PDA

View Full Version : Oh, My FRAK!!---Its the BSG movie!

SealLion
05.09.08, 07:15
special event, set to air in 2009 following the conclusion of the series and then released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment shortly thereafter. Directed by series star Edward James Olmos and written by “Battlestar Galactica’s” Jane Espenson, the two-hour event will begin shooting in Vancouver at the end of this summer. The cast includes Michael Trucco, Aaron Douglas and Dean Stockwell, with more to be announced in the coming weeks.

Starting before the events of the miniseries, our story focuses on familiar characters including Cylon Number One, known as Cavil (Stockwell), Resistance Leader Sam T. Anders (Trucco) and Chief Galen Tyrol (Douglas). In the beginning, the Cylons had a plan, but it didn’t account for one thing: survivors. During the chaotic aftermath of the destruction, two powerful Cylon agents struggle with plots and priorities on the human ships that got away, and among the resistance fighters who were left behind.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Final 10 Eps, Prequel Movie Confirmed For 2009 It’s A Thrall World (http://dietrichthrall.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/battlestar-galactica-final-10-eps-prequel-movie-confirmed-for-2009/)

The Sci Fi Channel must have heard my cries of pain over the lengthy hiatus we're enduring as we wait for Battlestar Galactica to return in January. .....

....Took the words straight out of my mouth.

The Sci Fi Channel must have heard my cries of pain over the lengthy hiatus we're enduring as we wait for Battlestar Galactica to return in January. First they announced that they would be super-sizing the final 10 episodes, and now they've released the fantastic news that a BSG TV movie is in the works. The movie will air sometime after the series wraps up in 2009, but it'll actually take place prior to the miniseries that kicked off the show. Battlestar Galactica scribe Jane Espenson has written the script, and series star Edward James Olmos has signed on to direct. This may be the best frakkin' news Your Take

'Battlestar Galactica' TV Movie Coming in 2009 (http://www.buddytv.com/articles/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galactica-tv-movie-21850.aspx)

Oh, my Frak!!

I can't believe what my eyes are reading. :klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

yoco
05.09.08, 08:06
Well this is a good news inded. BSG is one of my favourite TV shows. Can't wait for the final 10 episodes and the movie.

Aurion
08.09.08, 00:26
hehe...I remember when I first watched the first episode of this series,it was kinda LAME with the main storyline,never seen such a story before regarding any unusuall Sci-Fi series :tongue:

zatoicchi
08.09.08, 08:43
i myself like BSG but the old version was better than the new version..i thought the new version of BSG would have more advanced techonology but it was so and so....

SealLion
09.09.08, 08:27
I'm still waiting for the motorcycle scene myself, zat.

I"d like to see that, just like they did in the old series where the bikes flew in the air. Remember that scene??