PDA

View Full Version : [BitHQ] Recreation of BitHQ !!

Aurion
04.09.08, 15:47
As you may have read in the forums, BitHQ is planning to recreate BitHQ and start, again, a new way of how torrentsites could be. We will be recreating this website from scratch and we need your help!

Do you have any design skills, do you want to be part of the BitHQ developers as a designer and do you want to win some nice benefits? Then read on!

What are we looking for?

A brand new design and way of thinking, something that corresponds with the Web2.0 way of thinking. We want you to go nuts.. make your design as originally and as good looking as you possibly can.

The future site needs to be build on the web community concept, a clean layout and easily changeable content and graphics.

What will you get out of this?

Well, since it is a competition, we had the following prizes in mind for you:

First place: life time VIP status + 250GB upload credit + 1M Bitz
Second place: one year VIP status + 100GB upload credit + 500K Bitz
Third place: six months VIP status + 50GB upload credit + 250K Bitz

Also, when you win, you will be asked to join the team in creating the new site as part of the developer team.

More info?

You will be able to find more information about the whole concept in this thread.

As for this competition, we have opened a new topic.

But even when you do not have design skills but still feel you want to contribute in the recreation of BitHQ, please check this newly created forum or the IRC chat on irc.p2p-network.net #bithq-v2 or by going to the webchat.

Thanks!

As we are a community by the users for the users, we hope many of you want to participate!

BitHQ has always been unique and we believe that with the upcoming changes, we will make ourselves even more unique as a community in this world of torrenting!

LOL I guess they wanna go insane in the "world of torrenting" what a LAME word :tongue: do u believe they will take the lead off of others soon ??

vDD+wR
04.09.08, 17:27
First place: life time VIP status + 250GB upload credit + 1M Bitz
Second place: one year VIP status + 100GB upload credit + 500K Bitz
Third place: six months VIP status + 50GB upload credit + 250K Bitz

what the heck is ment with 1M, 500k, and 250k Bitz? first thought it would be the upload credit but 1M(b), 500k(b), and 250k(b) isn't the big deal :wink:

shoulder
04.09.08, 17:29
I think it's some kind of karma points, but I don't know it.

1M = 1.000.000
500k = 500.000
250k = 250.000

Aurion
05.09.08, 17:46
LOL can u imgaine having a 1M Bitz pocket,damn I would do such really crazy things dude :tongue: (invites,special titles,VIP for life time LOL)