╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝
v1.1
+ Merged to Neo Mule 4.55a
+ Update option page for ip2country and ipfilter
+ Startup sound
+ New colors for queue in download list
* Critical Bug in "Upload only to emule clients" option (UploadTimer exception)
* Bug when enabling "static tray icon" option
* Minor bug in ipfilter update
* Minor changes
- Limit in source request settings
- Dependency between upload and download in connection options

v1.0
+ No Upload
+ Upload Protection
+ ShareLevels (dazzle)
+ No Publish file to network
+ QueueLevels *do whatever you want to your queue*
+ PrC Credit System
+ NickThief
+ FakeRank
+ MultiKick
+ MultiBan
+ Start Upload
+ Timer Change Server
+ Shutdown Pc or Emule on all downloads completed
+ Color active downloads
+ Color server list
+ Auto Ip Filter Update
- Ratio

+: Added Feature
-: Removed Feature
*: Fix/Change

Thanks to:
SB-Innovation staff

Password:

mastersarutobi

hitman
15.10.08, 00:32
our new coder Sarutobi made this mod exclusivly for SBI. have fun and leave feedback :top:

xixifrank
15.10.08, 08:37
as we all know,neo mule's settings are very complicated.

can someone give me a recommend settings of "MOD"??

sarutobi
15.10.08, 13:25
Using Default settings is ok in neomule options.
anyway as I paste on 1.0 post ... you can take a look at this link

Category:NeoFeatures - EMule Wiki (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Category:NeoFeatures)

Aurion
16.10.08, 18:29
It's nice to see your first creation here in SB-I :top: Anyway,it looks promising tho,so hope you get to the next level :biggrin:

Congratz & Thanks for Joining the Crew :klatsch_3:

desodorante
16.10.08, 18:31
Hi! I have used Neomule for the past 3 years. I like some of the features you added, and I am planning on using this Mod, but not as a leecher. Thats why I would like to say that leeching seems like a bad idea, not just because of the harm to the network, but because I have my connection downloading at full speed with a pretty basic upload (10k). So it is actually easier to share, instead of non-stopping updates not to get banned. Besides, all your great work will most likely end up lost once the mod is add to the dlp.
Just my humble opinion, I dont want to cause any controversy.
By the way, how does Pre mod identify? as Neomule?
If not, could you please post the tag here?
Thanks! and great work :smile: , keep it up

sarutobi
16.10.08, 18:36
Hi! I have used Neomule for the past 3 years. I like some of the features you added, and I am planning on using this Mod, but not as a leecher. Thats why I would like to say that leeching seems like a bad idea, not just because of the harm to the network, but because I have my connection downloading at full speed with a pretty basic upload (10k). So it is actually easier to share, instead of non-stopping updates not to get banned. Besides, all your great work will most likely end up lost once the mod is add to the dlp.
Just my humble opinion, I dont want to cause any controversy.
By the way, how does Pre mod identify? as Neomule?
If not, could you please post the tag here?
Thanks! and great work :smile: , keep it up

Using the leecher options is a user choice. By default, they are all disabled. The use of leecher features can be useful in case of small upload bandwith.
So you do the right thing sharing and uplaoding.
About dlp ... Pre-mod identifies as neomule, obviously and I don't think it will be added to any future dlp :tongue:

King-Zeus
16.10.08, 21:10
hi all eMule 0.49b PrE-Mod v1.1 is crasched

sarutobi
17.10.08, 11:08
Mmmm ... staying in that state is not a real crash. That may happens with all applications under some conditions. Anyway what you were doing in particular on eMule in that moment?

desodorante
17.10.08, 17:22
Same here, it takes forever to start, and then light a candle and pray, because It just dies :confused: . Maybe if you unpack it will be more stable, is terribly compressed, and using ASprotect.
Sarutobi, do you have an unpacked copy we can test?
Thanks!

hitman
17.10.08, 20:20
Same here, it takes forever to start, and then light a candle and pray, because It just dies :confused: . Maybe if you unpack it will be more stable, is terribly compressed, and using ASprotect.
Thanks!

it have a reason why its packed and it has been tested on several computers without problem maybe we can provide a version with different pack settings but its strange because i had it running packed for over 1 day without problems

and dont forget to try clean settings

desodorante
17.10.08, 21:01
@hitman

What would be the reason to pack it?

And regarding clean settings, I used Neomule's, it should not be a problem.
It took me a very long time to configure it, I really dont want to do it again.

Its probably related to my 150mb knwon64. I know it always causes trouble.

But definitely, its better without that freaky asprotect

hitman
17.10.08, 21:05
@hitman

which firewall are you using?

desodorante
17.10.08, 22:16
I use Comodo Firewall Pro

also:
Fire P2P
Fzh's DLP+ v3410
Avira personal

No alarms, no warnings, nothing, I don´t think its related.
Neomule fires up in a couple of minutes, never crashes.

anon
17.10.08, 22:21
also:
Fire P2P

Maybe you mean P2PFire or..?

Fzh's DLP+ v3410

This could be the cause. Try running eMule with the original dlp.dll.
I have also never heard about this DLP+... what advantages does it have over the "vanilla" DLP, and where can it be downloaded? I googled its name but couldn't find anything.

xixifrank
18.10.08, 02:49

I have also never heard about this DLP+... what advantages does it have over the "vanilla" DLP, and where can it be downloaded? I googled its name but couldn't find anything.

@anon

FZH DLP is maken by Chinese. you can find it in VeryCD mod forum. or FZH's blog.

most Chinese use two kinds of DLP. one is maken by FZH,the other is maken by zz_fly, the author of Xtreme 7.0. they use this to ban Thunder and leecher mod.

here is the download link. the latest version is 3411.

fzh.soft2cn.cn/dlp/DLP+_MoD.zip

i dont know whether our forum leecher mod is in his ban namelist.

desodorante
19.10.08, 07:27

yeap, thats it :tongue:

its a chinese dlp, it detects vagaa, xunlei, and lots of chinese leecher mods as well as some other leechers. I used to have random tag clients on my queue, and some suspicious tags resembling the verycd client, but now they are gone :biggrin:
Get it from ???-???2008 (http://fzh.soft2cn.cn/)
its in chinese, bear with it :tongue:

d.Bane
19.10.08, 10:42
Thanks!

--no such probs here, even though i moved in there content of the previous mod (Neo 4.55a). almost have the feeling that it runs smoother

@hitman

--clean settings, i never use the old preferences.ini, i take almost everything with me, even when it concerns only newer version of the actual mod, here might occur some conflicts

--re-configuring, nah, keep your mind focused on mods features, BTW more you do it, the more you know what you do and took you less time, BTW2 sometimes one even surprisingly discover new feature

and you can always start up the previous mod and compare option by option :biggrin:

--sometimes even 'storedsearches.met' might cause some pain during start of the mod

--ASprotect...maybe one of your many security measures has trouble see thru that, who knows

its a chinese dlp, it detects vagaa, xunlei, and lots of chinese leecher mods as well as some other leechers. I used to have random tag clients on my queue, and some suspicious tags resembling the verycd client, but now they are gone :biggrin:

--dlp...small chances it might cause trouble, but it's always good to try out the new mod on it's default and then add some extras...but it happens

--... random tags, ... resembling the verycd client..., wonder how many decent users went for walk, maybe using their "suspicious" mods from the same reason you start using PrE

NO HARD FEELINGS :biggrin:

PS: they say the most terrible death is death by fear

eMule PrE-Mod v1.1 by: Sarutobi Statistics [d.Bane @ NeoMule.sf.net]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: 10.60 : 1 i know i know it's a leecher :biggrin:
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): 10.60 : 1
Cumulative UL:DL Ratio: 9.81 : 1
Uploads
Session
Uploaded Data: 1.71 GB
Uploaded Data to Friend Slots (Session): 0 Bytes
Active Uploads/Needed to fill Bandwidth: 5
Total Uploads: 5
Waiting Uploads: 52
Upload Sessions: 238
Total Overhead (Packets): 7.25 MB (168.63 k)
Cumulative
Downloads
Session
Downloaded Data: 165.57 MB
Completed Downloads: 0
Active Downloads (chunks): 0
Found Sources: 1
Download Sessions: 19
Successful Download Sessions: 19 (100.0%)
Failed Download Sessions: 0 (0.0%)
Average Downloaded Per Session: 8.71 MB
Average Download Time: 13:47 Minutes
Gained Due To Compression: 5.06 MB (3.1%)
Lost Due To Corruption: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Parts Saved Due To I.C.H: 0
Total Overhead (Packets): 4.10 MB (82.81 k)
Cumulative
Connection
Time Statistics
Statistics last reset: 18.10.2008 12:54:54
Time Since Last Reset: 21:19 Hours
Session
Runtime: 8:29 Hours
Transfer Time: 8:00 Hours (94.4%)
Current Server Duration: 0 Seconds (0.0%)
Total Server Duration: 0 Seconds (0.0%)
Cumulative
Projected Averages
Clients
Known Clients: 60
Software
Network
Port
Firewalled (Kad)
Low ID: 16 (26.7%)
Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 57 (100.0%) : 0 (0.0%)
Problematic: 0 (0.0%)
Banned: 2
Filtered: 0
Servers
Shared Files
Number of Shared Files: 297
Average file size: 425.22 MB
Largest Shared File: 4.36 GB
Total size of Shared Files: 123.33 GB
Records
Disk Space

EDIT 1

hello,

can u send me ur options as txt in pm ?

if you meant 'me' then i'm sorry since i would need to post some ''spammin' post'' like "did you meant me?" to be able to send you a PM :biggrin:

rule of five

ECOberlin
19.10.08, 13:16
hello,

xixifrank
19.10.08, 17:52
hello,

the coder says you dont need to set.

thanks to Neo Mule is too complicated,i'm not used to it. so i 've returned to XDP 2.2 on my PC and SBI v1.7 on my notebook.

these two ones are the best leecher i've ever used. it's hard to say which one is better than the other one. I look forward to XDP 3.0 Final..

and last, I hope leecher mods can add "shut down when download is complete",this feature is useful.

anon
19.10.08, 18:18
@hitman

Preventing idiots like seba from hex-editing the mod and claiming it as their own.

Now you mention it, that can be the cause. Move your known64 somewhere else, and try running eMule for some time.

I use it too and have no issues with PrE.

OK, thanks for the explanation :top:
I tried running PrE with DLP+ and had no issues, either...

@xixifrank: if you find it too complicated, leave the NeoMule options as they are for now - except maybe for disabling NAT traversal, if you don't need it. Spend some time every day reading the wiki sarutobi has linked to before, and you'll understand what every feature is and does. Then you can play around and enable/disable them as you find convenient. :smile:

d.Bane
19.10.08, 20:29
@xixifrank

@xixifrank: if you find it too complicated, leave the NeoMule options as they are for now - except maybe for disabling NAT traversal, if you don't need it. Spend some time every day reading the wiki sarutobi has linked to before, and you'll understand what every feature is and does. Then you can play around and enable/disable them as you find convenient. :smile:

here you could find some answers you would not find in wiki ( but it's huge i would say)

Eselfarm Board | Neo Mule English Board | English 4.50 resource strings für translation and spell check (http://www.forum.eselfarm.info/efarm/thread.php?threadid=25733)

and really, if you start digging into something you don't understand in NeoMule settings, be prepared for a clean install :biggrin:

@moderators: i'm trying... just i'm not used to

desodorante
21.10.08, 16:32
@xixifrank

here you could find some answers you would not find in wiki ( but it's huge i would say)

Eselfarm Board | Neo Mule English Board | English 4.50 resource strings für translation and spell check (http://www.forum.eselfarm.info/efarm/thread.php?threadid=25733)

That is just the strings in Neomule, don't think it will help too much :rolleyes:

and really, if you start digging into something you don't understand in NeoMule settings, be prepared for a clean install :biggrin:

No way, I started using Neomule barely knowing ed2k, just a few months with the official client and MorphXT.

@anon

Preventing idiots like seba from hex-editing the mod and claiming it as their own

It is a leecher mod, designed to take without giving, so I don't think it is fair talking about someone taking something from you. And even so, who cares? He made it, he knows it.
Regarding my known64, I prefer to keep.

I have decided not to use Pre, never liked leechers anyway, just liked the "No upload to clients that do not use credit systems" thing.

I hope someday you understand the importance of sharing in a P2P network.

sarutobi
21.10.08, 17:14
@anon

It is a leecher mod, designed to take without giving, so I don't think it is fair talking about someone taking something from you. And even so, who cares? He made it, he knows it.

Take a file without uploading, is not the same of stealing code. Behind an emule mod there is, often, a lot of work. Maybe you do not code, and so you don't know.

I have decided not to use Pre, never liked leechers anyway, just liked the "No upload to clients that do not use credit systems" thing.

I'm of a different opinion. When i use a software i like to have all options and decide by myself what to do. I think all people have their ethics (even if talking about ethics in sharing file is exaggerated) and so I do not have to limit nobody, they will limit by themselves. Obviously, IMHO.

anon
21.10.08, 18:43
@anon

Yes, let's forget about the coder that actually made the mod possible for free with all his hard work. :rolleyes:

And say it's OK for the idiot that steals it and earns money off the mod's downloads to do what he does!

I hope someday you understand why some people have to use no-upload...

It's all up to the end user as sarutobi said. And enabling it doesn't mean you're a lazy leecher that doesn't give anything to the network - just look at me.

delaspain
21.10.08, 23:57
Hello,
I want to report a "problem". Clean install, default features, and when it's running minimized a couple of hours, the program became frozen. The icon in task bar don't respond and I must close emule.exe (task manager) and run again.

It's the same computer, same o.s., same all of things that using 1.0.

This time I don't have error message to explain it. Sorry. Any idea ?

anon
22.10.08, 00:03
Clean install, default features, and when it's running minimized a couple of hours, the program became frozen. The icon in task bar don't respond and I must close emule.exe (task manager) and run again.

What's your security software? (antivirus, firewall, antispyware)

Edit: also, what d.Bane said :tongue:

d.Bane
22.10.08, 00:05
Hello,
I want to report a "problem". Clean install, default features, and when it's running minimized a couple of hours, the program became frozen. The icon in task bar don't respond and I must close emule.exe (task manager) and run again.

It's the same computer, same o.s., same all of things that using 1.0.

This time I don't have error message to explain it. Sorry. Any idea ?

by "became frozen" you mean 100%CPU, or message "program stoped responding", or just that you can't maximize the window from tray icon but in the task manger it seems mule is working because the values for MEM usage are changing or ...

delaspain
22.10.08, 00:22
Thanks everybody.

It's program doesn't respond to click event. It's minimized and when i try to click over the icon, the program do noting. No maximize, no minime, no quick preferences. All stuff in o.s. is running correctly.

I use norton corporate edition (vista x64) and built-in windows firewall. I tried others solutions like kaspersky 2009, norton 360 (shit!) and the same problem.

anon
22.10.08, 00:24
Is eMule's CPU usage 99%? (task manager)

I use norton corporate edition (vista x64) and built-in windows firewall. I tried others solutions like kaspersky 2009, norton 360 (shit!) and the same problem.

Try disabling both and retrying.
It's also possible that PrE has problems with either Vista itself, or a 64-bit processor/OS...

d.Bane
22.10.08, 00:38
Thanks everybody.

It's program doesn't respond to click event. It's minimized and when i try to click over the icon, the program do noting. No maximize, no minime, no quick preferences. All stuff in o.s. is running correctly.

one more thing, are you using the option ''Static Tray Icon" ?

if so, try to disable it and use the default ways to minimize for a test

reason:although it shouldn't be the case, there has been a slight change in code for static tray icon

EDIT 1

maybe this time this will be of no help, but in case it's not set ON by default,
enable in

Options>>Mod>>Extended II

option "*Create CrashDump" which in some cases create a crash report file and you can then offer this with rather detailed description of the related situation to modder via PM for further research

anon
22.10.08, 00:46
"Tray icon password" could also be the cause, if it's enabled.

sarutobi
22.10.08, 11:31
Well.
Maybe the problem, that for some users freezes, is in bandwidth throttler. Some people pointed that to neomule developer on official forum thread.
Anyway enable crash dump is a good solution (but emule has to crash) ... and then post here the dmp file.
thanx

delaspain
22.10.08, 13:04
I'd tried static tray icon on/off, password on/off, NAFC on/off and the result is the same. Crashdump is activated but emule seems not crashing and no report is made. Maybe Vista is like a shit and all easy things becames harder in this o.s. Going back to 1.0 because this version runs well. Other computer is using the same mod in XP with the sames preferences like vista's one and it's works really well.

sarutobi
22.10.08, 14:06
mmm ... so it seems a gui problem with vista.
the strange thing is that you have no problem with 1.0 ...
strange ... this happens when you have a download expanded or even if all downloads are not expanded (so that you do not see sources) ?

cDDDe
22.10.08, 19:11
There has not problem, everything is normal.
Question: This Mod is banned by other eMule clients?

sarutobi
22.10.08, 19:15
There has not problem, everything is normal.
Question: This Mod is banned by other eMule clients?

Answer: no.
The mod identifies as neomule.
Also nickthief and other features are undetectable. And the features i'm implementing for next release ... will be also undetectable (i hope) :biggrin:

delaspain
22.10.08, 23:52
mmm ... so it seems a gui problem with vista.
the strange thing is that you have no problem with 1.0 ...
strange ... this happens when you have a download expanded or even if all downloads are not expanded (so that you do not see sources) ?

yes. It seems you say. When emule is minimized in tray icon doesn't respond. Main window don't open, but emule seems still working minimized. I don't have method to confirm this because I don't know how see main window emule's o.s. handle and test if is created and listed or no. The only thing I'm really sure is that all stuff installed on o.s. it's the same (1.0 and 1.1) . I don't change it. Maybe some new stuff from windows update (only).

d.Bane
23.10.08, 00:23
yes. It seems you say. When emule is minimized in tray icon doesn't respond. Main window don't open, but emule seems still working minimized. I don't have method to confirm this because I don't know how see main window emule's o.s. handle and test if is created and listed or no. The only thing I'm really sure is that all stuff installed on o.s. it's the same (1.0 and 1.1) . I don't change it. Maybe some new stuff from windows update (only).

i'm testing it on my laptop now and managed to reproduce it at the first try, but not yet again, maybe i'm too impatient

how much time it takes to get in that unreachable state?
immediately, minutes, hours..

we'll see :biggrin:

TP R500 P8400 2GB RAM Vista Business 32Bit
windows firewall
AVG Antivirus
not much apps installed

EDIT 1

so reproduced...after a few hours of my sleep...definately impatient :biggrin:

sarutobi
23.10.08, 10:51
maybe the problem is how vista decode asprotected resources of the mod ...

desodorante
23.10.08, 19:45
maybe the problem is how vista decode asprotected resources of the mod ...

I use XP SP2 and had the issue.
I still think is asprotect.

hitman
23.10.08, 20:29
I use XP SP2 and had the issue.
I still think is asprotect.

my machine is xp with sp2 and i dont have any problems after hours of running time

i dont think its asprotect because else i and a lot more people would have problems

anon
23.10.08, 21:49
I have SP2, too, and no problems with the mod.

I'm thinking about installing and testing PrE under SP3, by the way, as I also needed to test whether another app has some freezing issues I don't under SP2, but someone else who's using SP3 does. Will send feedback on this as soon as possible. :top:

zizouille
23.10.08, 22:49
Very hard to use

anon
23.10.08, 22:52
It's actually easy if you learn what every Neo-feature does, check this link (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Category:NeoFeatures).

s110232
24.10.08, 15:35
I have the trayicon problem too

my system: XP SP3:frown:

and memory use is very high

shoulder
28.10.08, 15:32
Thx:rolleyes::rolleyes:
We have a THX Button to say THX, please use it.

rom08
29.10.08, 12:05
The memory use may be normal.Pre mod is based on neomule and the two use some ram.For me with 3-4 download they are at 120 Mo easy so no worry.If you want a mod using less ram try SBI or XDP or off+ they are lighter

Butcho
29.10.08, 14:05
You must press the thanks button....

Grobyc
29.10.08, 14:16
Hi all!

Im a new member to this forum :klatsch_3:! So I can share my opinions too with the mods that are made and help to improve it maybe :tongue:. I tested this mod and I like it but I do miss some things.. I currently using TCMoD v1.2, tested also ZZ-R v1.6.. Some things from ZZ-R implented in this mod will definitly make it great like reask source (A Must for me lol). Morph, who makes ZZ-R is also making a Neo mod with mix of ZZ-R called Neo-R.. Its a good idea tough cause Neo has some nice features :).

Good work, keep it up to the coder!

Gr. :top:!!

anon
29.10.08, 14:26
Refresh the page.

Butcho
29.10.08, 14:26
Perhaps you must reload the page.
Normal you can see the pass under the hidden banner.
But i've send a pm with the pass to you...

sarutobi
29.10.08, 14:51
Hi all!

Im a new member to this forum :klatsch_3:! So I can share my opinions too with the mods that are made and help to improve it maybe :tongue:. I tested this mod and I like it but I do miss some things.. I currently using TCMoD v1.2, tested also ZZ-R v1.6.. Some things from ZZ-R implented in this mod will definitly make it great like reask source (A Must for me lol). Morph, who makes ZZ-R is also making a Neo mod with mix of ZZ-R called Neo-R.. Its a good idea tough cause Neo has some nice features :).

Good work, keep it up to the coder!

Gr. :top:!!

Reask sources is already in neomule code. If you right click on a file you find the options in the popup ... and also you can configure the small toolbar from options -> mod -> gui settings

anon
29.10.08, 16:28
Maybe it was unlimited reask that he meant, like in the SBI Mod (even though this can get you banned)? The re-ask option is there, you're right, but there seems to be a reuse delay:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/406/emulereaskmc2.gif

sarutobi
29.10.08, 17:14
Maybe it was unlimited reask that he meant, like in the SBI Mod (even though this can get you banned)? The re-ask option is there, you're right, but there seems to be a reuse delay:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/406/emulereaskmc2.gif

Yes it stay disabled for the time necessary (10 minutes, if I'm not wrong) to avoid ban. Even emule official puts to bad clients if reasks are too frequent ... so I put a control to avoid "impatient leecher user ban" :biggrin:

anon
29.10.08, 17:37
Yes, saw that at the eMule online support:

Aggressive Client Ban

If another clients wants to download a file from you, he will request this file and reask every 10-20 min to make sure that you are still a valid source. However it is possible to adjust clients so they ask more frequently. This will give the modified client a higher chance to get an upload slot on eDonkey clients.
eMule does not care about the reask frequency and the chances to get an uploadslot won't increase. Such behavior wastes valuable resources (connections and bandwidth) and will be blocked.
The new client system will blacklist clients which reask too often (more than once for a file within 10 min), and they are not allowed to download from you. The blacklist is cleared when you restart emule.

Examples how to get blacklisted (you won't be able to download from emule clients):

> Setting the reask-parameter of your client lower than 10 min.
> Setting your downloads to pause and resume to increase your downloadspeed regulary - which will result in a new filerequest everytime (eDonkey clients only)
> Restarting your client every 2 min (which will also result in a new request).

To make it clear: eMule does not care which client (eMule/eDonkey/mldonkey/shareaza) asks. Each client that reasks too often will be banned.

It's good that you implemented a reuse delay since some people seem to think asking a lot of times will make their downloads go faster, when the effect is actually the opposite :top:

Grobyc
29.10.08, 18:18
Sometimes people upload to you like 1mb.. after that you are going back to the queue but it stays at 0.. So actually youre not back in queue. A source re ask like ZZ-R : reask the source when needed to go back in his queue if you know what I mean :wink:! Thats the only thing I miss in this mod otherwise is perfect both for releasing, or for some to leech. Im using it to share fast and release big files with it, so far so good I can say :biggrin:!

Gr.
Grobyc

Spongebob
29.10.08, 21:45
everything works fine for me with this mod except the problem that i cant set "permission" and "unshare" options for each file seperatly. these options are greyed out in the popup menu while full sharing is on. how can i use these features?

sarutobi
29.10.08, 22:45
everything works fine for me with this mod except the problem that i cant set "permission" and "unshare" options for each file seperatly. these options are greyed out in the popup menu while full sharing is on. how can i use these features?

Unshare feature is not a feature of mine but from neomule itself. So it acts following some rules (at first sight ... no file of incoming folder can be unshared but only file from other folders included to share) ... anyway I think it can be tweaked for the future ...

Grobyc
01.11.08, 14:32
In the queue I saw this:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7725/naamloosyp8.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naamloosyp8.png)http://img217.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

Is this correct? At most mods you will see - instead of all the + I see in Neo.. Or does it mean - ? Maybe its that way in Neo.. Correct me if im wrong :wink:!

d.Bane
02.11.08, 09:37
In the queue I saw this:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7725/naamloosyp8.th.png (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=naamloosyp8.png)http://img217.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

Is this correct? At most mods you will see - instead of all the + I see in Neo.. Or does it mean - ? Maybe its that way in Neo.. Correct me if im wrong :wink:!

Yes, THIS IS CORRECT

"The Way Of The Neo"

:biggrin: get used to it.....in case sarutobi would not have the need to revert common standard...it's only a different point of view on the queue progress

sarutobi
02.11.08, 21:00
Yes, THIS IS CORRECT

"The Way Of The Neo"

:biggrin: get used to it.....in case sarutobi would not have the need to revert common standard...it's only a different point of view on the queue progress

Yes Neo's way :5585:
But I think it can stay this way cause colors give better the idea ...

I use this reply to give you some small news.

1st: I've reproduced on a pc the problem of emule not opening from sys tray. And understood the problem, it'll not be on next version :top:
2nd: I'm also working (beside another project that for now is secret) on the new version of pre-mod and coding some new leecher features by myself. But it'll take some time cause everything is experimental for now :biggrin:

delaspain
03.11.08, 16:53
2nd: I'm also working (beside another project that for now is secret) on the new version of pre-mod and coding some new leecher features by myself. But it'll take some time cause everything is experimental for now :biggrin:

... maybe auto nickthief ?
... or some anti argos leecher detection ? :rolleyes:

I'm very impatient. Good luck. When the mod will ready I will test it!

rom08
05.11.08, 11:19
+ 1 for the auto nickthief in my opinion it is the only leech feature missing in your mod.
But neo is very difficult to configure maybe someone can add the same leechers features in another mod like Mephisto or scarangel.I really appreciate this mods an doesn't know where else to post such a request??

xixifrank
05.11.08, 12:13
if you click "handle ed2k links",PRE crashes at once...

hope this bug can be fixed in next version~

thanks!

sarutobi
05.11.08, 15:39
+ 1 for the auto nickthief in my opinion it is the only leech feature missing in your mod.
But neo is very difficult to configure maybe someone can add the same leechers features in another mod like Mephisto or scarangel.I really appreciate this mods an doesn't know where else to post such a request??

the mod has nickthief already ... but i've removed it for the next version ... cause I've added two features (one totally new) to handle nick things & more.

The idea of merging the whole thing on scarangel is a idea i've in my mind since a long time. For sure, if Xanatos will abandon neomule developing I'll port it to scarangel. It is not an hard work ... but as I said before I'm also working on another project, which takes me much time, not regarding emule.

if you click "handle ed2k links",PRE crashes at once...

mmm ... where is "handle ed2k links" ??

xixifrank
05.11.08, 15:46
@sarutobi

"handle ed2k" links is at

options----general. just beside "edit web services" ,under "prevent standby mode.."

can you explain PRC credit system to me? how does it work,what's it? i notice you write"highly recommended for downloaders and leechers"

do you think "upload protetion "is a good idea? for example, settings 1800KB, the man can only get credits only after he transfers 1800KB to you. but if some bad guys sets this number to 99999999KB, it's very unfair for those who transfers data...

PS: next version is still based on neo mule?? why dont you make it based on official 0.49b?? neo mule is hard to use...

sarutobi
05.11.08, 17:01
@sarutobi

"handle ed2k" links is at

options----general. just beside "edit web services" ,under "prevent standby mode.."

can you explain PRC credit system to me? how does it work,what's it? i notice you write"highly recommended for downloaders and leechers"

do you think "upload protetion "is a good idea? for example, settings 1800KB, the man can only get credits only after he transfers 1800KB to you. but if some bad guys sets this number to 99999999KB, it's very unfair for those who transfers data...

PS: next version is still based on neo mule?? why dont you make it based on official 0.49b?? neo mule is hard to use...

Mmm ok ... I clicked on "handle ed2k links" but it did not crashed on my pc. Maybe this happened under some windows registry situation. I'll give a look at the code tonight to see if it's different from emule base, even if I think Xanatos had no reason to touch that part.

The PRC credit system is an inverse CS. Like dazzle CS but more aggressive. It gives more credits to people do not upload to us, so that we gain credits on users which have not still uploaded to us.

Well, about the upload protection. I've never used that feature, personally. I think that CS do better the work. Anyway the limit is higher than "anti-upload-protection" features.

Next version is based on neomule. And so will be for others. The idea of merging to scarangel is possible...but i've still doubt about it. But i do not think it will be based on emule base. I think that who wants some lighter mod can use Butcho's one, which is based on emule base. I think is better for the forum have 2 mods ... one lighter and one mod-based so to cover all kind of users. A kind of marketing strategy.

sarutobi
11.11.08, 16:54
hi,
A small service communication.

If you use this mod, if you'd like to use this mod, if ... if... bla bla.
Anyway I'd like you to vote in this poll about pre-mod "future".

