PDA

View Full Version : BCG News

zatoicchi
27.08.08, 10:14
On the 1st of September, its my paper anniversary (1 year of marriage gulp!!), So i think its time we gave our members a bit of a bonus. It is not freeleech or 2* upload, I believe it is even better than that.

Sometime on the 1st of September, i have no idea what time exactly, this is what we are going to do.
Every member will get 20% of their download, added to their Actual Upload, which in turn will add it to your Global Ratio as well.

Hit and runs will still not be tolerated, but hopefully this will still help a lot of our members out.

So, If you have 1TB downloaded and 1TB of actual upload, you will get 200 gig on your Actual Upload, making it 1TB downloaded, 1.2TB actual uploaded.

If you have 1 gig downloaded, and 1TB actual upload, then you will only get 200 meg on your actual upload.

I have no idea if we are going to do this every year on the 1st of September, or if we will come up with something else next year, but this is the bonus for this year.

Enjoy.

Source: BCG

Aurion
27.08.08, 18:58
well,sounds a good catch,but don't you think they should have handed out invites instead ?? users can buffer ratios there easily tho :wink2:

shoulder
27.08.08, 19:05
I like the idea, although I don't get very much credit.

And some kind of invite system, the referral system, will be launched soon.

xarda
30.08.08, 02:36
referral system is horrible all that trouble to get into a tracker

anon
30.08.08, 18:02
That must be why they're implementing it. Gives them some security, as you must be referred to the tracker by an existing member.

Aurion
30.08.08, 18:26
That extra 20% off of your outstanding downloaded amount to be added to your upload is quite decent policy tho to be implemented along with their new launch !! But anyway who gives a crap about those tiny amounts as long as you got ur own Boosters :klatsch_3::tongue:

anon
30.08.08, 18:30
Hehe :top:
I think we'll have to set Azureus to stop faking when a 0.800 ratio is reached in BCG torrents then :tongue:

Aurion
30.08.08, 19:36
Hehe :top:
I think we'll have to set Azureus to stop faking when a 0.800 ratio is reached in BCG torrents then :tongue:

I always do that with my downloads,I just set seeding to stop up on reaching 1.5:1 ratio on every torrent I do leech ---> good method IMO :tongue: