PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on What.cd ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

elephantman5
24.09.08, 22:20
I checked the cheater forums, not much info at all there.

NRPG Ratiomaster Does Not work on What.cd

I am wondering if anyone has had luck with the Utorrent mods on this site,.

Manas
24.09.08, 22:37
What makes you think that the NRPG Ratiomaster doesn't work on What? Did you try it and if yes with what speeds?

And yes, µTorrent mods work there :wink:

PS: If you create topics like this please post them int the Talk section not in the mods section. Thanks :wink:

xarda
25.09.08, 06:42
I recommend you upload at very slow speeds if you choose to use any ratio faker (shu works fine there)

ando
25.09.08, 10:02
RM also works at What.CD ... I personally tested it there and works fine :D

Nobody
25.09.08, 10:45
What speeds did you use? Strategies?

elephantman5
25.09.08, 11:44
What makes you think that the NRPG Ratiomaster doesn't work on What? Did you try it and if yes with what speeds?

And yes, µTorrent mods work there :wink:

PS: If you create topics like this please post them int the Talk section not in the mods section. Thanks :wink:

I used NRPG the 5 times I was banned. At low speeds. And the speeds got lower and lower (and I became more and more careful each time.)
I am using Utorrent 1.8. And intend to stay with that. Why?
Why not? I would find it suspicious if someone stayed at 1.7.7 specifically too.

Utorrent mods work? Ok.
I will be sure to put this in the talk section next time. Thank you.

I assume you're talking about BOTH Utraitor and utorrent extended

anon
26.09.08, 00:23
I assume you're talking about BOTH Utraitor and utorrent extended

You may want to avoid the uTraitor "download as upload" mod just in case, since it's easy for trackers to detect it.
I also don't know if stealth mods work at What...

jolas
26.09.08, 13:18
i used ratiomaster and i didint care if i lost what.cd, and hell it worked like a charm, on waffles use shumod seedbox :p

elephantman5
26.09.08, 21:22
I'm telling you that Gazelle has ultimate cheating scripts.
Don't even bother with RM
I went there in the height of their freeleech with 30kb sec spoof for 1 hr.
And 2 days later I was banned.
New log analyzer maybe? But it's the truth.

Aurion
26.09.08, 21:50
the RM works there smoothly,but here in SB-I we recommend using both Shu mod & Faze mod since they are the very best faking mods around the web...very easy to handle & for sure 100% undetectable in all trackers....

elephantman5
26.09.08, 21:57
What about this:

UDP connections / spoofing

In the ideal case, only 2 packets would be necessary. However, it is possible to spoof the source address of a UDP packet. The tracker has to ensure this doesn't occur, so it calculates a value (connection_id) and sends it to the client. If the client spoofed it's source address, it won't receive this value (unless it's sniffing the network). The connection_id will then be send to the tracker again in packet 3. The tracker verifies the connection_id and ignores the request if it doesn't match. Connection IDs should not be guessable by the client. This is comparable to a TCP handshake and a syn cookie like approach can be used to storing the connection IDs on the tracker side. A connection ID can be used for multiple requests. A client can use a connection ID until one minute after it has received it. Trackers should accept the connection ID until two minutes after it has been send.

http://www.bittorrent.org/beps/bep_0015.html

anon
26.09.08, 22:00
That's for UDP trackers, and even so you can still be identified through your passkey...

elephantman5
26.09.08, 22:25
That's for UDP trackers, and even so you can still be identified through your passkey...

I'd really like some more detailed info on this anon.
What different kinds of trackers are there. How do cheating clients work?
How do they analyze the logs?

I haven't found anything related to cheating on this gazelle. But I keep getting banned so I'd like to know what's up.

anon
26.09.08, 22:41
Well, a lot of tracker software exists. TBDev, TBSource, Gazelle, Torrential, BTITracker, TorrentTrader, XBTIT, just to name a few. A lot of trackers use TBDev or its variants.
Cheating clients work basically by changing the reported uploaded amount depending on their settings. This can be through multiplying your upload by a fixed (uT mods) or settable (Azureus Hack, Faze) amount, coming up with a completely fake upload whose dynamics you can set yourself (Azureus), etc...
Trackers can also have their own, private scripts they use to detect cheating. It's not possible to know how good one's are but by trial and error. Until it was taken down, OiNK had by far the best scripts in the world. You can check how good some trackers' are checking this list (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/) - a higher level equals better scripts.

elephantman5
05.10.08, 07:27
I am just posting another reply to include my experience as well:
Utor mods work for me as well.
Stealth does not work, but does not get you banned.
Faze mod works, but since you can't stealth there's no point really, unless I'm missing something.

So unless you're uploading something, you can't spoof. Essentially.

Aurion
05.10.08, 17:35
Well,let me get this straight up one more time dude....it's not about what faker to use on trackers,it's the technique which I personaly consider it sort of professionalism...so let's say that all mods work on What.cd,still I recommend using either Shu Mod or Faze Mod if possible since chances of getting caught using those mods are very rare...

anon
05.10.08, 17:56
I am just posting another reply to include my experience as well:
Utor mods work for me as well.
Stealth does not work, but does not get you banned.
Faze mod works, but since you can't stealth there's no point really, unless I'm missing something.

So unless you're uploading something, you can't spoof. Essentially.

Thanks for posting feedback.

It's good to know uT mods work there since they use the less CPU and RAM, although Faze uses just as little, too: I have 4 torrents loaded, and it's using 0% CPU and 8MB of memory right now. :top:

And yes, stealth doesn't always work on all trackers: such mods rely on the tracker giving the numwant request priority over the &event=stopped. If the tracker "obeys" the numwant and returns peers regardless of the 'stopped' event, stealth will work. Else, not.

Faze has an upload-multiplicator. Of course that's a bit useless if there's no one to upload to. :frown:

You could try faking upload with the Azureus hack as Aurion said, if your PC can handle it. Even settings that would make cheating a bit "obvious" in other trackers work at What without problems, like the ones explosive has posted at his What.cd thread, for example:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6192/imagem2fe9.png
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1577/imagem3db5.png
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3963/imagem4ai7.png

Alexallandir
05.10.08, 22:31
the hard part there is no leecher at all. partial seeders shown as leecher. almost imposibble to upload. i tried rm once and it worked. but im afraid to use it anymore.

also im not sure but i seen a lot posts about late bans (like 1 month later, maybe log check?) after using rm and ngrm. i'll try what anon said :P

elephantman5
06.10.08, 00:37
I'm sure you mods are not surprised by this, but w/.e.
So, :) I tried the NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker one, and it works!

Well, I mean, the download points don't go to my profile. I remember someone telling to be very careful about this...
It shows I'm a leecher on the files I'm downloading, but no details of what I'm getting go to the tracker, I think they might realize this after a bit.

Thanks for the pics Anon. I may go to the cracked Vuze Azuerus. It'd be nice, because the better working torrent client for Linux is Azuerus.
It's always good to have less cpu load. I never liked big clients like the latter.

Yeh, Faze Mod is sort of a nogo; so I'll be doing the No-Complete-No-report, and switching off with the 111 multi up.

Anon, you'll be a little unsure that it's my profile when you go there.
In the beginning, heh, I actually really uploaded a lot.
(Never got me anywhere, and it was a waste of time completely.)

Something like 40 uploaded in 5 days.
Spectrograms and all. I'd almost respect the mods on there, but, no one seems to take it as seriously as I did.
Then you just start saying "I don't care" anymore, as you delete all those cross-site torrents that you spent so much time going through other trackers to find.
If they were a bit more open to ideas. They're sort of Nazi's at What.cd.
I liked that at first, because I thought about quality;
And for the most part that's true. But, for instance, they won't allow some other codecs, linux applications.
Little things.
(Like another thing; I uploaded an application, Good one, that wasn't on there yet. And what do I get; some mod bitching at me because I didn't upload it in WinRAR.
Which, ironically supports the extraction of 7zip just fine.)
Talk about nazis...

I guess after leeching everything I want, I'll just seed it. I don't see why, it's not going to bog my connection down because no one ever downloads from me anyway. ;)

Especially not library classical music. heh.

elephantman5
06.10.08, 12:19
Banned again.

Aurion
06.10.08, 18:53
sorry for that :frown: but can you tell us what settings of what mod did you use ?

elephantman5
06.10.08, 19:06
Situation was layed out in
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6040#post45031

With a misunderstanding in the beginning.

Utorrent mod. 1.8 (No report, not complete.)

I've been led to believe (from the evidence I've mulled over in my head);
That someone knew I was on here, so that is why I was banned.

There is a possibility it was because of the above Utorrent mod as well.
I do not know how closely they watch leeched torrents - and their not have any download status.

I used the mod for about 1 day.

Aurion
06.10.08, 22:34
There is a possibility it was because of the above Utorrent mod as well.
I do not know how closely they watch leeched torrents - and their not have any download status.

I used the mod for about 1 day.

what made you so sure of that ?? don't you know that most of the high level trackers already know about mods like RM,PMR,uTraitor ...etc so they implemented new anti cheat codes into their cheating scripts...I told ya & recommended using another different mod which is either Shu Mod or Faze Mod but you didn't listen man,so it's not our mistake.... :wink2:

anon
07.10.08, 01:14
And it's been answered by me in that same thread.

Plus What itself may not have good scripts, but for sure its admins will look at new accounts and detect cheating.

elephantman5
07.10.08, 02:27
what made you so sure of that ?? don't you know that most of the high level trackers already know about mods like RM,PMR,uTraitor ...etc so they implemented new anti cheat codes into their cheating scripts...I told ya & recommended using another different mod which is either Shu Mod or Faze Mod but you didn't listen man,so it's not our mistake.... :wink2:

Other people on here have said the above work.
Just going through the options.
Who said anything about mistakes?

Aurion
07.10.08, 18:31
Well,it's partially have lots of things to do with mistakes,since we always recommended using Shu mod/Faze mod when answering some questions posted in topics like "what the best faker ? what are other alternatives ?",you can check all topics about those using the search function,or just hit this current "Talk" section for similar topics...so I guess you already made a mistake chosing another mod which isn't totally secured compared to the ones we stated & recommended...so yeah,you have got kinda mistake playing with mods such PMR & RM without considering consequences..Anyway,I guess I don't need to say all that as you don't have good motives to point any single finger print into anyone staff member in here...so enough with this crap man :baeh:

Tito13
08.10.08, 22:59
What.cd is not a tracker to fake your upload...it sure goes, but with a few uploads of your own, you can easily keep your ratio.

xarda
09.10.08, 00:49
What.cd is not a tracker to fake your upload...it sure goes, but with a few uploads of your own, you can easily keep your ratio.

that's true and their pu section sucks anyways they can't get you into any good trackers.....

Aurion
09.10.08, 18:27
@Tito13 & Xadra: that's totally wrong guys,who said it's easy to see on What.cd ?? both What & Waffles are two of the hardest trackers to seed on since new torrents die fast after loads of leeches in a couple of days...

underforeed
10.10.08, 07:28
so is it possible to cheat on what.cd with utorrent mods? because from what elephant said, he got banned from what for using a ut mod.

does the no report to the tracker work?

Aurion
10.10.08, 17:43
the mod itself work there perfectly but chances of getting banned are very high,so why bother worrying about who will get you caught every time you want to buffer high ratios ?? just pick either Shu mod or Faze mod from the download section so that you can at least work without a single glitch

underforeed
11.10.08, 04:20
well the shu mod takes too much resources so ill guess itll take too much resources

and the faze mod only spoofs ABC or bittornado which isnt supported by a lot of sites

but if i must, ill try faze. does no report work on it?

also, is RM (the original) unsafe on what? or will it work but the admins will check you

Aurion
11.10.08, 11:52
Well,it's true that Azureus consumes lots of resources when running full functional (200MB+) but you still can minimize it to the half or even less than that by rmeoving some unnecassary plug-ins which take lots of RAM,chek this topic here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/reduce-memory-usage-azureus-vuze-sb-i-5310/)to learn more about saving lots of resources while running Azureuss,I guess after deleting some useless plau-ins you will like the idea of using Azureus for faking :top:

underforeed
11.10.08, 18:00
hmm ill try that out but im worried about my CPU usage more than my RAM

but can Shu ghost leech? because i heard they catch fake uploaders very well

anon
11.10.08, 18:27
Ghost leech? Like with the specially-designed uT mods?

My guess is that you can achieve it if you:

Load the torrent you want to leech as stopped ("Add Mode: stopped" in the Open Torrent dialog).
Go to Options -> SB-I Hack, and set "On every update try to add x peers", to a moderate value. The default 100 should work fine, remember that you could get caught if you set it to a very big number (like 500+).
Then go to Tools -> Options -> Files -> Maximum peers to save (right side), and set it to that same value, or unlimited (0).
Open the individual torrent's faking settings (SB-I Hack Fake tab), and set them to No reporting, show as leech (0% done).
Start the torrent, and when you get peers and connect to the first one, right-click the torrent, go to Advanced -> Tracker -> Edit Tracker URL(s), and delete all entries.

This would also be a good moment to close Azureus and get a new IP. Remember that to avoid detection you exclusively do this only in torrents with big swarms.

underforeed
11.10.08, 18:52
oh so you need to switch ips everytime you ghost leech? hmm sounds like a lot of work. guess ill just fake upload. shu mod works on waffles right?

also is there a fast way to transfer torrents from utorrent to vuze quickly?

anon
11.10.08, 19:01
oh so you need to switch ips everytime you ghost leech? hmm sounds like a lot of work.

Yes, you can do it without switching IPs, but it's safer if you do it.

guess ill just fake upload. shu mod works on waffles right?

It does. For more info check this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/waffles-cheating-2976/).

also is there a fast way to transfer torrents from utorrent to vuze quickly?

Not that I know of. You'll have to load and hash check your uT torrents in Azureus manually, one by one.

underforeed
11.10.08, 19:03
is there a way of telling how much you fake uploaded? because im using shu mod atm and i can see my normal upload but im using speed++ to fake upload. is there a way of checking how much we fake uploaded without checking the site?

anon
11.10.08, 19:08
Yes: right-click on an empty space in your download list, pick Column Setup, tick the "Fake uploaded" checkbox in the window that appears, and press OK.

underforeed
11.10.08, 19:15
alirght i found it but it says im not uploading anything. i already enable fake uploading after i download 5% but its not doing anything. and i set the speeds already

Edit: Nvm the seed-peer ratio was too low for me to seed. changed it and now its working

anon
11.10.08, 19:19
Post a screen of your settings.

How many leechers does the torrent have? Azureus won't fake upload if there are none by default. The "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values control this.

underforeed
11.10.08, 19:23
yea i found that out. guess ill be using shu mod now for cheating purposes. but i preferably use RM because with shu you actually have to download the file, taking up valuable hard drive space

anon
11.10.08, 19:32
You don't necessarily need to download the whole torrent to fake upload:

...it is possible to fake upload without having the file - using the show as a seeder option, and unticking all files in the auto-save window that shows up when you add the torrent.
Of course like v6ph1 said it's suspicious that you join the swarm directly as a seeder. Maybe you can say you already had the release if it's available in public/other trackers, but not every time.

Aurion
12.10.08, 19:03
Well,as anon mentioned it's a nice thing to have RM faking your speed while you already didn't download the same file actually,but just a Heads Up...I still would recommend that you stick with Shu mod since it's not about consuming valuable HDD spaces,hell with it,it's about saving your account man....mods like PMR & RM are a bit risky to use in High level trackers tho...that's why the guys here at SB-I had the idea of offering such a 100% undetectable mod like shu mod/faze mod just to make the users more comfortable with their buffers...anyway,afterall it's all about your taste & usage,just pick what you feel best for ya,and good luck :top:

anon
12.10.08, 21:03
Well,as anon mentioned it's a nice thing to have RM faking your speed while you already didn't download the same file actually,but just a Heads Up...

If you're talking about my last post in this thread (before yours), I was talking about the Shu mod, not RM: it's possible to make it fake upload without having the files in your HDD using the "show as seeder (100%)" option, and unticking all files in the Add torrent window... :biggrin:

Aurion
12.10.08, 22:37
yeah I meant the last one before mine...I know that shu thru azureus can't fake files without having them in your HDD :top:

anon
12.10.08, 22:41
It can, that's what the post was about... It's download that can't be faked.

Aurion
12.10.08, 23:14
there is no fuss for a misunderstanding here man...wait a moment,so you say that speed can be faked without having the original file on ur HDD using shu mod ?? nah,I'm pretty sure that can't be done at all man

anon
12.10.08, 23:30
so you say that speed can be faked without having the original file on ur HDD using shu mod ??

Yes...

nah,I'm pretty sure that can't be done at all man

It's possible:
When you're going to add the torrent, untick all files in the "Open torrent(s)" window, and choose "Stopped" in Add Mode.
Then go to its SB-I Hack Fake tab, and tick the "Show you as a seeder (100% done and no download report)" checkbox in the Speed mode++ settings. For example:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9379/showasseederjx0.gif

Start the torrent and you'll be faking directly, being shown as a seeder, and without the actual files in your HDD. :biggrin:

It was CindyVer that first posted this method at the "regarding PTN" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f51/regarding-ptn-4113/index2.html#post34740) thread. :wink:

Aurion
12.10.08, 23:37
OK but that was it's very easy to find about that...I mean if any admin or mod checks the completed files that I downloaded,this will show nothing downloaded,but xxxxGB uploaded = Immediate BAN ! isn't that too risky ?

anon
13.10.08, 00:09
Of course it is, specially in higher-level trackers. It's a risk that if you're following the procedure, you're assumed to take.
As I said in the Azureus Hack thread, maybe you can say you already had the release from somewhere else (if it's available in public/other trackers and isn't a pack) if you're asked about this, but not every time.

d00d
13.10.08, 03:54
I use shumod on What i have no problems, just use very low speeds.

Aurion
13.10.08, 16:14
I use shumod on What i have no problems, just use very low speeds.

Ofcourse I know how to use the Shu mod man LOL I was discussing another point with anon...read carefully man before posting

anon
13.10.08, 17:19
Aurion, this thread is about "cheating on What.cd", and he just posted how he does it... :wink:

Aurion
13.10.08, 18:32
Aurion, this thread is about "cheating on What.cd", and he just posted how he does it... :wink:

I know that for sure dude...I just pointed out that his post is kinda late to the main topic's post,anyway we are Done here :biggrin:

anon
13.10.08, 18:35
It wasn't too late, plus he's pretty much the only one on-topic here, so don't tell him to "read carefully before posting" :biggrin:

But yes, we're done :wink: Tried the fake upload without files?

Aurion
13.10.08, 18:38
Tried the fake upload without files?

nah,I was scared man,since I was convinced how to fake files that aren't already on my HDD,I thought that function just fake speeds after sending a completed fake download report to the tracker so that as if you already done downloading then you are seeding now...but I guess I will keep downloading all files to HDD then delete them & so on... :biggrin:

anon
13.10.08, 18:41
nah,I was scared man

You could try it with the Ubuntu torrent, just to see how it works, that's how I made the pics :smile:

since I was convinced how to fake files that aren't already on my HDD,I thought that function just fake speeds after sending a completed fake download report to the tracker so that as if you already done downloading then you are seeding now...

It doesn't; you jump up directly as a seeder without completion nor download report.

but I guess I will keep downloading all files to HDD then delete them & so on... :biggrin:

That's a waste of HDD lifespan... :frown:

Aurion
13.10.08, 18:58
OK then tell me how to do it if I won't be shown as "Completed download" report to the tracker,which means I'm a BIG obvious faker,no doubts...how come you seed something you don't already have on your HDD man ?

Maybe we misunderstand each other,but I will be caught very easy tho doing that...being showed as downloaded 0Gigs but uploaded xxxxGigx :confused:

anon
13.10.08, 19:03
OK then tell me how to do it if I won't be shown as "Completed download" report to the tracker,which means I'm a BIG obvious faker,no doubts...how come you seed something you don't already have on your HDD man ?

They don't know you don't have it in your HDD :wink:

Maybe we misunderstand each other,but I will be caught very easy tho doing that...being showed as downloaded 0Gigs but uploaded xxxxGigx :confused:

Of course, that's a possibility.
You can do this at lower-level trackers (for example, it works perfectly at TB), and if you're asked about it, say you already had the release from somewhere else or something like that... of course you can't do this if it's a pack or tracker-exclusive torrent.

Aurion
13.10.08, 19:06
Of course, that's a possibility.
You can do this at lower-level trackers (for example, it works perfectly at TB), and if you're asked about it, say you already had the release from somewhere else or something like that... of course you can't do this if it's a pack or tracker-exclusive torrent.

that's what I meant :frown: so I guess there isn't any better idea than burning more & more HDD sectors just to buffer accounts :baeh: (I guess we should discuss the possibility of reporting completed files without actually even starting the download with Butcho,so he can implement it)

anon
13.10.08, 19:13
(I guess we should discuss the possibility of reporting completed files without actually even starting the download with Butcho,so he can implement it)

Do you mean sending the completed flag without even downloading the torrent? Doing it without faking the whole download that's behind is as suspicious either.
And if you're talking about the Shu mod, maybe it's DigitalDJ we should talk with about this instead...

Aurion
13.10.08, 19:28
Do you mean sending the completed flag without even downloading the torrent? Doing it without faking the whole download that's behind is as suspicious either.
And if you're talking about the Shu mod, maybe it's DigitalDJ we should talk with about this instead...

yeah both of them are aware of such implementations tho :biggrin:

And I don't think it would be that suspicious since the file will be reported completed downloadnig 100% even before the fake seed begins,which won't counted as suspicious IMO

anon
14.10.08, 00:26
Of course, but you can't come out of nowhere to announce having finished a 16GB pack, for example. Faking all the &downloaded= amounts that are behind is needed...

poopsalot
14.10.08, 01:50
Yeah, I just cheat with scene releases on What.CD, explains my 100+ gb buffer ;>

Aurion
14.10.08, 15:51
Of course, but you can't come out of nowhere to announce having finished a 16GB pack, for example. Faking all the &downloaded= amounts that are behind is needed...

it's left behind,but to send just a small report to the tracker telling it that this file has been completed downloading doesn't got nothing to do with what is left behind ??!! :confused: I mean all we have to do is just fake or implement when to send completed download/upload reports & their announcements to trackers...so that when I chose such an option I just click on a Button like "Update Tracker" or "Fake report" so that without even start downloading the file,the report get sent telling the tracker that I finished downloading this file,and I will get to the seeding swarm right away...I think technically that can be done one way or another...

vDD+wR
14.10.08, 21:04
so that when I chose such an option I just click on a Button like "Update Tracker" or "Fake report" so that without even start downloading the file,the report get sent telling the tracker that I finished downloading this file,and I will get to the seeding swarm right away...I think technically that can be done one way or another...

but it wouldnt make sense if you would send it first... on the contrary it would be dangerous too, cause you havent uploaded a byte so far but report to the tracker that youve completed it... does this makes sense?

jolas
14.10.08, 21:42
what i do in whatcd and waffles:

leech a huge pack download about 40% a little more a little less, than i put the download speed at 1 or 4kbs, and i stick the fake upload around 40bks, somethimes i use swarn speeds other i dont even bother doing that.

dont upload 100% finish torrents!! because of the security scripts on whatcd!! only fake upload whille downloading this is very important!

and dont use crazy upload speeds!

Aurion
14.10.08, 22:27
but it wouldnt make sense if you would send it first... on the contrary it would be dangerous too, cause you havent uploaded a byte so far but report to the tracker that youve completed it... does this makes sense?

Well,I mean by sending "download completed" report is that when you do start downloading a file,you already wait till that file really gets completed then leaves it in the seed swarm hoping anyone would connect to you & recieves your seed (I'm talking normal torrenting without using any fakers)...so the important point that you wait till you have 100% downloaded the whole torrent files,right ? so I'm saying why not some one just code a function that when used sends the "download completed" report to the tracker as if I already finished downloading,then leaves the file set on certain fake seeding settings so that you most likely fake seed all the time + fake report the download to the tracker without even touching your HDD :wink:

anon
14.10.08, 22:39
so I'm saying why not some one just code a function that when used sends the "download completed" report to the tracker as if I already finished downloading,then leaves the file set on certain fake seeding settings so that you most likely fake seed all the time + fake report the download to the tracker without even touching your HDD :wink:

1. if you mean sending just the completed flag, then faking upload, it's exactly like vDD+wR just said...
2. if you mean also faking all the &downloaded=xxxxx announces that you'd normally do during a real download, that's a feature we don't yet have. It could be implemented later, though.

Manas
14.10.08, 22:49
That'd be also very hard to code imho.
Anyway, I think vDD+wR meant it wouldn't be wise to send a completed flag without downloading the file. Not uploading :wink:

Just wanna get this straight so Aurion won't get confused even more :biggrin:

anon
14.10.08, 23:01
Anyway, I think vDD+wR meant it wouldn't be wise to send a completed flag without downloading the file. Not uploading :wink:

Could be both, since unless you start faking upload with that same &event=completed announce, you'd be sending &uploaded=0&downloaded=0. This is completing the torrent having downloaded or uploaded anything - very obvious, the point of his post. :top:
At least this is how I see it, let's wait for his answer... :smile:

vDD+wR
14.10.08, 23:02
Anyway, I think vDD+wR meant it wouldn't be wise to send a completed flag without downloading the file.

exactly, because if you havent downloaded anything so far, but claim to have completed the file, it could be very easy for the tracker to detect you as a cheater... :wink:

Manas
14.10.08, 23:17
Could be both, since unless you start faking upload with that same &event=completed announce, you'd be sending &uploaded=0&downloaded=0. This is completing the torrent having downloaded or uploaded anything - very obvious, the point of his post. :top:
At least this is how I see it, let's wait for his answer... :smile:

Ah, I'm sorry, but I didn't get it...

Why should it be important to fake upload before sending a download completed flag? If there are e.g. 0 leechers you won't be able to upload anything... or if a torrent consists of partial seeders

I mean the main point is that it is very suspicious to complete a torrent without downloading a bit... but finishing a torrent without upload isn't suspicious at all...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

anon
14.10.08, 23:24
For those cases, you're completely right.

But it could get a bit suspicious indeed if there were, say, 10 seeders and 40 peers (that aren't partial seeders); in the vast majority of cases you should have uploaded at least a bit... I was just mentioning the outlook of things in that case since I always try to enumerate all possible detection vectors, but I of course forgot to say that in cases like the one you mentioned not having uploaded isn't suspicious. :smile:

zeroc00l
14.10.08, 23:30
Have to say that what.cd doesn't have any good cheat-detecting system, even with fancy speeds.

Aurion
16.10.08, 19:06
Well,guys...guys....try to read my words not your meanings...

All I mean here is that the recent mods we have already either Shu or Faze are faking or sending fake reports of seeding bytes to the trackers just to fake speed completed or even still downloading files,right ? all I mean is to implement the same idea on downloading...so that without even actually download or start putting in files in your HDD,you got your download DONE by sending a "Completed Download" report to the tracker just to raise your downloaded amounts by the same amount you sent the report with....

Example (damn guys,why you make it harder for yourself ?!) :

I picked up a file sized at 5GB then double clicked on it...so I got the description window of the contents of that file awaiting me to hit OK/Start or whatever...at that moment I can configure my client's settings to chose an option on which the client start sending fake data about the same file's content that I already started just to inform the tracker that I started downloading now in xxxxkb/s speed then a couple of hours/minutes (depending on the down speed I've set),the file finishes then the fake seed starts....very simple,heh ! :wink2:

anon
16.10.08, 19:14
Well,guys...guys....try to read my words not your meanings...

All I mean here is that the recent mods we have already either Shu or Faze are faking or sending fake reports of seeding bytes to the trackers just to fake speed completed or even still downloading files,right ? all I mean is to implement the same idea on downloading...so that without even actually download or start putting in files in your HDD,you got your download DONE by sending a "Completed Download" report to the tracker just to raise your downloaded amounts by the same amount you sent the report with....

Until this point, it'd seem that you are talking about sending just the completed flag, but after what follows...:

Example (damn guys,why you make it harder for yourself ?!) :

I picked up a file sized at 5GB then double clicked on it...so I got the description window of the contents of that file awaiting me to hit OK/Start or whatever...at that moment I can configure my client's settings to chose an option on which the client start sending fake data about the same file's content that I already started just to inform the tracker that I started downloading now in xxxxkb/s speed then a couple of hours/minutes (depending on the down speed I've set),the file finishes then the fake seed starts....very simple,heh ! :wink2:

Then you were talking about faking all the download that's behind, too. Now I understand. :wink:

You could have said this first and it'd have been clear from the beginning :biggrin:

As Manas said, this would be hard to code, though.

Aurion
16.10.08, 21:31
heh..!! Well my words were very clear man from the beginning..anyway,good you got my point at last..I don't know deep about coding (far from writing a calculator or Algorithm Indexer)...but I still see a shining light to such a new feature that would surely change lots of techniques that most cheaters use...

anon
16.10.08, 21:35
but I still see a shining light to such a new feature that would surely change lots of techniques that most cheaters use...

If such a feature was implemented, perhaps its code could also be used to fake download like with the RatioMaster...

Aurion
16.10.08, 21:38
LOL for sure since the Idea which opened that argument was about sending fake reports to trackers as to show your done downloading certain amount of data without even starting up the real download....

anon
16.10.08, 21:44
... so that you could later fake upload without having the files in the HDD, and with less chances of being detected.

I was talking about faking download for its own sake (just like it's also possible with the RM and PMR) to "balance" your ratio at trackers with poor anti-cheat detection. :wink:

Aurion
17.10.08, 01:00
Whatever ! I hope to see one of our coders here,have the guts in his free time to just try to write such a code then compile it with either Azureus or Faze...

Lokare
31.10.08, 08:17
Hi guys, this would be my first post here. I've lurked around for a day or two and tried to find out things for myself. I was wondering If these settings for the latest DDJ Vuze Mod would get me banned on What.cd easily? And I would also like to know If I was using these settings on What.cd, how many percent would I be close to being banned?

Here are my settings,

http://i38.tinypic.com/4sny88.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/333a81g.jpg

I am very sorry If I had asked at a wrong place, please guide me as I would really appreciate It.

anon
31.10.08, 16:17
I was wondering If these settings for the latest DDJ Vuze Mod would get me banned on What.cd easily? And I would also like to know If I was using these settings on What.cd, how many percent would I be close to being banned?

Here are my settings,

http://i38.tinypic.com/4sny88.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/333a81g.jpg

Before they updated their scripts, download reduction would be OK to use, but What has now moved to anti-cheat level 4/10, and since then I haven't dared to enable that option anymore :biggrin: Maybe someone else who has done so can tell us whether it still works or not.

I'd untick the "add your real uploaded amount..." checkbox, since as you have no-upload disabled, it could make you overfake. Same goes for "use the swarm's average speed...", since in What the swarm's avg. speed will always be higher than a reasonable maximum fake speed, so if you have this option enabled you'll fake at 150kB/s all the time.
Also, I'd notch down the speed to 100kbs just in case.

Otherwise, your settings are good. Maybe you want to tick the "stop faking when the following ratio is reached" checkbox, and enter lower and upper ratio bounds that won't draw too much attention, like 1.0 and 1.2, for example.

I am very sorry If I had asked at a wrong place, please guide me as I would really appreciate It.

There's no better place to ask about cheating on What.cd than a thread called "cheating on What.cd" :top:

Lokare
31.10.08, 16:51
Wow anon, thanks for your advice! I've followed everything but before you've replied I've already faked 1 GB on alot of freeleech torrents since What Is having It's birthday which gives new torrents 6 hours freeleech.

I hope I don't get banned for It though, thanks alot for your advice.

Aurion
31.10.08, 17:03
+1 for anon's explanations,just to add a few headlines,I also would like to say that you have to be extra cautious when delivering fake seed on high level trackers,for example we have here a What.cd case,where you want to boost a buffer up,right ? OK then don't use any options that make you suspicious,like the 2 you were talking about,it doesn't make any sense to just use some kinda unbelievable options on a tracker where Admins/Mods don't know what a "Bed" means !.

Another thing to mention,when you roam around Shu mod's options,just understand what the options means but either reading the option name carefully or just head there (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) where a tutorial of every single function is well explained to illustrate how to the faking simulation into real action.

One last thing to head you up on,just use your own sense man when dealing with high level trackers,that's for your own good tho,just follow a simple working plan on a regular basis to be out of the hunting net...

1. Don't over fake.

2. Don't use suspicious options,just use the normal default function.

3. Don't over boost your fake seed speed when setting the faking feature,just use reasonable speeds (just use MAX. of 2x you actual upload speed).

4. Don't partially download files (in case you don't need that file already but just want to buffer it's size),that's totally wrong man,you have to fully download the whole file till the very last byte of it,so that you get reported as 100% completed leecher,then fake seed as you wish.

5. Don't download a certain percentage of the whole file then say "maybe it's enought with 60% of the file,while I already faked 2x the total size of the overall file"...that's hell on earth man,don't ever do that...

and last thing to say here is my personal favorite Recommendation....don't use any other mod but Shu mod,don't take the risk of being caught like a silly tiny fly on high lvl trackers...just do it with the might best Shu mod.

Lokare
31.10.08, 17:40
Thanks Aurion, I've read the Shu Mod tutorial already though..

I saw from somewhere In this forum that I should not have download the whole file, so that was considered a troll post? From now onwards I'll download the whole file.

On no. 4, Is It right for me to enable 'Don't send complete flag when download Is finished'? Since your talking about 100% completed file leecher..

And on no. 5, at what total share ratio should I stop for What/Waffles?

Heh, yeah.. I've seen most of your posts talking about either using Shu or Faze Mod.

Hope you answer my questions though, my questions seem lengthy but If you don't mind I would really like a veteran's call on advices. :tongue:

anon
31.10.08, 19:32
2. Don't use suspicious options,just use the normal default function.

Does Shu even have default options?

4. Don't partially download files (in case you don't need that file already but just want to buffer it's size),that's totally wrong man,you have to fully download the whole file till the very last byte of it,so that you get reported as 100% completed leecher,then fake seed as you wish.

It all depends on the torrent...

Yes, it's pointless to download just a few parts from a release (unless it was just those that you needed, just like when I lost parts 33 and 37 from the NwN expansion pack).

But it's OK to do so on torrents like The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack v1.3 at Waffles, which is a 18GB ratio killer, so people download just the languages they need from the pack. This is how it has 418 seeders and 378 leechers, most of which are therefore partial seeders.

On no. 4, Is It right for me to enable 'Don't send complete flag when download Is finished'? Since your talking about 100% completed file leecher..

By design it could be detected, but no tracker really detects it - only OiNK could. I've had it enabled in every single private tracker torrent I've downloaded and it gave me no problems for now.

I'd say 3.000 is the maximum before you start drawing attention.
I personally aim to anything between 1.000 and 2.000 unless I know it's OK to have bigger ratios on that specific tracker.

Lokare
31.10.08, 19:52
Thanks anon, you cleared my doubts yet again ..

I also didn't know If the share ratio was 3 It would be very easy to be found out too though.

anon
31.10.08, 19:56
I also didn't know If the share ratio was 3 It would be very easy to be found out too though.

It all depends on the tracker, but if you don't know how good its scripts are consider 3.000 as the maximum. That doesn't mean you should aim to have a 3:1 ratio, but one that's between 1.0 and 3.0, to avoid drawing attention.

Aurion
01.11.08, 02:06

Well,that option is already coded there for any personal use,but I don't personally recommend it as it's kinda risky you know,just use the default option of shu mod which is "Fake seed report to tracker system" and set a very reasonable speeds unless you are jumping on a very very popular torrent that have more than 200 seeders/50 leechers...that's a normal average assumption tho !

Well,since both of them already have enormous data base full of new added torrents almost daily,so I would say stick with 1.5~3.0 ratio on any torrent you are picking,and remember that you ONLY have the right to go high buffered on newely added torrents or freeleeched ones since both of them have lots of leechers downloading for long periods of time,and that gives you a full coverage while sending fake seeds....Use you own sense & I'm sure you will figure it out easily !

Heh, yeah.. I've seen most of your posts talking about either using Shu or Faze Mod.

Yeah sure,I always recommend using either or both of them since they are the very best fakers in the globe,no doubt about that ! :top:

Does Shu even have default options?

Dude,don't be like that LOL ! for sure there is a default option (literally) already used in Shu which is "Fake seed report for trackers" --> this is what I call default option,just tick it,set your parameters,and then your faking speed,Done !

It all depends on the torrent...

Yes, it's pointless to download just a few parts from a release (unless it was just those that you needed, just like when I lost parts 33 and 37 from the NwN expansion pack).

But it's OK to do so on torrents like The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack v1.3 at Waffles, which is a 18GB ratio killer, so people download just the languages they need from the pack. This is how it has 418 seeders and 378 leechers, most of which are therefore partial seeders.[/quote]

Yeah,I understand that fine,but I was talking in General man,just giving some heads up to the guy for not doing that unless he's forced to,otherwise if he's capable of downloading the whole thing,then fine for him,otherwise he's surely caught...

Well,it depends man,as I already mentioned above,it just takes chances on what type of file you are jumping on,what seeders/leechers ratio it got...if popular + lots of leechers/seeders then go for 3.0 MAX (sometimes you might go for more than that if you already have a fast upload speed so if asked for a speed test,you'll be fine),that's how it works,super easy,just use some sense & be careful ! :biggrin:

Lokare
01.11.08, 05:56
It all depends on the tracker, but if you don't know how good its scripts are consider 3.000 as the maximum. That doesn't mean you should aim to have a 3:1 ratio, but one that's between 1.0 and 3.0, to avoid drawing attention.

Alright, so It's still the human brain that counts .. I'll stop around 2.69 then.
:biggrin: thanks.

Just use the default option of shu mod which is "Fake seed report to tracker system" and set a very reasonable speeds unless you are jumping on a very very popular torrent that have more than 200 seeders/50 leechers.

But it's OK to do so on torrents like The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack v1.3 at Waffles, which is a 18GB ratio killer, so people download just the languages they need from the pack. This is how it has 418 seeders and 378 leechers, most of which are therefore partial seeders.

I got almost everything of what you've said, but wouldn't 'Fake seed report to tracker system' make It very easy to be caught? If It Is not, then when would you suggest enabling It, and disabling It? Or just keep the option enabled for the rest of the torrenting?

The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack looks too old to have any real leechers to me though .. were you on It?

On a torrent like this on Waffles, what speed would you both veterans go for with peers like these? :eek:

http://i38.tinypic.com/sytoao.gif

Aurion
01.11.08, 15:46
I got almost everything of what you've said, but wouldn't 'Fake seed report to tracker system' make It very easy to be caught? If It Is not, then when would you suggest enabling It, and disabling It? Or just keep the option enabled for the rest of the torrenting?

LOL that option is the key factor to start sending fake seed man,enabling this then setting different parameters get you out of suspicious...for example,when you enable the "Fake report to tracker systems" then choose the 5th option which is "fake upload : Speed mode++" and select [Stop faking when the following ratio is reached] is one of the techniques... so you just have to choose what's best for you depending on your personal stats.

The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack looks too old to have any real leechers to me though .. were you on It?

nah,I don't know what it is already,I didn't do that pack,anon did....

On a torrent like this on Waffles, what speed would you both veterans go for with peers like these? :eek:

Well,can you tell me the ratio of seeders/leechers,how many each have ?

anon
01.11.08, 16:44
Well,that option is already coded there for any personal use,but I don't personally recommend it as it's kinda risky you know

Yes, by design it can be a detection vector, but no tracker really detects it, so if you want to have a clean snatchlist turn it on :biggrin:

Dude,don't be like that LOL ! for sure there is a default option (literally) already used in Shu which is "Fake seed report for trackers" --> this is what I call default option,just tick it,set your parameters,and then your faking speed,Done !

Like what? :tongue:

And "fake report to tracker systems" is the option indeed, but it isn't enabled by default.

I think what you meant is to tell him to always use Speed mode++ :smile:

"Fake report to tracker systems" is the option. It's what makes Shu do what you want: cheat upload. When you tick it, several cheating methods become available. As Aurion said, Speed mode++ is the way to go in higher level trackers.

I'm still on it :wink:

Give us more details about the torrent :wink:

Lokare
01.11.08, 17:39
LOL that option is the key factor to start sending fake seed man,enabling this then setting different parameters get you out of suspicious...for example,when you enable the "Fake report to tracker systems" then choose the 5th option which is "fake upload : Speed mode++" and select [Stop faking when the following ratio is reached] is one of the techniques... so you just have to choose what's best for you depending on your personal stats.

Well,can you tell me the ratio of seeders/leechers,how many each have ?

Sorry! I got messed up, I already know about Speed mode++.

Give us more details about the torrent :wink:

Ahh, sorry guys forgot to give more details..

I'll show another torrent on What as I do not have the torrent anymore. :frown:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/313/torvd9.gif

I'm not sure how to see the S/L ratio .. Is It Seed2Peer ratio?
It Is 26.000.

I was thinking If there was alot of peers downloading at a B/s, and I was one of the seed .. should I also upload at B/s?

anon
01.11.08, 17:46
Ahh, sorry guys forgot to give more details..

I'll show another torrent on What as I do not have the torrent anymore. :frown:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/313/torvd9.gif

I'm not sure how to see the S/L ratio .. Is It Seed2Peer ratio?
It Is 26.000.

That'd make 26 seeds for every peer in the swarm, which would sound a bit too much.

But how many seeds and peers does the torrent have?

I was thinking If there was alot of peers downloading at a B/s, and I was one of the seed .. should I also upload at B/s?

Given such extremely small speeds, that's most likely protocol overhead (piece requests, etc.) and not real upload.

Lokare
01.11.08, 18:03
That'd make 26 seeds for every peer in the swarm, which would sound a bit too much.

But how many seeds and peers does the torrent have?

Given such extremely small speeds, that's most likely protocol overhead (piece requests, etc.) and not real upload.

There's 25 seeds and 1 peer currently ..

Would fake uploading to those that just request for the Information be rather dangerous?

anon
01.11.08, 18:06
There's 25 seeds and 1 peer currently ..

25/1 is a very low amount indeed. I wouldn't fake at all, but wait until more leechers join the swarm to avoid being detected.

Or maybe download another freeleech torrent with more leechers...

Lokare
01.11.08, 18:57
Alright then, I'll only fake upload when there's 2 or 3 peers.
Thanks for clearing my doubts! =)
And yeah, I'm seeding a FL torrent. I can't specify which as w/w mods definetely know of this forum.

anon
01.11.08, 19:00
Alright then, I'll only fake upload when there's 2 or 3 peers.

In that case it'd be a bit more safe than with 1 peer, but still be careful, specially if the amount of seeders is overwhelming. I'd fake between 1 and 5kB/s with intelligent mode on, then wait until there are more peers before increasing the fake upload; or grab a torrent with 10+ leechers which would be safer.

And yeah, I'm seeding a FL torrent. I can't specify which as w/w mods definetely know of this forum.

Of course they do.

Lokare
01.11.08, 19:08
Hmph, would you fake between 1-5 kB/s If the peers were downloading at B/s?
Yes, I would surely increase the fake upload for specific torrents with more peers.

Heh, hope they don't source me out though.

anon
01.11.08, 19:10
Hmph, would you fake between 1-5 kB/s If the peers were downloading at B/s?

That's protocol overhead from piece requests that end up failed as you have no-upload enabled. Plus intelligent mode makes sure you ramp the already small speed from low to high over time.

Lokare
01.11.08, 19:26
Hmph, so you wouldn't do the risk eh? Ok man. =)

anon
01.11.08, 19:36
No, what I meant is that I would fake between 1 and 5kB/s because of that. :wink:

Of course it all depends on the seed/peer ratio: what if there are 3 peers but 2000 seeds..?

In this case I'd wait until more leechers join the swarm, and set my "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers" value to at least 1.

Lokare
02.11.08, 13:30
No, what I meant is that I would fake between 1 and 5kB/s because of that. :wink:

Of course it all depends on the seed/peer ratio: what if there are 3 peers but 2000 seeds..?

In this case I'd wait until more leechers join the swarm, and set my "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers" value to at least 1.

Oh, ok. I get what you mean now! :smile:

Can I PM you the details of the torrent? I'm currently fake upping It at around 6kb/s w/ 7 seeds 7 peers on Waffles.. I was wondering If It would be dangerous to do so.

anon
02.11.08, 16:19
I'm currently fake upping It at around 6kb/s w/ 7 seeds 7 peers on Waffles.. I was wondering If It would be dangerous to do so.

I think that speed is OK given the S/L amount. Of course make sure you look at the peerlist from time to time to see if those leechers have finished downloading.

Aurion
02.11.08, 18:24
hey GShow as anon mentioned,you have to know what you are doing when chosing certain torrent to fake on,still I would like to easily illustrate it a bit more...

For example :

say you jumped on a torrent with 50 seeders & 10 leechers,well this is a good choice to fake & build good buffer (don't forget what we discussed earlier about not going too wild even if you have 1000000 leechers on a torrent,just keep it around 1~3.0 ratio MAX.)...still if you have another torrent with 240 seeders & 35 leechers,that is the ultimate wise decision,now I know you might ask what's the heck then ?! Difference ?! It's plain easy,as long as you have lots of seeders & leechers,you will have a good coverage where you can hide your seeded fake,but the more seeders there,the better camouflage you got for your fake...so picking a torrent with seeders 2~3x the leechers number is the best way to keep yourself under the hood ! :biggrin:

Another thing to mention is the FreeLeech...be advised that FL doesn't mean that you have that golden eye shining over your head,nah ! for example,if you have a torrent with 30 seeders & 4 leechers set on freeleech,would you jump on it building a buffer ? If I were ya,I won't do that,I would better jump on another one with 30 seeders & 8~12 leechers,why is that ? - read my first paragraph -

Finally I just want to say that we provided those mods just to spread the fun of leeching,leeching & leeching without getting leeched :tongue: so just pick good packs with decent s/l ratio & as time passes you will learn how to play as a professional ! :top:

Lokare
03.11.08, 07:04
Thanks guys, I've already started to get the hang of It..

What Aurion meant In a sentence or two was that If there were more seeders on the torrent your faking, It would be a better camouflage for the faker. And a ratio of 3:1 S/L would be a
++.

Well, the FL has been over for both music trackers..

Yes, I've been using DDJ's Vuze Mod and It's great!

BTW I've also downloaded around 10% of a torrent less than 2 GB, I've been seeding It with 10% downloaded for a day or two already. I've currently limited the download speed to 500B/s, should I ever enable report me as a seeder even though I've only downloaded 10%?

Aurion
03.11.08, 16:42
About your question,personally I don't like enabling both "report me as a seeder/leecher 100%" since it's useless as you are downloading/uploading the torrent,just set a reasonable speed for both streams to avoid over-faking...

One more thing,why do you limit your actual download speed if you are using a faker setting the fake seed to 2x your actual upload ? doesn't make a sense for me,no one ever would accusing you of cheating if you use your actual download speed,instead just give it a full speed with wise boosting plan,that's it !.

anon
03.11.08, 20:37
@GShow: limiting your download speed and uploading as much as you can is an often referred to trick to (legitimately) improve your ratio when you're just starting building it on a private tracker. But it can be a bit suspicious that you stay stuck on 10% for too long, their scripts may pick you up as a RatioMaster. Perhaps it's better if you handle it like a "real" user would, like Aurion said.

Regarding the option you've mentioned: don't enable it, it's suspicious that you jump from 10% to 100%, specially on content you can't find anywhere else.

Lokare
04.11.08, 04:47
Hmph, so the recommended option by
you guys would be not to enable report me as a seeder eh?
What about torrents that I think my ratio would not be able to handle It?
Such as the Rosetta Stone pack on Wafflles..

I'm currently seeding a torrent as a partial seeder too, S/L ratio Is 1:3..
Around 20 peers, but all of them are partial seeders.. the average speed currently Is 20kb/s, how fast should I fake the torrent on Waffles?

Nonetheless, I've pressed the thank button for both of you ..
If you guys would neeed a RapidShare account I've got a few phished ones which I can give you two..

anon
04.11.08, 18:56

It's not recommended to enable it unless you can find the same release somewhere else, but it has to be the same, exact release. I think you can't find most of Waffles' stuff at other trackers, so don't go for it.

The Rosetta Stone Language pack is available at other trackers (like What or even ILT) so you could enable it (and save 18GB of HDD space if you didn't need the pack :biggrin:), but be careful.

Around 20 peers, but all of them are partial seeders.. the average speed currently Is 20kb/s, how fast should I fake the torrent on Waffles?

I have been handling the Rosetta Stone pack as a partial seeder (can't tell you the exact stuff I am seeding) with 10-20kB/s speeds myself - I'm doing fine so far.

Nonetheless, I've pressed the thank button for both of you ..
If you guys would neeed a RapidShare account I've got a few phished ones which I can give you two..

I know that you have the best intentions but nothing illegal please :wink:

Aurion
04.11.08, 21:08

Regarding enabling that option,nah,I won't do that at all,since it's not logical to be a seeder while you didn't get the original file already...so just give the whole file a full download just to be way out of suspicious.

hmm,well since I already mentioned something about setting 1.5~2x your actual upload speed as your fake boost,so I guess you would enable 35~40Kb/s...still I don't like partial seeding (even if it's totally normal while getting an uncompleted file),but that's just me so just keep on seeding till you really get the file done then start faking at kinda decent speed (like 150~200Kb/s)....

Thanks for the offer,kind of ya,I will contact ya If I needed any soon...

Lokare
05.11.08, 03:28
anon:

Oh, so I can enable the option on scene releases.. right?
Alright, I'll take a look at the Rosetta packs.

Well, It's not really Illegal anon .. people use them all the time.

Aurion:

Hmph, you say It's not very recommended then ..
Oh no, I was seeding below 10kb/s at Waffles since I don't want to get caught. I remember hearing 35-40kB/s can get you caught on Waffles, or have you personally tried out the speed? My UL speed Is 512 kilobits/s.

Ok, sure. If you ever need one I'll PM you the details. It's really been nice having you guys to guide me and such, as I wanted to give something back to show my thankfulness but I only got phished RapidShare accounts.

anon
05.11.08, 19:51
anon:

Oh, so I can enable the option on scene releases.. right?
Alright, I'll take a look at the Rosetta packs.

Well, It's not really Illegal anon .. people use them all the time.

Yes, just make sure it's the same exact release, or else other clients will flag you as a bad data sender.

And the way you got the accounts is illegal indeed :wink:

Aurion:

Oh no, I was seeding below 10kb/s at Waffles since I don't want to get caught. I remember hearing 35-40kB/s can get you caught on Waffles, or have you personally tried out the speed? My UL speed Is 512 kilobits/s.

Personally, the most I have faked on Waffles is 20kB/s, since it's no problem for me to leave Azureus running as much as I can.

Lokare
06.11.08, 10:16
Alright, I'll do as you've suggested..

I'm currently faking 10-20 kB/s @ Waffles while faking under 100kb/s at What under a certain torrent.

And also, nothing will happen to you If you ever use It ..

anon
06.11.08, 18:25
Alright, I'll do as you've suggested..

I'm currently faking 10-20 kB/s @ Waffles while faking under 100kb/s at What under a certain torrent.

That should be fine - keep us informed of your progress. :wink:

Lokare
07.11.08, 03:22
Ok. I'm right now seeding a torrent on Waffles S/P 9:1 usually more peers will come In soon.
Should I go for the average swarm speed? Should I enable 'Intelligent Mode' on It since It's kind of dangerous? I'm currently using the top few seeders' upload speed as my fake upload rate.

Please don't quote my replies too, I'll edit out some of the stuffs that might hurt my Invisibility on the torrent site just In case ..

Well, have you thought about my offer? I can give you for no charge at all through PM If your wondering.

Aurion
07.11.08, 16:10
Aurion:

Well,it's piece of cake man,I guess I already mentioned earlier what to do with that...anyway gonna put it right here once again :

Say you have a torrent that reads 100 seeds / 25 leeches & your actual download & upload speeds are 500KB/s & 100KB/s respectively...so you started the torrent,now there are two options :

1. You start faking upon reaching 50% of the file done downloading,since this is actually logic that could happen in real situations,when you download & start seeding back when you reach 40~50% of the file....

2. You start faking upon fully completing the file,then turns down to the seeding swarm for upping back...

Remember,in both scenarios you should set a reasonable faking seed depending on your actual upload speed,so if you got a 10GB torrent with the above stats,then setting a 200~250KB/s is a very decent fake IMO !

Lokare
07.11.08, 18:32
Well, yes.. I remember what you've said.
But sometimes the average swarm speed goes very low but I'm still uploading at a higher speed than It.

anon
07.11.08, 22:29
@post #119: remember that the swarm speed is used as the lower bound for your fake upload when the "Use the swarm's average speed as..."; you still have to set a maximum yourself. This way you could set the maximum to the max fake speed you want and enabling intelligent mode (this is how I'd handle it) to make sure it doesn't go too much higher than the swarm's speed.

@Aurion: I don't know the maximum speed you can fake at Waffles without being detected yet, so I can't say whether your tip is correct or not. But you mention having a 100kbs upload speed while faking a 200-250kbs one. What if you're asked for a speed test..?

