PDA

View Full Version : shu-mod or innovation

farrero
13.09.08, 09:05
im a newbie can someone explain which is better shu mod or innovation mod. and which uses the least memory (ram)

cheers

Options
13.09.08, 16:54
by innovation mod, do u mean faze mod?
those two are the best. I personally like Shu mod since it is modification of azureus which is a popular client and also it has many features.
but faze is still being developed and i heard it will have feature that allows you to cheat w/o downloading real files like RM, but of course much safer than RM.

anon
13.09.08, 18:10
im a newbie can someone explain which is better shu mod or innovation mod.

If with "innovation mod" you mean the Azureus SB-I Hack, they're basically the same program, but our Hack has been modified so that you don't have to pay and log-in every time you open Azureus to access the VIP features.

Memory usage should be the same for both - but Logitech has posted a tutorial to reduce RAM usage. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/reduce-memory-usage-azureus-vuze-sb-i-5310/)

Aurion
18.09.08, 18:34
Well,for me I would strongly recommend using either the Shu Hack by DDJ or the Faze Mod since both of them are 100% undetectable on almost all known trackers,so just pick your lucky bet & go buffer a nice ratio

explosive
28.09.08, 13:57
For me i use innovation in all trackers i need and works fine...:klatsch_3:

Thx

Aurion
30.09.08, 00:02
For me i use innovation in all trackers i need and works fine...:klatsch_3:

Thx

I guess it's your turn to payback something to this great place after it provided you with what you asked for,so you should participate more in the community & give back something by being more active :top: