PDA

View Full Version : TorrentBytes News

Aurion
27.08.08, 19:40
Who will make the 1,000,000 forum post.

We on staff are extremely proud of the strong community here at torrentbytes and there have been many forum posts since the site began, and we are fast approaching 1 million posts.

The race is now on to find out which member make the 1 millionth post with the winner receiving 1 full year worth of free leech :w00t:

Theres never been a better time to check out the forums, say hello and meet the other regulars who lurk around

There are a few small rules to go along with this...

# Staff, VIP and Uploaders are exempt from winning...
# Any post that breaks the sites rules becomes automatically disqualified...
# Don't spam just for the sake of trying to win please...
# Should a Staff member, VIP or Uploader make post number 1 million then post 1,000,001 would then become the winner. The same applies should the millionth post be against the site rules...
# Posts in any forums non-visible to all members will also not be able to win...

To view the current post number look next to your forum post and it's the number preceeding your nick, for example the number before my nick on this post is #990593

damn,that's kinda interesting but extremely hard tho,since 1million is a huge figure,also 1 year of free leech sounds awesome :tongue:

anon
27.08.08, 19:46
1 million is a lot indeed :tongue:
BTW, I had a TB account with a good ratio, but lost its password, and the e-mail account I used to register doesn't work anymore :frown:
Well, now they have opened signups I'll make another one. :tongue:

zatoicchi
27.08.08, 20:06
wow, i guess i will make that 1,000,000 forum post ,lol
torrentbytes is good general all around tracker..

Aurion
27.08.08, 20:32
torrentbytes is good general all around tracker..

Indeed,it's overrated by most users as a general download Tracker just like TL (maybe better for most people),anyway sign-ups open very often every month,so go make a couple of accounts there guys :tongue: (got 4 there)

humble22
29.08.08, 10:06
its alot ^
but always has one crazy in this world he will do it

0ldboy
29.08.08, 18:34
When i cheated there, i had FREEFREEFREELEECH FOREVER (with NOREPORT-SEEDER or whatever) :-)

Its so easy to cheat there...

Aurion
29.08.08, 21:34
Its so easy to cheat there...

yeah sure thing it is....that tracker should go private/more secured ages ago since its contents are decent compared with other small private trackers

anon
29.08.08, 21:42
Just tried the NoReport-Seeder mod in a torrent with my new account, and it's still there. :biggrin:
So thanks for the tip 0ldboy ;) Will probably mostly use this uT mod when I need to get something off TB in the future.

Aurion
29.08.08, 22:51
@anon: LOL man with or without a uT mod you can have that full-life time freeleech promotion using any cheating mod,it's a very easy tracker to cheat on,wise talking for sure :biggrin: