╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

v1.7
-add server rotation all 20 minutes [swichtable]*
-add uploadslotcontrol [connection preferences]
-add "drop ranking QR > 2500" buttons [transferwindow | downloadlist]
-add "drop NNS/FQ/TM sources" buttons [transferwindow | downloadlist]
-add "push client" button (Waitingqueue)
-add download in color[switchable]*
-show Total/ED2K/KAD/XS source statistics [transferwindow]
-show NNS/FQ/TM source statistics [transferwindow]
-show full client version [transferwindow]
-changed sidebanner (thx Manas)
-some other code changes
-updated code to 0.49b

v1.6
-upload only to friends [switchable] * ***
-disable [XS] send [switchable] *
-add "load/save sources" button [transferwindow | downloadlist]
-add "ask after new sources" button [transferwindow | downloadlist]
-add "Update" menue for ipfilter and ip2country (options)
-add ip2country (fix coded)
-add sidebannder [options]
-show cpu/mem/server [transferwindow]
-show splash on exit (fix coded)
-fixed tool button [maincontrollbar]
-changed fake rank code
-some other code changes...

v1.51
-emulate other clientsoftware (switchable) *
-don't send complete file status (switchable)*
-fake rank (switchable)*
-block spammers (switchable)*
-auto reload shared files if download is complete (fix coded)
-no upload (switchable)*
-no share any files (switchable)*
-no share the incoming folder (switchable)*
-don't send filelist to server (switchable)*
-don't publish filelist in KAD (switchable)*
-add no ratio (fix coded)
-add unlimited search results (fix coded)
-reask client for download (downloadqueue)
-kick all peers button (Uploadqueue)**
-kick & bann buttons (Uploadqueue | Downloadqueue | Waitingqueue)
-clear banlist buttons (Uploadqueue | Downloadqueue | Waitingqueue)
-queuezise changing [0-10000] (advanced Options)
-add SBI Menue (Settings)
-add forum link button (maincontrollbar)
-add new splashscreen [thx Manas]
-updated code to emule 0.49a

* you must restart emule that settings take effect...
** you must mark one client that this function works...
*** you must deactivate no share and no upload that this function works...

Erklärung: / Explanation:

upload only to friends
Es gelangen nur Clients in eure Uploadwarteschlange die ihr davor zum Freund gemacht habt.
Only Clients that you made to your friend can come in your Uploadqueue

disable [XS] send
Ihr gebt eure Quellen nicht an andere Clients weiter.
you don´t give your sources to other clients

load/save sources
Mit dieser Funktion könnt ihr eure Quellen Speichern und Laden.
you can load/save your sources with that function

ask after new sources
Ihr könnt jederzeit für ein File den Server, Kademilla und die anderen Clients nach neuen Quellen fragen.
you can ask the Server, Kademilla and the other clients anytime for new sources for a file

ip2country
Es werden dieFlaggen der jeweiligen Herkunftsländer bei den Clients und den Servern angezeigt.
flags of the country of origin will be shown on the clients and the server

emulate other clientsoftware
Ihr emuliert ander Client Software wie z.B. edonkey, Shareaza usw. falls sich ein solcher Client zu euch verbindet, da sich diese Programme untereinander bevorzugen.
you emulate an other client software for example edonkey, Shareaza, and so on...
if such a client connects to you, the programs will prefer each other

don't send complete file status
Es wird kein Fertiggestellt Status gesendet wenn ihr ein File komplett habt.
if you have a file completed, there will be send no completed status

fake rank
Ihr sendet einen gefälschten Warteschlangen Rank zu anderen Usern, da manche Mods diesen berücksichtigen.
you send a faked queue rank to the other users, because some mods consider the rank

block spammers
Clients die uns Spam Nachrichten schicken werden geblockt.
clients sending spam will be blocked

no upload
Andere Clients können von euch nichts laden.
other clients can´t download from you

no share any files
Alle Dateien werden versteckt auch die ihr gerade ladet. Dadurch kann es zu schlechteren Speed Ergebnissen kommen.
all files will be hidden even the one your just downloading. but this funktion could slower your down speed

no share the incoming folder
Euer Incoming Ordner wird nicht im Netz Freigegeben. Dadurch werden nur Files veröffentlicht die ihr gerade Ladet oder manuel frei gegeben habt.
your incoming folder will not be shared in the network. so just files that you are currently leeching or you decontrolled will be shown public

autoreload shared files
Die Liste der Freigegebenen Dateien wird neu geladen wenn ein Download beendet ist. Die Funktion wird für "no share the incoming folder" benötigt.
the list of your shared files will be reloaded if a download has finished. this function is needed for the function "no share the incoming folder"

don't send filelist to server
Eure Dateiliste wird nicht an die Server gesendet. Somit taucht ihr nicht bei den Suchergebnissen auf.
your filelist won´t be send to the server. so you will not be shown in the search results

don't publish filelist in KAD
Eure Dateiliste wird nicht in Kademilla veröffentlicht. Dadurch kann es zu weniger KAD Verbindungen kommen.
your filelist will not be shared in Kademilla. but it is possible that you have less KAD-connections

no ratio
Ihr könnt den Upload begrenzen wie ihr wollt. Euer Download wird dadurch nicht beeinträchtigt.
you can limit your upload like you want, your download is not affected by that.

unlimited search results
Die Anzahl der Treffer bei der Suchfunktion wird nicht begrenzt.
the number of searchresults is unlimited

reask client for download
Ihr könnt einzelne Clients nach Download fragen. Aber benutz denn Button nicht öfter hinter einander da ihr sonst gebannt werdet.
you can ask individual clients for download, but you will be banned if you use this button to often in a row

kick all peers
Damit leert ihr alle Uploadslots.
you can "clean" all your uploadslots with that

kick & bann
Ihr könnt einzelne Clients aus denn Warteschlangen entfernen bzw bannen.
you can kick & ban other clients from the queues

clear banlist
Damit leert ihr eure Bannliste.
you can clean your banlist with that

queuezise changing
Die Warteschlangen Grösse kann beliebig verändert werden.
the size of the queue can be change like you want with that

server rotation
ihr verbindet euch nach 20 Minuten zum nächsten Server in der Liste.
makes you connect to the next server in the list every 20 mins

upload slot control
dadurch könnt ihr Regeln wie viele Leute gleichzeitig von euch was laden dürfen.
controls how many people you can upload to at the same time

drop ranking QR > 2500
dadurch entfernt ihr alle Clients aus den einzelnen Downloads die einen Rank über 2500 haben.
removes sources whose queue rank is higher than 2500 from your downloads

drop NNS/FQ/TM sources
damit könnt ihr clients die nur nicht benötigte Teile, die eine volle Warteschlange haben oder zu viele Verbindungen entfernen.
removes nns (non needed source), full queue and tm (too many connections) sources from your downloads

push client
ihr könnt clients aus der Warteschlange manuell einen Uploadslot zuteilen.
throws clients in your upload queue

downloads in color
Dateien die gerade geladen werden grün gerfärbt.
colors your downloads green

Total/ED2K/KAD/XS source statistics
euch wird angezeigt mit wie viele Quellen ihr verbunden seit.
shows you the source total and how many of them have been received through ed2k, kad or xs

NNS/FQ/TM source statistics
dadurch könnt ihr erkennen ob ihr im Moment mit überflüssigen Quellen verbunden seit
shows you how many of your downloads' sources aren't needed or in "full queue" or "too many connections" status

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi-leecher

Granatapfel
14.09.08, 03:21
Hallo Butcho, danke für die neue Version, die funzt mal wieder ganz gut!

Der Bug mit der extra Symbolleiste, die sich verschiebt, ist in Wirklichkeit nicht "gefixt", bei mir in Vista zumindest ist es aber erträglicher als mit der Vorversion.

Übrigens hatt ich Probleme mit der standardmäßig eingetragenen Adresse für die automatische Aktualisierung des IP-Filters....war bei der Vorversion nicht, vllt ist es auch grad nur ein vorübergehendes Problem bei der Adresse....hab daher http://ipfilter.futuremods.eu/ als Adresse eingetippt und das funktioniert einwandfrei und auch zügig.

Grüße

Butcho
14.09.08, 08:18
Kannst du mir einen Screen schicken was genau passiert, denn unter xp hatten ich keine Probleme mehr.

Zumpel
14.09.08, 11:03
bei mir tut der no-upload irgendwie nicht. er lädt trotzdem hoch.

yoco
14.09.08, 11:27
Thank you for new version. Have a question. Can I just copy the files over old ones?

umeK
14.09.08, 11:39

Hast du den 0Upload vielleicht erst im laufenden Betrieb angemacht??
Wenn ja,dann musst du erst emule neustarten bevor er wirksam wird...steht glaub ich auch so im changelog als hinweis.

Zumpel
14.09.08, 12:33
ja klar.Habe ich.(neugestartet)

Granatapfel
14.09.08, 12:34
Das ist ein Screenshot nach dem Maximieren:

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/903l45w/thumb/bug_max.png (http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/903l45w/bug_max.png)

Dies beim Resizen:

http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/wnmxiygr/thumb/bug_res.png (http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/wnmxiygr/bug_res.png)

Wenn ich auf geteiltes Fenster drücke und dann wieder auf Downloads oder ein anderes Button drücke und ich lasse das Fenster so ohne es zu maximieren oder resizen, fliegt die Symbolleiste nicht weg.

Codeman
14.09.08, 12:34
danke für den neuen mod, werd ihn mal ausprobieren:).

Granatapfel
14.09.08, 12:38

Ja 0.1 bis 0.9 oder etwas mehr uploadet der bei mir und bei jedem anderen auch, wenn no upload und no share aber eingestellt ist sind das keine Dateien sondern irgendwelche Informationen wie Quellen, die eMule uploaded, wenn ich mich nicht irre. Oder stehen da Dateien um Upload Fenster, die tatsächlich jemand von dir zieht?

Butcho
14.09.08, 16:26
Die No Upload Funktion funktioniert. Ich habe es noch mal mit ohne no share versucht und obwohl die Warteschlange voll ist bekommt keiner was.
Jetzt bleibt nur noch das Vista Icon Problem.
Wann bekommst du denn immer diesen Fehler wenn du emule neu startest oder sofort wenn du die Fenster grösse änderst?

Granatapfel
14.09.08, 17:32
Nur wenn ich maximiere oder die Größe ändere, damit das dann auhört muss ich das Fenster teilen und dann kann ich wieder nur Downloads mir anzeigen lassen ohne Probs.

Tekrader
14.09.08, 19:27
Hi,
thank you for the update and for adding server rotation.:smile:

The 1.6 version did not exhibit any problems for me.

I am going to test this one thoroughly as well.

Regards

Edit: The .rar file says 49A and "-add server rotation all 20 minutes [swichable]" is missing a "T". Just cosmetic, not really important.

anon
14.09.08, 20:25
Thank you for new version. Have a question. Can I just copy the files over old ones?

Do you mean the files inside the "Temp" folder (partial downloads), or your settings inside the "config" folder?
Temporary files are always OK to carry over to other mods :top:
I'm using the same preferences.ini from v1.6 with this new release and have no problems with it.

@Granatapfel: that's bad man, Butcho worked really hard to fix the "minimize bug" and you still have it :frown:

@both Zumpel & Granatapfel: yes, this sometimes happens to me too. For example right now it says "Up: 0.1 | Down: 4.2", even though I have no-upload enabled and therefore my queue and current uploads lists are completely empty.
My guess is that some of the protocol traffic also makes it in the "normal" counter... just enabled the "show overhead bandwidth" option, and:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5480/overheadkl7.gif
Anyway it's not really an issue :biggrin:

@Tekrader: yes, server rotation was a very expected feature :biggrin:
And it works perfectly :wink::

14/09/2008 14:26: Connecting to ....
14/09/2008 14:26: Connected to ..., sending login request
14/09/2008 14:26: Connection established on: ...
14/09/2008 14:26: New client ID is 411**

14/09/2008 14:46: Connecting to ....
14/09/2008 14:46: Connected to ...., sending login request
14/09/2008 14:46: Connection established on: ....
14/09/2008 14:46: New client ID is 16432**

14/09/2008 15:06: Connecting to ....
14/09/2008 15:06: Connected to ..., sending login request
14/09/2008 15:06: Connection established on: ....
14/09/2008 15:06: New client ID is 431**

Zumpel
14.09.08, 21:54
Ich hatte die letzte Version installiert. Dort hat es geklappt. Dass immer etwas Bandbreite für Overhead draufgeht ist mir klar.
Es tauchen bei mir tatsächlich unten Dateien auf die an bestimmte Personen mit bestimmter Geschwindigkeit hochgeladen werden.
In der Upload gesamtbandbreite steht weiterhin 0.1 KB/s und ähnliches, bei den Dateien geht stehen aber die üblichen Geschwindigkeiten.
Werde morgen nochmal versucehn mit einer Blanko config zu starten. Evtl kommt er nicht damit klar, dass ich die Dateien über die alten kopiert habe...

rom08
14.09.08, 21:58
No bug seems to work perfect for me.i will make feedbacks later

anon
14.09.08, 22:00
Werde morgen nochmal versucehn mit einer Blanko config zu starten. Evtl kommt er nicht damit klar, dass ich die Dateien über die alten kopiert habe...

That's a good idea, a clean install always helps. :smile:
You can also try disabling USS (upload speed sense) and using a fresh node list (http://www.nodes-dat.com/).

xixifrank
15.09.08, 03:22
i've a question.

disable [XS] send

i dont know what it means,Butcho's explanation is "you don´t give your sources to other clients"

that equals to no upload???

so should i switch it on or off?? affect what??

Tornado
15.09.08, 09:11
Mod läuft auf XP SP2 ohne probleme und stabil, alle einstellungen funzen einwandfrei :wink:

Mfg Tornado

pieler11
15.09.08, 10:40
VIELEN DANK für diesen Klasse Mod. Der ist zwar im Download etwas langsamer als andere, aber dafür ist man damit "relativ" sicher.

rom08
15.09.08, 12:58
At xixifrank
The sources in emule are like the peers for torrents.Other client ask you for your list of sources(peers) every x min to increase the connections and so to be in their upload queue.Disabling XS send prevent them to access your source list.:tongue:
just a question what is the SBI mod reask time?

xixifrank
15.09.08, 13:21
At xixifrank
The sources in emule are like the peers for torrents.Other client ask you for your list of sources(peers) every x min to increase the connections and so to be in their upload queue.Disabling XS send prevent them to access your source list.:tongue:
just a question what is the SBI mod reask time?

so...disable XS send will affect my community and download??? :confused2:

Rantanplan0567
15.09.08, 13:57
Hallo Butcho, wirst du evtl. eine Community in der nächsten Version einbauen? z.B. die von Tronyx?
Gruß Rantanplan

xixifrank
15.09.08, 14:30
another question, how can i modify the color in download and make the download file bold???

GoRdiE
15.09.08, 14:53
At xixifrank
The sources in emule are like the peers for torrents.Other client ask you for your list of sources(peers) every x min to increase the connections and so to be in their upload queue.Disabling XS send prevent them to access your source list.

Then, why is it better to enable it?

Could be a reason to ban you as a MOD Leecher?

Tr0nYx
15.09.08, 14:59
Hallo Butcho, wirst du evtl. eine Community in der nächsten Version einbauen? z.B. die von Tronyx?
Gruß Rantanplan
Ist eigentlich ne recht intressante Frage;) problem wird nur sein dass da die sharelevels drin sind;)

Butcho
15.09.08, 15:31
job deshalb habe ich auch noch nicht gefragt. Wenn müste es man steuern das NoShare deaktiviert wird wenn die Community aktiv ist, sonst würde der Mod die Com kaputt machen...

@rom08
srv: 10 minutes [original: 15 mins]
udpsrv: 20 minutes [original: 30 mins]
file: 20 minutes [orginal: 29 mins]
client: 30 minutes [original: 40 mins]
kad: 45 minutes [original: 1 hour]
but i'll insert a menue in my next version where you can change the reasktimes for yourself.
I hope i can handle it but i think it should be no problem...

Tr0nYx
15.09.08, 15:33
job deshalb habe ich auch noch nicht gefragt. Wenn müste es man steuern das NoShare deaktiviert wird wenn die Community aktiv ist, sonst würde der Mod die Com kaputt machen...

umek hat da schöne sharelevels gemacht mit der man zur comm sharen kann auch mit no share;) musst ihn halt mal fragen, aber der umek is eigentlich ein ganz lieber*gg*

Butcho
15.09.08, 15:42
Echt da hat er bestimmt ganz schön was basteln müssen, denn normal kann man an den entsprechenden Stellen nicht nach clients sotieren.
Ich schreibe ihn bei gelegenheit mal bei euch auf dem board an, dort erwischt man ihn bestimmt eher. Das ganze wäre bestimmt interessant obwohl ich befürchte das die meisten SBI Mod User das Teil eh nur ohne Share laufen lassen.

Tr0nYx
15.09.08, 15:50
kannst dir ja ma kurz den ecb mod anschaun hab da auch die sharelevels drin, ganz schön basteln is gut, eigentlich isses gar net so schwer hatse auch ma angefangen nur am dann ein quellen problem, musst nur wissen wo die info geschcikt wird, dass man die file hat;)

cDDDe
15.09.08, 17:41
Additions interesting in this version 1.7, version 1.6 was good for me, I will test this, 1.7. If find a problem, I put here.

anon
15.09.08, 21:14
@pieler11: connect to the right servers and nodes with all the security options enabled, and you won't be "relatively" secure, but very secure. :wink:
Of course you have to give back some upload to the network to avoid hurting it. :wink: I recommend the ZZ-R mod (or maybe Xtreme) for this.

disable [XS] send
that equals to no upload???

so should i switch it on or off?? affect what??

so...disable XS send will affect my community and download??? :confused2:

Then, why is it better to enable it?

Could be a reason to ban you as a MOD Leecher?

It disables telling other clients about the sources you know about.

Disabling it would add a small layer of security, but mods with DLP or Argos can detect you as a XS-exploiter, and ban you or reduce your score.
So in a normal situation it's better to leave it unticked, to avoid being detected by other clients.

another question, how can i modify the color in download and make the download file bold???

You can color downloads green (no other colors available ATM) by ticking the "change downloadcolor" option at the SBI settings.
To show active downloads bold: close eMule, open your preferences.ini file (inside the config folder in eMule's directory), and enter the line

ShowActiveDownloadsBold=1
between the first other lines. Save the file, and restart eMule.

And good to see there are plans to introduce ECB's community in this mod :top:

rom08
15.09.08, 22:03
Hello thanks for answer Butcho
I don't agree with you anon.
I'm not for introducing community in SBI.
The problem is that in community mod no up isn't working for community client.
Personnaly if you do so the only real no up mod will be Rapcom.
Everyone was firing on applejuice because of his community but it seem that every leecher mod need to have community now!!!!What for??? I don't see the advantages of community features.
Butcho you said you want to make the mod the most secure one.I think it can't be true with community features.Look at XDP mod now community clients can see your files and download from you because share levels have no effect on them.As you know with Seba everyone can use nearly every community mod and access to our files.It's not the safest thing
Personnaly I don't want your mod to be part of a community except if we can be sure that we can treat community client as any other one.
I don't want SBI mod to become like XDP (no offence umek appart community your mod is incredible)
:mad2::mad2:

Another design thing
Isn't possible to make a tuto or a scrolling menu for SBi features because it is taking nearly half the page

anon
15.09.08, 22:49
Hello thanks for answer Butcho
I don't agree with you anon.
I'm not for introducing community in SBI.
The problem is that in community mod no up isn't working for community client.
Personnaly if you do so the only real no up mod will be Rapcom.

There could be an option to disable community, or versions with and without it could be released simultaneously.

Everyone was firing on applejuice because of his community but it seem that every leecher mod need to have community now!!!!What for??? I don't see the advantages of community features.

Download faster and be preferred by and for other community clients? When the community itself is very big - and you meet the necessary requisites for joining it, like having xx credits in AJ, etc. - these advantages become more obvious over using "normal" eMule mods.
It also allows you to implement security features and other improvements that need to somehow be "known" about by a remote client, like traffic encryption (nice for those that can't pay for a VPN service or it leaves them NATed).
Just look at secure identification, which may very well be somehow considered a community feature - it needs to be acknowledged by the other side, and isn't compatible with clients that don't implement it -, but is now present in the official codebase, so that pretty much every mod in existence has it and there's no eMule now that doesn't "know" about it.

Butcho you said you want to make the mod the most secure one.I think it can't be true with community features.Look at XDP mod now community clients can see your files and download from you because share levels have no effect on them.As you know with Seba everyone can use nearly every community mod and access to our files.It's not the safest thing
Personnaly I don't want your mod to be part of a community except if we can be sure that we can treat community client as any other one.
I don't want SBI mod to become like XDP (no offence umek appart community your mod is incredible)
:mad2::mad2:

Does XDP even have community features? As far as I know only the "ECB Edition" of the mods does. The version available in our board is in the "bad leecher mods" section (and not "community & leecher mods"), and I can't find any mention of such features neither in its changelog nor interface...
But please correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Another design thing
Isn't possible to make a tuto or a scrolling menu for SBi features because it is taking nearly half the page

Edited: your 2 posts have been merged into one.

Perhaps it could be placed between a SPOILER tag...

rom08
16.09.08, 04:07
XDP as now european community features

[/CODE]eMule 0.49b -XdP- EdiTioN v3.0 beta1

Changelog:

merged to eMule 0.49b (umeK)
ADDED : European Community (Nightsky10/TronYx)
ADDED : QR Booster (umeK)
REMOVED : Share Level (umeK)
REMOVED : Fix Connection Collosion (nonsense since 49b)
REMOVED : Boost Credits (umeK)
FIXED : some little Fixes (umeK)
CHANGED : little changes @ Upload Management code (umeK)
CHANGED : changes on TreeControl style (umeK)
CHANGED : exclude Comm Members from Upmana,UpKick,AntiLeech etc...
many other things...

eMule 0.49b -XdP- v3.0b2

Changelog:

FIXED : a Bug @ Community code (umeK)
eMule 0.49b -XdP- EdiTioN v3.0b6

Changelog:

FIXED : a bug on ModVersion System (umek)
FIXED : a Problem with Sourcefinding (umek)
FIXED : problems with community from b4 (umek)
ADDED : Community KicK (umek)
CHANGED : Upload Management [Block feature now in [mb],removed few useless code] (umek)
OPTIMIZED : own Share Level's (umek)
UPDATE : Anti-Leecher System (umek)
UPDATE : Community Version to v2 (TronYx/Nightsyk10)
UPDATE : Drop System (umek)
cleaned some Stuff,update + fixed some other things...[/CODE]

little sitation from umek:
if you have "share only partfiles",youre Incoming are only shared for community and friends...
if you have "share nothing",youre Incoming and temp are only shared for community and friends...

No problem for the edit and ok if tere is an option to disable community like off+ because now in XDP no way to do that
For the spoiler tag I think it's good
For the XDP changelog I copy and paste from another board without Umek permission but as far as that it can be find in Seba's site I think it is not a secret anymore.:biggrin:

Tr0nYx
16.09.08, 08:53
why do you care about what could happen when seba14 uses one of the community mods?

Everyone was firing on applejuice because of his community but it seem that every leecher mod need to have community now!!!!

i had this community(european community) in my older mods, if you know the brennesel mods(the source looks a little bit similar to dazzle^^) they have those european community too, but i´ve changed many things, so the kernel of this comunity is nearly 4 years old, i only made it undetectable and cleaned it a little bit up;)

rom08
16.09.08, 12:43
Hello tronyx glad to speak with you.
My point is that I don't want anybody to see what I'm sharing.But with community it is not anymore possible.The fact is that for maximum security no one would be able to see your files.
And because of Seba anyone can use european community and so see my files.If there was a control of who can access community mod no problem but now I think it is not the safest thing.I have nothing against community appart this.
Sorry I don't know the mods your talking about I use leecher mods only for 4 months before that I was using "official mods" like stulle,Magic angel,or Beba.

yoco
16.09.08, 14:02
How do you know that when you click on "save sources" that they are really saved? Is it bad to click on "drop full queue" and "drop no needed sources"?

anon
16.09.08, 14:24
How do you know that when you click on "save sources" that they are really saved?

Because when you restart eMule and click "load sources", those you saved are loaded. :wink:

Is it bad to click on "drop full queue" and "drop no needed sources"?

It removes sources that can't put you in their queues right now and/or don't have any parts you need of a file. If your download has plenty of sources it'd be OK to use the buttons to save RAM, but if it isn't very popular you'd better don't, as the sources' status can change and become uploaders.

yoco
16.09.08, 14:27
Because when you restart eMule and click "load sources", those you saved are loaded. :wink:

So do the resources when clicking on "load" show immediately or does it take some time?

Butcho
16.09.08, 15:21
Yes the client load it at once. You can test it if you save you sources, restart emule and click on the button without connecting to any network.

@ rom08
If i can insert the community i'll create a button that you can decide if you want use it.

rom08
16.09.08, 16:34
Ok thanks Butcho Your answer is the one I was expecting:biggrin:

anon
16.09.08, 20:38
XDP as now european community features

eMule 0.49b -XdP- EdiTioN v3.0 beta1

Changelog:

merged to eMule 0.49b (umeK)
ADDED : European Community (Nightsky10/TronYx)

Yes, I found that version too googling for "emule xdp community", but since it was at a site unrelated to our board or Hightime, I didn't download because I thought it might have been a hacked version of umeK's mod.

little sitation from umek:
if you have "share only partfiles",youre Incoming are only shared for community and friends...
if you have "share nothing",youre Incoming and temp are only shared for community and friends...

I fully understand your security concern. :top:

Just think about this: if you only upload to other community clients, they'll either upload to other community clients or normal mods.
If you enable no-upload but do upload to a comm client, he'll may in turn upload just to other comm clients, for which potential anti-P2P organizations and the such infiltrated in the network will have to disassemble umeK's mod (which they probably can't do as it's illegal under their laws) and fake its community, which hasn't been done as far as I know.
If he also uploads to other normal mods too, he won't tell them he got these pieces from you (or whoever it also got chunks from). For all other clients downloading from him care, the "chain" may very well have started with him, and not from others (which would include you).
Just some thoughts... don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware some people need maximum security (don't upload to anybody) for which "upload only to community" isn't enough.

No problem for the edit and ok if tere is an option to disable community like off+ because now in XDP no way to do that

I think Butcho has just given the exact answer you needed about this ^^

rom08
16.09.08, 22:28
I see your point Anon.I think you are right.Maybe Umek or Tronix can confirm this.
But there is still a risk with this method even if it is a tiny one
I find Umek version on a private board where there is no more registration allowed
so I'm sure it is a true one.
:top:

anon
16.09.08, 23:19
I see your point Anon.I think you are right.Maybe Umek or Tronix can confirm this.

Glad to see you're of the same opinion as me regarding this :smile:

But there is still a risk with this method even if it is a tiny one

Yes, I know some users need as much security as possible, so "upload to comm" isn't enough even when it'd be fine for others.

I find Umek version on a private board where there is no more registration allowed
so I'm sure it is a true one.
:top:

I found it in a public site, not seba or any of the others we know about.

Tr0nYx
17.09.08, 08:18
if you find it on h**p://w*w.emule-coding-board.*e its my board and there will never be a hacked mod;) anon so far you´re right but here in Germany also download is illegal. I think its very difficult to fake/hack this community, also i´m going to make it a little bit more secure;)

Rebound
17.09.08, 13:35
if you find it on h**p://w*w.emule-coding-board.*e its my board and there will never be a hacked mod;) anon so far you´re right but here in Germany also download is illegal. I think its very difficult to fake/hack this community, also i´m going to make it a little bit more secure;)

Warum hast du den Link so komisch "verschlüsselt"? Kannst den ruhig auch als Link posten. :biggrin:

Tr0nYx
17.09.08, 14:30
wusst net ob man hier fremde links posten darf :D

rom08
17.09.08, 14:58
I'm registred to your board Tronyx but I found it in Specialmods.eu before looking to your board.I'm sure there is no fake on this board:biggrin:

GoRdiE
17.09.08, 15:01
I'm registred to your board Tronyx but I found it in Specialmods.eu before looking to your board.I'm sure there is no fake on this board:biggrin:

I think the same :wink2:

xixifrank
17.09.08, 15:18

download is also illegal in Germany?

my friend from Netherlands also tells me that download is illegal in his country,but they never listen to the government. just ignore it~~~:biggrin:

Tr0nYx
17.09.08, 15:51
no there shouldn´t be fakes on specialmods;)

Rebound
17.09.08, 16:34
wusst net ob man hier fremde links posten darf :D

Klar darf man, wir sind ja nicht 00. :biggrin:

greetz

RB

anon
17.09.08, 18:24
if you find it on h**p://w*w.emule-coding-board.*e its my board and there will never be a hacked mod;)

OK, thanks for clearing that up :smile:
I have great respect for the coders' wishes and know they don't support hacked versions nor want people to use them, that's why I haven't posted the URL of the site I found XdP 3.0 in, or downloaded the mod.

anon so far you´re right but here in Germany also download is illegal.

I see...
But I have also heard that reverse-engineering is legal to some extent in Germany too.
Do you know if it'd then be legally allowed for anti-p2p organizations to disassemble your mod, fake its community and start harvesting people that are part of it? :mad2:

I think its very difficult to fake/hack this community, also i´m going to make it a little bit more secure;)

Thanks in advance for your efforts :top:

@xixifrank: someone from the Netherlands once told me it's legal to download files, but illegal to upload them. So no-upload makes it OK for him to get his stuff without being arrested/sued.

rom08
17.09.08, 20:00
I come back with a feature request:
Can you increase in the next version the max buffer size please
In france it is the same they find you by the files you are sharing.
So this is the upload that is illegal.
Where can I publish some stats if you are interested?

Butcho
17.09.08, 20:04
Post the stats here in the topic. I think it's the best place.
I'll insert your request in the next version...

anon
17.09.08, 20:09
@rom08: make sure you post your stats between CODE tags, it's easier to read them that way :smile: For example:

eMule v0.49b SBI Leecher v1.7 Statistics [http://emule-project.net]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: Waiting...
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): Waiting...

Also, the "file buffer size" is comparable to a disk cache, if I'm not mistaken, right? The higher it's set to, the less pressure is put on the disk drive, but at the risk of losing more data if eMule crashes...

rom08
17.09.08, 21:06
It's exactly that Anon

The_Unknown
18.09.08, 00:48
Hello folks,

I have some problems concerning the mod.
At first I have to say: It's really cool, just works fine.

But then I checked, that I always want the IPFilter to be up-to-date. But that doesn't work correctly. It loads the 4 MB of the ipfilter.zip but then nothing changes. When clicking Tools->IPFilter there are no IPs that are blocked.

Is that normal or is it a bug ?

Edit: Now I've seen in the log the following error:

18.09.2008 00:48:49: Heruntergeladene IP-Filterdatei "C:UsersxyzAppDataLocaleMuleconfigipfilter.dat.tmp" ist eine ZIP-Datei mit unerwartetem Inhalt.

In English:

18.09.2008 00:48:49: Downloaded IP-Filter file "C:UsersxyzAppDataLocaleMuleconfigipfilter.dat.tmp" is a ZIP file with unexpected content.

anon
18.09.08, 01:02
It works fine here.

That error message is similar to "unexpected end of file".
You could use this address to download the ipfilter from instead of the default:

http://emulepawcio.sourceforge.net/ipfilter.zip

rom08
18.09.08, 07:27
try to change the download adress.You can try this http://upd.emule-security.net/ipfilter.zip for updating .
The problem is not from SBI but from the pawcio site.

rom08
18.09.08, 15:58
Here is some stats

eMule v0.49b SBI Leecher v1.7 Statistics [rom08]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: Waiting...
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): Waiting...
Cumulative UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 6.80
Uploads
Session
Uploaded Data: 0 Bytes
Uploaded Data to Friend Slots (Session): 0 Bytes
Active Uploads/Needed to fill Bandwidth: 1
Total Uploads: 0
Waiting Uploads: 0
Upload Sessions: 0
Total Overhead (Packets): 33.31 MB (534.06 k)
Cumulative
Downloads
Session
Downloaded Data: 7.08 GB
Completed Downloads: 33
Active Downloads (chunks): 0
Found Sources: 0
Download Sessions: 1569
Gained Due To Compression: 62.31 MB (0.9%)
Lost Due To Corruption: 180.00 KB (0.0%)
Parts Saved Due To I.C.H: 0
Total Overhead (Packets): 43.61 MB (1.22 M)
Cumulative
Connection
Session
General
Reconnects: 72
Active Connections (estimate): 2 (Half:1 | Compl:0 | Other:1)
Average Connections (estimate): 3
Peak Connections (estimate): 524
Max Connection Limit Reached: 0
Upload
Upload-Speed: 144 B/s
Average Uploadrate: 0 B/s
Max Upload Rate: 3.39 KB/s
Max Average Upload Rate: 0 B/s
Download
Download-Speed: 0 B/s
Average Downloadrate: 85.81 KB/s
max. Downloadrate: 678.90 KB/s
Max Downloadrate Average: 248.90 KB/s
Cumulative
General
Reconnects: 98
Average Connections (estimate): 68
Peak Connections (estimate): 565
Max Connection Limit Reached: 0
Upload
Average Uploadrate: 0 B/s
Max Upload Rate: 32.31 KB/s
Max Average Upload Rate: 29.43 KB/s
Download
Average Downloadrate: 140.74 KB/s
max. Downloadrate: 678.90 KB/s
Max Downloadrate Average: 223.53 KB/s
Time Statistics
Statistics last reset: 29/08/2008 11:14:46
Time Since Last Reset: 20 Days 4:42 Hours
Session
Runtime: 1 Days 3 Minutes
Transfer Time: 1 Days 2 Minutes (100.0%)
Current Server Duration: 32 Seconds (0.0%)
Total Server Duration: 23:50 Hours (99.1%)
Cumulative
Projected Averages
Clients
Servers
Shared Files
Disk Space

:klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

The_Unknown
18.09.08, 16:54
@rom08: Your file seems to work but eMule cannot download it. The download window pops up but then nothing else happens (the window disappears without any change or log entry) :(

@anon: Your file shows up the same error message (unexpected end of file) as the ipfilter.zip link I posted.

anon
18.09.08, 18:05
@rom08: thanks for your stats. :wink:
I don't think there's a problem with the pawcio site, yesterday night I tried to auto-update the ipfilter from there, and it worked.

@T_U: both mine and rom08's links work fine here:

18/09/2008 12:53: 200518 IP filters loaded

Are you running eMule "as unprivileged user" (Security options), or in a limited Windows user account? Or sharing its settings with other users?:
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5576/sharingemulesj8.gif

Renk
20.09.08, 18:23
Thanks Butcho for your very good job. :top:

I have some questions and remarks:

1) Is there a difference between "no share all files" and "no upload + don't publish in Kad" + "don't publish to server" ?

2) I have a problem with the default Ipfilter
http://emulepawcio.sourceforge.net/nieuwe_site/Ipfilter_fakes/ipfilter.zip

(but http://upd.emule-security.net/ipfilter.zip woks fine, so http://www.emule-inside.net/files/ipfilter.dat).

3) When I press on "load all source" button, (after saving all sources in the preceding section) it seems to happen nothing.

4) With noupload activated, I have a tiny non-overhead upload traffic:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7103/statemule200908kc8.th.jpg (http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=statemule200908kc8.jpg)http://img144.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

Here are my settings:
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5058/settingsemule200908if8.th.jpg (http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=settingsemule200908if8.jpg)http://img389.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

Ps: (to all SEB leecher"s users): Witch good server list do you use ? (mine is http://peerates.net/servers.php).

Butcho
20.09.08, 19:18
1. The other client can find you're shared files via source exchange. The don't send or publish option only sends no list of all your in emule included files to your connected server or to kad.

2. I'll change the link in my next version.

3. Yes because you are already connected to this sources. Restart emule and press the load sources button then you can see that you get many sources without you're connected to any network.

4. I think at that point where you've large value there was a sources reask or a server reconnect. But i'm not sure i must test it with a sniffer or must see it in my client what happen in such a moment. Can you check you're statistics if you've uploaded anything to a other client?

anon
20.09.08, 19:31
I have some questions and remarks:

1) Is there a difference between "no share all files" and "no upload + don't publish in Kad" + "don't publish to server" ?

Yes, your files can still be found via XS.

2) I have a problem with the default Ipfilter
http://emulepawcio.sourceforge.net/nieuwe_site/Ipfilter_fakes/ipfilter.zip

(but http://upd.emule-security.net/ipfilter.zip woks fine, so http://www.emule-inside.net/files/ipfilter.dat).

Yes, there seem to be problems for some with that ipfilter link.
But if you have a working one don't care about this :biggrin:

3) When I press on "load all source" button, (after saving all sources in the preceding section) it seems to happen nothing.

It works here:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/226/slssrcpk9.gif
What are your SLS settings in preferences.ini? These are mine:

SourcesToSaveSLS=700
SourcesToLoadSLS=200
ReloadOnSaveSLS=0
Try setting them to those values. Cleaning all .txtsrc files in your Temp folder and retrying could also help.
Also make sure you do the test just after eMule is started and hasn't connected to any network like Butcho said.

4) With noupload activated, I have a tiny non-overhead upload traffic:
<images>

Here are my settings:
<images>

Yep, this is a bit "mysterious". Yet my queue and current uploads lists are empty at all times, and enabling "show overhead bandwidth" shows the overhead traffic amount as the same as this small upload's, for example:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5480/overheadkl7.gif

Ps: (to all SEB leecher"s users): Witch good server list do you use ? (mine is http://peerates.net/servers.php).

I use a custom one:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2526/serversyb3.gif

Most out there can't be trusted anymore, since they have lots of fake servers. Sometimes people that put up the lists for others to download aren't aware of this, it's sad :frown:

mionn
21.09.08, 06:28
emule still the best for rare stuff that you wont find in torrent :biggrin:

umeK
21.09.08, 13:27
a little bit Upload displayed is a normal thing of emule if you have High Download Rates and a lot of sources.....its only overhead from Sources Management (Reasks,answers,searches etc....)

The_Unknown
21.09.08, 17:21
Is there a difference in security (not getting caught) between eMule and Azureus actually (both with 0 upload and PeerGuardian enabled)?

shoulder
21.09.08, 17:25
You can't compare them since they use different networks. :wink:

Azureus uses the BitTorrent protocol and eMule uses the ed2k and KAD network.

The_Unknown
21.09.08, 17:50
But you can compare the security level, can't you ?

shoulder
21.09.08, 17:56
Hardly.
But I'd say if you download only torrents from "secure" ALT you are safer than using eMule, even with 0 upload.

anon
21.09.08, 20:25
Thanks shoulder :wink:

@T_U: so, if you have to choose between a release in a private tracker or the eD2K network, and are concerned about security, downloading it through BT is probably the better choice: you'll probably get better speeds and AP2P clients are a lot less likely to be in the swarm.

mskvorc1
22.09.08, 16:32
eMule v0.49b SBI Leecher v1.7 Statistics [mskvorc1]

Transfer
Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 2.08
Session UL:DL Ratio (Friends UL excluded): 1 : 2.08
Cumulative UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 2.08
Uploads
Session
Uploaded Data: 616.23 MB
Uploaded Data to Friend Slots (Session): 0 Bytes
Active Uploads/Needed to fill Bandwidth: 5
Total Uploads: 5
Waiting Uploads: 1039
Upload Sessions: 119
Total successful upload sessions: 97 (81.51%)
Total failed upload sessions: 22 (18.49%)
Average Uploaded Per Session: 6.35 MB
Average upload time: 36:24 Minutes
Total Overhead (Packets): 16.52 MB (234.69 k)
Cumulative
Downloads
Session
Downloaded Data: 1.25 GB
Completed Downloads: 16
Active Downloads (chunks): 8
Found Sources: 404
Download Sessions: 657
Successful Download Sessions: 386 (58.8%)
Failed Download Sessions: 271 (41.2%)
Average Downloaded Per Session: 3.32 MB
Average Download Time: 13:50 Minutes
Gained Due To Compression: 163.17 MB (12.7%)
Lost Due To Corruption: 0 Bytes (0.0%)
Parts Saved Due To I.C.H: 0
Total Overhead (Packets): 13.73 MB (298.75 k)
Cumulative
Connection
Session
General
Upload
Upload-Speed: 15.99 KB/s
Average Uploadrate: 15.56 KB/s
Max Upload Rate: 16.13 KB/s
Max Average Upload Rate: 15.56 KB/s
Download
Download-Speed: 21.89 KB/s
Average Downloadrate: 32.41 KB/s
max. Downloadrate: 189.94 KB/s
Max Downloadrate Average: 76.65 KB/s
Cumulative
Time Statistics
Statistics last reset: 22.9.2008 5:14:09
Time Since Last Reset: 11:20 Hours
Session
Runtime: 11:17 Hours
Transfer Time: 11:17 Hours (100.0%)
Current Server Duration: 11:17 Hours (100.0%)
Total Server Duration: 11:17 Hours (100.0%)
Cumulative
Projected Averages
Clients
Known Clients: 1091
Software
Network
Port
Firewalled (Kad)
Low ID: 216 (19.8%)
Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 1060 (99.2%) : 9 (0.8%)
Problematic: 0 (0.0%)
Banned: 62
Filtered: 895
Servers
Shared Files
Disk Space

rom08
22.09.08, 22:27
The peerates list is a good one,no problem you have equally http://www.gruk.org/server.met
About the security if you enable all sbi settings I don't see how you can be more secureeven with azureus(wich I'm using too):confused2:!!!

anon
22.09.08, 22:47
My g.p2p file blocks the Sharing Kingdom servers as "Ecatel|Anti-p2p". Some other servers are also blocked as "OVH SAS|Anti-p2p" or "fake emule servers".
I'm using PG's level 1 list, so if those ranges are included, it must be because anti-P2P activity has been seen coming from them. :frown:
All other servers both in the Gruk.org or Peerates.net lists are already in my safe-list :smile:

And that's right, enabling all the security settings makes you very secure, but the eD2K/Kad network would be like one huge public "tracker" (just paralleling terms :tongue:) in BitTorrent.
But in BT itself you also can form part of more secure private trackers where it's very unlikely for AP2P nodes to be in the swarm. In this sense, and maybe if combined with no-upload, BT can be more secure than eMule for the same file, but only at trustworthy, secure ALTs.
Hope you can understand me, because I don't know whether I have expressed myself correctly :biggrin:

rom08
23.09.08, 10:51
Yep no problem I have understand and wasn't aware of some torrent stuff you just explain.Thanks Anon I learned something usefull:top:

hitman
24.09.08, 14:22
can you please write in a language that we understand? only english or german is allowed. your german translation doesnt have any relation to something

thx posts are not allowed hit the thanks/danke button to say thanks !!!!

anon
24.09.08, 19:49
I really don't know what he meant... one half of that text is in french, and the other in german.

Either way, it's completely not related to the thread...

(his post was deleted)

andre1972
26.09.08, 15:08
in der angehängten Datei steht 0.49b Version 1.7

wenn ich die aber runter ziehe steht bei mir 0.49a Version 1.5

wie komm ich denn jetzt an die neuere Version???

Mfg
André

shoulder
26.09.08, 15:36
Der Ordner innerhalb der RAR scheint falsch benannt zu sein.

Es handelt sich aber um die richtige, aktuelle, Version. :wink:

Butcho
26.09.08, 16:08
Genau so ist es.
Ich habe mich leider beim erstellen des Archivs verschrieben und habe es zu spät gemerkt.
Wenn ich das File jetzt unbennen würde müste ich das File neu hochladen und der Downloadcounter würde wieder von Null beginnen.

rom08
11.10.08, 23:12
Hello Butcho,
I have another feature request for you : it's the auto shutdown emule/PC when download are finished like in pre-mod and ZZ-R
Tell me what you think about it I find it myself usefull
:tongue:

Butcho
12.10.08, 16:00
Yes it's a useful feature you're right.
I'll look that i can insert it in my next version...

GoldenTicket
20.10.08, 21:24
Failed to connect to all server listed. Making another pass.

What does this mean? It will not let me connect too any servers in emule need help?

anon
20.10.08, 21:30
Download a fresh server list from here (http://server-met.de/) and try again.

GoldenTicket
20.10.08, 21:39
thanks for your quick response but still no luck new servers list wouldn't even download?

anon
20.10.08, 22:12
Try this:

Close eMule.
Download the server list from here (http://www.emule-server.de/server.met/max/server.met).
Go to config inside eMule's folder, and delete server.met and server_met.old.
Copy the server.met you've downloaded in step 2 to this same folder (config)
Run eMule. You should have a fresh server list and be able to connect.

Butcho
21.10.08, 05:53
Perhaps you've a other problem with the ports. Are you sure that you've opened them in your router and firewall, because normal the server.met i've insert works!

rom08
21.10.08, 12:58
Exact Butcho list works I can confirm

anon
21.10.08, 17:26
@GoldenTicket
If my list didn't work, here's also another thing you can try:
Go to Options -> Server, and untick the "Use smart LowID check on connect" and "Safe connect" checkboxes, then recheck if you can connect. If you now can, you'll most likely have a Low ID. This isn't the way to go in the eMule network, so make sure you're forwarding ports and opening them in your router/firewall, then re-check both options and try again.