Lokare
08.11.08, 12:00
@post #119: remember that the swarm speed is used as the lower bound for your fake upload when the "Use the swarm's average speed as..."; you still have to set a maximum yourself. This way you could set the maximum to the max fake speed you want and enabling intelligent mode (this is how I'd handle it) to make sure it doesn't go too much higher than the swarm's speed.

Yeap, I know about the things that will change when I'm using that option.
I've also come over alot situations where alot of the leechers are actually not downloading more than 1kB/s and are partial seeding. What settings should I use when It's something like that?

And I was wondering what Is the exact meaning of 'Swarm Average Speed' when I'm a peer or a seeder? Does It means If I'm downloading from 10 seeds/peers @ 400 kB/s as a leecher, will it be a result of 40 kB/s of average speed on my leeching list?

If me and other 9 seeders are seeding a torrent, and the total speed of our seeding Is 400 kB/s would It mean that the swarm average speed be 40 kB/s shown on my seeding list?

Aurion
08.11.08, 15:18
@Aurion: I don't know the maximum speed you can fake at Waffles without being detected yet, so I can't say whether your tip is correct or not. But you mention having a 100kbs upload speed while faking a 200-250kbs one. What if you're asked for a speed test..?

Well,I don't care what tracker to use such settings,Waffles,What or whatever,that's not my point,I was talking in general tho...if he still have 100KB/s so he should do 200~250KB/s on high s/l ratio torrents,man I've said for million times before,so I guess it's too clear to get.

And I was wondering what Is the exact meaning of 'Swarm Average Speed' when I'm a peer or a seeder? Does It means If I'm downloading from 10 seeds/peers @ 400 kB/s as a leecher, will it be a result of 40 kB/s of average speed on my leeching list?

First,to be definite,the Swarm Average Speed is "The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to. "

As per the above definition,I would assume that when you are downloading good torrents and have good Azureus settings you should be able to get something between one and eight times the Average Swarm Speed - it's also partly depending on your upload speed to the swarm.for example if you only upload 5 kb/s don't expect to be able to get 50 kb/s back. Remember: this is file-sharing, not file-downloading.

If me and other 9 seeders are seeding a torrent, and the total speed of our seeding Is 400 kB/s would It mean that the swarm average speed be 40 kB/s shown on my seeding list?

Well,I won't answer that directly tho,instead I will explain it in another way....now if you are among other 9 seeders,and the total seeding speed is 400KB/s so it won't be reasonable to set a speed of higher than 100KB/s (based on your actual uploading speed which is 450KB/s),you will ask how come to set 1/4 the total speed ? Yeah,I guess someone should be having the main gaz tank valve to drop more oil spots....that's why you might pick a speed ranging between 80~100KB/s with max of 100KB/s....

anon
08.11.08, 17:06
I've also come over alot situations where alot of the leechers are actually not downloading more than 1kB/s and are partial seeding. What settings should I use when It's something like that?

When that happened to me I went for a 5-10kB/s speed and intelligent mode on, and they worked fine.

The average swarm speed isn't shown at your Waffles profile page. The download rate shown there is calculated like this:

( amount of uploaded bytes / tracker announce interval ) / 1024

For example:
Uploaded bytes: 104857600 (100 MB)
Announce interval: 3600 seconds (1 hour)

Uploaded / interval = 29127 bytes per second
29127 bytes / 1024 = 28kB/s (rounded down)

Now, if you do:

(28 * 1024) * 3600

You should end up with 103219200, approximately your amount of reported uploaded bytes.

Well,I don't care what tracker to use such settings,Waffles,What or whatever,that's not my point,I was talking in general tho...if he still have 100KB/s so he should do 200~250KB/s on high s/l ratio torrents,man I've said for million times before,so I guess it's too clear to get.

Have you tried to fake at 250kB/s on Waffles yourself? :wink:

First,to be definite,the Swarm Average Speed is "The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to. "

As per the above definition,I would assume that when you are downloading good torrents and have good Azureus settings you should be able to get something between one and eight times the Average Swarm Speed - it's also partly depending on your upload speed to the swarm.for example if you only upload 5 kb/s don't expect to be able to get 50 kb/s back. Remember: this is file-sharing, not file-downloading.

That's so AzureusWiki :biggrin: But of course true. :top:

Aurion
08.11.08, 19:26
The download rate shown there is calculated like this:

( amount of uploaded bytes / tracker announce interval ) / 1024

For example:
Uploaded bytes: 104857600 (100 MB)
Announce interval: 3600 seconds (1 hour)

Uploaded / interval = 29127 bytes per second
29127 bytes / 1024 = 28kB/s (rounded down)

Now, if you do:

(28 * 1024) * 3600

You should end up with 103219200, approximately your amount of reported uploaded bytes.

And what you call that ? Azureus Tutoring ? :tongue: Still true too

Have you tried to fake at 250kB/s on Waffles yourself? :wink:

I didn't actually,but I'm talking general since I know I can handle it wherever I want,even in the Bloody former Oink,I can !

That's so AzureusWiki :biggrin: But of course true. :top:

Aren't we in the middle of Azureus's tutorial here ? :biggrin:

anon
08.11.08, 19:29
And what you call that ? Azureus Tutoring ? :tongue: Still true too

No, I call it exposing the inner workings of trackers' avg. download rate calculation :tongue:

I didn't actually,but I'm talking general since I know I can handle it wherever I want,even in the Bloody former Oink,I can !

That's what I meant. I have absolutely no problem with you handling your faking like this :smile:, but we'd need to check if your way works on Waffles before.

Aurion
08.11.08, 23:32
No, I call it exposing the inner workings of trackers' avg. download rate calculation :tongue:

LOL whateva !

That's what I meant. I have absolutely no problem with you handling your faking like this :smile:, but we'd need to check if your way works on Waffles before.

Still,I'm pretty positive that this current technique would work on Waffles too regardless not being a member there yet.....

anon
08.11.08, 23:35
Still,I'm pretty positive that this current technique would work on Waffles too regardless not being a member there yet.....

OK. Try it as soon as you get an invite :wink:

Lokare
09.11.08, 05:32
first,to be definite,the swarm average speed is "the average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to. "

Wow, I took quite some time to absorb this. Does It means that
'Avg. Swarm Speed' when listed as a leecher Is calculated by the amount
of data me (leecher) has gotten.

'Avg. Swarm Speed' when listed as a seeder Is divided to the number of active
peers which I am connected to?

Alright! I think I got the meaning thanks to you, I'll somewhat try to use the option If the torrent doesn't looks very safe.

When that happened to me I went for a 5-10kB/s speed and intelligent mode on, and they worked fine.

Oh, ok. Short sentence but very valuable to my survival at Waffles, appreciated It.

The average swarm speed isn't shown at your Waffles profile page. The download rate shown there is calculated like this:

I read the formula and I think I've read It before somewhere on the Internet,
but It looks understandable though. Alright then, I'll try to go for a somewhat faster speed and tell you the results. :smile:

anon
09.11.08, 17:25
Wow, I took quite some time to absorb this. Does It means that
'Avg. Swarm Speed' when listed as a leecher Is calculated by the amount
of data me (leecher) has gotten.

'Avg. Swarm Speed' when listed as a seeder Is divided to the number of active
peers which I am connected to?

According my interpretation of the definition, it is calculated by measuring how much it takes for peers to transfer the data they claim to have starting the timer when their first have-message (BitTorrent protocol) is received.

For example:

Peer A sends a have-message to me, stating he has 2MB of the torrent.

If I'm a leecher:

I connect to him. He starts uploading to me.

If I'm a seeder:

He connects to me and I start uploading to him.

It takes him 20 seconds to transfer the 2MB.

2048 / 20 = 102,4 - so his average upload (if I'm a leecher) or download (if I'm a seeder) speed is 102,4kB/s.

This is calculated for every peer that connects and sends a HAVE-message to me, and then divided by the total amount of connected peers. The resulting figure is the average swarm speed.

Lokare
09.11.08, 20:29
(?) Peers/ (?) Total Peers = Avg. Swarm Speed?

anon
09.11.08, 20:54
No; if:

KBs transferred = KBT,
Time taken for transfer between have-message and completion = TT,
Calculated average speed for every peer = AVG1,
Sum of all AVG1s = AVG2, and
Amount of connected peers = ACP,

the formula would be:

KBT / TT = AVG1

(AVG2 * ACP) / ACP = average swarm speed

I know it's a bit difficult :biggrin:

Lokare
10.11.08, 08:20
No; if:

KBs transferred = KBT,
Time taken for transfer between have-message and completion = TT,
Calculated average speed for every peer = AVG1,
Sum of all AVG1s = AVG2, and
Amount of connected peers = ACP,

the formula would be:

KBT / TT = AVG1

(AVG2 * ACP) / ACP = average swarm speed

I know it's a bit difficult :biggrin:

Yeah, It's starting to confuse me like math. I'll try to stick It Inside my thick head I gues, thanks for the explanations. I've been looking at peer lists In Waffles and lots of them manage to upload at a higher speed even when other peers have U/L speeds below are uploading at 1kB/s or such.

anon
10.11.08, 15:08
I've been looking at peer lists In Waffles and lots of them manage to upload at a higher speed even when other peers have U/L speeds below are uploading at 1kB/s or such.

Yes, the average swarm speed is just a rough estimate, since as I've said before you can't connect to all peers in the swarm when there are 2000+ of them and calculate each one's transfer rates. So it's possible for others to upload "faster" or "slower" than it.

jacksbi
10.11.08, 17:47
what is swarm speed i had set it to zero will it be problem?

anon
10.11.08, 18:14
You can't directly "set" the average swarm speed to zero - it's a value calculated the way I've mentioned in my latest posts here. You can only somehow influence it by uploading and downloading to and from the swarm.

Now, if you mean the Azureus shows a swarm speed of zero, it means that it's either in the process of being calculated, or that you have a dead torrent.

jacksbi
10.11.08, 18:20
not swarm speed

i have set peer/seed ratio percent lower than zero will it be problem

anon
10.11.08, 18:33
If you mean the "OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" value, it can't be set lower than zero, zero is the minimum value allowed and it means the peer:seed ratio factor will be ignored when determining when to stop faking.

Only the "when you are connected to less than X peers" value will count then, so make sure you haven't set it to 0 too, or else you'll be faking all the time even if there aren't any leechers = risky.

jacksbi
10.11.08, 18:42
anon can i pm u the settings?tell me is it good or not

anon
10.11.08, 18:44
As you like...

Lokare
11.11.08, 03:02
Yes, the average swarm speed is just a rough estimate, since as I've said before you can't connect to all peers in the swarm when there are 2000+ of them and calculate each one's transfer rates. So it's possible for others to upload "faster" or "slower" than it.

Alright, then I'll look at the peer list In Waffles. Too bad there's no speed Indicator for What.

anon, I would also like to ask you another question.

Will using Download Reduction make me become detected easily?

What about 'Show you as a seeder'?

anon
13.11.08, 12:06
Will using Download Reduction make me become detected easily?

What about 'Show you as a seeder'?

Last time I checked download reduction worked at What, but that was before they changed their scripts. I don't know about Waffles.

And regarding show you as a seeder, I think we had already discussed it :tongue:

Lokare
13.11.08, 13:41
Oops, sorry. I'll go take a look at our posts.

So you wouldn't recommend using both of these, right?

anon
13.11.08, 20:17
Download reduction: I'd say you'd better avoid the risk.

Show as a seeder: only in scene releases available at other trackers, and even so with moderation. :top:

Aurion
14.11.08, 00:38
LOL I guess it's good for me & anon to match in one situation :biggrin:

For sure we won't recommend using those two mentioned features at all,as risk is greatly involved while ticking them,instead just go for the whole torrent then start fake seeding upon completion with very reasonable speeds (already talked about this part) & you will get boosted right away !

london48
14.11.08, 11:27
anon can i pm u the settings?tell me is it good or not

I think it would be better to post it here, so that we all could see what is good and what is not

anon
14.11.08, 13:37
...so that we all could see what is good and what is not

...and make it easier for trackers to detect him.

If you need help setting up the Mod check this guide (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/) - there are even example settings there so that you can know how the mod behaves.

Aurion
14.11.08, 22:26
@kezman: It's good man to get interested in such an awesome mod man,just read the FAQ & settings explained there in the topic posted there...

Also try to get more involved in the forum as you will like it so much man,don't hit & run ! :top:

london48
16.11.08, 13:04
Ok, I see that you recommend downloading a torrent and then seeding it, using average swarm speed+intelligent mode as the fake upload speed. That would be quite difficult for me and seems to take weeks or even months of seeding to get ratio of 1.
So I thought of two people downloading from each other using ip filter and download reduction in shu mod. Do you think it is a good idea?
Is there anybody here who is familiar with scripts they can be using at what.cd?

My client is shown as Azureus 4.0.0.2;Win at what.cd's torrent peer list - is it ok?
Next to me I have simply Azureus 3.1.1.0

anon
16.11.08, 22:13
Ok, I see that you recommend downloading a torrent and then seeding it, using average swarm speed+intelligent mode as the fake upload speed. That would be quite difficult for me and seems to take weeks or even months of seeding to get ratio of 1.

Well, I think it's better if you set the lower bound for the fake upload speed manually instead of letting the swarm decide, since a high swarm speed will "push" your fake one to the maximum all the time.

Regarding intelligent mode, it should do fine. :top:

So I thought of two people downloading from each other using ip filter and download reduction in shu mod. Do you think it is a good idea?

IP filter: for sure, it's the most basic layer of protection, and a must specially if you know you can get arrested for P2Ping in your country.

Download reduction: it worked before What changed its scripts, but it has jumped 3 levels ever since - I think you'd better avoid the risk.

Is there anybody here who is familiar with scripts they can be using at what.cd?

Their scripts are private - we can only give them "levels" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/) based on user feedback and how good other trackers' are in comparison. I can tell you for example that keeping your overall faking speed lower than 100kB/s has worked fine for me so far.

My client is shown as Azureus 4.0.0.2;Win at what.cd's torrent peer list - is it ok?
Next to me I have simply Azureus 3.1.1.0

That's fine - the "Win" appears because your client is sending that you're on Windows to the tracker. This is controled by the "send Java version and OS name" checkbox (check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/38057-post14.html) for more info).

It's most likely not showing up for the v3.1.1.0 client because he unticked this.

london48
17.11.08, 09:38
IP filter: for sure, it's the most basic layer of protection, and a must specially if you know you can get arrested for P2Ping in your country.

Download reduction: it worked before What changed its scripts, but it has jumped 3 levels ever since - I think you'd better avoid the risk.

No, I can't be arrested for P2Ping in my country. I want to use ip filter to download from one peer only. So that I can download from a certain user, and later he will download from me only. This way we make our ratios tend to 1, which gives each of us affordable download of 2/3*data downloaded from each other (assuming 0.6 being minimal ratio). If I download 10 gb from him and he downloads 10 gb from me, each of us will get 6.66 gb to download whatever we like :smile: to drop the ratio to 0.6
What do you think?
And of course download reduction will be very useful here. What is dangerous about it? To become a seeder suddenly not having completely downloaded a torrent? Even after 2-3 days?

anon
18.11.08, 17:06
Sorry for the delay - I missed your post.

No, I can't be arrested for P2Ping in my country. I want to use ip filter to download from one peer only. So that I can download from a certain user, and later he will download from me only. This way we make our ratios tend to 1, which gives each of us affordable download of 2/3*data downloaded from each other (assuming 0.6 being minimal ratio). If I download 10 gb from him and he downloads 10 gb from me, each of us will get 6.66 gb to download whatever we like :smile: to drop the ratio to 0.6
What do you think?

Well, it's theoretically possible to use the IP filter for that (having ticked the "ALLOW these ranges - default is DENY" checkbox at Options -> IP Filters, then adding his IP and the tracker's to the list), but consider these factors:

His IP can change.
He won't do the same with his IP filter, so he'll also download at full speed from other peers and finish the torrent a lot sooner than you - and you can't upload to a seeder, right?

So I recommend you don't do this...

And of course download reduction will be very useful here. What is dangerous about it? To become a seeder suddenly not having completely downloaded a torrent? Even after 2-3 days?

The risk is that you could be seen having downloaded just 75% of the torrent (if using the default reduction of 25%, for example), but having finished it with 0 bytes &left=.

Lokare
19.11.08, 11:37
Hi anon I'm back. =)

I was wondering if it's advisable to use the ClientSpoof plugin.

anon
19.11.08, 15:55
Hi GShow :wink:

No, don't use it. It still shows your real client to peers, so it's dangerous.

Use the perfect spoof (undetectable) if it's another version of Azureus that you need to emulate.

london48
19.11.08, 17:27
Sorry, by "certain user" I meant a friend of mine, who also has maintaining ratio problem, so I meant just my friend and me pumping data between each other. I tried and downloaded the same torrent from him several times in ~20 hours, giving him ~1.5 gb upload
That's silly, but it's so difficult to seed - nobody downloads from me:(

The risk is that you could be seen having downloaded just 75% of the torrent (if using the default reduction of 25%, for example)....
Can be seen? Do you think a lot of attention is paid to stats? I am more afraid of scripts.
By the way, how do they work? Automatical ban for some faults? Or do they just draw staff's attention to suspicious users?

... but having finished it with 0 bytes &left=.
Where can this be seen?

anon
19.11.08, 17:54
Sorry, by "certain user" I meant a friend of mine, who also has maintaining ratio problem, so I meant just my friend and me pumping data between each other. I tried and downloaded the same torrent from him several times in ~20 hours, giving him ~1.5 gb upload
That's silly, but it's so difficult to seed - nobody downloads from me:(

The idea sounds good, but I think that the more seeders and less leechers the torrent has, the more obvious the fact that he isn't getting data from anybody besides you becomes.

It'd help if you posted the amount of seeders and leechers the torrents has :wink:

Can be seen? Do you think a lot of attention is paid to stats? I am more afraid of scripts.
By the way, how do they work? Automatical ban for some faults? Or do they just draw staff's attention to suspicious users?

It can be seen - the possibility is always there. And consider yourself being watched, specially if you're a new user.

The most advanced scripts will automatically ban you if you use a Mod that's obviously a cheater - for example, Waffles will insta-ban the Multi uTorrent mods or the PMR. Others will alert the staff when something that's suspicious but not necessarily cheating, so that the admins can decide what to do - for example, uploading 100MB in 5 minutes (340kB/s upload speed). A seedbox can do this too, without cheating.

As far as I know, What.cd's scripts can detect the RatioMaster and Pimp my Ratio now, that's why it jumped from level 1 to lv.4 in the trackers' anti-cheat protection ranklist. A recommendation would be to keep your overall fake upload speed below 100kbs.

Where can this be seen?

The tracker can see it, and you too, if you use a packet sniffer.

Lokare
20.11.08, 04:59
Hi GShow :wink:

No, don't use it. It still shows your real client to peers, so it's dangerous.

Use the perfect spoof (undetectable) if it's another version of Azureus that you need to emulate.

What do you mean by perfect spoof?

Can I be caught if I was using YEEhaa uTorrent mod v1.1? I don't want to look obvious to be on the peerlist as Azureus/Win.

Can I use AzureusSpoof.properties to spoof as uTorrent?

london48
20.11.08, 06:13
It'd help if you posted the amount of seeders and leechers the torrents has

I think it had 5-7 seeders and I was the only leecher

A recommendation would be to keep your overall fake upload speed below 100kbs

I think having 10 kbs most of the time would satisfy me, but I have 0!!!
I don't know what's the matter, but nobody downloads from me. It may be because of my low speed (30 kbs max) or high ping, or because there are very few leechers most of the time, if any at all. And in this situation I can fake-upload only, I don't think I will have real upload.

anon
20.11.08, 18:10
What do you mean by perfect spoof?

It's a Hack feature that allows you to perfectly emulate another version of Azureus:

1. close azureus if it's running
2. go to azureus install directory (should be %programfiles%Vuze)
3. open file AzureusSpoof.properties with notepad
4. edit it to look like this (note the red underlined values):

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3681/perfectspoofhu9.gif

5. save the file and close notepad
6. restart azureus and go to options -> SB-Innovation hack, you should see this:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3255/3100lt8.gif

7. done :)

Can I be caught if I was using YEEhaa uTorrent mod v1.1? I don't want to look obvious to be on the peerlist as Azureus/Win.

You'll look as an uTorrent client to the tracker, but other peers will still see you're using Azureus = risky.

Can I use AzureusSpoof.properties to spoof as uTorrent?

No, that file controls the perfect spoof, see above.

I think it had 5-7 seeders and I was the only leecher

Then if you want to build up your ratio, I recommend you go for the only stuff that's always freeleech - the Windows What.CD Toolbox always has at least 60+ leechers, so it's possible to fake up to 50kB/s on it safely, and the What CDs (vol. 1 and 2) also always have at least 15 leechers, OK to fake up to 10kbs on both. These are good ratio builders. Remember to always keep your overall fake speed below 100kbs.

After you build some buffer with them, you can go for the "real" downloads, to tone down your ratio.

I think having 10 kbs most of the time would satisfy me, but I have 0!!!
I don't know what's the matter, but nobody downloads from me. It may be because of my low speed (30 kbs max) or high ping, or because there are very few leechers most of the time, if any at all. And in this situation I can fake-upload only, I don't think I will have real upload.

Yes, it's difficult to upload when nobody tries to download from you. :biggrin:

Lokare
21.11.08, 03:05
Alright, so there's only a way to perfect spoof the Azureus version..

If I was using the uTorrent spoof by YEEhaa might it be detectable by the tracker?
I don't think the peers on the torrent would figure who is using a specific torrent client though.

london48
21.11.08, 10:25
is it risky to fake upload 10 kb/s on Windows WhatCD Toolbox, having 0 real upload and 0 peers connected?

anon
21.11.08, 11:56
If I was using the uTorrent spoof by YEEhaa might it be detectable by the tracker?

No, the spoof to the tracker alone is done correctly...

I don't think the peers on the torrent would figure who is using a specific torrent client though.

Yes, they can - it appears in their clients' peerlists. And by having different identities for the tracker and the swarm I think you're more suspicious than when just using Azureus.

is it risky to fake upload 10 kb/s on Windows WhatCD Toolbox, having 0 real upload and 0 peers connected?

The total amount of peers is what matters - there are usually 60+ leechers in the MP3 V0 rip of the torrent at any time. Should there be less than this amount, begin with a fake speed of total amount of peers * 0.9.

london48
21.11.08, 16:45
Should there be less than this amount, begin with a fake speed of total amount of peers * 0.9.
didn't find how to do it in shu mod

Lokare
21.11.08, 17:25
Hmph, alright.. thanks for your advice anon.
I wanted to look like a seedbox user so I won't look much of a stereotype if i'm the top few seeders.

anon
21.11.08, 21:23
didn't find how to do it in shu mod

I said that you should calculate your maximum fake speed based on that formula, if there are less than 60 peers... for example, if there are 50 peers, set your maximum fake upload to 45kbs (50 * 0.9).

Aurion
22.11.08, 09:36
Hmph, alright.. thanks for your advice anon.
I wanted to look like a seedbox user so I won't look much of a stereotype if i'm the top few seeders.

Good point btw man,but that would be like literally achieved not intentionally obtained,I mean if you want to look like a SeedBox owner,then you should act like one,do you have the actual download speed they got ? or even the actual upload speed ? I mean it would too risky to act like them since they play with 40MB/s~80MB/s so this would be extremely risky for ya....Just go over your actual upload speed by 2x~4x maximum in torrents with very popular activity & pretend to have a SeedBox :biggrin:

Lokare
22.11.08, 14:28
Hmph, what you've said is really true.
I guess my thinking was wrong, thanks for your advice Aurion.

anon
22.11.08, 19:00
What Aurion said is extremely right. Seedboxes can have a theoretical download speed of 10 or even 50 megabytes per second (although there's no real 50mB/s torrent, as no one can upload to you that fast, and the box's HDD couldn't write at such speeds), so you can't pretend to be one with speeds lower than a tenth of that amount. Furthermore, if you have a dynamic IP, it becomes easier to flag you as an obvious cheater instead of seedboxer should you turn off your PC/modem/router.

I think it's better if you keep a low profile and cheat with moderation, keeping yourself within the 100kbs global limit.

Lokare
23.11.08, 12:55
Oh, so my theory's so flawed I guess..
Didn't even have a thought of the dynamic I.P part.

Alright, I'll continue the way it is.

Thanks alot anon.

mrzzz
24.11.08, 20:40
RM dont work on what.cd
i got banned when i tried

CindyVer
25.11.08, 08:36
I think it's better if you keep a low profile and cheat with
moderation, keeping yourself within the 100kbs global limit.

That is always the best solution. Most people get caught being to greedy.

Pretending to have a seedbox when you don't is one of the lamest things you can do and will get you disabled, maybe not right away, but in the long term you will.
Trackers know what IP-ranges are used by seedbox-companies and a home IP (even a static) will never be able to provide you with seedbox speeds (unless you are swedish :))

Lokare
26.11.08, 15:53
That is always the best solution. Most people get caught being to greedy.

Pretending to have a seedbox when you don't is one of the lamest things you can do and will get you disabled, maybe not right away, but in the long term you will.
Trackers know what IP-ranges are used by seedbox-companies and a home IP (even a static) will never be able to provide you with seedbox speeds (unless you are swedish :))

Oh yeah, the famous OVH and a few couple dedicated such as hosting-ie and leaseweb all have certain IP ranges. :biggrin:

Sorry about the stupid thoughts and thanks for the corrections.

sfg
27.11.08, 00:54
The total amount of peers is what matters - there are usually 60+ leechers in the MP3 V0 rip of the torrent at any time. Should there be less than this amount, begin with a fake speed of total amount of peers * 0.9.

So does it matter if the peers are connected to you or not? for example, if I'm downloading a torrent with 50 seeds and 50 leechers, but only 3 leechers are connected, is it still safe to fake up ~45kb/s?

anon
27.11.08, 12:13
I could say yes, it doesn't matter, but we're talking about the What CD torrent(s).

How fast you can fake still varies from tracker to tracker.

Aurion
29.11.08, 18:13
So does it matter if the peers are connected to you or not? for example, if I'm downloading a torrent with 50 seeds and 50 leechers, but only 3 leechers are connected, is it still safe to fake up ~45kb/s?

