PDA

View Full Version : dinamic ip and stactic ip banned how to ?

jolas
11.10.08, 21:24
Ip stactic, banned account how to solve this?

i have dinamic ip so i jsut need to use cc cleaner and reset my moden, but a friend of mine, got wasted from a tracker (XXXXX) due to a system error which reported xxxGB download instead of xxxxMB this has happen before, but they so freaking stupids, out there, that they simple dont care,xxxxxxx......etc...

that dude never cheated in is life!

how can i help him, forget about talking to the mods or admins... i would like to invite him to that place but how?

i heard something about flush dns and stuff, ipcongif/release etc... would this work on him?

for security reasons the tracker name has not ben mentioned.

anon
11.10.08, 21:36
i heard something about flush dns and stuff, ipcongif/release etc... would this work on him?

It depends on if his ISP's DHCP server is authoritative or not. So maybe. The commands to be run are as follows:

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Perhaps he can also try my IP switching script. A technical explanation on how it works, as well as an attached GUI frontend for using it, can be found in this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/39525-post8.html).

jolas
11.10.08, 21:57
im gonna look into it right know :))

ill be back whit some feedback :p

SealLion
11.10.08, 23:45
You forgot to mention that the cookies and cache from the browser also have to be deleted for the flushdns actions to work.

His cookies will still be in his browser and won't allow the user to access the site unless the cookies and cache are deleted as well.

anon
11.10.08, 23:55
Yes, that's an additional step I forgot to mention. :top:

But it's otherwise not related to flushdns, which resets the name cache managed by the DNS Client service. flushdns itself will do its job without having deleted cookies, cookies are an extra independent detection vector, that's all... :smile:

Aurion
12.10.08, 23:52
yeah,Well,the problem here is that he got a modem,if it's a router,I would recommend deleting all cache files,temp files,coockies & Internet files,then do a router restart then apply the script or just get a new IP upon restart....that how it worked for me when I first got banned over BCG for the first time...after that I got back in there without a single glitch.:top:

anon
13.10.08, 00:05
yeah,Well,the problem here is that he got a modem

Did jolas said his friend has a modem? By the looks of it, he said he [jolas] has one, but didn't mention how his friend is connected.

if it's a router,I would recommend deleting all cache files,temp files,coockies & Internet files,then do a router restart then apply the script or just get a new IP upon restart....

Exactly. It's better do delete everything (specially cookies) before going back.

Regarding the script, most of the time it doesn't work if you're behind a router, but it's worth a try. :smile:

Aurion
14.10.08, 16:07
Well,he mentioned in the first post something about "Static IP"...I had a Modem with a static IP setup so his friend might also have a modem,better if jolas himself informed us about that....in both cases even if he has a router,he can wipe out all those tracking coockies + temp files to successfully flush DNS efficiently.....

anon
14.10.08, 20:09
Deleting your cookies and flushing your DNS cache are two good steps indeed, but they're otherwise not related.
Now, if he has a static IP, I don't think he'll be able to change his address as his ISP most likely has a table of which IP belongs to which MAC, and will give him the same one every time. Flipping the MAC's last byte would be a good idea, but if his provider doesn't recognize the new one Windows will hang at "getting network address" forever.

Aurion
14.10.08, 20:30
Also remember that setting certain DNS ranges for example doesn't solve problems some times,myself I had a glitch connecting or even getting the Local connection to recognize my new IP upon router's restart since those DNS ranges weren't compatible with my country's DNS range....Anyway we should hear from the right person who had the real problem before making assumptions :top:

jolas
14.10.08, 21:29
he has a modem, running under windows xp, and everytime he tries to flush the dns, the computer freezes up.

really weird, cause i have done this myself and it worked well.

anyway, he deleted everything whit cc cleaner.

anon
14.10.08, 21:40
Is he flushing it through Windows' "repair connection" dialog/button, or the ipconfig /flushdns command?

Aurion
14.10.08, 22:38
Yeah as anon said,he should do that thru the cmd window for better results...tell us some feedbacks when he tries that ! :top:

jolas
15.10.08, 12:40
im only gonna talk to him later today, but i told him to use run:\cmd thats what he did.

more info later tonigh

mike
16.11.08, 18:55
Deleting your cookies and flushing your DNS cache are two good steps indeed, but they're otherwise not related.

Now, if he has a static IP, I don't think he'll be able to change his address as his ISP most likely has a table of which IP belongs to which MAC, and will give him the same one every time.

This is correct. If his ISP is setting his IP (static) then this is what has been blocked by the tracker site. He will need to get a different IP if he wants to return to the site. Dynamic IP is a different story.

Flipping the MAC's last byte would be a good idea, but if his provider doesn't recognize the new one Windows will hang at "getting network address" forever.

Spoofing the MAC address is a good idea but with the same IP (blocked) it is a redundant step imho :wink:

anon
16.11.08, 20:47
Spoofing the MAC address is a good idea but with the same IP (blocked) it is a redundant step imho :wink:

I don't understand why you think it's a redundant step - if he has a dynamic IP and changes his MAC's last byte, he may get a new address - worth the try, isn't it? :wink:

Although as I've said before if his ISP doesn't recognize the new MAC Windows will hang at "getting network address".

mike
17.11.08, 08:00
I don't understand why you think it's a redundant step - if he has a dynamic IP and changes his MAC's last byte, he may get a new address - worth the try, isn't it? :wink:

Although as I've said before if his ISP doesn't recognize the new MAC Windows will hang at "getting network address".

Oh yes of course its worth a try anon, I have used this "tweak" myself to good effect with a mac spoofer, for some reason I thought he had a static ip :confused: no disrespect man!

anyway I hope he has found some resolution to his problem :top: