PDA

View Full Version : Dared to cheat??

SealLion
04.10.08, 18:30
Thats right folks. Just like the titel says.

Except that.....!!!......

you dare to cheat, just to see how far you can get??...
...and on a tracker that you'd still wanna keep??

Using your favorite software that you know NEVER goes wrong:klatsch_3:

I use GT. probably, one of the better 'cheat-your-ass-off' softwares around. At least IMO, that is.

Triple Kudo's to the makers of that great software. :top::klatsch_3:

Aurion
04.10.08, 20:47
with all due respect,IMO nothing beats Shu Mod & Faze Mod,nothing at all would make you comfortable with you buffered account even in years of cheating...it's well made mod that clear all doubts :top:

still it's a pure state of mind to pick up what suits you the best,ain't it ?? :tongue:

anon
04.10.08, 21:02
You forgot to answer his main question :biggrin:: how far have you dared to cheat in a tracker you want to keep/care about?

Aurion
04.10.08, 21:20
oooops,maybe my answer was withing my words :tongue: I meant that I don't care about what account to keep or care for since I know what I'm doing with my weapons just to keep my buffers shining :biggrin:

anon
04.10.08, 21:26
But for sure you must value some tracker accounts more than others, be it because they're more difficult to get into, harder to cheat on, etc... or?

SealLion
04.10.08, 22:46
Yes. Thats right. There are some accounts that I do dare to cheat on. Heres something really stupid that I did, AND I knew that if I ever did get caught, that would be it for my account:

cheated on a tracker;
only me and another seeder;
only one leacher;
torrent file was about 80MB;
spoofed almost 3X that amount;
torrent only got snatched once or twice;
never got caught.

....yes. I know. Pure stupidity. :stupid:

Oh....and it is a good tracker that is sought after by pple who like the material that is hosted there.

But the question begs: " How far did you dare to cheat??"

o

anon
04.10.08, 22:50
I once overfaked a 3.5 ratio for a 20MB game without leechers at BCG... they don't care too much about your individual ratios anyway, and my global one ended up being quite small despite the "huge" upload, so I wasn't caught. :tongue:

zatoicchi
05.10.08, 07:37
IMO..i dare to cheat in every tracker i have ..all trackers from low level to high level are basically the same..it does matter if its ratioless or not but what matter is ..its because I CAN...and how far i can get away it..

Aurion
05.10.08, 20:13
that's totally true people,it's always about your wise move that you make wither on low level or high level trackers,it doesn't matter as long as you know what you are doing the best...also it's more likely to be caught on a new tracker with few seeds than on a HUGE one with lots of 20GB+ packs which might come to FreeLeech mostly

anon
05.10.08, 20:21
also it's more likely to be caught on a new tracker with few seeds...

And even fewer leechers ^^

Aurion
06.10.08, 16:56
yeah but sometimes,If you do a huge buffer on a torrent with ONLY 5 leechers but 10+ weeks old,you are still very fine,since mostly all users forget about their old files,even mods won't bother revising a database of over 2K files...that's why it's always about how you do it & when you do it,heh :tongue:

divlord
06.10.08, 18:46
dared cheating on a 5 seeder torrent on ipt with nrpg with 700 kb/s .
got busted. :redface:

Aurion
07.10.08, 19:16
dared cheating on a 5 seeder torrent on ipt with nrpg with 700 kb/s .
got busted. :redface:

just play wisely man & I promise you 100% that you will be just fine...:klatsch_3:

divlord
07.10.08, 20:03
just play wisely man & I promise you 100% that you will be just fine...:klatsch_3:

I was being greedy and experimenting

anon
07.10.08, 21:29
@divlord: yes, you've faked a quite high upload speed :biggrin:
IPT also seems to be able to detect the RM based on some other users' posted experiences...

Aurion
08.10.08, 18:55
LOL well,cheating on most trackers might get you a bit greedy yeah,especially when you find you buffer grows daily & getting huger & huger,so you just look ahead for the next rank upgrade just go get a couple of invites :D

jolas
15.10.08, 12:44
just for the fun, uploaded 200g on xxx for about 5minutes after 2 mothns the account is still active, i use proxys to check the status of it :p

Aurion
16.10.08, 21:08
Well,sometimes I might forget about a couple of accounts I already have in some trackers...so I just hit them after for like 10 weeks of registering,then hammer ratio with 50GB+ buffer in a few days just to leave them in piece accumulating invites every 10 days on a regular basis :biggrin:

Tinkle
13.12.08, 08:13
i cheated in TB once for 1gb hehehe i know its small bt i did it for a try
it worked:biggrin: i know i am just a kiddo who will surely leanr from u guys

anon
13.12.08, 08:21
TB's scripts aren't too good - you can fake at 200kB/s or leave the "no report, show as leecher" option enabled forever there without problems. :biggrin:

As a matter of fact, I think TB is one of the best trackers someone new to cheating can have: it is often open for signups, has good content and speeds, and is a safe playground for the cheating mod/tool of your choice. :wink:

CindyVer
15.12.08, 12:28
That's the difference between a pro and an amateur ... a pro just cheats the amount that is needed to maintain a decent ratio.

The chance of getting banned in that case is virtually nonexistent.

cheatuga
16.12.08, 02:25
I just cheat i don't need pay attention how i cheat everything goes fine.

czullo
16.12.08, 08:48
Im cheat psychopath, i don't care at my torrent sites, i have loose many times ( most of them because of seba14 crap ) a one or two because of Azureus, and 1 account because of ratio master ( instant ban - WOW )

anon
16.12.08, 17:25
Im cheat psychopath, i don't care at my torrent sites, i have loose many times

Way to go. :biggrin:

czullo
16.12.08, 21:11
Way to go. :biggrin:

hehe no pain no fun ;) its priceless to see xxx TB uploaded to some high lvl site wich claiming to have super anti cheat detection :D sometimes you loose account but damn it its so FUN :D

Tinkle
01.02.09, 04:25
my recent cheat more than 100gb on a level 3 tracker
:)

mammamia11
01.02.09, 04:38
i started using cheats since shumod was made and today i use shumod as i use the original client on my private and high lvl trackers.

my method is: at the first time you signup download/upload without cheat untill you have decent ratio and you have axx to all needed function in the site.

after that i use : no upload/ dont send flag when finnish/ allways show 0% done for tracker.

thats all. never so far being cought.

ofcource i dont download a torrent with 1 seeder/0 leecher. thats too dumb