PDA

View Full Version : DirectX 10 NCT Release 2 for Windows XP

Butcho
18.09.08, 21:19
Features:

DirectX 10 NCT 2 - this is a new patch to increase the compatibility of new games and programs with Windows XP and achieve noticeable increase in speed and quality graphics in games. The same patch corrects mistakes with the launch of games requiring files with DirectX 9.0 and earlier versions. Also, if graphics card with support for DX10 makes those options available, the next-generation games, which before the installation of these libraries were not available. In this version the number of libraries increased twice that finally allowed to reach full DirectX 10 for Windows XP.

Download

(http://download23.mediafire.com/hyfuiwnldddg/z4jzdmyjmjj/DirectX_10_NCT_Release_2.rar)

anon
18.09.08, 21:19
In this version the number of libraries increased twice that finally allowed to reach full DirectX 10 for Windows XP...

Full DX10 support for XP? That sounds good, and would explain why the release is a NCT and not RC. I have installed different versions of "DirectX 10 for XP" in the past, but didn't notice a big difference in D3D application performance, and decided it wasn't worth having to live with hacked DLLs, so I always ended up removing them.
Now it's not a Release Candidate anymore I may give it a go again. :top:

vDD+wR
24.09.08, 21:10
DirectX 10 NCT 2
That sounds good, and would explain why the release is a NCT and not RC

what does the NCT mean? is that kind of a step between the RC and the FINAL?
thanks for enlightening me! :biggrin:

greetz

anon
24.09.08, 22:06
NCT = not completely tested :redface:
And for me it sounded better than RC. :biggrin:

@Butcho: you forgot the password :biggrin:

www.dlisland.ir

vDD+wR
25.09.08, 20:56
yeah, thx for your reply! there isn't a day where you can't learn something! :top:

Butcho
25.09.08, 21:31
thx for the info anon.
I'll re-upload the file without pass...

anon
25.09.08, 22:35
there isn't a day where you can't learn something! :top:

I think the same, we learn something new every day :smile:

@Butcho: np :smile:

oriada
26.09.08, 10:14
when for vista?

anon
26.09.08, 14:15
Vista is already compatible with the official DX10 as far as I know.