PDA

View Full Version : HDbits account

kupapiachu
21.09.08, 16:22
I'm new here, so... hello to everyone :)

I need a HDBits account.
I have good offer for it... drop me a pm and state what you want in exchange.
Cheers.

ps. I don't know how this forum works exactly... can we use a middleman? or some other method of protection maybe?
If yes... that would be great :)

EDIT:

I have three different offers.

First:
I will trade two of these sites (you choose) for one hdbits account:
thedvdclub (inv)
bitmetv (inv)
Music-Vid (acc)
BlackCats (acc)
waffles (acc)
PT (acc)
TehConnection (acc)
x264.eu (acc)
TorrentLeech (acc)
TorrentBytes (acc)

Second:
I will trade one ScT account for one hdbits account.

Third:
I will give you one of the sites listed in first offer... plus I'll get you an invite for hdbits.org in exchange for one hdbits account.

shoulder
21.09.08, 16:24
Yes, we provide using a middleman. :wink:

BTW, you need 5 posts to write PMs.

kupapiachu
21.09.08, 16:52
Thanks for info :)
1 person already pm'd me... and I don't want to spam...
Can we communicate through email?
If yes... please send me a pm including your email address.

Manas
21.09.08, 17:13
No you can't. The pm limit is there for a reason. If you want to be part of this community stick to the rules.

It can't be too hard to write 5 posts can it? :wink:

kupapiachu
21.09.08, 17:24
Well... you're right... I'm writing my 3rd post already :)
To person who pm'd me... I need an older account than yours... sorry.

Manas
21.09.08, 18:11
What's your offer if I may ask?

kupapiachu
21.09.08, 18:42
Sure... but I put this that way...
I have two offers...

First:
I will trade two of these sites (you choose) for one hdbits account:
thedvdclub (inv)
bitmetv (inv)
Music-Vid (acc)
BlackCats (acc)
waffles (acc)
PT (acc)
TehConnection (acc)
x264.eu (acc)
TorrentLeech (acc)
TorrentBytes (acc)

Second:
I will trade one account on a pretty good tracker, but I won't reveal this tracker name, because i'ts not actually my account... my friend owns it (he offered to trade it for me)... so it's necessity.
If you need it and request it... you'll get it ;)

hdbits account can't be fresh though... :(

Aurion
22.09.08, 22:31
Well,nice offer you got there but aside from TL,x264.BCG & BitmeTV....I guess you need to offer more than that (like ScL/ScT/PtN...etc) for HDBits.org or is it .ro ?? :tongue:

Anyway,good luck there,if you need any help pm any VIP/Elite user

kupapiachu
22.09.08, 23:53
It's about .org of course :)
And I do realize that some of these trackers from my offer aren't "good enough", but... different people - different needs.
I would trade even a lvl10 tracker (if I had it) for hdbits, you know :P
...(like ScL/ScT/PtN...etc)...
Have one of those, but you need to guess which one :P

ps. Thanks for offering help :)

Manas
23.09.08, 11:10
It's PTN isn't it? :biggrin:

Anyway, what I don't understand is that you know that your offer is not good enough and you still bother asking for an invite...

I mean even generous people won't invite complete strangers will they? So what I advise you to do is to get active in the forum make some friends and then ask again for an invite. That might boost your chances

kupapiachu
23.09.08, 13:35
It's not PTN :P But ok... I will tell you... it's ScT :)
And unfortunately... I don't have that much time to make new online friends... :(
I think that my offer could be good enough for some... it all depends on your needs.
As I said before... uk-t in exchange for hdbits doesn't sound like a good deal... but I'd go for it.
And lastly... I need an account... invite isn't an option for me :(
Actually... I think I have a third offer... first post updated :)

Options
23.09.08, 15:16
your offers are great IMO. I am interested to have ScT invite/acc or PT invite/acc..it does need to be acc.. I just wanna join those trackers..
but unfortunately, I dont have HDBits.org acc.
do u want any other?

kupapiachu
23.09.08, 15:24
No other... just interested in hdbits. Sorry.

Aurion
23.09.08, 17:24
It's not PTN :P But ok... I will tell you... it's ScT :)
And unfortunately... I don't have that much time to make new online friends... :(
I think that my offer could be good enough for some... it all depends on your needs.

Well,why not ? I mean posting your daily 5 posts would get your very active here,and more important members will notice your activity & tho offer some help...

As I said before... uk-t in exchange for hdbits doesn't sound like a good deal... but I'd go for it.

LOL what a dum who offer UK-T for HDBits.org ?? I don't think he deserves to be in UK-T at the first place...

And lastly... I need an account... invite isn't an option for me :(
Actually... I think I have a third offer... first post updated :)

I guess buffering a fresh new made account (invite ) won't take that time,a couple of weeks tho or less maybe...

Anyway good luck with your deal

kupapiachu
23.09.08, 18:41
Well,why not ? I mean posting your daily 5 posts would get your very active here,and more important members will notice your activity & tho offer some help...Hmmm... actually... you're probably right ;)
This forum seems to me the friendliest of all other invite-trade forums I've been to anyway :biggrin:, so I'll try that :)

LOL what a dum who offer UK-T for HDBits.org ?? I don't think he deserves to be in UK-T at the first place...Well...ok. You may be right here as well. I don't have access to this site, so I don't know what I would do...
My point was... I can offer a lot for hdbits.
But wait a second... are you calling me dum? :P

I guess buffering a fresh new made account (invite ) won't take that time,a couple of weeks tho or less maybe...
The thing is... I don't need buffer...

Anyway good luck with your deal
Thanks.

CindyVer
23.09.08, 19:32
LOL what a dum who offer UK-T for HDBits.org ?? I don't think he deserves to be in UK-T at the first place...

That's just plain and simple 'level-thinking'.

UK-T is just difficult to get into ... that doesn't mean it is extremely good. Foor a lot of people hdbits is much better than UK-T. It just depends on your personal opinion.

Aurion
24.09.08, 21:22
Personal opinion ? heh,yeah,whatever,you maybe a bit right,afterall,it's now about the desire & need to get into those rare/hard to get in trackers,that's what all matters for most of the users now.....anyway,never been into both of them yet,but looking to get into HDBits first soon :top: