738)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:538)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$4.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:534)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(AEThrea d2.java:256)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.ClientID.load(Client ID.java:49)
... 9 more

at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1111)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:738)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:538)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$4.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:534)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.Client1D.load(Client 1D.java:49)
... 9 more

im assuming once it is set i cango back to vuze ... sort of "set it and forget it" lol but dose it need to be re configered every restart ... or will it remeber ur old spoofing options ?

anon
22.10.08, 21:59
im assuming once it is set i cango back to vuze ... sort of "set it and forget it" lol but dose it need to be re configered every restart ... or will it remeber ur old spoofing options ?

Most likely it does, but I don't really know because I don't use the Vuze interface.
Unless you really need the Vuze content sharing platform I recomment you switch to the classic one, which is less cluttered and uses fewer resouces. :biggrin:

kabster
22.10.08, 23:07
@anon

I personally want to thank you for clearing things up for me and many others anon :top:

You are realy a great asset to this comunity :danke:

For now i wont apply that patch, since nothing reports as broken throug eventviwr. And i always say if it aint broken dont fix it :biggrin: !! But ill keep an close eye on the status of my eventviewer concercing event id 4226 :eek13: for sure..

So, you think aswell iam doing alright by just adjusting the spoof.properties file to true etc... and leave the plugins for wot they are = no spoof (default) right.!!?
In that case , are the plugins realy needed then? I mean, can i just turn them off.. unload them , or maybe delete them? I just want to clean out as much as possibble .. cleanout as much plugins as possible, plugins i tend not to use or simply wont be of any use to me anyway you see!

edit: i want to add that things are looking GREAT so far using shumod 4.0.0.0.400 :top:

Again many thanks,

Take care m8te :wink:

greetings,

kabster,

anon
22.10.08, 23:15
@anon

I personally want to thank you for clearing things up for me and many others anon :top:

You are realy a great asset to this comunity :danke:

For now i wont apply that patch, since nothing reports as broken throug eventviwr. And i always say if it aint broken dont fix it :biggrin: !! But ill keep an close eye on the status of my eventviewer concercing event id 4226 :eek13: for sure..

I think that, too. :biggrin:
But if you ever see Err4226 in your Event Log, it's better if you patch your TCPIP.SYS. :wink:

So, you think aswell iam doing alright by just adjusting the spoof.properties file to true etc... and leave the plugins for wot they are = no spoof (default) right.!!?

Yes, I think you should do fine by using the perfect spoof only and disabling (and maybe uninstalling, see what follows) the client spoof by plugin. :smile:

In that case , are the plugins realy needed then? I mean, can i just turn them off.. unload them , or maybe delete them? I just want to clean out as much as possibble .. cleanout as much plugins as possible, plugins i tend not to use or simply wont be of any use to me anyway you see!

I personally only have one plugin installed - mlDHT, to maintain compatibility with non-Azureus DHT clients if I download from public trackers. I have uninstalled all others to save resources.
I think it's up to you to decide what stays and what goes away. Check what every plugin is and does, and decide whether you really want it or not. :top:

nineball_ssj9
22.10.08, 23:24
so anyone else have any suggestions about the plugin client spoof ? :( im on many private trackers with advanced scripts ... that block alot of clients and have different rules based on the client being used ...

wat i can do as far as downloads /uploads differs based on my connection speed and client i report:icon_angry[1]: ... unfortunatly azures is really limited lol ... guess its well known for expliots ...

:confused:

anon
22.10.08, 23:26
so anyone else have any suggestions about the plugin client spoof ? :( im on many private trackers with advanced scripts ... that block alot of clients and have different rules based on the client being used ...

Have you tried what I told you to before?

@invader980: I see in your pic that the plugin is installed, but it doesn't show up in the list just like you said.
I also see you're using the Vuze UI. Maybe this is causing the problem. Switch to the Classic UI (Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start -> "Show" GUI selector, and choose Classic Interface) and try again.

wat i can do as far as downloads /uploads differs based on my connection speed and client i report:icon_angry[1]: ... unfortunatly azures is really limited lol ... guess its well known for expliots ...

:confused:

Yes, it's quite well-known that this Azureus Hack exists, but Azu itself isn't limited. It has a lot of options, is really customizable, and more improvements can be made through plugins. :wink:

Oscar
23.10.08, 02:07
@oscar
Your perfect spoof is deactivated.
You must change the value false to true in the txt file.
Then all should work without problems...
If the client don't connect to any peer you must check if your ports are open (green signal) and if this azureus Version is allowed on the tracker.

this is exactly what my AzureusSpoof file reads:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=2.5.0.4

-----------------
I have it in the same folder as the Azureus2.jar file, where it has worked in the past, but still it does not work? (I am on OSX 10.5.5)

kabster
23.10.08, 23:33
Just great :mad: ...

Now just when everything is working fine i get the following error :

org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: Cannot set the enabled state
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3803)
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3695)
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3666)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:4 63)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.MenuItem.setEnabled(MenuIt em.java:707)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.FilesView.fillMenu( FilesView.java:294)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.table.impl.TableVie wSWTImpl.fillMenu(TableViewSWTImpl.java:1713)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.table.impl.TableVie wSWTImpl$21.buildMenu(TableViewSWTImpl.java:1695)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.MenuBuildUtils$1.menuShow n(MenuBuildUtils.java:110)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent( TypedListener.java:235)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Event Table.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.ja va:1003)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.ja va:1027)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.ja va:1008)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_INITMENUPOPUP(C ontrol.java:4111)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control .java:3815)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.windowProc(Canvas.j ava:337)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations.windowProc(Dec orations.java:1565)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.windowProc(Shell.jav a:1937)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display .java:4528)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.TrackPopupMenu(N ative Method)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java :250)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display. java:3849)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Di splay.java:3416)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.<init>(SWTThread.java:184)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.crea teInstance(SWTThread.java:68)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.Initializer.<init>(Initializer.java:110)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.<init>(Main.java:84)
at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Main.java:219)
at com.aelitis.azureus.launcher.MainExecutor$1.run(Ma inExecutor.java:37)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I want to add , that when i like to prioritize files in my torrents by right clicking them i get a BLank menu tab :confused:
Wot does that suppose to mean !!?

... anon ... any suggestions :wink2:

Thanks anyway,

kabster,

anon
23.10.08, 23:37
Make sure you have 4.0.0.0's SWT.jar file in the Azureus directory, and not older versions.

If that doesn't work, do a clean install - but make a backup of your current settings just in case.

kabster
23.10.08, 23:41
Make sure you have 4.0.0.0's SWT.jar file in the Azureus directory, and not older versions.

If that doesn't work, do a clean install - but make a backup of your current settings just in case.

anon,

You are probebly refering to the folowing file "Azureus2_4.0.0.0.400" right ! Wich we need to rename into plain Azureus2.jar right !
Well ive done exactly all these steps !?

arrgh another clean install bah :frown:

Edit: you probebly want to know this. Ive noticed this behaviour occurs whit certain torrent files in que !!! Not whit every torrent though !??
I mean, everything works ok whit most of the torrents.. Dont you think its more of an torrent problem rather the an install / mod problem anon?

Thanks anyway,

kabster,

anon
23.10.08, 23:46
No, I'm talking about SWT.jar:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1227/swtur5.gif

Make sure you have the latest one from the final Vuze 4.0.0.0 release.

Edit: just seen your edit. It could be, but the log you've posted hints a GUI error.

kabster
24.10.08, 00:06
No, I'm talking about SWT.jar:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1227/swtur5.gif

Make sure you have the latest one from the final Vuze 4.0.0.0 release.

Edit: just seen your edit. It could be, but the log you've posted hints a GUI error.

Ah now i get it lol! Yeah anon you're probebly right... I must have copied and pasted the new shumod 4 over my old 3111 mod containing the old vuze 3.1.1.0 SWT.jar file !! Something like this right?

Well, now ive just uninstalled everything and cleaned the programs dir aswell the hidden folder in the users locations you know!
And installed Vuze 4 from scratch.. Now i dont get that error anymore using genuine vuze 4... But you remember i told you i get an blank menu tab when i wanted to prioritize certain torrents by right clicking>>blank menu tab!!

I dont know if its an bug or feature :biggrin: of vuze 4. But it seems once i stop/pause any download/upload from that certain torrent i get my menu-tab back and all its functions you see!! Previously i couldnt get to see anything nor the functions woud apply while my torrent is running :confused: !?
So i guess i sorted this one out aswell , as to why i couldnt delete/stop or high prioriteze certain files of my torrent !!

Well, lets hope it stays like that once i apply the shumod again:biggrin:

My deepest gratitude anon for your wonderfull performance onsite innovation.de hehe

greetings ,
kabster,

anon
24.10.08, 00:12
Ah now i get it lol! Yeah anon you're probebly right... I must have copied and pasted the new shumod 4 over my old 3111 mod containing the old vuze 3.1.1.0 SWT.jar file !! Something like this right?

Well, now ive just uninstalled everything and cleaned the programs dir aswell the hidden folder in the users locations you know!
And installed Vuze 4 from scratch.. Now i dont get that error anymore using genuine vuze 4...

Exactly, that's what I meant.
And it worked :smile:

But you remember i told you i get an blank menu tab when i wanted to prioritize certain torrents by right clicking>>blank menu tab!!

I dont know if its an bug or feature :biggrin: of vuze 4. But it seems once i stop/pause any download/upload from that certain torrent i get my menu-tab back and all its functions you see!! Previously i couldnt get to see anything nor the functions woud apply while my torrent is running :confused: !?
So i guess i sorted this one out aswell , as to why i couldnt delete/stop or high prioriteze certain files of my torrent !!

Well, lets hope it stays like that once i apply the shumod again:biggrin:

I doubt it's a feature - rendering the user without control over his own downloads? :frown:

Are you using the Vuze or Classic UI? (I recommend the latter) What plugins do you have installed?

With "once I apply the Shu Mod again", do you mean you have yet to install the Hack (are now using the original Vuze), or that you intend to reinstall it?

You can always backup your settings and do a clean install, to see if it solves the problem, and if it doesn't you can put your settings back. :biggrin:

My deepest gratitude anon for your wonderfull performance onsite innovation.de hehe

Thx :biggrin:

kabster
24.10.08, 00:57
I doubt it's a feature - rendering the user without control over his own downloads? :frown:

Yeah, it woud be a clumsy feature... not user friendly at all i woud say :stupid:

Are you using the Vuze or Classic UI? (I recommend the latter) What plugins do you have installed?

I always use and preffer classic gui :smile: . More options to play whit :rolling_eyes:

With "once I apply the Shu Mod again", do you mean you have yet to install the Hack (are now using the original Vuze), or that you intend to reinstall it?

Yeah anon. By that i meant.. I tried to reproduce that error/misbehaviour again using original vuze 4 i just re-installed as per your request !

And it seems to be an Vuze 4 bug again...! That said, i dont get the gui warning anymore . But i still experience the blank menu tab behaviour when i try to prioritize certain files whitin an certain torrent by right-clicking it you see.
Functions like Delete/high priority etc (righ mouse menu tab on file ) DOESNT work while the torrent is running :confused:. Or to be specific..
I manage "sometimes" to stop an few files whitin the torrent but as i progress and want to alter other files by /deleting or stop or high priority them it doesnt work anymore :confused: The torrent keeps running them !!??

I think i found an workarround for it. Once i stop/pause that torrent in question .. ONLY then iam able to apply wotever changes i want to certain files from that torrent you see :confused: . But not before or while the torrent is running... or not whit all the files !!

You can always backup your settings and do a clean install, to see if it solves the problem, and if it doesn't you can put your settings back. :biggrin:

I sure dont forget about that , to think of all the time i else have to put iinto configurating that beast again :rolling_eyes:.
The only thing i need to do is to setup columns again :confused:. Wich config file woud i need to backup to keep my column settings anon?

So far i only backup azureus file just to play it on the safe side.. you know!

thanks anon,

greetings

kabster,

anon
24.10.08, 01:02
Yeah, it woud be a clumsy feature... not user friendly at all i woud say :stupid:

Yes, stupid really. :tongue:

I always use and preffer classic gui :smile: . More options to play whit :rolling_eyes:

Me too, it's also very uncluttered and uses less resources. :wink:

Yeah anon. By that i meant.. I tried to reproduce that error/misbehaviour again using original vuze 4 i just re-installed as per your request !

And it seems to be an Vuze 4 bug again...! That said, i dont get the gui warning anymore . But i still experience the blank menu tab behaviour when i try to prioritize certain files whitin an certain torrent by right-clicking it you see.
Functions like Delete/high priority etc (righ mouse menu tab on file ) DOESNT work while the torrent is running :confused:. Or to be specific..
I manage "sometimes" to stop an few files whitin the torrent but as i progress and want to alter other files by /deleting or stop or high priority them it doesnt work anymore :confused: The torrent keeps running them !!??

I think i found an workarround for it. Once i stop/pause that torrent in question .. ONLY then iam able to apply wotever changes i want to certain files from that torrent you see :confused: . But not before or while the torrent is running... or not whit all the files !!

That's weird. Can you provide a screenshot? Also, do you have the latest version of the Java Runtime environment installed?

Stopping the torrent to be able to use the context-menu isn't the way to go indeed...

I sure dont forget about that , to think of all the time i else have to put iinto configurating that beast again :rolling_eyes:.
The only thing i need to do is to setup columns again :confused:. Wich config file woud i need to backup to keep my column settings anon?

So far i only backup azureus file just to play it on the safe side.. you know!

I understand. It's frustrating to have to re-do all your custom column sorting again and again... :frown:

I think the column setup data is inside tables.config - at least, its contents would say so.

kabster
24.10.08, 01:23
That's weird. Can you provide a screenshot? Also, do you have the latest version of the Java Runtime environment installed?

Stopping the torrent to be able to use the context-menu isn't the way to go indeed...

Yeah ill up 2 pics.. 1 will show you that blank menu tab and the 2nd will show you that anoying Gui Error !!? And may i add to that , it ocured again whit that very suspicious torrent i tried to download :eek13:
It doesnt i repeat it didnt happend whit an torrent i downloaded from a private tracker iam registrated you know :eek13:

I think the column setup data is inside tables.config - at least, its contents would say so.

Thanks for pointing out the obviously :rolleyes:.. I knew i should have backed up every config file.. I just thought to many could go wrong using to many configs from an old problematic install you see. But i dont think anything coud go wrong using table/colum configuration settings now .. is it!?

Thanks and take care anon,

kabster,

anon
24.10.08, 01:33
Yeah ill up 2 pics.. 1 will show you that blank menu tab and the 2nd will show you that anoying Gui Error !!? And may i add to that , it ocured again whit that very suspicious torrent i tried to download :eek13:
It doesnt i repeat it didnt happend whit an torrent i downloaded from a private tracker iam registrated you know :eek13:

It's possible that the filepath is too large for Azureus to set priorities - but in this case you shouldn't be able to set them when it's stopped.
It could also be your antivirus' scanner locking the files when they're in use (downloading), or that priorities can't be set on that torrent because there aren't enough seeds/peers, I don't know...

And you haven't told me what version of the JRE you have installed :wink: With the latest one (1.6.0_07) I don't have that issue.

Thanks for pointing out the obviously :rolleyes:..

I knew i should have backed up every config file.. I just thought to many could go wrong using to many configs from an old problematic install you see. But i dont think anything coud go wrong using table/colum configuration settings now .. is it!?

Yes, I don't think it's the column settings file that's causing the error, either. But we can never know...

kabster
24.10.08, 02:40
@anon,

Iam using the one and same Jave runtime you use. Iam still using java 6 update 7. But if you say the latest java . Then we ought to use java 6 Update 10!? is it not ?

Anyway, going from 6u7 to 6u10 makes things wurse in my experience!! Not particullary whit
az client but more whit webbrowsing!! When using 6u10 i experience IRC issues !!

I dont think its becauz of the long filenames/paths.... The torrent i downloaded from that private tracker i told you about, didnt gave me such an hard time. And that torrent had many numerous files and long filenames aswell !!

But beside all that, theres still the issue whit that blank menu tab !!
Wots up whit that!!

Oh well, theres still the possibility of malicious activity whitin that torrent that cause the client behave strangely. Coud it be..!

Anyways, i play on safe and emediatly REMOVE/DELETE BOTH DATA and TORRENT FILE for now. Untill i get an better understanding wots going on on that part!!

Thank you anon for your thoughts once again,

greetings ,

kabster,

naruto21
24.10.08, 15:33
Perfect Spoof still doesnt work for me.....
not sure why.

