PDA

View Full Version : A wild girl. Can you believe this inhumane treatment??

SealLion
13.09.08, 20:02
Folks, your not going to believe this.

I came across a webpage {NOVA, for those of you who are familiar with this TV documentary series} describing a documentary about a wild girl that was deprived of human contact for most of her whole life. She was forced and bound to a potty.

Raised in isolation, "Genie" was a wild child, uncivilized, barely able to walk or talk

This is the scene of the crime. The child was locked in a room and tied to a potty chair for most of her life. Completely restrained, she was forced to sit alone day after day and often through the night. She had little to look at and no one to talk to for more than ten years.

Here is the link. Ignore the short advertising:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/2112gchild.html

Its a bit of a lengthy read, but its still interesting and incredibly astounding.

ONly douche-bags parents would even do this to their own children.
Sad. vEry sad.
Though, if you read further on in the webpage, it seems that the father was, or may have been to, blame for this douche-bag inhumane treatment.

For those of you who like documentaries, this may be available on some torrent sites like BITme.org or docstorrents. ro.

{God forbid 'cindyver' might think those are shitty trackers, though}.

yoco
13.09.08, 20:54
Jesus! What's wrong with folks. If I could just get my hands on them :rocketwhore:

anon
14.09.08, 00:48
This just ain't right. :mad2:
What I don't understand is why their parents did it to her... why!? :icon_angry[1]:
Some people are dangerously insane.

Aurion
18.09.08, 02:36
some c*** just love to bug you off when they think things are right in their hands :rolling_eyes:

SealLion
18.09.08, 06:05
Someone, somewhere, has got the torrent for this as I'd be quite interested in viewing it.

Hey!! Check out my new sig.:biggrin: