PDA

View Full Version : Cheat on these trackers (iPlay, Bithumen, TT, Elektronik, MusicVids)

Options
13.09.08, 17:01
I would like to ask you who has experience to cheat on these trackers
and if you can tell what client you use

iPlay
Bithumen
TT
Elektronik
MusicVids

Are these trackers possible to cheat on?
and is it possible to cheat using RM? I use shu, faze, and RM.
and for trackers with no script, I use RM since you dont need to download the real files. but I always use reasonable speeds when cheating.

so I want to know that these trackers possible to cheat on using RM?
if not, is shu mod possible?

I am not a member on these trackers. I am looking for invites to these trackers. so when I join trackers, I already know I should cheat or not

Thanks...

shoulder
13.09.08, 22:42
You can have a look at this list (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/), some of the trackers are listed there.

Level 10 is the best and Level 1 has (nearly) no scripts.

xarda
14.09.08, 19:50
I've used shu mod on MV but on 1 file and my speed was <50kbs. :top:

Options
16.09.08, 03:52
i see..anyone else? what abt TT? bithumen?
anyone tried?

CindyVer
16.09.08, 07:56
I have been using Shu on all these trackers mentioned without problems ... about RM, I don't know, never used it (and probably never will).

As long as there are enough seeders/leechers and you cheat with moderation you're fine.

ando
20.09.08, 17:17
I use RM in Music-Vids to Cheat. but you can you shu mod in there too.

Manas
21.09.08, 10:50
The RM should work on most of these tracker if not on all. My last tests were several weeks ago but they shouldn't have changed too much about their cheating scripts.

But anyway, the most reasonable thing is to stop using the RM. Some trackers already have scripts against it and the number will only increase. If you want to be 100% safe only use the Shu and Faze mod. I tested the Shu mod on all of these trackers with about 40-120kb and it worked without problems...

TranceTraffic has some scripts though so it would be better not to use the RM there.

Auto-disabled for cheating
Account auto-tagged to be disabled for cheating
Array = Array
(
[REMOTE_ADDR] => xx.xx.xxx.xxx
[SCRIPT_NAME] => /announce.php
[SERVER_PROTOCOL] => HTTP/1.1
[HTTP_HOST] => tracker.trancetraffic.com
[HTTP_USER_AGENT] => uTorrent/1600
[REQUEST_TIME] => 1188254425
[looks_like] => Ratio Master >= 1.4
[banned_for] => spoofing by sending invalid build # of uTorrent 1.6 build 380
)

Options
22.09.08, 17:11
Ya. I would not risk TT acc if I have one. trackers like TT, ScT, and higher ones would have scripts or the staffs would watch their members closely. so it would not be easy to cheat there. I just wanted to ask to make sure :)

Aurion
23.09.08, 22:02
Well,cheating is always possible in any tracker ever (even the former Oink itself) as long as you use your tools & skills wisely without any real buz regarding setting fake speeds on certain torrents especially new added ones,moreover,most of the trackers admins always catch those silly suckers while they boost up their global ratio on new added torrent without any wise move....so just go for all of them using either Shu Mod or Faze Mod (I won't recommend using RM on those trackers since most of them already got their anti script for it long ago)

maniak
24.09.08, 00:20
Well,cheating is always possible in any tracker ever (even the former Oink itself) as long as you use your tools & skills wisely without any real buz regarding setting fake speeds on certain torrents especially new added ones,moreover,most of the trackers admins always catch those silly suckers while they boost up their global ratio on new added torrent without any wise move....so just go for all of them using either Shu Mod or Faze Mod (I won't recommend using RM on those trackers since most of them already got their anti script for it long ago)

do you cheat on sct, or are you usin seedbox??

CindyVer
24.09.08, 09:35
do you cheat on sct, or are you usin seedbox??

I cheat ... no seedbox here ... and never will ... just don't overdo it and you'll be fine. It's when you become greedy that they will catch you.

Options
24.09.08, 15:08
on ScT. I think you must Shu or Faze there. n with reasonable speeds. it is level 9 in terms of difficulty to cheat.
I am not a member but looking to join this tracker :wink:

shoulder
24.09.08, 15:19
Yes, only use Faze or Shu Mod on ScT.

The have scripts against, RM, uT Mods, ... .
AFAIK they even detect ghostleeching sometimes.

Aurion
24.09.08, 17:22
whatever it is ScT or even the Hell Tracker :biggrin: just use your common sense to measure things out & you will be just super fine :top:

My Recommendation of all times : Shu Mod or & Faze Mod

maniak
24.09.08, 20:09
thanks for your responses, now i know that is possible to cheat on that site, anyway ill prefer to use a seedbox

Aurion
25.09.08, 17:17
that's also another good alternative in case you are afraid of being suspicious while moving in the shadows xD

techmax
26.09.08, 06:17
Can Any 1 confirm at 2days date rm works on bithumen??

and also on tt///??

plz reply..

Options
26.09.08, 12:04
I dunno abt bH
but Manas already said that RM wont work on TT

Give me bH invite and I will try using shu mod of course. :)

Manas
26.09.08, 12:15
I don't know if it the RM doesn't work on TT... maybe only the clientfiles were corrupt. Anyway, it's safer not to use it.

Bithumen is very easy to cheat on. Dunno if they detect the RM though. You'll have to test it yourself :wink:

jolas
26.09.08, 13:20
dont be greedy shumod works everywhere, i used it on sct, ncore ptn its, and others... i dont have bithumen or tt so cant tell u for shure.

Aurion
28.09.08, 19:03
dont be greedy shumod works everywhere, i used it on sct, ncore ptn its, and others... i dont have bithumen or tt so cant tell u for shure.

Still it's working perfectly on both TT & Bithumen,it works everywhere guys,what's the fuss for ?? just boost your ratio with no worries

yoco
29.09.08, 10:44
Can anyone say if it's "safe" to cheat on TheDVDclub.org with Vuze?? I just registered and this tracker doesn't have many peers. :frown:

Options
29.09.08, 17:38
I dun think it is hard to cheat there
I would say its on level 2 or 3 (in terms of cheating level)

Aurion
29.09.08, 23:37
Can anyone say if it's "safe" to cheat on TheDVDclub.org with Vuze?? I just registered and this tracker doesn't have many peers. :frown:

dude,let me get this straight up since lots of such threads are being posted for many trackers that people actually make me feel like it's Hell...it's way easy buddy,just boost your ratio without any fears..just follow those simple 3 steps :

1. Consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating.
2. pick up first the torrent with the very highest leechers rate just to hide your fake speed in the shadows before actually downloading your actual torrent file you would like to have..
3. set fake seeding speeds settings wisely without getting too far from your actual download speed...make it looks like a sense...1:2 or 1:3 ratio

Off-topic step : NJoy leeching/seeding once buffered your own fixed ratio :top:

anon
29.09.08, 23:49
1. Consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating.
2. pick up first the torrent with the very highest leechers rate just to hide your fake speed in the shadows before actually downloading your actual torrent file you would like to have..
3. set fake seeding speeds settings wisely without getting too far from your actual download speed...make it looks like a sense...1:2 or 1:3 ratio

1. He did, not too many peers to fake upload to... that's a possible detection vector...
Actually when there are few or no leechers and quite few seeders (like [9/1]) I prefer to use a low upload multiplicator and keep the client open, waiting to upload to someone, rather than faking. Of course this may work for a small app or even maybe an ISO, but not a 4GB DVD Rip.
2. You have to consider the peer:seed ratio rather than how many leechers are in the swarm IMO. There can be 100 leechers but 10000 seeders...
3. What if my download speed is 400kB/s :biggrin: (of course it won't get past 30kbs :redface:)

Options
30.09.08, 04:25
I just tried to cheat using RM. Pick up the torrent with most leecher and seeder.
I use upload 200kb/s, and it worked fine..
then I increased to 440kb/s and I was banned.
Hope it helps

yoco
30.09.08, 08:41
Well I'm on the good start :biggrin: Downloading a DVD9 and download speed is barely moving so this is good way to use fake upload speed :wink: I allready uploaded more than downloaded :klatsch_3:

jolas
30.09.08, 16:01
I just tried to cheat using RM. Pick up the torrent with most leecher and seeder.
I use upload 200kb/s, and it worked fine..
then I increased to 440kb/s and I was banned.
Hope it helps

on what tracker ?

by the way even at sct i never did more than 45 50... for so long and never got caught, so i think the trick is to use it slowly and things will workout :)

Options
30.09.08, 16:07
Ya I know, Just use reasonable speed and youll be fine
and It was on thedvdclub

Aurion
30.09.08, 17:14
1. He did, not too many peers to fake upload to... that's a possible detection vector...
Actually when there are few or no leechers and quite few seeders (like [9/1]) I prefer to use a low upload multiplicator and keep the client open, waiting to upload to someone, rather than faking. Of course this may work for a small app or even maybe an ISO, but not a 4GB DVD Rip.

that's why if you read my post,I mnetioned that he should pick up the very first new added torrents just to hide his trix inside the high leeching swarm..

2. You have to consider the peer:seed ratio rather than how many leechers are in the swarm IMO. There can be 100 leechers but 10000 seeders...

nah,IMO that's totaly wrong man,you should pick up the torrent with the highest leechers even if it's with 1 seeder...it doesn't matter how many seeders are there,it does matter that you increase the seeders rate by yourself after you're done downloading,then hide yourself inside those leechers pretending to seed back...this is how it works I guess

3. What if my download speed is 400kB/s :biggrin: (of course it won't get past 30kbs :redface:)

then 400 x 2/3 = 800~1200

anon
30.09.08, 21:18
that's why if you read my post,I mnetioned that he should pick up the very first new added torrents just to hide his trix inside the high leeching swarm..

No, you said "consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating" in point 1... if we treat every new tracker like the one with the best scripts in the world (which we should as we find what works on that tracker and what not), few or no peers to "upload" too are a detection vector for such scripts to ban you... this is what I meant :smile:

nah,IMO that's totaly wrong man,you should pick up the torrent with the highest leechers even if it's with 1 seeder...it doesn't matter how many seeders are there,it does matter that you increase the seeders rate by yourself after you're done downloading,then hide yourself inside those leechers pretending to seed back...this is how it works I guess

Of course it's always best to pick the torrent with the highest peer:seed ratio, and the case of one with 1 seeder and a lot of peers comes perfect :wink: I was talking about how it's better to guide yourself by such ratio since there can be "a lot" of leechers but extremely more seeds...
And how can you "hide yourself inside those leechers" after you have finished downloading? :tongue:

then 400 x 2/3 = 800~1200

A 1200kB/s upload may be detected. :biggrin:

I don't mean to offend you, this is just what I think... :smile:

Aurion
01.10.08, 19:46
No, you said "consider all possible threatening possibilities for getting caught cheating" in point 1... if we treat every new tracker like the one with the best scripts in the world (which we should as we find what works on that tracker and what not), few or no peers to "upload" too are a detection vector for such scripts to ban you... this is what I meant :smile:

yeah sure,some peers (leechers to be specific) just watch the peers list when downloading just to keep an on who seeds & who fakes,this is how it works for some guys :wink2:

Of course it's always best to pick the torrent with the highest peer:seed ratio, and the case of one with 1 seeder and a lot of peers comes perfect :wink: I was talking about how it's better to guide yourself by such ratio since there can be "a lot" of leechers but extremely more seeds...
And how can you "hide yourself inside those leechers" after you have finished downloading? :tongue:

I meant by hiding,to fake seed to a large number rather than seed back for 2/3 leechers ONLY which minimizes the risk associated with getting caught...use your sense,that's how

A 1200kB/s upload may be detected. :biggrin:

I don't mean to offend you, this is just what I think... :smile:

nah,don't worry,if you went to buy a 1:3 connection package,I guess then if downloading with 400Kbps you would intentionally upload with around 1100~200

anon
01.10.08, 20:01
yeah sure,some peers (leechers to be specific) just watch the peers list when downloading just to keep an on who seeds & who fakes,this is how it works for some guys :wink2:

That's to avoid overfaking ^^

I meant by hiding,to fake seed to a large number rather than seed back for 2/3 leechers ONLY which minimizes the risk associated with getting caught...use your sense,that's how

OK, explained this way it makes sense. :wink:

nah,don't worry,if you went to buy a 1:3 connection package,I guess then if downloading with 400Kbps you would intentionally upload with around 1100~200

If you have one.
Otherwise, what would you do when asked for a speedtest..?

Aurion
01.10.08, 23:43
If you have one.
Otherwise, what would you do when asked for a speedtest..?

go ask a friend of yours who have such speed to make you a speedtest tho :klatsch_3:

anon
01.10.08, 23:44
What if I don't have a friend with a 1200kB/s upstream :frown:

Aurion
02.10.08, 17:34
What if I don't have a friend with a 1200kB/s upstream :frown:

then google for one :tongue:

anon
02.10.08, 17:39
Easier said than done. And I've tried.
Plus finding a speedtest whose country's the same your IP can be traced to is specially difficult. :wink:

Aurion
02.10.08, 17:56
nah,believe me,just try to dig up some inviting forums,people there just don't own their speedtests,the tests just flow around among forums all the day long,pick a decent one for yourself

anon
02.10.08, 18:00
OK, you may be right with that...
But in that case it'd take googling the speedtest's URL to catch me! :tongue:

Anyway this barely has something to do with the original topic... :wink:

Aurion
02.10.08, 19:40
yeah whatever,just try to find a couple of those speedtests soon tho just in case..