King-Zeus
22.10.08, 11:22
hi all

22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open sqmnoopt01.sqm () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "sqmnoopt02.sqm"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open sqmnoopt02.sqm () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "vcredist.bmp"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open vcredist.bmp () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "VC_RED.cab"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open VC_RED.cab () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "VC_RED.MSI"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open VC_RED.MSI () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.29: 4 servers in server.met found
22/10/2008 11.19.29: Found 7 part files
22/10/2008 11.19.29: eMule Version 0.49b SBI Leecher v1.7 ready

What does this error?

and possibly fix it?

thx

Butcho
22.10.08, 12:03
This error looks like that there is only a problem with some of your partfiles.
Try to re-download them...

anon
22.10.08, 19:05
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open sqmnoopt01.sqm () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "sqmnoopt02.sqm"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open sqmnoopt02.sqm () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "vcredist.bmp"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open vcredist.bmp () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "VC_RED.cab"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open VC_RED.cab () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Hashing file: "VC_RED.MSI"
22/10/2008 11.19.28: Failed to open VC_RED.MSI () - No such file or directory
22/10/2008 11.19.29: 4 servers in server.met found
22/10/2008 11.19.29: Found 7 part files
22/10/2008 11.19.29: eMule Version 0.49b SBI Leecher v1.7 ready

Looks like a HDD problem to me. Run a CHKDSK /F on your eMule drive and retry.

It could also be a problem with your install's hash table. Deleting known.met and known2_64.met would solve it, but that'd make your eMule forget about all shared files and start rehashing them, which is a waste of CPU. So consider this a last resort if CHKDSK doesn't pick up anything.

ermetek
23.10.08, 08:40
I have some features request:
1 - SOTN (Share only the need)
2 - HOS (Hide Over Share)
3 - Selective Chunck Share
4 - No Share into Shared File List

Like this:
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4237/emulegf2.jpg

Thanks.

Butcho
23.10.08, 09:31
Yes i'll look if i can handle your requests.
Can you tell me the mod where you have seen this features that i can take a look.

rom08
23.10.08, 09:50
I think it is in scarangel and stullemule mods

ermetek
23.10.08, 12:23
Yes i'll look if i can handle your requests.
Can you tell me the mod where you have seen this features that i can take a look.

eMule Sins v0.6

Thanks

zizouille
23.10.08, 21:39
I'm tring.............
Tomorow i post my ul/dl

baluba
29.10.08, 12:53
Sorry for my new post but I have the usual problem of crash from version 1.6 when I add a new Category with folder.
For example, I open ADD CATEGORY, I write a TITLE then in INCOMING FILES (FOLDER WILL BE SHARED!) I do a new Folder: when I press OK emule crashes.

Well, I have done a clean installation of SBI 1.7 (criptkey.dat, preferences.dat, clients.met, server.met).

Then I have tested which option crashes SBI emule. :confused:

The responsible is NO SHARE ALL FILES on SBI options. :frown:

When this option is activated emule crashes if I do a new folder to download the files.

Butcho
29.10.08, 13:00
The problem is that if you've activated no share all files you can't share any folder.
I've added "no share partfiles in v1.8 that you can hide your downloads and share other folders. I don't know why emule crashes normal the client should only share no category if the option is activated. I'll test it after work...

baluba
29.10.08, 17:08
Ok, thanks Butcho for the explanation, now I have understood the crash.

No problem I don't activate the option when I want to do a new category. :wink:

s110232
30.10.08, 04:52
It's a great mod~

will this mod banned by DLP users?

anon
30.10.08, 17:37
will this mod banned by DLP users?

The only option DLP could detect is "disable [XS] sending". If you want to be sure don't enable it. Otherwise it is undetectable and indentifies itself as the official eMule. :top:

Renk
05.11.08, 00:13
Hi Butcho,

Your mod works fine, but I have deactivated the server rotation option, because this option induced a too "oscillating" behaviour of my DL. I normally can DL up to 250/300kB/s after a long time (say, 2h) , but with this option checked, my DL rate (and the number of active connections) drops every 20 mn, before (and without) reaching the "long term rate", and remains under 150 kB/s. Could it be possible in a next version to choose the frequency of server rotation ?

And I have a question: When I click on "Save Sources" button, where exactly, in witch files, are my sources saved ??

I saw here Load saved Sources - EMule Wiki (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Load_saved_Sources) that in certains emule-mods, sources are saved in the "Saved Sources" directory, located in Temp directory, but there is no such directory in my Temp.

Butcho
05.11.08, 10:35
Yes i can do this. I insert manual reask times at the moment. So i can add an field for the server rotation time too. I think i can finish my next version the next two weeks if all features i've insert work correct then...

anon
05.11.08, 22:12
And I have a question: When I click on "Save Sources" button, where exactly, in witch files, are my sources saved ??

I saw here Load saved Sources - EMule Wiki (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Load_saved_Sources) that in certains emule-mods, sources are saved in the "Saved Sources" directory, located in Temp directory, but there is no such directory in my Temp.

They're saved as .txtsrc files under the Temp directory - for example, 001.part.met.txtsrc.

xixifrank
06.11.08, 14:33
can next version add some features in ZZ-R and PRE MOD??

since those two mods are hard to use,especially PRE,based on neo mule. but some of their features are really good..

like: 1.shut down emule or PC when download is over (want it most)

2.multi kick &ban

3.Community Nick Addon Faker

..... credit system designed for bad leechers is a good idea~~

Butcho
06.11.08, 16:08
I've already insert two of your requests in my actual beta release.
If i've enough time i look that i can insert your multi ban request too.

shoulder
06.11.08, 22:22
thank for that best emule mod
Use the THX Button to say THX. :wink:

rom08
06.11.08, 22:42
+1 for xixifrank post auto kick and ban should be good but no hurry for me the increase file buffer size is the most important as I told you earlier.Butcho you say you will increase it but can we know the max size you put please.
Another question is if you add to much features will not your mod become too heavy for old PC users(no problem for me I have 4 Go of RAM).

Butcho
07.11.08, 00:28
Until now i haven't changed the file buffer size.
Sorry but i worked on other features.
Perhaps i resolve your request in v1.9 because 1.8 is nearly finished, but we will see.
I don't think that someone gets performance problems because of using this mod. It's based on the original emule source and not on a already pimped version with a lot of extra features.
The next thing is that the most features are switchable so if somebody has such a problem he can deactivate some unimportant functions...

GoldenTicket
10.11.08, 07:32
failed to connect to all servers list making another pass?

anon
10.11.08, 13:44
Toggle (enable if disabled, disable if enabled) safe connect, download an up-to-date server list (http://www.server-met.de/dl.php?load=gz&trace=34064616.9444), and try again.