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7161

Thanks

rom08
12.11.08, 07:03
I see you help coding the rsa key feature in sbi-leecher mod maybe you can insert it in your mod and i think also about the "no share all files" button that should be great

sarutobi
12.11.08, 09:28
I see you help coding the rsa key feature in sbi-leecher mod maybe you can insert it in your mod and i think also about the "no share all files" button that should be great

Yes ... rsa key change is already in.
"No share all" ... I think it's already in share-levels options. Anyway I've added the possibility to single-unshare file in shared dirs. But soon I'll begin code porting to another mod (for now Mephisto is the most probable) and it'll take some time.

rom08
12.11.08, 17:57
Same crash than xixifrank when cliking on handle ed2k links but in preference.ini autotakesed2k=1

jmaa009
12.11.08, 23:51
Hello. This pass don´t work at me

shoulder
13.11.08, 00:11
Type it by hand, you most likely copied a space to much at the end. :wink:

salahdinn
17.11.08, 04:01
I love this mod, it is especially incredibly fast... BUT: On Vista x64 SP1, emule.exe freezes after some time (around 5 minutes or so) and as far as I observed only if the "Transfer" tab has the focus. "Freezes" means that the process does not respond anymore, also any network transfer for emule.exe stops, and Vista comes up with an "ApphangB1"-message when I try to close emule.exe.
Any suggestions?

sarutobi
17.11.08, 12:25
I love this mod, it is especially incredibly fast... BUT: On Vista x64 SP1, emule.exe freezes after some time (around 5 minutes or so) and as far as I observed only if the "Transfer" tab has the focus. "Freezes" means that the process does not respond anymore, also any network transfer for emule.exe stops, and Vista comes up with an "ApphangB1"-message when I try to close emule.exe.
Any suggestions?

The freeze problem will not be on next version.
unfortunately I do not have any trick to solve this on version you have.

About the mod I ported all features old & new to mephisto. I need some days to complete the work, and then will begin some other days of beta testing.
For sure in the month of december will be released.

salahdinn
17.11.08, 21:36
Many thanks for the reply! I think I can wait for the new version, I just have been curious whether this bug had already been submitted or not. ;) Oh and btw., I appreciate your work. :)

rom08
24.11.08, 23:03
Write it instead of copy and paste it may be the problem

rom08
15.12.08, 19:23
AArgh it's so hard to wait your new version any news for us?It can make our wait time easier.Thanks anyway for your work

sarutobi
15.12.08, 20:18
the mod is in beta test phase. anyway it's completed. next week will be released.
anticipation ... here is what the 1.5 version will change respect 1.1

v1.5
* Ported all features to mod Mephisto v2.1
+ Credit Hack (Multi or Single) ***
+ Extended Modthief
+ Multi server connection & requests
+ Manual Unshare complete file in sharedlist
+ Community nick thief [thnx to Butcho]
+ Multi "Kick & add to ipfilter.dat"
+ Disable XS send
+ Option to disable excessive bans done by DLP
* Minor gui bug in phoenix options
* On share level changes now shared files are reloaded
- Limit in search results & globlal source limit
- Old NickThief

rom08
15.12.08, 21:31
Thanks for your answer it's a really awesome news but I don't see the auto RSA key change.I was thinking it was an idea of yours and so it should be implemented in your mod?Maybe I was wrong ?Whatever I will se when you release it.

sarutobi
15.12.08, 21:35
argh I forgot to put it in the changelog :lol_5::lol_5:

yes

+ Automatic & manual RSA key change

zonzo3
22.12.08, 20:07
GREAT!! But how can I download??? No password!!!

anon
22.12.08, 20:09
Again, click the Thanks button to see the password inside the "hidden content" area...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=480

nostramamas
10.06.09, 04:13
Great work with the mod, never imagined I could get these speeds on emule. One question though, how can I change the color of the active downloads to black instead of green?

anon
10.06.09, 21:11
Options -> Mephisto -> Design settings -> select "Downloading file styles" in the first drop-down box, and "Downloading" in the second one. You can then change the "Font color".

nostramamas
10.06.09, 21:51
Thanks for the help but I'm afraid I don't see the Mephisto tab on this mod?

anon
10.06.09, 21:52
It's on the left side of the Options window.

nostramamas
11.06.09, 17:07
I've looked but I don't find that option:

http://www.vulomedia.com/images/35703untitled.png

anon
11.06.09, 17:09
You should use the latest version:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=8035

nostramamas
11.06.09, 18:56
Will do, cheers. Ok checked the 0.49b version and I managed to change the download color thanks.