Yeah,I guess it is,since have 50 leechers connected in your swarm is the gold you seek in a dark cave...this is the best scenario you can ever dream of regardless of how many are actually leeching off ya ! So setting a 45Kb/s as a fake is reasonably decent,also you can jump over that for double speed if you want...

anon
29.11.08, 18:17
@sfg: just a small addition. In that case I'd also enable "start fake upload when the following % done is reached" and set it to 3-5%, since it can be a bit suspicious that you start uploading the second you start the torrent. :tongue:

After you have some pieces of the torrent it's OK to handle it like Aurion said. :smile: Just make sure you don't overfake.

underforeed
30.11.08, 00:48
make sure you have inteligent seeding on and are not going that fast.

and make sure you dont get a too ridiculous ratio... i got banned that way

mike
14.12.08, 15:54
make sure you have inteligent seeding on and are not going that fast.

and make sure you dont get a too ridiculous ratio... i got banned that way

what was the ratio? [so others may learn] :cool:

anon
14.12.08, 19:18
It was most likely bigger than 3.000. I personally always aim for a ratio between 1.0-2.0, specially at the higher level trackers, to avoid drawing too much attention. :top:

cheatuga
16.12.08, 02:29
why not try mratio now with low speeds ;)

czullo
16.12.08, 08:50
mratio working fine

Aurion
18.12.08, 20:29
Actually I didn't try that new mod still,but I see it pays quite bit good for hard works...

anon
18.12.08, 20:37
It works at level 9-10 trackers without problems. I got banned from Thebox from using it, but it was because of my extremely obvious settings :biggrin: So for now we can think of it as an undetectable RatioMaster. :wink:

reavlin
25.12.08, 22:21
cheat .!! the community depends on people sharing.

anon
25.12.08, 22:26
Try to share with 1000 seeds and 10 peers. What if your ISP charges you for uploading, and you can't switch to another one? What if in your country you know you can get jailed for uploading, but not for downloading? Or if regardless of leaving your client open 24/7 you simply can't get that ratio up?

Things aren't as black and white and you may have been told.

nishant
20.02.09, 02:16
ok, I was just invited to what from a friend today, and I'm terrified of losing it.

I've been reading a bunch of threads, and it seems that what.cd's cheating difficulty is medium high (not as difficult as waffle, which I will probably use shu on when I find the time, but harder tahn TL/RevTT, etc). I've used RM 1.7.7 w/ memory reader successfully on all those trackers but was banned on iptorrents.

Is Faze an emulator or a real client that multiplies your real upload? And is it really the best thing next to Vuze/Shu? Because I hate azureus.

Also, I don't know if this is an obvious exploit or not, but what.cd has a bug where your download is only updated if you allow it to be i.e. usually the dl takes 1/2 minutes b/c of all the seeders, and I delete the tracker after I finish, and the dl isn't counted. I don't think they have a rule against hit n run (b/c there was a debate in the forum whether they should have such a rule). I found it funny when my stats weren't loading until 45 minutes later, while it was immediate for waffles.

Also, besides shu is it possible to cheat on waffle?

edit: scratch that. I dunno why what.cd behaved weirdly for a sec, it's still counting all of them. Me and my overoptimism.

dongwonlee
20.02.09, 07:30
is connecting to what.cd through a proxy, such as ultrasurf, going to ban me?

jumbo313
20.02.09, 08:14
so i've used Ratiomaster for the past 2 years on TL and other sites with no problem but i got banned from whatdotcd a few weeks ago just today i got a new whatdotcd account and just found out about this wonderful site today i didnt know there were so many other ratiospoofing programs out.

but anyways what would you all recommend for whatdotcd? I hear mRatio is good and Azureus with Shumod is good. which one should i use personally and what tips and setting should i use not to get caught?

anon
20.02.09, 17:44
ok, I was just invited to what from a friend today, and I'm terrified of losing it.

I'd say you wait some time before cheating, then.

Is Faze an emulator or a real client that multiplies your real upload? And is it really the best thing next to Vuze/Shu? Because I hate azureus.

It's a modded client with an upload multiplier and many no report options. And if you don't like Azureus, Faze is the best you can use.

Also, besides shu is it possible to cheat on waffle?

Of course. Use the Azureus Hack with 10-20kB/s speeds. In packs you can jump as seeder with mRatio and do up to 30kbs.

is connecting to what.cd through a proxy, such as ultrasurf, going to ban me?

They say the site will automatically alert staff members if you're using proxies or anonymizers, so be really careful.

anyways what would you all recommend for whatdotcd? I hear mRatio is good and Azureus with Shumod is good. which one should i use personally and what tips and setting should i use not to get caught?

If you want to fake upload and download without the files, you can use mRatio. Else, stick to the Azureus Hack. Keep your fake upload speeds under 100kbs, and only fake on torrents with many leechers - the packs are ideal, as despite having a lot of partial seeders, you can say you got the files from another tracker. Once you have built yourself a good buffer, you may start downloading.

@Everyone: remember: if you're going to use the RM on a tracker, use the memory reader!

jumbo313
20.02.09, 22:56
so is it safe to say that this Rosetta stone pack The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack Torrent - btjunkie (http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Rosetta-Stone-Mega-Language-Pack/443224b4175c391992a1ddd6db66454925f2cc02b7cf)

is the same one on whatdotcd?
http://what.cd/torrents.php?id=144229

anon
20.02.09, 23:03
is the same one on whatdotcd?

The files seem to be the same. What.cd's .torrent is almost 2x bigger, but this is because they used a smaller piece size.

jumbo313
22.02.09, 00:10
is there a tutorial on using the shu-mod with whatdotcd i don't know what settings i should mess with.

piratepiggy
22.02.09, 05:31
I would like to add my experience here and say that I have been cheating for months now in what.cd.. I use GT (now ratiofaker) in this tracker.. Never up your ratio more than 1.1

If you want to buffer that's a different story

Hope I helped

anon
22.02.09, 16:26
is there a tutorial on using the shu-mod with whatdotcd i don't know what settings i should mess with.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

If you want to buffer that's a different story

Packs and torrents with a lot of leechers are good for buffering (<100kB/s), but you'll need something that can fully fake upload like the Azureus Hack or mRatio.

mike
22.02.09, 18:47
The files seem to be the same. What.cd's .torrent is almost 2x bigger, but this is because they used a smaller piece size.

The Rosetta Stone Mega Language Pack torrent on Demonoid is the same as that on what.cd and waffles. (gauranteed:wink2:)

My 2 cents - for beginners with new accounts

Use the (ratio) free gigs initially to part-download torrents(3-4-5) to seed back
Seed back those torrents downloaded each @ 20~35kB/s to build initial buffer, try not to go much over 100kB/s total overall speed
Stagger seeding so announces arrive at the tracker @ different times
Build buffer gradually (few days) dont overfake suggest (beginner) max ratio between 1.5~2.0

(personally recommend shu or faze mod :D )

splam
28.03.09, 01:14
I don't quite understand this post.
I have a new account on Waffles and have downloaded the Rosetta Stone file on Demonoid.
Would it be safe to just begin seeding it at Waffles? I would set my speed between 3-15k. If so, should I select for the tracker to see me as a seeder?

The Rosetta Stone Mega Language Pack torrent on Demonoid is the same as that on what.cd and waffles. (gauranteed:wink2:)

My 2 cents - for beginners with new accounts

Use the (ratio) free gigs initially to part-download torrents(3-4-5) to seed back
Seed back those torrents downloaded each @ 20~35kB/s to build initial buffer, try not to go much over 100kB/s total overall speed
Stagger seeding so announces arrive at the tracker @ different times
Build buffer gradually (few days) dont overfake suggest (beginner) max ratio between 1.5~2.0

(personally recommend shu or faze mod :D )

anon
28.03.09, 17:12
I have a new account on Waffles and have downloaded the Rosetta Stone file on Demonoid.
Would it be safe to just begin seeding it at Waffles?

Yes.

I would set my speed between 3-15k. If so, should I select for the tracker to see me as a seeder?

If you have the real files and choose the same download folder, Azureus will recheck them, and when it sees they're the same, start seeding it directly.

This would be real preseeding, because you have the files. You can them set the Speed mode++ speeds normally - I have done up to 30kB/s on that torrent without problems.

splam
28.03.09, 19:31
Thanks for the info. Waffles is definitely the most difficult site for me, to upload and maintain a decent ratio. I have uploaded many music files and still, people either don't choose to download them or other seeders hijack the file.

Nice to have the vuze hack to give some of us a chance to remain members at these higher level sites.

StealthLeecher
04.04.09, 17:25
I used 200-400 KB/s at rossata stone pack.and created 50 GB buffere there
Use shu mod or extreme mod

hypno01
06.04.09, 00:35
what is rossata stone pack ?????

anon
06.04.09, 00:35
A torrent you can find on What.cd, Waffles, and some other trackers.

Aurion
06.04.09, 01:13
I used 200-400 KB/s at rossata stone pack.and created 50 GB buffere there
Use shu mod or extreme mod

I won't recommend reaching the 400KB/s at all on both What.cd & Waffles because most users there just use their own home connections which make the swarm's speed hardly predected from time to time,anyway,since you did it for once or couple of times,I would say don't do it again at least till some time pass.

Tinkle
06.04.09, 04:39
well my suggestion for all rosetta preseeding people
u can increase u r fake uploads at rosetta upto 40 since during freeleech day tons of users grabbed it
as a result u can find some leecher activity in the rosetta stone pack so surely faking on that pack wont be tough
i persoanlly prefer speeds near or little my original upload speed here since the tracker has good cheating scripts and also has a snatchlist so its better to keep speeds that are believeable
else u may fall in trouble

djonvejn
06.04.09, 11:37
first of all i want to say hello since i'm new user

and here comes the questions about what.cd

so...i've been seeding some of mine own torrents (40 of them) for about week from now, and ofcorse i only uploaded around 1-1.1gb [40 files~ 11gigs total] and since i want to convert my mp3 collection to flac mostly i should need alot bigger ratio/upload

i have TL account and there, ratio is the easiest thing to have...just run RM, put speed at 400kbps and voila.but on what.cd i think that method wouldn't work...and i don't wanna try and test it :biggrin:

so my questions are next :
1)could i download torrents on another computer while stuff is being uploaded in my office [acces to tracker from two dfifferent ip's]--->for example...at office 10 XY torrents are being uploaded, at home i'm downloading 4 other YX torrent files
2)do you have any advice what is the safest way to fake upload around 1-2 gig a day if that's possible [my intension is to seed roseta or what.cd compilations ]or whatever torrent is needed] in office 24/7 at arround 20kbps {total or per torrent advice please!}]

generally could you make some short "how-to" for me :top:

my connection is 100Mbps [office],newest utorrent, what.cd user:)

btw any kind of newbie help is appriciated...and btw sorry for my bad english :)

splicer
06.04.09, 13:23
Hi, and welcome!

1. Transferring data using two IPs per account is an internal matter. Read up on the What.CD rules, and you should find your answer there. Though I have a feeling that it is not allowed; most sites don't allow this.

2. I prefer to use the Azureus Hack by DDJ, with <50kBps fake upload, but this might not be the best option for you. Having to install another BT client may cause confusion for your computer, and getting used to new user interfaces can take time. Use the moofdev RatioMaster, with the .client file specific to What.CD, as well as using the memory reader and a torrent with a lot of leechers, and you should be safe.

anon
06.04.09, 16:49
1)could i download torrents on another computer while stuff is being uploaded in my office [acces to tracker from two dfifferent ip's]--->for example...at office 10 XY torrents are being uploaded, at home i'm downloading 4 other YX torrent files

splicer is right, you should check if the What.cd FAQ allows this.

2)do you have any advice what is the safest way to fake upload around 1-2 gig a day if that's possible [my intension is to seed roseta or what.cd compilations ]or whatever torrent is needed] in office 24/7 at arround 20kbps {total or per torrent advice please!}]

I can do 1GB a day on the What.cd Toolbox as a seeder (freeleech, download it first), using 90-100kB/s speeds, with the RatioMaster and What.cd client file.

djonvejn
06.04.09, 17:38
so moofdev's ratiomaster is good for what.cd ?

i'm just asking coz it wouldn't be convenient for me to get ban [because if i remember right the person who invited me also gets sacked] :smile:

btw what.cd client?

anon
06.04.09, 17:39
so moofdev's ratiomaster is good for what.cd ?

Yes, since it's the most extensible.

btw what.cd client?

It's a client emulation included in the RatioMaster RAR you can find in our Tools section.

Tinkle
07.04.09, 04:47
i totally agree with anon on that
the what.cd client file if used with memory reader works like a charm on what.cd
but also one thing to say i always make sure my ratio is believeable
i have seen some users having ratio of 10 or 15 with just 800mb downloaded and something like 10gb or so uploaded such weird ratios can get you banned
my suggestion be realistic dont cheat in such a way that people find something is cooking

djonvejn
08.04.09, 10:16
oh and can you please explane me what "memory reader" function does exactly (well, not quite exactly...just do i need to click it or no)

so :
1)General : drag torrent file to RM ; put dwnld speed to 0, up randomise 70-90kbps
2)Advanced :Client sim what cd, click on memory reader-->apply, randomise upload ofc
3)network : get seeders/leechers...stop upload when less than 5
4)Start :)

i'm just double checking so that i'm 100%sure...btw ratio will always be around 0.8-1

oh and one more thing : can you download files over utorrent and at the same time have RM uploading something

shoulder
08.04.09, 12:23
oh and can you please explane me what "memory reader" function does exactly (well, not quite exactly...just do i need to click it or no)
It "copies" a valid uT ID from a running original uT client into RM to send correct announces. :wink2:

oh and one more thing : can you download files over utorrent and at the same time have RM uploading something
I wouldn't recommend doing so.

anon
08.04.09, 15:32

Yes, always use it.

so :
1)General : drag torrent file to RM ; put dwnld speed to 0, up randomise 70-90kbps
2)Advanced :Client sim what cd, click on memory reader-->apply, randomise upload ofc
3)network : get seeders/leechers...stop upload when less than 5
4)Start :)

1. Set the done % to 100, or else it'll be suspicious that you upload without having downloaded anything. But make sure it's a torrent you can find at other trackers if you haven't downloaded it before.
2. Yes.
3. I wouldn't recommend using that option. Due to scrape's nature, up to 2 hours could pass before you'll stop faking. Also, there have been reports of it getting you banned.
4. Yes :biggrin:

While it shouldn't be a problem as long as you use the exact same uTorrent version you're emulating, and the download and "upload" are made on separate torrents, I wouldn't recommend it, either.

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:00
hey just a thing anon i saw u r ghostleeching tutorial i tried it at TR it did work
would it work at what.cd too i mean have u ever tried it there

anon
08.04.09, 20:01
No, I haven't tried it at What.cd...

I think I need a dupe where I can test these things :biggrin:

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:08
hahha coz i actually use a account with a proxy and if i do sumthing stupid there is a chance even i may loose this one
:biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
09.04.09, 10:54
I'm back again with a few questions .

what changes do i have to make so that i can be spotted on what.cd beside ip change , because in the past i have registred almoust 10 times on what.cd and moust of the account was banned after a 3 days maximum, on some of them i have barrely log-ind on other i have just fake'd with mratio with 15kbs on rosseta and ban...i have put the hands on accounts that it was not registred by me ,on my pc,with my ip , and the same problem...after 1-2-3 days ban without to do nothing.

I want to start over again on What.cd and want to have only 1 Account that will stand ON without a ban.

Also because of what.cd i want to try the azureus Hack and some tips will be great and i want if it's possible a link with that tutorial " how to configure shu mod/azureus hack" because i can't find'it.

Best Regards ! DarkSaibot after a long post out.

shoulder
09.04.09, 11:03
You should change your IP, clear you cookies and your cache too just to be sure. :wink2:

Here's the Tutorial you asked for.

[Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-shu-mod-all-settings-explained-452/)

shooter
09.04.09, 13:09
that's good tips
better not cheat it is dangerous!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
09.04.09, 13:38
that's good tips
better not cheat it is dangerous!

Yeah Right :rolleyes: and i'm Santa Claus.
If you give me money for a 1MB broadband real upload connection a promise that i don't cheat.:tongue:

1 Mb Upload Real Conection for me meaning around 35 euro per mounth :wink2:

PM me with your credit card details :smile:

Just Kidding mate :top: hope that you are not an admin from What.CD because in that case i don't joke :biggrin: :wink2:

Best Regards !

Tinkle
09.04.09, 19:43
i think the rm what spoof client works superbly there saibot u can try that out
it worked wonders for me i not only got back a decent ratio but also a good buffer
and most importantly its damn easy using rm to make ratio though i keep speeds pretty decent not too much
my advice dnt make high ratio at what.cd u grab attention there so saying

yup forgot to menton use memory reader then its simply amazing
thanks anon for making me remind that

anon
09.04.09, 19:46
@DarkSaibot: that's a lot of bans... maybe they're blocking your real IP range? (If you have tried making some of the accounts behind a proxy they could have detected that as well)

i think the rm what spoof client works superbly there saibot u can try that out

It does - if you use the memory reader, the announce looks like an original client's 1:1.

Tinkle
09.04.09, 19:57
just a word what is so different about utorrent normal client file and what.cd client file considering that every tracker has announce process very similar
so is there any special thing which makes what.cd cient so special to use at what.cd

anon
09.04.09, 19:59
What uses a custom port. The RM has the port issue where it won't be sent after the hostname in the HTTP headers, making it easy to detect. The What.cd client file works around that by replacing {host} with tracker.what.cd:34000.

Tinkle
09.04.09, 20:05
ohh coz of that port issue NRPG and others were falling short for spoof there dint knew that
so just a question is it possible to create such perfect spoofs for sites like bitme and others
if yes would be really helpful

anon
09.04.09, 20:07
ohh coz of that port issue NRPG and others were falling short for spoof there

So it is.

so just a question is it possible to create such perfect spoofs for sites like bitme and others

As long as they use custom ports - otherwise it's not needed.

You could download a .torrent, replace your passkey with zeros (Notepad should do) and send it to me to see if it's necessary. :wink2:

djonvejn
09.04.09, 21:23
RM+what cd client -->so far so good...

btw how often should i change torrent...i mean : it could look weird if i upload 10GB of what toolbox...or they can't see that...

anon
09.04.09, 21:25
btw how often should i change torrent...i mean : it could look weird if i upload 10GB of what toolbox...

I have made some GBs on the Toolbox without problems. You could rotate to the Rosetta Stone/Pimsleur/DCP/Minutemen packs every 2-3GB, or only fake on them when you need buffer.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
10.04.09, 00:02
@austin414

Wich speed do you have used on RM my friend ?
Tanks for tips . :wink2:

@DarkSaibot: that's a lot of bans... maybe they're blocking your real IP range? (If you have tried making some of the accounts behind a proxy they could have detected that as well)

Don't know anon my friend,i have tryed with accounts created on other pc+ip+everything...in 2 days same thing.

I will try again.

LaterEdit

Now i have not received the email account creation confirmation. :icon_angry[1]:
registred with ultrasurf this time.

I begin to make my sick this tracker.

Tinkle
10.04.09, 04:09
@austin414

Wich speed do you have used on RM my friend ?
Tanks for tips . :wink2:

Don't know anon my friend,i have tryed with accounts created on other pc+ip+everything...in 2 days same thing.

I will try again.

LaterEdit

Now i have not received the email account creation confirmation. :icon_angry[1]:
registred with ultrasurf this time.

I begin to make my sick this tracker.

hey D_S if seeder/leecher ratio is high i use speeds between 20-40KBps
if seeder/leecher ratio is low i use speeds between 10-20KBps
one thing is D_S continue to fake at 1-2KBps through at rm even if u have achieved ratio 1
since after achieveng ratio 1 on that torrent if u keeps speeds low and increase u r seedtime it helps since it doesnt look suspcious

i mean i make sure i have a seedtime of about 20hours or so on a torrent of size 300MB just to make sure mods feels that i have tried hard to gain ratio
it also decreases the heat level u gain from mods :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
10.04.09, 21:13
hey D_S if seeder/leecher ratio is high i use speeds between 20-40KBps
if seeder/leecher ratio is low i use speeds between 10-20KBps
one thing is D_S continue to fake at 1-2KBps through at rm even if u have achieved ratio 1
since after achieveng ratio 1 on that torrent if u keeps speeds low and increase u r seedtime it helps since it doesnt look suspcious

i mean i make sure i have a seedtime of about 20hours or so on a torrent of size 300MB just to make sure mods feels that i have tried hard to gain ratio
it also decreases the heat level u gain from mods :biggrin:

I have managed to create my account after all.
I will try for the first time to make a real seed with moded Utorrent client and if i don't like what it will become i will turn on RatioMaster.

by the way RatioFaker don't work somehow overhere ?

LaterEdit

ON RM should i use TCP listner or not ? wich is more safe ?

splicer
11.04.09, 12:56
The TCP listener, when ticked, will show you as connectable in the tracker. I have it ticked because trackers tell you to open ports to be connectable; if I'm shown as unconnectable, I stand out. As a cheater, I don't want to do this.

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 16:44
I'll recommend Shu mod or vuze extreme mod at what.cd - Use reasonable speeds and select 2-3 torrents ....
Use speed mode ++
Speeds between 100-200 kB/s is safe
I have tested and it works

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.04.09, 16:59
I'll recommend Shu mod or vuze extreme mod at what.cd - Use reasonable speeds and select 2-3 torrents ....
Use speed mode ++
Speeds between 100-200 kB/s is safe
I have tested and it works

I will gladly try shu mod but i'm a noob when it comes to shu mod/vuze extreme mod settings :frown:

splicer
11.04.09, 17:04
I would only use such high speeds on torrents with a lot of leechers, otherwise I would tone it down to <60kBps.

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 18:36
DarkSaibot - I can help you out ... PM me
step by step instructions ... or i can setup shu mod properly at your PC via team viewer ..
Its very easy:biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.04.09, 18:42
DarkSaibot - I can help you out ... PM me
step by step instructions ... or i can setup shu mod properly at your PC via team viewer ..
Its very easy:biggrin:

It's not exactly about the settings , it's more about installing the software, i have not figgured out until now how to install...because no mather what i do it keep remain the same azureus version without the sb-innovation tab with settings.

I will give'it a new try later in this day..if i'm a total noob i will pm you :biggrin:

anon
11.04.09, 18:43
no mather what i do it keep remain the same azureus version without the sb-innovation tab with settings.

Make sure you're renaming the JARs correctly... enable showing of file extensions :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.04.09, 19:17
Make sure you're renaming the JARs correctly... enable showing of file extensions :top:

Tanks Anon for the tip :klatsch_3: right now i have managed to install properly.

I have only one request .

Anybody can help me out with proper settings for What.CD and Waffles.Fm.
Because i'm intend to use'it only for What.CD and Waffels.FM.

anon
11.04.09, 19:43
Good to hear that. :top:

Anybody can help me out with proper settings for What.CD and Waffles.Fm.
Because i'm intend to use'it only for What.CD and Waffels.FM.

If you use the uTorrent spoof, enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200.

You'll see that there different options under "fake report to tracker systems":

Safe fake upload
To avoid overfaking. Your reported upload won't be higher than the torrent's size multiplied by A, A being the number you set.

Download reduction
Reduces your download based on the set %. Although based on user feedback it seems to work (at least on Waffles), I don't recommend using it.

No reporting (not recommended either)

show you as a leech: doesn't report your upload or download and shows you as 0% done
show you as a seed: doesn't report your upload or download and shows you as 100% done
custom: doesn't report your upload or download and shows you as X% done (X being the number you set, between 1 and 99)
auto: doesn't report your upload or download and shows your real finished %.

Ratio mode (not recommended)
You have to tell the mod you want to have a ratio between the two values, and it'll do the rest for you. But it could end up faking at 10mB/s to reach it!

intelligent mode: brakes the speed down directly proportionally to your finished %
"when in seeding list...": uses your real upload when finished

Speed mode++ (the best option :wink:)

"start fake upload when...": starts faking when you have the % of the torrent you set
intelligent mode: reduces the initial speed and increases it gradually directly proportionally to your finished %
"add your real uploaded...": self explanatory. But it could make you overfake
"show you as a seeder...": self explanatory. Useful for fake preseeding (http://www.sb-innovation.de/60531-post463.html).
"use the swarm's average speed...": uses the swarm's avg. speed as the lower bound for your fake upload speed. Not recommended since in big swarms it can "push" your speeds to the maximum all the time.
"stop faking when the following ratio is reached": drops the fake upload speed to 0kbs when your fake ratio is between the two values.
Speed: your fake speed! :biggrin: It'll fluctuate between those two values. For example, if I set them to 100 and 200, my fake speed will go from 100 to 200kbs.

Upload multiplier
Multiplies your real upload by a number between the two set values. Useful if you get to upload at higher-level trackers.

For What.cd I recommend the following settings:
Don't enable the "don't send completed flag" option: What doesn't care about Hit & Runs, but if you tick it, finished torrents won't be shown in your snatchlist.
Speed mode++
Fake speed of up to 100kbs on well-leeched torrents, otherwise use 10-30kbs.

You can use "show as seeder" on the Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur and DCP/Minutemen packs.

For Waffles I recommend the following settings:
Don't enable the "don't send completed flag" option: Waffles will show torrents as "finished: 100%, completed: no" if you do, which is suspicious.
Speed mode++
Fake speeds of 5-15kbs

You can use "show as seeder" and <30kbs speeds on the Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur and DCP/Minutemen packs.

Best regards and sorry for the long post. :tongue:

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 20:33
@Anon
i have leeched more than 100 gb's from what.cd with no report and dont send completed flags and no seeding+stop the torrent option
and i am still there...:redface:

anon
11.04.09, 20:36
Good to know that. :top:

I just didn't recommend No Report because it can be risky to use. Same goes for "don't send completed flag"; What doesn't care about Hit & Runs, but if an admin looks at your profile it's suspicious that you've downloaded a lot but not snatched anything.

Terminator
11.04.09, 20:57
hey Anon thanks for the post here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=5801&page=16#post82805

will do you favour to post a screenshot of these settings too.(for what and waffles)
That will be great.

anon
11.04.09, 21:10
will do you fever to post a screenshot of these settings too.(for what and waffles)

What.cd - normal torrents:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8130/whatcdnotwellleeched.gif

What.cd - well-leeched torrents:
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/884/whatcdwellleeched.gif

Waffles - normal torrents:
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/96/wafflesnormal.gif

Waffles - packs:
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9929/wafflespacks.gif

Tinkle
11.04.09, 21:59
nice setting there
just a word never tick the dont send complete flag in waffles or what its very risky

anon
11.04.09, 22:01
You're right. I stated that in my other post...

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 22:11
no report+dont send completed flag+remove the torrent from seeding list(+ stop the torrent)
Combined setting
yes anon - never use dont send completed flag option with other options

Tinkle
13.04.09, 04:34
one thing is if at waffles u r connectivity to peers aint happening i would suggest go for mratio temporarily and make your ratio back to 1 helps u a lot

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 10:08
i have tested Mratio at waffles with a speed b/w 50 - 100 KB/s

VAMPIRE
13.04.09, 21:17
I have used Mratio with speed 400kb/s