PDA

View Full Version : STMusic/IPTorrents/bitGAMER invitations for free

miracar91
15.09.08, 10:55
I have some invitations to give, for FREE.

STMusic 10 invites
(Archived,Acoustic,Alternative,Ambien,Audiobooks,B ass,Beat,Blues,Classical,Club,Country,Dance,Drum & Bass,Electronic,Folk,Gothic,Hardcore,Hip-Hop,House,Indie,Industrial,Instrumental,Jazz,Lo-Fi,Metal,Pop,Psychedelic,
Punk,R&B,Rap,Reggae,Rock,Ska,Soul,Soundtrack,Techno,Tranc e,Unsorted/Misc,Videos|DVD-R, Videos|XviD.)

IPTorrents 3 invites
( Anime,Appz/misc,Books - Mags,Games / Mixed,Games/Nintendo DS,Games/PC ISO,Games/PC Rips,
Games/PS2,Games/PSP,Games/Wii,Games/XBOX,Games/XBOX360,Kids,Mobile,Movies/DVD-R,Movies/HD-XviD, Movies/Non-English,Movies/XviD,Music > Vide,Pics/Wallpapers,Sports,TV > Episodes,x264,XXX.)

bitGAMER 3 invites
( Burning/Ripping Tools,Movies/TV/Video,Music : OST,Music : Other,Adult Games,Guides,Linux,Mac - OS X,Microsoft - Xbox,Microsoft - Xbox 360,Nintendo - DS,Nintendo - Gameboy Advance,Nintendo - Gamecube,Nintendo - Wii,PC - Windows,Sony - Playstation 2,Sony - Playstation 3,Sony - Playstation Portable.)

Condition : send me an P.M. with 2 ratio proof and keep a good ratio.
Very important - Don't cheat!!!!

miracar91
15.09.08, 17:24
i want iptorrent invite...
my ratio proofs

Send me an P.M. with your mail.

Invite send.
Enjoy!!!!

SealLion
16.09.08, 01:31
.....Very important - Don't cheat!!!!

Er... 'Scuze me, but I think you in the wrong forum.

are you aware this is a cheater's den here??

CindyVer
16.09.08, 07:39

I was thinking the exact same thing :biggrin:

miracar91
16.09.08, 09:18

I was thinking the exact same thing :biggrin:

It is not a direct accusation it is a warning that is part of the tracking rules
for which I offer those invitations.
I've already offered invitations and part of them received disable for faked ratio.
Of course those were the persons you had least expected to do this thing.
This is the only reason for making the warning "don't cheat".

SealLion
17.09.08, 02:29
....it is a warning that is part of the tracking rules
for which I offer those invitations.

Er....'Scuze me, just about every kind of tracker thats out there makes these ridiculous warnings,....like, ....all the time :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:......

And....well...we just ignore them.

I mean, this is a cheaters den, yes??....aren't you here for a reason??...like,...er,....to cheat???:eek13:

Most likely your invitees will ignore that same warning too. I mean...those trackers you've got listed above are easily cheatable.

Er...would it be best to offer your kindly given invites at a torrent invitation forum instead and then post the 'not to cheat' warning??:eek13:

Nevertheless. I'll stop spamming your thread. No offense made, I hope.

anon
17.09.08, 18:05
@miracar91: SealLion is right about this being a place where most people will attempt to cheat if they trade or receive an invite to any tracker. And that of course they'll do it regardless of the tracker's rules... - but this isn't a post about the ethics of cheating your ratio anyway.

If you have good intentions and really don't want the people you'll give invites to to cheat at those trackers, you're better off at posting this giveaway at forums specifically destined to trade/give invites, and not here.
If by "don't cheat" you meant "cheat wisely"/"don't do things like faking 1TB"/etc..., please make that clear.

I know it's sad to give someone you thought wasn't a cheater an invite and see him banned (and maybe you, too), but that's what's most likely to happen again if you give them away here.

No offense, man...

taliban
17.09.08, 18:50
me to i have iptorrents invitations. if somebody need just pm me your e-mail.

miracar91
17.09.08, 22:00
Please close thread, because I canceled the offer.