OSX 10.5.5 Intel

Using Mac and working so far. Search a thread on how to install it. :cool:

anon
24.10.08, 20:59
@anon,

Iam using the one and same Jave runtime you use. Iam still using java 6 update 7. But if you say the latest java . Then we ought to use java 6 Update 10!? is it not ?

Anyway, going from 6u7 to 6u10 makes things wurse in my experience!! Not particullary whit
az client but more whit webbrowsing!! When using 6u10 i experience IRC issues !!

1.6.0_07 is the one I'm using and also the latest JRE - at least Java Update says so here.

I dont think its becauz of the long filenames/paths.... The torrent i downloaded from that private tracker i told you about, didnt gave me such an hard time. And that torrent had many numerous files and long filenames aswell !!

But beside all that, theres still the issue whit that blank menu tab !!
Wots up whit that!!

I see...
If the torrent with the priority issue isn't from a private tracker, can you PM it to me, so that I can check if I have the problem too?

Oh well, theres still the possibility of malicious activity whitin that torrent that cause the client behave strangely. Coud it be..!

Anyways, i play on safe and emediatly REMOVE/DELETE BOTH DATA and TORRENT FILE for now. Untill i get an better understanding wots going on on that part!!

I doubt it, but well, you can never be too sure...

kabster
25.10.08, 01:04
@anon,

Thanks for everything . Btw i have send you an pm to you whit the requested llink to that torrent i have dificulties whit !!

I hope you took enough security measures whit this one... you never know !!

greetings,

kabster,

--->HDBD<---
25.10.08, 19:33
Azureus4.0.0.2 new version is available

SourceForge.net: Files (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84122&package_id=280700&release_id=635667)

CoreCore
26.10.08, 02:30
Turn on your Spoof for right now and you will be good to go untill he has time to update, doing core updates is a pain in the a$$.

nineball_ssj9
26.10.08, 05:32
Have you tried what I told you to before?

Yes, it's quite well-known that this Azureus Hack exists, but Azu itself isn't limited. It has a lot of options, is really customizable, and more improvements can be made through plugins. :wink:

Yes im currently running the classic UI .... which loads the plugins and dose everything but lets them run lol ... and i get an error on start up which im sure is the reason why they wont run ...

the one i posted ...

i know NOTHING about java lol so icant even hint to wats wrong ... mabe i should learn lol

and the trackers them self have special rules for azurese clients ..... this is y im trying so hard to spoof another lol .. might just have to bump down to the 3.1 as i know it works for now ..

edit:

i tryed to install the plugins threw azurese ... via the installation wizard ...

i receive this error directly after install of the plugin for az2.5

at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.reloadPlugin(PluginInitializer.java:1691)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.reloadPlugin(PluginInitializer.java:1676)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginStateImp l.reload(PluginStateImpl.java:103)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.update.PluginUpdateP lugin.installUpdate(PluginUpdatePlugin.java:1565)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.update.PluginUpdateP lugin$9.completed(PluginUpdatePlugin.java:784)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderBaseImpl.informComple te(ResourceDownloaderBaseImpl.java:333)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderFileImpl.completed(Re sourceDownloaderFileImpl.java:224)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.utils.resource downloader.ResourceDownloaderFileImpl$1.run(Resour ceDownloaderFileImpl.java:168)
at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.ClientID.load(Client ID.java:49)
... 14 more

and it wont show in the UI menu as a plugin

the other one installs fine but on my next reboot it give me an error loading plugin and says the plugin is alreayd loaded ?

shoulder
26.10.08, 12:44
very thanks its very good
Use the THX Button to say THX. :wink:

Blackkatt
26.10.08, 16:17
Hi DJ,

First of, brilliant work all of you.

Am just wondering when you guys gonna update the MOD too Vuze 4.0.0.2 that was released October 25, 2008. Alot of nice fixes and changes in that release that's why am asking...keep up the good work :top:

anon
26.10.08, 17:30
@invader980: try doing a clean install, then uninstalling all plugins, and reinstalling just the clientspoof from the RAR archive.

@Blackkatt: read CoreCore's post. Use the perfect spoof if your trackers don't allow 4.0.0.0 anymore until DigitalDJ releases a new hack based on the new core. Doing so requires a lot of work and testing, just for some small changes and fixes the new revision may bring.

nineball_ssj9
26.10.08, 18:42
hey!! thanks for ur help ... i clean installed .... uninstalled every plugin added the 2 client plugins and used the one that is not h.10 and recieved the same error ....

So... befor i tryed the second ... i tryed a trick we do alot in vista ... ( dont know if i told u i was on vista )

Vista uses the roaming folder alot when it is using Admin privliges ...

usualy it copies every file it needs to the roaming folder and the roaming folder has Full privliges

Vuze installs its self to run with admin rights ( if u have ur User Acount Control Enabled)...

So wat i noticed is .... in the roaming folder .... azurese plugins arent copied ....

i copied both plugins to the roaming folder and tryed the h.10b one ....
it now works like a charm ....

So it seems it runs everything on admin privileges EXCEPT the plugins .... so any plugins that do file manipulation at runtime will not be able to do so with out the right permission

( my only explanation)

in-short : if ur on vista copie the plugins also in ur roaming folder (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus\plugins) as windows dosent do this for u (like it should)

thanks alot in helping me with my odd volley of trouble shooting lol :klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

anon
26.10.08, 18:48
I think you didn't tell me you were on Vista. :biggrin:

I'm very happy you've found the solution for your problem yourself! This can be greatly helpful for our other Vista users. :wink:

I also didn't know about the "roaming trick" - so thanks to you I've also learnt something new. :smile:

Rep added :top:

Blackkatt
26.10.08, 20:24
@invader980: try doing a clean install, then uninstalling all plugins, and reinstalling just the clientspoof from the RAR archive.

@Blackkatt: read CoreCore's post. Use the perfect spoof if your trackers don't allow 4.0.0.0 anymore until DigitalDJ releases a new hack based on the new core. Doing so requires a lot of work and testing, just for some small changes and fixes the new revision may bring.

I know how to spoof what i didn't know was that it takes lots of work updating, now i know :biggrin:

yoco
26.10.08, 20:26
I'm just curious, why's there no "fake upload speed" showing in info tab anymore? Is that the way it's coded?

hitman
26.10.08, 21:16
I'm just curious, why's there no "fake upload speed" showing in info tab anymore? Is that the way it's coded?

what do you mean with tab? maybe "column" in the my torrent windows? my column is still there for fake upload speed.

anon
26.10.08, 21:28
I think he means the properties tab that appears when you double-click a torrent in the "My Torrents" view: "Fake upload speed" doesn't appear in the details.

yoco
26.10.08, 23:35
I mean this
http://shrani.si/f/38/ik/JsOwGIp/vuze.png

I know I'm not downloading this torrent right now, I just wanted to show the picture.

kabster
27.10.08, 02:37
Hello,

@anon,

I just did a clean install of Vuze 4.0.0.2, and it seems the "bug" isnt fixed :eek: !!!

edit: I forgot to ask another important thing !! Anon, does the wiki speed test still works after you apply shumod !?

It seems Speed Test works only using original genuine vuze !!!! Wots up whit that ?

rgds,

kabster,

anon
27.10.08, 21:55
@anon,

I just did a clean install of Vuze 4.0.0.2, and it seems the "bug" isnt fixed :eek: !!!

Remember this hack is for 4.0.0.0 :wink: Or are you talking about the bug happening in the official .2 Vuze, too?
The strangest thing is that you gave the problematic .torrent over PM and I didn't have the issue... :confused:

edit: I forgot to ask another important thing !! Anon, does the wiki speed test still works after you apply shumod !?

It seems Speed Test works only using original genuine vuze !!!! Wots up whit that ?

Just tried it myself, and it doesn't work, too. But it does with the official Vuze, exactly like in your case.
It could be a problem with the hack, or maybe DigitalDJ decided to also block it, like the NoVuze hack's author did.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6991/fireworks1kl6.gif And this is my 3264th post! http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5885/fireworks4ad2.gif :klatsch_3:

kabster
27.10.08, 23:12
Remember this hack is for 4.0.0.0 :wink: Or are you talking about the bug happening in the official .2 Vuze, too?
The strangest thing is that you gave the problematic .torrent over PM and I didn't have the issue... :confused:

Hi anon,

Yes!! It happends in the OFFICIAL vuze 4002 too :confused: !!!

Wel, ill try to reproduce it in another bit torrent client whit that suspicious torrent file i sended you !!

If it happends again, then i suspect something is either wrong whit my system or the source of that torrent !!

Thanks anyway,

rgds,
kabster,

d00d
27.10.08, 23:16
Hi anon,

Yes!! It happends in the OFFICIAL vuze 4002 too :confused: !!!

Wel, ill try to reproduce it in another bit torrent client whit that suspicious torrent file i sended you !!

If it happends again, then i suspect something is either wrong whit my system or the source of that torrent !!

Thanks anyway,

rgds,
kabster,

Use 4.0.0.0 only.

anon
27.10.08, 23:18
@kabster: keep me informed of your progress :smile:

@d00d: he's of course tried 4.0.0.0 + the Hack first, and had the same issue. :frown:

kabster
27.10.08, 23:28
@kabster: keep me informed of your progress :smile:

I will..!!

@d00d: he's of course tried 4.0.0.0 + the Hack first, and had the same issue. :frown:

To make things clear, when i have troubles whit shumod. I do an clean install and try to reproduce the error whit official client..

anon,

you told me shumod is designed to use whit vuze 4000 right! Do you mean by that , we suspose to use ONLY shumod whit Vuze 4000 and not vuze 4002?

As far i can tell, beside those issues we discussed regarding the menu-tab dissapearance. Shumods works aswell whit vuze 4002 using perfect spoof though!!

Well, since nothing has be resolved by update vuze 4000 to 4002 . Ill stick to vuze 4000 for now i guess!

kabster,

anon
27.10.08, 23:34
anon,

you told me shumod is designed to use whit vuze 4000 right! Do you mean by that , we suspose to use ONLY shumod whit Vuze 4000 and not vuze 4002?

Yes, it's always better to do so. Well, since the Shu Hack is "melted" to the Azureus core it's based on in the Azureus2_4.0.0.0_400.jar file, and the core is essentially Azureus itself, it's kinda the same, but you can never know... so it's recommended you use the Hack along the Azureus version it's based on whenever possible.

kabster
27.10.08, 23:46
Yes, it's always better to do so. Well, since the Shu Hack is "melted" to the Azureus core it's based on in the Azureus2_4.0.0.0_400.jar file, and the core is essentially Azureus itself, it's kinda the same, but you can never know... so it's recommended you use the Hack along the Azureus version it's based on whenever possible.

yeah, that is exactly wot i thought anon ! Thanks :wink:

Well, regarding that menutab disappearing all the time in vuze!!!

Ive tried 2 different tor clients to see if i coud reproduce that error!!
And it seems prioritizing that SAME torrent wosnt an ordeall suddenly !!

Everything acted whitin the normal parameters :biggrin:

So, i suspect Vuze is behind all this hocus pocus!!! Vuze need another few builds me thinks :rolleyes:

Take care,

kabster,

anon
28.10.08, 00:02
Ive tried 2 different tor clients to see if i coud reproduce that error!!
And it seems prioritizing that SAME torrent wosnt an ordeall suddenly !!

Everything acted whitin the normal parameters :biggrin:

So, i suspect Vuze is behind all this hocus pocus!!! Vuze need another few builds me thinks :rolleyes:

Yes, it could be a Vuze glitch that takes effect when combined when your software/hardware setup indeed. I can't think of anything else...

kabster
28.10.08, 00:20
Yes, it could be a Vuze glitch that takes effect when combined when your software/hardware setup indeed. I can't think of anything else...

Oh well... I thought about it to report that on vuze forums.. And i did once in the past present heh.. But since nobody takes the effort to even reply and just say hi. I dont bother anymore :baeh: to do so in the future.

As for this site :top:

Thanks for your thoughts anon :top:

If theres anything else going on regarding vuze VS shumod :tongue:, youll be the first to hear from me anon :shockkk!:

hehe

Take care m8te,

kabster,

anon
28.10.08, 01:08
Oh well... I thought about it to report that on vuze forums.. And i did once in the past present heh.. But since nobody takes the effort to even reply and just say hi. I dont bother anymore :baeh: to do so in the future.

Maybe you can try again and see if things have changed :biggrin:

Also remember you may not be the only one having this issue, so reporting it could also help others. :smile:

TheoryTactic
28.10.08, 03:22
I am back from testing the settings back at the 3.1.1.1 section: Just a recap of my settings:
+connected to 0 peers/~20%seed peer ratio
+intelligent mode
+speed mode++ with around 6-8 kbps fake upload while downladoing and 30 kbps when done

some things I noticed:

even though I was supposed to fake upload to 1 peer for every 5 seeds. There were times when I was fake upladoing to people when there were NO seeds AND when there were no seeds OR peers

cheatgradually mode is VERY VERY gradual. It took me a day to get from 0.5kbs to 2kbps. Is it supposed to be like that?

Even though I set to cheat between 5-8 kbps while downladoing I was cheating at 2kbps (for about 3 days)

At times I was cheating when there was no swarm speed (although that can be explained by partial seeders)
Are the above, bugs or there is some hidden meaning?

I've been thinking of switching to uplaod multiplier. Is it relatively safe? Cant the tracker staff see that you uploaded more then was downloaded by the swarm?

Rikimaru
28.10.08, 05:01
Must disable DHT with this cheat tool?
thanks

shoulder
28.10.08, 13:29
If you use it on private trackers there's no need to deactivate it.

Rikimaru
28.10.08, 14:51
If you use it on private trackers there's no need to deactivate it.
wat u mean?
Disable DHT or not

shoulder
28.10.08, 14:59
You don't need to deactivate it, means it doesn't care if it's activated or not.

But if it's activated it may cost a little bit of bandwidth.

anon
28.10.08, 18:34
some things I noticed:

even though I was supposed to fake upload to 1 peer for every 5 seeds. There were times when I was fake upladoing to people when there were NO seeds AND when there were no seeds OR peers

I think uploading where there are no seeds is fine since the "0 peers" may take precedence over the 20%.
And regarding uploading when there are 0 peers and 0 seeds, zero divided by zero is an indeterminate amount, and therefore neither higher nor lower than 20%.

cheatgradually mode is VERY VERY gradual. It took me a day to get from 0.5kbs to 2kbps. Is it supposed to be like that?

Even though I set to cheat between 5-8 kbps while downladoing I was cheating at 2kbps (for about 3 days)

If the file is very big it's perfectly fine for it to take a long time to "puff up", specially with your very low fake speeds.

At times I was cheating when there was no swarm speed (although that can be explained by partial seeders)
Are the above, bugs or there is some hidden meaning?

Have you set it to use the swarm speed as fake upload speed? My guess is that while Azureus calculates it its value is set to 0, so that you'd be faking between 0 and 8kB/s...

I've been thinking of switching to uplaod multiplier. Is it relatively safe? Cant the tracker staff see that you uploaded more then was downloaded by the swarm?

They can't, although the bigger the multiplier and the torrent are, the more obvious it becomes you're using it: using a 1000x multiplier on a 1GB torrent with a real upload of 2kB/s would make it finish "seeding" in 8 minutes, for example.

@sporati: if you're downloading from both public and private trackers leave it enabled to get more sources for public torrents, otherwise disable it to save bandwidth like shoulder said.

kabster
28.10.08, 23:24
Maybe you can try again and see if things have changed :biggrin:

Also remember you may not be the only one having this issue, so reporting it could also help others. :smile:

Well, against better judgement i did not to long ago!! When vuze took out my video accelleration on startup!! Guess wot, not even an hi/hello :mad:

But i guess, they have read it !! Since theyve fixed it in the next release!!

In such cases, iam quite done reporting anything else to such a site!!
Its a waste of my precious time, efforts etc.... Life is to short to talk against a stone brick wall anon!!

take care,

kabster,

anon
28.10.08, 23:26
OK :smile:

I'm sure you'll want to try the new 4.0.0.2-based Hack (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-4-0-0-2_403_ddj-beta-6775/) as soon as possible :top:

lugage
08.01.09, 17:50
Is the password working?

anon
08.01.09, 17:51
Yes - copy it manually.

anon
08.01.09, 17:54
Please use the Thanks button :smile:

anon
11.01.09, 01:07
i hope that ver kill my java error

1. post when you have some actual feedback,
2. update your Java Runtime Environment (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp) - it works fine with v1.6.0_11.